emulik

Re: MIND GAMES
April 19, 2012, 12:45:12 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
oh, must say, the hoax insiders became soooo bold lately!
love it ; )
the end is coming . . . :michael-jackson:

hopefully Sim! Nowadays it seems like Michael is revealing piece by piece. We do not know what to expect another day, that mystery is soo good. He really knows how to keep us watching and wanting more.. :icon_bounce: Hope he is safe and most happy!  :bearhug:

@finfin..thank you for sharing!  :)

@MJonmind..interesting! thank you too!!  :icon_razz:
Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 12:47:05 AM by emulik
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
April 19, 2012, 01:58:21 PM
This song's for you, SimPatty, Foreigner's Head Games:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63DL0QG7Ho4[/youtube]
Thank you Tink!  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
April 19, 2012, 02:32:08 PM
@RK....sorry but why you say to Genevieve " give Front a big hug " does this girl have any connection with MJ? I've checked her twitter and I haven't find any fishy tweet  :icon_question: :icon_question: :icon_question:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

Andrea

April 19, 2012, 02:38:22 PM
@ sweetsunset - Genevieve is MJ's niece.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
April 19, 2012, 02:42:25 PM
Oh... Andrea thank you I didn't know that  :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

Andrea

April 19, 2012, 02:45:47 PM
You're welcome. :)  There's a lot of Jacksons, lol, hard to keep track of them all sometimes.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 21, 2012, 10:49:01 PM
Does anybody see the irony in Michael being a fake Michael?  We have talked about him "using" impersonators in this hoax......I suppose I need to stop and really think about that statement, lol.  In what sense is he truly "using" an impersonator.  Is it an impersonator like we think...another guy just dressed like him?  Or.......is it the notion of an impersonator being used by Michael himself......he could be is his own best impersonator and nobody would be the wiser.  I remember we have talked about him being his own best double...but did he really do that?  I think someone here a long time ago,  said something to the affect that Michael could probably walk out in public and nobody would believe it's him, because to the world, MJ is dead.  LOL......it would seem very MJ.......Ugg.....my head hurts!
However, the true irony comes in thinking about the world's most impersonated entertainer, now doing his own impersonation of himself.  Michael doing MJ as Mike sort of thing..........OK BeTheChange....where are ya girl.....? 
I need those filberts and wine.......the merlot keeps taunting me  :Pulling_hair:  :icon_lol:
All I can do is laugh at times......just go with it.  It will be OK....won't it :icon_eek:  :suspect: :icon_lol:
Yes it will......

Blessings Always

*I hope I wasn't too confusing, lol.........

Here I am! And I come bearing gifts  :woohoo2:

....and some

(I think I'm gonna start drinking straight outta the bottle soon  :icon_lol:)

Mind games....that should be the subtitle to this grand adventure.  The master mag-mind-funker of all-time is at the helm and I'm pretty sure we've 'been had' a few times already....and are in for some more mag-funking before this shindig is through.

I believe Mike is present in all the TII scenes, including the O2 clips.  Other than hoaxers, I think it was Joe who first suggested that there were impersonators in TII.  That statement, I'm sure, was planned...as was just about everything else that's come our way from the family.  It caused what it set out to do....cast doubt(s), raise suspicion, get people watchin' and talking....in a nutshell, it caused controversy (and we know who loves that!).

It just mirrors the discombobulation that has been caused throughout the hoax when trying to pinpoint Mike's whereabouts and doings lol.  The man can't be pinned down...he's everywhere and he's nowhere  :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile

But then again, all these 'mind games' were a part of Mike and his life prior to June 25th....his 'death' allowed him to take 'mind games' to a whole new level.  A level that has blown me away.

Thank God for wine and filberts Wish!

:beerchug:

With L.O.V.E. always.

Here's to wine and filberts!.....thanks! I love the pictures...you're awesome! Yes, Mind Games indeed....just when I feel like my mind is stretched to it's limits......I stretch it more, lol........will it ever stop?  Nope......Even after BAM....so many thoughts and questions will arise.  It's a cycle of huge proportions......better get more nuts, I mean wine....heck nuts too! 

:beerchug:

Blessings & Hugs!!!!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
April 23, 2012, 07:37:26 PM
hummm . . . .
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2viloLcLaFI&feature=g-all-u&context=G28fd662FAAAAAWgASAA[/youtube]

THE CUBE . . .
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LV-QFoXDRic&feature=channel&list=UL[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

April 24, 2012, 02:19:20 AM
Well, I'll tell you, I'm not really satisfied with Pablo's explanation.  I didn't think the videos you posted earlier from him, showing him clearly, looked anything like the guy in the videos looking like MJ with the mask, and dancing so superbly.  Now I know nothing about this PPPYT except for the video of him saying people were thinking he sounded like MJ, way back.  This is all starting to smack of the same type situation as Jason Malachi's voice singing on 'Michael'.  Some of you might remember the late night silliness that went where JM was saying he was hired by Sony, then that he was hacked and more.  We were dying laughing.  I think MJ's up to  tricks, and I don't think we should just dismiss this away so quickly.  I also remember way back when we had conversations with Dave Dave, and he started getting all defensive, making snarkey remarks, and then finally pulled his account off.  DD posted that goofy pic of himself with the 3 eyes, saying something about that we are living in strange interesting times. It clearly was the real DD, and not the one who interview Larry King, we know was MJ. This was way back in 2010 I think.

I think it's the same pattern all over again. Dave Dave, Jason Cupeta (Malachi), and now Pablo, and PPPYT.

And Pearl Jr. might be giving us hints. She certainly has broadcasted our site name as being associated with Pablo (Sofurgofromashes).

There is something going on... :animal0017:  Number one suspect  :michael-jackson:

Found this pic, isn't he cute?  MJ's yanking us around like we're a yo-yo... :Crash:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

emulik

April 24, 2012, 02:50:50 AM
Well, I'll tell you, I'm not really satisfied with Pablo's explanation.  I didn't think the videos you posted earlier from him, showing him clearly, looked anything like the guy in the videos looking like MJ with the mask, and dancing so superbly.  Now I know nothing about this PPPYT except for the video of him saying people were thinking he sounded like MJ, way back.  This is all starting to smack of the same type situation as Jason Malachi's voice singing on 'Michael'.  Some of you might remember the late night silliness that went where JM was saying he was hired by Sony, then that he was hacked and more.  We were dying laughing.  I think MJ's up to  tricks, and I don't think we should just dismiss this away so quickly.  I also remember way back when we had conversations with Dave Dave, and he started getting all defensive, making snarkey remarks, and then finally pulled his account off.  DD posted that goofy pic of himself with the 3 eyes, saying something about that we are living in strange interesting times. It clearly was the real DD, and not the one who interview Larry King, we know was MJ. This was way back in 2010 I think.

I think it's the same pattern all over again. Dave Dave, Jason Cupeta (Malachi), and now Pablo, and PPPYT.

And Pearl Jr. might be giving us hints. She certainly has broadcasted our site name as being associated with Pablo (Sofurgofromashes).

There is something going on... :animal0017:  Number one suspect  :michael-jackson:

Found this pic, isn't he cute?  MJ's yanking us around like we're a yo-yo... :Crash:

yes Mjonmind, so many Michael`s - like..there must be a reason for all of that. Maybe to start people thinking deeper, to fuel hoax train, after all, almost 3 years are quite long time, so from time to time there should be some "surprise" to discover and keep people thinking and searching..

btw that picture you posted is soo cute!!  :icon_bounce:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 25, 2012, 12:09:36 PM
ok, im kinda slow here.

so u guys think that this tweet from mj's niece is a shout out to us? i mean the tweet is deregatory for me. but u think that at least it is a shout out to us? that they actually read this forum.

btw, i love how u guys share the tweets of the jacksons and how we relate them to the hoax:)

there are a lot of jacksons but i think the important people whose tweets we should read are jermaine, janet, the j3 (blanket does not have a twitter account, right?), maybe some of the nephews and nieces (but i observe that paris is actually close to genevieve based on their twitter activity recently). does la toya have twitter?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Some of us like to play it safe...but some of us like to take that crazy walk on the wild side..."

-Michael Jackson, 1995 MTV Performance

diggyon

April 25, 2012, 01:48:34 PM
Confusion that leads to confusion which is totally confusing   :screaming-7365:  :Pulling_hair:
MJ playing his own impersonators, enigmatic talks by some like Pablo who might be Michale as well ! ! ! !  I don't know whom to believe and what to believe ! !

@ Michael

Please Mr. Jackson, have mercy on our nerves ! !  :bowdown:  :bowdown:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

emulik

April 25, 2012, 03:58:03 PM
ok, im kinda slow here.

so u guys think that this tweet from mj's niece is a shout out to us? i mean the tweet is deregatory for me. but u think that at least it is a shout out to us? that they actually read this forum.

btw, i love how u guys share the tweets of the jacksons and how we relate them to the hoax:)

there are a lot of jacksons but i think the important people whose tweets we should read are jermaine, janet, the j3 (blanket does not have a twitter account, right?), maybe some of the nephews and nieces (but i observe that paris is actually close to genevieve based on their twitter activity recently). does la toya have twitter?
hi cookie, yes, LaToya has Twitter, too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
May 08, 2012, 03:58:18 PM

BEING MICHAEL JACKSON or THE MASS IDENTITY CRISIS

Posted by truenewszone on October 12, 2010

Considering that no human under the sun (sound in mind) would wish to try Mr. Jackson’s shoes on, everyone under the sun wants to fathom: how does it feel Being Michael Jackson? The article gives an exclusive attention through this existentialistic matter.

CYBERNETIC GHOSTS OF MICHAEL JACKSON: NEVER TOO MUCH
People are stupid.
Why would Michael Jackson be in a chat-room?
Don’t you think he’d be a little busy?
BEING DEAD!!!” (c) Childhood

Given the fact that Mr. Jackson is temporary dead and admittedly rests in peace, a good many Michaels Jacksons made a practice of daily web surfing and blog updating. If you happen to search for a person named “Michael Jackson” on myspace, facebook or any other social tool, you will get 500 + of Michael Jackson (apart from Peter Pans, Appleheads, Jokers etc.) you are welcome to make friends with. Since the attainment of da truth 100-th Michael Jackson on our friend-list we’ve been flirting with an idea of an open competition to rank the most Michael Jackson’s Michael Jackson of any Michaels Jacksons climb to be the most Michael Jackson’s Michael Jackson of all the time.

Although we are something worried with the fact that 100-th Michael Jackson committed web-suicide shortly afterwards we had dedicated to him our status-comment. Rest in Peeace, Michael!
We still hope that he has made it for his personal reasons, not because of our killing humor. Anyway, even though there are just 499+ Michael Jacksons to go, they breed with a demonic speed, out-rivaling in authenticity one another. Therefore, the question naturally suggests itself: what, after all, does it amount to?
Does it amount to the fact that Сybernetic Ghost of Michael Jackson still cannot find peace?

Does it amount to the fact that Mr. Jackson’s PR service WORK and PLAY do their work well producing virtual Michaels Jacksons for fans to adore and believe in?
Does it amount to the fact that At least one of those MySpaces belongs to real Mr. Jackson?
Does it amount to the fact that We deal with the sort of “BEING MICHAEL JACKSON” syndrome?
Analyzing this Land of Michael and honey, we drop to remark we are in sympathy with an idea that Too Much Money Michael Jackson Is Never Enough. We are also inclined to believe he sees that with the same eye.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
May 10, 2012, 04:10:24 PM

ANALYZE THIS.
MICHAEL JACKSON’S MARKETING VIRUS

X for HOAX - TNZ: TRUE NEWS ZONE

Every morning, with every duty-approving of every next request of every next Michael Jackson we guard hardly against temptation to have a little bit of Michael Jackson’s Being. To pluck a couple of claps from his ovation, to chance the very luck to take an inch from miles of love words addressed to his majesty. No stricture, no reprobation, we take just a philosophical approach to these expressive symbols of MASS IDENTITY CRISIS.
However, with exploratory drive we do dive into reflections about the true inwardness of the phenomenon. Why does the world keep on simulating of formally gone too soon Mr. Jackson so childishly and in no other manner? By forging his signature and wearing his face? The world is apparently missing Mr. Jackson.
The question is: Does Mr. Jackson miss the World?

So how many people will share their love to the 1 virtual Michael Jackson? 10 000? How many will share love to 100 of Michaels Jacksons? A Million? This elementary mathematics makes us see cloning of Michaels Jacksons inside WWW as a nontrivial marketing hook. Michael Jackson becomes a marketing virus, not a human being. At the same time, the quick grounds of human nature suppose illimitable belief in supernatural. On the one hand, people take it quite reasonably: web Michael Jackson COULD NOT BE Michael Jackson the one, but on the other hand, somewhere deep inside they still hope WHY NOT? They keep on sending friend requests to every fishy Michael Jackson on the web. This insuperable existentialistic contradictions and unreasonable faith (akin to religiosity) is an ideal incubator for propagation of Michael Jackson’s virus. Emphatically, the marketing one.

However, in spite of prolific half-year for Mr. Jackson’s sock-puppets, in real life affairs are actually trending otherwise. Overwhelming majority of multi-million Mr. Jackson’s fans’ army denies blankly his existing and therefore are not psychologically ready for his resurrection. Even with the most optimistic assumptions proportion of so-called hoax-believers does not exceed 5% of the whole audience. So we do admit the fact that there are no such tutorial like “HOAX FOR DUMMIES or DEATH FAKING STEP BY STEP”. Even taken this, it is quite clear, that there is no time left to “WORK AND PLAY” because that is the time, when you hardly need to “WORK AND WORK”. So if the HOAX PRESS SERVICE will keep flubbing they work as obstinately as they did before, it will be necessary to scrap the date of returning. That would be precisely the most evil solution because even a perfectly warmed-up audience tends to cool down.

PANDEMIA. SYMPTOMS
We are all bogus.
I just proved my point again.
People will believe ANYTHING.
I am not Michael Jackson.
This was an experiment.
I am sorry if I hurt anyone.
(scarecrow1958 , October 23rd)

Since June 25th we have been up for against global Michael Jackson virus pandemic.

Virus characteristic:

1. Believing nothing – questioning everything (even an obvious fact).
2. Believing everything – questioning nothing (even an obvious crap).
3. Lack of sense of humor.
4. Brain softening as a result of obsession to find
Michael Jackson virtual or alive (“dead” is below beneath).

The purposes of the search are remarkably manifold: to take an autograph, to shake his hand, to share bursting love and friendship, to shoot him make a picture, to marry him and iron his t-shirts, to sign up to work for/with him or anything else to do with 15 years old poly-capable eccentric that you could ever freak out fancy.

Still the cardinal symptom is little green men hallucinations. The infected patient is getting to see Mr. Jackson’s features in every object of reality. Let’s follow the splitting of consciousness’s logic.
“Those 500 Michaels Jacksons could not be Michael Jackson, because he is really tired and wants to hide. If he decided to come here, he’d disguise oneself. The real Michael Jackson wouldn’t have written in his profile, that he is 51 years old male, living in Encino, CA, being an artist earning more than 23 000 a year, who is here for dating and serious relationship. The real Michael – Master of Disguise – would introduce himself as another person. For example, as a Japanese girl, or German beer-lover, or a 35-year old woman, anyway… something like these: Samantha or Sandra. Oh, did you ever? Is it possible that Sandra is Michael Jackson?!? Sandra… Oh, where is Sandra? Sandra, come back!!!”
Then cankered mind deceives itself that itundeceives itself: “On the other side, there are so many Michaels Jacksons that there is no danger in coming here in the guise of Michael Jackson and no one would pay attention to him. So… it may well be that one of my Michaels Jacksons is the real Michael Jackson? But which one is???!!!”.

COLOR ME JACKSON

It was never meant to be funny.
I just wanted to see how gullable people can really be.
You all should know that Michael
would never post on a public blog.
That just isn’t his way of doing things.
I know because I have been a fan for 20 years.
Anyone can come on here and say they’re Michael,
and people would believe it.
(scarecrow1958, October 23rd)

Everyone’s involved condition aggravates to a delirious ravings and imagination fever. Moreover, already unreal web reality is coming into virtual distortion. You fore-treat every user as Michael Jackson; every user fore-treats you as Michael Jackson either. You do see Michael Jackson in every user; every user does see Michael Jackson in you as well. Worn out by catch-me-if-you-can mania you both noose each other. You’re attempting to please Michael Jackson inside your virtual interlocutor. They’re attempting to satisfy your inner adorable Michael Jackson the one. Everyone tries to worm oneself into everyone’s confidence, everyone applies mysterious meanings to partner’s words, everyone implies something, but keeps conspiracy. Identity crisis mercilessly blanket communities, forums and chats all over the web. Paranoiac crypto-mania splits cleavable society of afterlife believers into many more cleavable societies of paranormal creeps.
Everyone becomes the insider in another’s inflamed imagination. Everyone is involved in a plot.
There’s a smack of the Joker in everyone.
THERE IS SOMETHING OF MICHAEL JACKSON IN EVERYBODY.

Therefore, Michael Jackson’s circulation is escalating with every new virus carrier. Isn’t it great? We think it is. That’s the great marketing decision. That’s the great promotional ploy. Mr. Jackson gives everyone an exclusive opportunity to try his own shoes on. Well, what to say…They are TOO KING SIZE Everyone can wear it.
EVERYONE CAN BE MICHAEL JACKSON for the moment.

But, first and foremost, that all is one of the secret keys to the inner world of exceptionally interesting artist who has not achieved, by all appearances, his full potential yet.
Though while everybody’s trying Mr. Jackson’s shoes on…
While everybody’s trying to be Michael Jackson.
Michael Jackson has an exclusive opportunity deadly dreamt by every king disguised to blend into the crowd.

While EVERYBODY’S BEING MICHAEL JACKSON,
Michael Jackson has an exclusive ever opportunity to know
HOW DOES IT FEEL
BEING
EVERYBODY.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike