2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS

:omg: :omg: :omg:

Peter Lopez had his teeth whitened a week before his ?suicide?.

Elvis went to his dentist the night before his death.

Whitney also had her teeth cleaned prior to her death,

MJ had been linked to Dentist shopping and had made many visits prior to his ?death?
James Brown died on the day after visiting his dentist...

I also find it interesting that Elvis was wearing his DEA sweatsuit when he went to the dentist and in that last known photo of him he appears to be wearing his DEA sweatsuit (same as above photo). Elvis was also photographed taking part in a DEA raid with the same sweatsuit on. Once in concert he pulled out his DEA badge and showed it to the audience as proof that he wasn't a drug addict because he said that they don't hand those badges out to drug addicts.

What was going on between Elvis and the Drug Enforcement Agency??
He seemed to have a compartmentalized brain. How could he be such an addict and yet see no contradiction between that and seeming to really want to be a part of the war on drugs?

Dentists were often part and parcel in MK experiments and procedures, I wonder if this dentist was legit or if it was one of those dentists that work for intelligence agencies

Whitney Houston made three visits to the doctor in the week prior to her death, but the trips had NO illicit purpose -- she had a sore throat and got her teeth whitened.

Both family and law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... Whitney was recording the title track to "Sparkle" and got a sore throat ... so she went to a doctor to get it checked out. We're told the doctor gave Whitney an Rx for Amoxicillin.   

Whitney was also scheduled to film a commercial for her sister-in-law's candle line, so she went to a dentist twice to get her teeth whitened and cleaned.

And lets not forget this.....

Evan Chandler, 65, was found dead in his apartment in New Jersey after shooting himself in the head. Police said there was no suicide note.

In 1993, Mr Chandler, a former dentist, accused Jackson on behalf of his then-13-year-old son.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Monday, December 25, 2006

James Brown, often referred to as the Godfather of Soul, died in Atlanta due to congestive heart failure, combined with pneumonia. His death at age 73 was announced by his agent. After his dentist noticed something unusual with him, Brown was told to visit a doctor immediately. He was taken into the hospital yesterday for treatment of his pneumonia until his death at around 1:45 AM (6:45 AM GMT).

Amy Winehouse had extensive dental work leading up to her death...apparently her teeth were all rotted due to drugs........

Did't one of the Jacksons twitter about a sore molar???  Was it Jermaine?  And if so, is this the clue we have all missed..

DENTISTS = DRUGS
Last Edit: April 24, 2012, 10:47:39 AM by 2good2btrue
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
YEP!! Awesome post @2good2btrue !!  :icon_e_wink:

WASUP DOC'?  :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

AKHTONI

WASUP DOC'?  :icon_lol:

:icon_lol:   :icon_lol:

ps: Sim i like your new sig but you should let an empty place for the next one we don't know who  :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ&EP REAL ICONS AND THE REST ARE RUBBISH

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Well... you're right the HOAXsta Party-List is longer....  :icon_lol: I only let 8 in my sig (the ones I know more about), but I don't doubt there are some we know nothing about, too!  :icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
His Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA)  track-suit

Interview with Dr. Lester Hoffman - Elvis' Dentist

Above - The last known photo of Elvis Presley - August 16, 1977
 returning from his visit with Dr. Hoffman.

Interview with Elvis' dentist Dr. Lester Hoffman. Elvis had a 10:30 p.m. dentist appointment with Dr. Hoffman on August 15, 1977 where he had his teeth cleaned and a couple of small cavities filled. Dr Hoffman was given a 1976 Cadillac Seville by Elvis. The photo at right was taken as Elvis returned to Graceland after his dentist appoitment and is the last photo ever taken of Elvis.

1. Q : When did you first meet Elvis?

A : I first met Elvis, it was just after he had come back from Hawaii, from making Blue Hawaii. It was my day out of the office, the girl called me and said, 'There's a phone call, somebody said Elvis Presley needs a dentist'. And I said, 'Well, it must be one of my friends playing a practical joke'. But, I said, 'I'll come on down'. And I came on down and sure enough Elvis came in the office. And he was sent to the office by George Klein. I was Elvis dentist from then to the time he passed away.

This part that I bolded and colored in BLUE, is the most important part in the whole interview!! As basically tells us the TRUTH about Elvis: he NEVER used any drugs, not even to be locally anesthetized during a surgical dentist-intervention! How could anyone think that Elvis was a drug addict if he clearly refused to be given any drugs in a situation like that?? I think this is one of the clearest TRUTHS shouted right in our faces but completely IGNORED by so many !!!!

2. Q : You told me a story where Elvis mentally psyched himself up when you were gonna give him a numb.

A : Yes, we were doing a little dental surgery on Elvis. I was taking out an old broken root tip. And, of course I reached for the syringe to get him numb and he said, 'What's that?' And I said, 'I'm gonna get you numb'. And he said, 'Well, just give me a moment, a minute'. And, he went into sort of like a trance. And at the end of the minute he said, 'Ok, I'm ready'. And I reached for the syringe again. And he said, 'No, that won't be necessary'. He had gone into some deep meditation and I said, 'Come on, Elvis I said this..'. He said, 'You go ahead, if it bothers me I'll stop'. I went ahead and did the surgery, got the root tip out, sewed him up. He never blinked, he never moved. And when I finished I said, 'Elvis, I'm through'. He said, 'I never felt a thing'. He could put himself into this meditative trance, he was a student of meditation and he used it.

3. Q : What went through your mind after this happened?

A : It's the first and only time in my whole career as a dentist that somebody said, 'Go ahead and take out a root because I'll get me numb'.

4. Q : Can you tell us a little about Elvis generosity?

A : Oh yes, there was a couple of things that he gave me. One evening, he was in the office, we finished whatever we were doing. He was with Charlie Hodge. He said, 'Dr. Hoffman, come on out here. I want to show you something'. We went out of the clinic into the parking lot. And there was a brand new Cadillac Seville. And I knew he had gone a couple days before that and purchased some cars. I knew that he had given Charlie a new Seville. And so I said, 'Oh Charlie, that car is beautiful'. He says, 'No, that's not Charlie's' and he took the keys out of his pocket, 'That's for you'. And I made a dumb remark like: all the winners of the Irish Sweepstakes. I said, 'Elvis, I have a Cadillac, I don't need it'. He looked at me and laughed and he said, 'Listen, your wife's 50, she had a birthday last week, didnt she?' And I said, 'Yes'. He said, 'Well, get her down here if you can'. So the girl in the office called up my wife and asked her to come on down, she wanted to talk to her, presumably about her daughters wedding. My wife came on down. Elvis was standing behind the door, the big door to the entrance to the reception room. And then she walked through and he closed the door slowly, he turned around and gave her a great big kiss on the lips, took the keys, handed her the keys and he said, 'Your husband isn't gonna take this, but I'm giving this to you for your birthday'. And she looked at him and says, 'My God Elvis, what do you say'. He says, 'How about just a simple thank you'. And that's how we got a Cadillac from Elvis.

5. Q : What would you and Elvis talk about generally, what are your memories - we're trying to find out the man behind the myth here.

A : Well, for example, one time in the office he said, 'Listen, You have a daughter in California and I have a daughter in California. After I finish this tour he says why don't we hop in my plane, we'll fly out to California and take our daughters to lunch'. And he loved his daughter, he loved his family.

Let me tell you one thing about Elvis. I was Dr. Hoffman to him from the time I met him until the time he passed away. And I said, 'Elvis, I call you Elvis. Why can't you call me Les?' He said, 'No. Dr. Hoffman, you went to school, you got that degree and you earned it'. Until the day he passed away, I was Dr. Hoffman to him regardless of what he did.

6. Q : Elvis had a great respect. Do you have any memories of Elvis sense of humor, anything that might come to your mind, something funny?

A : I have one particularly funny story. We had an appointment with Elvis as the dentist in the evening. And it was in December. And, we set up the appointment for around 8 oclock. And we got a call from him at 8 oclock and he said, 'Dr. Hoffman, I'll be a little bit late'. And I said, 'Ok, I'll wait'. Eight-thirty the phone rang again and he said, 'I'll be a little bit late'. I said, 'Ok'. He finally showed up at 9 oclock. He came in with a motorcycle, he and one of his buddies. They had taken the motorcycles out, came to the clinic, came in the back door. They had two girls with them, one I think was Miss Ohio and one I think was Miss Austria. They were here for the Miss Universe or some beauty contest. And they had sent them out from the studio to visit Elvis apparently for publicity purposes. And he was gonna pick them up at the airport. And boy they expected the limousine to pick them up. And he told them he had to go to the dentist. He put them on the back end of these motorcycles. They came into the office, they were so mad, they had spent four hours in the beauty shop waiting to get ready for Elvis. And if you sit on the back end of a motorcycle in December with the wind blowing, you could imagine what you looked like when you came in.

7. Q : What was Elvis like at Christmas?

A : Oh, he was great at Christmas. He always gave parties. He was so hospitable, so luke warm, so nice. And we were invited to his Christmas parties, we were invited to his New Years parties at Graceland. And he was just a perfect gentleman.

8. Q : How did the parties go?

A : Well, he had a lot of music. There was no drinking, there was no drinking ever. I don't ever remember Elvis taking any so called hard liquor. We had the music, there was dancing, he would sing a song. And, my wife just loved it. He was just a great host.

9. Q : I'd like to talk a little bit about Elvis last night. He came to see you, what was the problem with Elvis?

A : Well, the last time I saw Elvis it was just a routine visit to check him over. He was preparing a tour and, he had Ginger Alden with him. And his comments to me were: Dr. Hoffman, after you check me over if you could, please check Ginger over because I would like to get her teeth fixed and straightened. And, it was just a very, very enjoyable visit. As a matter of fact, that was the visit when he spoke about taking our daughters to lunch in California, flying out to California taking our daughters to lunch. And, that was the last thing I spoke to Elvis about was that. And I said, 'Elvis, when you come back from the tour, well talk about it'. And he said, 'Ok'. And he thanked me and he went about his business and he went home. The last time I ever saw Elvis.

10. Q : Was he in a fun frame of mind, joking around?

A : Oh yes, good frame of mind, good frame of mind, just normal. And when the news broke the day following when he passed away and I heard about the news, I didn't believe it. But as you know it was true.

11. Q : Did Elvis still not take anesthetics that night?

A : No, it was just a routine visit, a cleaning and a check up, that was all.

12. Q : What does Elvis mean to you personally?

A : Elvis. My wife and I have talked about it a lot. Elvis brought a touch of magic into our lives, that's the way we put it. But he passed away and I told my wife, I said, 'You know, the magic will now be gone'. But here it is all these years later and it is still there.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.

Peter Lopez had his teeth whitened a week before his ?suicide?.

Elvis went to his dentist the night before his death.

Whitney also had her teeth cleaned prior to her death,

MJ had been linked to Dentist shopping and had made many visits prior to his ?death?
James Brown died on the day after visiting his dentist...

I also find it interesting that Elvis was wearing his DEA sweatsuit when he went to the dentist and in that last known photo of him he appears to be wearing his DEA sweatsuit (same as above photo). Elvis was also photographed taking part in a DEA raid with the same sweatsuit on. Once in concert he pulled out his DEA badge and showed it to the audience as proof that he wasn't a drug addict because he said that they don't hand those badges out to drug addicts.

What was going on between Elvis and the Drug Enforcement Agency??
He seemed to have a compartmentalized brain. How could he be such an addict and yet see no contradiction between that and seeming to really want to be a part of the war on drugs?

Dentists were often part and parcel in MK experiments and procedures, I wonder if this dentist was legit or if it was one of those dentists that work for intelligence agencies

Whitney Houston made three visits to the doctor in the week prior to her death, but the trips had NO illicit purpose -- she had a sore throat and got her teeth whitened.

Both family and law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... Whitney was recording the title track to "Sparkle" and got a sore throat ... so she went to a doctor to get it checked out. We're told the doctor gave Whitney an Rx for Amoxicillin.   

Whitney was also scheduled to film a commercial for her sister-in-law's candle line, so she went to a dentist twice to get her teeth whitened and cleaned.

And lets not forget this.....

Evan Chandler, 65, was found dead in his apartment in New Jersey after shooting himself in the head. Police said there was no suicide note.

In 1993, Mr Chandler, a former dentist, accused Jackson on behalf of his then-13-year-old son.

Monday, December 25, 2006

James Brown, often referred to as the Godfather of Soul, died in Atlanta due to congestive heart failure, combined with pneumonia. His death at age 73 was announced by his agent. After his dentist noticed something unusual with him, Brown was told to visit a doctor immediately. He was taken into the hospital yesterday for treatment of his pneumonia until his death at around 1:45 AM (6:45 AM GMT).

Amy Winehouse had extensive dental work leading up to her death...apparently her teeth were all rotted due to drugs........

Did't one of the Jacksons twitter about a sore molar???  Was it Jermaine?  And if so, is this the clue we have all missed..

DENTISTS = DRUGS

I went to the dentist today.... :errrr:  :icon_lol: :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

Tink

Everyone's gotta see a dentist - if you don't, rotten teeth can affect your health directly.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

His Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA)  track-suit

Interview with Dr. Lester Hoffman - Elvis' Dentist

Above - The last known photo of Elvis Presley - August 16, 1977
 returning from his visit with Dr. Hoffman.

Interview with Elvis' dentist Dr. Lester Hoffman. Elvis had a 10:30 p.m. dentist appointment with Dr. Hoffman on August 15, 1977 where he had his teeth cleaned and a couple of small cavities filled. Dr Hoffman was given a 1976 Cadillac Seville by Elvis. The photo at right was taken as Elvis returned to Graceland after his dentist appoitment and is the last photo ever taken of Elvis.

Okay, we have a date and time for this event, so using the date Aug 15, 1977, 10:30pm I pressume Memphis, TN USA  The event chart gives an assendant sign of Aries 25.53 degrees.

Sabian Symbol Degree meanings(from Cafe Astrology) :

24-25 deg Aries

The Possibility For Man To Gain Experience At Two Levels Of Being

25-26 deg Aries

A Man Possessed Of More Gifts Than He Can Hold

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

:thjajaja121: blankie
 :affraid: next month I´ll have a dentist appointment :errrr: ..fweww what a relieve that I´m not a celeb :icon_lol:

Again stories about medical malpractice in the news, which is good because this has got to be exposed, it´s time for justice. Too many deaths, too many inconsistencies.

Celebrity deaths related to prescription drugs: are doctors partly responsible?
 It seems as if more and more celebrity deaths are being attributed to prescription drugs, a prime illustration of the nation’s rising drug epidemic. Why do these types of preventable deaths continue to occur, and who is being held responsible for them?

Dr. Winson Chung, a medical doctor, teacher, and psychiatrist, explores physicians’ roles in celebrity medication-related deaths in a San Francisco Chronicle article, and poses an important question for the public and the medical community: Why isn’t more scrutiny being placed on the doctors prescribing the medications that lead to celebrity deaths?

Recent celebrity deaths in which prescription medications were a major factor include:
 Whitney Houston (Xanax, mixed with alcohol and other prescription drugs);
 Michael Jackson (Propofol and Demerol); and
 Heath Ledger (multiple sedatives including oxycodone, hydrocodone, diazepam, temazepam, alprazolam, and doxylamine).

Dr. Chung attributes the prescription drug epidemic, the elephant in the room :icon_eek:, to a number of complex issues. To begin with, some physicians are compensated or bullied into prescribing treatments.

Additionally, mental health is an abstract, often subjective area of medicine, and it can be difficult for doctors to discern when a patient is truly in need of a psychiatric drug. Chung explains that “most people don’t have the time or motivation for therapy, [which] contributes to the prescribing of anti-anxiety medications, like Xanax, as the path of least resistance.” 

There is no simple solution to this crisis, but it’s painfully obvious that the medical protocol is in need of an overhaul.

MJ Pushed Dr. To Improperly Give Son Anesthesia

Remember this  :suspect: story ?:  I´d say Dr. Tadrissi got cold feet and he twisted the story, because he knows very well that he´s the one who´s responsible.

Are doctors/dentists partly responsible? I'd say they are totally responsible, because greed above patient care should not be their motive.

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
I guess the point I was trying to make (last night in Australia) is that there is that word again...

CO-incidence.

Now it could just mean all these celebrities are all drug addicts and seeing a dentist was just another means of getting the pain killers they so much desired.

There seems to be no restriction on how many scripts a dentist can write out for pain, and the fact that dental work is an in & out procedure, can are able to use gas or anesthesia.

Of course everyone needs to go to the dentist, but isn't it kinda strange that most of them went on the night before they died????  God bless to all my hoaxer family
  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

Actually...I'm quite denta-phobic. Told last year, needed 4- 5 crowns. One tooth is twinging up, went in yesterday. So, if I wind up dead - you know WHO to blame.   :suspect:

I did speak with the dentist, and it seems that Vicodin's about the strongest they can prescribe. There's one step up, but that's for when they do like Wisdom teeth extraction - Percocet.  Anyway, that's EXTREMELY limited amounts, usually about 12, and you really don't want to destroy your teeth for a few stupid pills. They aren't going to risk their license, no matter who you are.

Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 06:49:41 PM by Tink
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

WOW I think it IS way to coincidental to not be looked into.  Also, as it's been said...the Jermaine part with his toothache..
Didn't he miss a family concert...or was it court because of that tooth???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Did not read the thread, but just throwing this in: Tohme Tohme didn't show up at LKL in 2009 because he had to 'visit the dentist'. BTW, this was at the same time Chandler was found dead.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

Did not read the thread, but just throwing this in: Tohme Tohme didn't show up at LKL in 2009 because he had to 'visit the dentist'. BTW, this was at the same time Chandler was found dead.

@Souza - I remember that! I've oft wondered about an alleged connection between TT & Chandler, you know?

Fortunately, all scum is scum - and it all rises to the surface as the gravy cools, ready to be scooped off.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile

@Souza - I remember that! I've oft wondered about an alleged connection between TT & Chandler, you know?

Fortunately, all scum is scum - and it all rises to the surface as the gravy cools, ready to be scooped off.

WOW....I didn't know that........the plot thickens. 

So Chandler was a drug dealer???  Or is it Tohme Tohme who is the drug mule, and that's how he and Raffles Van Excel know eachother???

Maybe MJ hired TT as a way of baiting him so the DEA have more concrete evidence???  MJ working undercover for the DEA, just like Elvis.....

:icon_rr: :icon_rr: :icon_rr: :beerchug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions