GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Re: MIND GAMES
April 18, 2012, 01:19:31 PM
Oh...about the "momment" note - I found it too on the net yesterday, when trying to find notes with Mike's handwritting. I don't think it's something "fishy" here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
April 18, 2012, 02:17:13 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
[....]

as to those endless appearances of some officially non-doubles who behave in the worst traditions
of reverse psychology and, trying to convince us they are not MJ, convince us in the opposite --
it's just a monotonous, non-creative and boring circus. and I sincere hope this is not MJ is having
such a desperate genre crisis and lack of taste, but just some obsessed and non-original people,
whose own life in not bright enough.

(Sure, I don't mean sweet guys like Pablo, 7 Leachims, TMA, Mjviva, PeterPanPYT and so on, lol.)
oohh yeahhh !!!! :th_bravo:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Tink

April 18, 2012, 02:42:42 PM
It wasn’t me, it was MaryK  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Also Simpa and Bec, TS has twice redirected to Front’s post. If Front’s a fake, then so is TS.
The difficulty level for TS and Front and Back, all being fakes but the same person, exponentially makes this faker/troll an AMAZING genius!

hesouttamylife, this is the phonecall where MJ switches to his other voice.

sweetsunsetwithMJ
@Diggyon.... Why are you reading my mind? I was gonna post exactly that, what if all the Michaels in This is it are real Michael pretending be his own impersonators? and I go farther than that, what if in "Michael Album" all the songs are sang by Michael but impersonating his own voice? I think this could be "THE KEY OF THIS HOAX"
Tink explained in the Tupac hologram thread how they were able to use his voice patterns to make him say new words. So surely they can alter MJ’s voice to sound just like Jason Malachi’s. I think 'Michael' is all MJ.
I also don't think MJ would give a KEY role of announcing the 02 concerts to an impersonator/double. I think doubles are just used for filler/stunts/minor supporting roles. Every inch of MJ at 02 has been annalyzed :icon_lol: and he matches MJ 100% IMO!

On Michael, Autotune was "beat" to death, to create a new sound. I believe because it was a nice, new shiny toy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

finfin

April 18, 2012, 03:39:44 PM
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the creator." Michael Jackson

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
April 18, 2012, 03:56:09 PM

cool 8)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
April 18, 2012, 04:11:43 PM

@Finfin:  ;D ;D tks for sharing! :bearhug:

@Genevieve:

Does anybody see the irony in Michael being a fake Michael?  We have talked about him "using" impersonators in this hoax......I suppose I need to stop and really think about that statement, lol.  In what sense is he truly "using" an impersonator.  Is it an impersonator like we think...another guy just dressed like him?  Or.......is it the notion of an impersonator being used by Michael himself......he could be is his own best impersonator and nobody would be the wiser.  I remember we have talked about him being his own best double...but did he really do that?  I think someone here a long time ago,  said something to the affect that Michael could probably walk out in public and nobody would believe it's him, because to the world, MJ is dead.  LOL......it would seem very MJ.......Ugg.....my head hurts!
However, the true irony comes in thinking about the world's most impersonated entertainer, now doing his own impersonation of himself.  Michael doing MJ as Mike sort of thing..........OK BeTheChange....where are ya girl.....? 
I need those filberts and wine.......the merlot keeps taunting me  :Pulling_hair:  :icon_lol:
All I can do is laugh at times......just go with it.  It will be OK....won't it :icon_eek:  :suspect: :icon_lol:
Yes it will......

Blessings Always

*I hope I wasn't too confusing, lol.........
You are confusing  :icon_lol: But only because I think  you're not far from the reality....which is confusing ! :icon_lol: on purpose! :icon_albino: :icon_e_biggrin:
Love ya!

I just don't know what to think anymore..... :bowdown:
Last Edit: April 18, 2012, 04:14:01 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

pikachu

April 18, 2012, 04:33:10 PM
oh, must say, the hoax insiders became soooo bold lately!
love it ; )
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
will YOU still care? will YOU be there??.. ah, well, sure... life is not a song...

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
April 18, 2012, 05:15:39 PM
oh, must say, the hoax insiders became soooo bold lately!
love it ; )
the end is coming . . . :michael-jackson:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

April 18, 2012, 07:13:57 PM
This song's for you, SimPatty, Foreigner's Head Games:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63DL0QG7Ho4[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

MJonmind

April 18, 2012, 08:32:42 PM
Simpa
@Genevieve: 
:icon_e_biggrin: I agree with you Genevieve, that Front's just being straightforward, giving us encouragement, and we're the ones torturing ourselves with doubts.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
April 18, 2012, 08:45:50 PM
Oh ok I see, see I thought she was talking to front and TS...my bad  :icon_geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

April 18, 2012, 10:32:42 PM
I know I am not contributing anything by posting this on this thread, so I hope you will forgive me, but I just can't stop CELEBRATING and LAUGHING and wanting to DANCE and yep, I do break out in song! 

So glad that our guardians did their magic to expand the site in time for BAM!!!!! Thank you!

Feel like there is still alot of work to do to spread the LOVE so the bliss from the kiss will dispell the dark forces, but hey we are mostly there!  Let's keep it up!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!! :th_bravo:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

April 18, 2012, 10:36:57 PM
I like Genevieve's use of the words 'limited edition'. Different facets of the one person for different time frames. We had Back, for that  specific time....now we have Front with us, until the next morph or reveal. That's why we should enjoy the momment while we are in it.  Thanks Genevieve. Give Front a big hug from all of us. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

April 19, 2012, 12:00:17 AM
Who decides how words are spelled anyway?
I'm definitely enjoying the momment too! :penguin:
MJ is and always has been a trendsetter, innovator, in so many ways.
Take 'shamone' for instance--it's an MJ word.

So from now on it's 'momment' for me!!

Who decided how to spell the words that make up the English Language?

Answer:

There are no committees of academics, sitting in ivory towers in Oxford, Paris, Rome or Princeton, or anywhere else, entrusted with a final decision on whether a word is an acceptable, proper, or real, word. While there have been regular attempts worldwide to control language, to keep it 'pure', whatever that means, these attempts have never worked because, ultimately, the speakers of a language decide, and have the final say, on which words they consider to be words.

You decide which words are really words.

You and I everyone else using any language decide what its words mean, how they are pronounced and how they are spelled. You decide this simply by using those words: it's that simple.

When a word is used often enough, and by enough people, it'll be included in a dictionary. The contributors to, or publishers of, that dictionary first research how the word is spelled and pronounced, and how it is used, as well as where it came from and how it came to be used in its current form. This research involves finding instances of that word's usage in print and speech and can't be hurried: researchers don't just sit in in an office thinking a lot; they must get out and listen to the way people communicate.

Their research also applies to words which have been used for a long time but which have gained new meanings, or had their previous meanings altered.

Some words might've come into a language centuries ago with one meaning and then gained very different meanings at different times, without changing their spelling or pronunciation. Others change spelling or pronunciation, sometimes becoming nearly unrecognizable as the word which first entered the language. Have a look at the journey of the word 'nice' through the English language in the past seven centuries at the Online Etymology Dictionary, at the link below.

A word used in more than one way, but in similar senses, might be said or spelled differently depending on its usage; for example: 'He read a book'; 'He says he will read a book'. A word might also be pronounced differently in different geographical areas.

All this must be researched before a word, or changes to the definition of a word or to the description of its usage, is considered for inclusion in a reputable dictionary. Once this is done and the word has earned its place in a dictionary, the compilers of that dictionary must decided how to write its entry: how to define, describe and track its history. Then, eventually the word has its official place in the language.

But, before all this research and writing happens, the people - you and me - using the language have already decided how to spell, use, and pronounce the word. If a word isn't, or hasn't been, used by people speaking a language, it isn't a word in that language. We are the people who the word-technicians and analysts look to in order to discover which words are really words.

And once a word has gained sufficient popular or specialized usage to rate its inclusion in a dictionary, it will stay there forever, even if we stop using it. Once it's no longer popularly used it might be listed as 'archaic', or 'obsolete', or given some other description to indicate it isn't used in everyday speech. If it slips out of general usage and but it's usage continues in, say, a relatively small community, a little village or a tiny island, this will be reflected in revised dictionary entries.

When words alter their spelling and pronunciation between localities, this is explained in reputable dictionaries: many English words are listed to reflect differences between, for example, Australian, Canadian, New Zealand, South African, UK and US usage. Dutch, French, Italian and Spanish are other examples of widely differing usage of the same language. It just depends on where you live: a person speaking Spanish in Africa, the Andes or Mexico speak, spell and pronounce it very differently to a person speaking Spanish in Spain, and within Spain - as in all other countries - there are regional languages which can be incomprehensible to Spaniards from other areas.

Lexicology:
A person whose profession is researching - studying - words is called a lexicologist; a person writing, compiling, or editing a dictionary, is called a lexicographer - inevitably they're the same person - 'ologist' means they're competent in a particular field of study; 'ographer' means they write about their particular field of competence.

These two words, lexicologist and lexicographer, are used interchangeably. I've used them in the way I have because that's my personal preference - it seems more logical to me; it feels right - the ultimate test of usage. This doesn't mean someone using the words the other way round is less, or more, correct than I am; it means two words which once had quite separate meanings now have, through usage, had the distinction between their meanings blurred. This is an example of how we change the language by the way we use it. I think it's a great thing, that we cannot be denied our complete, inalienable power over our own language!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
April 19, 2012, 12:14:21 AM
lol shamone made it to urban dictionary lloooollll  :thjajaja121:
Michael I so like you, sometimes you make me laugh like crazy!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions