is it Paris?! wearing only a swimsuit?!

• 29 Replies

Offline LoveNeedsExpression

• Hoaxer

Re: is it Paris?! wearing only a swimsuit?!

• on: April 26, 2012, 01:14:45 PM
I can't modify my old post, so please disregard my last one. I incorrectly posted the wrong URL link, sorry abou that.

Offline MJonmind

• Hoaxer

• on: April 27, 2012, 04:33:15 AM
I can't modify my old post, so please disregard my last one. I incorrectly posted the wrong URL link, sorry abou that.
Here it is for you! :icon_e_smile: Thanks for pointing it out!

Paris Jackson People Mag's Most Beautiful Girl In the World - Invision Power Board

My first immediate thought was this old National Geographic cover, and funny thing is, someone else thought so too! :icon_lol:

Offline sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!

• on: April 27, 2012, 07:26:30 AM
@MJonmind... When I saw that Paris picture where she looks gorgeous I was thinking about the same young lady picture on that old National Geographic cover,  awesome comparison  :th_bravo:
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

Offline suspicious mind

• Hoaxer
  • reading between the li_es

• on: April 27, 2012, 12:17:22 PM
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=0a45z_HG3WU[/youtube]
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Offline PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.

• on: April 27, 2012, 12:37:13 PM
I think some people are overreacting to this picture like Paris is naked in it. I don't see anything wrong with the picture. She looks so beautiful and natural. I still don't get how people can pretend to know what Michael would allow his kids to do and not to do; like they know him personally.  :icon_rolleyes:
It's just a picture with bikinis. No big deal and no need to overstate it.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal