Re: JANET'S SCREAM TRIBUTE
June 09, 2012, 10:40:08 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Yep, just checked the original vid again. I mentioned it a few times when this was first posted, but people didn't seem to have seen my posts. It's just the video, nothing's going on there.

I loved the research here to find the two images from the live show in the video.  I went to the link but then what came up were more questions that answers.  For you see that in the original SCREAM video the two images are not in sync with when they were shown in the the live performance.  Also, I tried but could not find the BACK image in the original video, I'm sorry.  Furthermore I went to another YT channel to look at the VMA performance again and noticed something I hadn't before, which is that the fist pump MJ is seen twice.  Check it out:  .10 secs .27 sec and .28 sec.   

So the question is why all the holograms?  Well I will be putting up a new post to give my opinion on that shortly.

Anyway when I found this secon VMA video someone had posted in the comments about how Janet uses holograms frequently in her concerts but now that commentary is GOOOOOOOONE.  I was going to tell you guys to check it out.

anyway ... all this hologram talk is making anxious.    TALK TO YOU SOON.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions