SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Ohhh I hope this is true and he is alive for real.  :icon_bounce: How great it would be if they come back all together.
Michael, Elvis and Tupac! And maybe Whitney too .
  :icon_e_biggrin:
  :bowdown: :affraid: THAT would be the most BAMtastic BAM ever !!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

:WTF:It doesn’t surprise me that Suge would say that being that he was implicated as the prime suspect in the shooting.  It gives him a way to clear his name if not his conscience.   :Pulling_hair:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
To me, Suge has a pretty similar role as Conrad Murray...  :icon_albino: :icon_e_biggrin:
And what he said in that interview (about not being so sure 2PAC is dead), resembles a lot with what Murray said in his documentary : that if he spoke the truth he would walk free!  :icon_geek: :icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

everlastinglove_MJ

And so it begins.

Exactly and so it begins. Remember that concidence doesn't exist here. This story is a good test for MJ to see how people react on this news and how this develops. First the hologram/or 2pac for real and now this TMZ article can make more people thinking "what if 2pac is really alive".. and with "Piece by piece by piece 2pac reveals himself" the public can be prepared and it will not be too much of a shock to see the truth. A sort of hoax pilot project ;D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
That was one expensive cremation...he should've shopped around.

:icon_lol: @ TMZ

With L.O.V.E. always.
It's amazing this guy comes to say "I gave him 3 million $"  :WTF: Why on earth would someone give that man the money ?????
Maybe Tupac is TS
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
the title is not in accordance with the content because this guy says Tupac is alive, not that he's not convinced Tupac is dead.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

Ohhh I hope this is true and he is alive for real.  :icon_bounce: How great it would be if they come back all together. Michael, Elvis and Tupac! And maybe Whitney too.  :icon_e_biggrin:

That would be incredible!!!! .....the world would go into a global shock...the Internet wouldn't cope  :icon_lol:     :computer-losy-smiley: !

I don't know a whole lot about Tupac's apparent death but since the Coachella Tupac Hologram (if that is really what it was and I have my doubts)  I have been reading up on it and this is getting really interesting.
Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 10:38:47 PM by Adi
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

And so it begins.

Exactly and so it begins. Remember that concidence doesn't exist here. This story is a good test for MJ to see how people react on this news and how this develops. First the hologram/or 2pac for real and now this TMZ article can make more people thinking "what if 2pac is really alive".. and with "Piece by piece by piece 2pac reveals himself" the public can be prepared and it will not be too much of a shock to see the truth. A sort of hoax pilot project ;D

Not sure I like the sound of this. Doesn't MJ do things bigger and better than the rest?  Not get lumped in as an also-ran in the ever growing list of fake celebrity deaths! At this rate his bam won't even be the 'breaking news ...' - it'll be the 'and finally ...'   :icon_e_sad:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

That was one expensive cremation...he should've shopped around.

:icon_lol: @ TMZ

With L.O.V.E. always.
It's amazing this guy comes to say "I gave him 3 million $"  :WTF: Why on earth would someone give that man the money ?????
Maybe Tupac is TS

sounds like bribe money to me - to cover up for being the bloody murderer. Don't want any bullets being found in the ashes, now do we?

And if wishes were fishes - Michael's the ONLY one who planned anything, as far as I'm concerned. It's written all over his driving the ambulance, and his tush. Nobody else did anything like that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • You don't have to explain something you never said
I feel Tupac faked his death. He also expressed his dislike for the Illumanti. So I think Tupac & Elvis did the hoax way before Michael did. Michael was able to use their hoaxes as making it easier for him to pull his off.  Smart Man!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Tink

Until proven otherwise, I believe the Illuminati is from a bloody game I used to play.  :thjajaja121:

Seriously - the Queen isn't a lizard, I don't know who came up with that garbage! They've been trying to preserve bloodlines - but not for lizards. They were hoping for something beautiful.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile

Knight explains, "The person who supposedly cremated Tupac ... this guy got about 3 million dollars .. personally from me ... cash ... and next thing I know I never heard from the guy or seen him again ... he retired and left."

Maybe the "person" who got 3 million dollars from Knight was TUPAC!   That might explain why Knight never heard from "him" being TUPAC, again.  He "retired & left", sounds like TUPAC retired & left.

Again, I listen & watch for words that are referring to TUPAC, as a "person who got 3 million & retired & left".

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Tink

Knight explains, "The person who supposedly cremated Tupac ... this guy got about 3 million dollars .. personally from me ... cash ... and next thing I know I never heard from the guy or seen him again ... he retired and left."

Maybe the "person" who got 3 million dollars from Knight was TUPAC!   That might explain why Knight never heard from "him" being TUPAC, again.  He "retired & left", sounds like TUPAC retired & left.

Again, I listen & watch for words that are referring to TUPAC, as a "person who got 3 million & retired & left".

Wasn't he worth more than $3 million, though?  :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile

Wasn't he worth more than $3 million, though?  :(

3 million is a HUGE START. How much money would a guy who's suppose to be dead? We all know that right after a celebrity death, the sales of EVERYTHING goes sky high.
I feel Tupac planned his "exit", just like Michael did.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

$3 million is a significantly huge amount of money for most people on Earth.....maybe that was "all" Tupac needed to get himself settled elsewhere if he really did fake his death.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions