sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Re: MIND GAMES
April 17, 2012, 05:28:53 PM
@Simpa... I am and have been a Michael Jackson fan from I was 14 years old, I am Spanish and I love Michael more than anything in my life, I have been reading this forum from 2 years now but just posting now since I saw Front posted the 3 handwritten posts, I am in state of shock since then. I only want to contribute giving my points of view,  I am enjoying so much reading all these awesome posts, I also follow Pearl Jr and I have many first hand information from her because any doubt I have I ask her via email. I also read MJHOAXLIVE and read daily Jermaine, Latoya and Paris tweets, what else can I tell you to make you change your mind?? I send a PM.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

diggyon

April 17, 2012, 05:34:27 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
@Diggyon.... Why are you reading my mind? I was gonna post exactly that, what if all the Michaels in This is it are real Michael pretending be his own impersonators? and I go farther than that, what if in "Michael Album" all the songs are sang by Michael but impersonating his own voice? I think this could be "THE KEY OF THIS HOAX"   :michael_jackson-1135:

Now you are reading my mind!  :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: That's exactly what I was thinking about Michael's last album too!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

April 17, 2012, 06:22:50 PM
This is all very interesting - thank you for sharing.

The problem for me is that I am usually right in my hunches and the fact that I can't get a solid vibe about this hoax has left me confused. There have been moments where I feel without a doubt that something is legit and moments without a doubt that it's a fake. That is fine but then there is a lot of gray and that leaves me confused. Why? because I don't understand and I can't get my brain around it.

It's the fact that there are fakes out there and people who want to earn our trust for bad deeds that I remain somewhat distant at times. But then I know there are good people too. There were imposters when I joined the forum over 2 years ago. There are imposters in every social network. Michael is a clone a million times over. Yet, somehow, I am able to sense from pictures and videos who is the real Michael and who isn't. If Michael is impersonating himself he has to be deliberately off the mark just enough to not give his identity away. I say that because I've seen every impersonator, I think, and they all lack "it". They have the looks fairly good (not perfect) and they are good dancers and dress to perfection but they lack the "it" quality that always rings in my spirit as genuine. Therefore, I have a hard time believing he's impersonating himself. Of course I could be wrong.

It's getting too coincidental that Front is being verified by MJ's family. However, where did Souza come up with that handwritten note with the word "momment" on it? It's not the first time she's popped up with evidence like that - so maybe she's more in the know than we realize and that is why this forum was chosen by MJ. But it's possible that a good faker also found the same letter to copy. And, if Front is legit and TR prophesied Front then does that make TR legit (I know it's been brought up before). Who are the fakes and who aren't? I still believe that Esco1951 was legit and also Call Of the Wild. BlackJack is definitely not legit. Any others? Maybe we need to go back and piece together comments from some of these posters to see.

On another note - does anyone follow themichealproject20? The fact that "20" has been a number under discussion on the Front thread makes me go hmmm....even more than before. This person mostly "favorites" other videos that they think will give information about Michael. This isn't your normal hoax poster. The videos "favorited" over the past couple of days are the making of Miss Castasway - very interesting. If you haven't seen them I suggest you do. It somewhat validates the movie theory, which Bec said she thinks this forum was chosen because Souza got it right by posting that theory. IDK - more "hints" have left me scratching my head. One thing I don't question is that Michael is 100% alive. There is nothing in my brain that thinks this way - but the whys, hows, and what-for's are creating quite a bit of clutter.

The only thing I can do right now is "keep watchin'" to see how it all comes together.

Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
April 17, 2012, 06:30:12 PM
@voiceforthesilent: There are quite a few links out there to this particular note with "momment" in it.
(Which btw is of no importance for me. I think the Front-notes are legitimate).
Last Edit: April 17, 2012, 06:32:13 PM by MaryK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
April 17, 2012, 07:13:10 PM
Wow, Maybe he had doubles, and used himself, and also dressed himself as one of the doubles.  That's totally GENIUS.   No one can figure anything out.  He can also walk around dressed like a double or come back and no one would be sure who it is.  This reminds me of the song "Who is It ?"

Masks, glasses,hats and gloves are just perfect also.  There are soooo many who try to copy it.  Smart, Smart, Smart !!!!     :bowdown:

And maybe Jim Carey played a double for Michael.  Maybe announcing the concerts ?  I don't know because I didn't think he was that thin ????  Maybe it was Michael acting like a double.  Maybe it was just another double ?  Maybe it was him but it didn't seem like him ??????

This is "The Greatest Show on Earth".    There's another lesson here too.   Don't Judge a book by it's cover.

Love You All     :icon_razz:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

April 17, 2012, 07:38:57 PM
This thread gives a whole new meaning to the phrase is it scary for ya baby?  It makes the hairs on my neck stand on end.  The excitement coupled with the anticipation of what’s gonna happen next is almost creepy :omg: 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

paula-c

April 17, 2012, 08:32:14 PM
Does anybody see the irony in Michael being a fake Michael?  We have talked about him "using" impersonators in this hoax......I suppose I need to stop and really think about that statement, lol.  In what sense is he truly "using" an impersonator.  Is it an impersonator like we think...another guy just dressed like him?  Or.......is it the notion of an impersonator being used by Michael himself......he could be is his own best impersonator and nobody would be the wiser.  I remember we have talked about him being his own best double...but did he really do that?  I think someone here a long time ago,  said something to the affect that Michael could probably walk out in public and nobody would believe it's him, because to the world, MJ is dead.  LOL......it would seem very MJ.......Ugg.....my head hurts!
However, the true irony comes in thinking about the world's most impersonated entertainer, now doing his own impersonation of himself.  Michael doing MJ as Mike sort of thing..........OK BeTheChange....where are ya girl.....? 
I need those filberts and wine.......the merlot keeps taunting me  :Pulling_hair:  :icon_lol:
All I can do is laugh at times......just go with it.  It will be OK....won't it :icon_eek:  :suspect: :icon_lol:
Yes it will......

Blessings Always

*I hope I wasn't too confusing, lol.........

Yes wishingstar, I totally agree. Your statement leads me to another thought: What if all the doubles in "This is it" were Michael himself?
We have this theory now that Michael played his own double at the O2 conference. I have watched "This is it" one more time and I must admit that I couldn't recognize the doubles  from real MJ! It's hard to know whether they are Michael himself playing doubles or doubles playing Michael!!!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOOO confused !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At this stage I should not be surprised in nothing that all double of "This is it" are Michael :suspect:

And please don't misinterpret me, but I think that in this kind of games are more suseptibles to deception the people who are very passionate, that those who are more balanced. :smiley-vault-misc-150: :smiley_abuv:

I am not referring to anyone in special and spoke in a general way :icon_mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

April 18, 2012, 12:15:31 AM
However, where did Souza come up with that handwritten note with the word "momment" on it? It's not the first time she's popped up with evidence like that - so maybe she's more in the know than we realize and that is why this forum was chosen by MJ.

That note of MJ's was posted already on the Front thread by MJonmind, I believe, but Souza specifically got the link to the pic from me, and I got it off .net which I was surfing at the time since the subject just popped up there. Someone on that forum had posted it and it was convenient to supplement the convo we were having on skype, so I linked Souza to it from there, she posted it on the Front thread, probably not realizing it was already posted a page or two back by MJonmind when the topic of the misspelled "momment" was being discussed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

MJonmind

April 18, 2012, 04:22:46 AM
It wasn’t me, it was MaryK  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Also Simpa and Bec, TS has twice redirected to Front’s post. If Front’s a fake, then so is TS.
The difficulty level for TS and Front and Back, all being fakes but the same person, exponentially makes this faker/troll an AMAZING genius!

hesouttamylife, this is the phonecall where MJ switches to his other voice.

sweetsunsetwithMJ
@Diggyon.... Why are you reading my mind? I was gonna post exactly that, what if all the Michaels in This is it are real Michael pretending be his own impersonators? and I go farther than that, what if in "Michael Album" all the songs are sang by Michael but impersonating his own voice? I think this could be "THE KEY OF THIS HOAX"
Tink explained in the Tupac hologram thread how they were able to use his voice patterns to make him say new words. So surely they can alter MJ’s voice to sound just like Jason Malachi’s. I think 'Michael' is all MJ.
I also don't think MJ would give a KEY role of announcing the 02 concerts to an impersonator/double. I think doubles are just used for filler/stunts/minor supporting roles. Every inch of MJ at 02 has been annalyzed :icon_lol: and he matches MJ 100% IMO!
Last Edit: April 18, 2012, 04:28:33 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

emulik

April 18, 2012, 04:33:27 AM
@voiceforthesilent: There are quite a few links out there to this particular note with "momment" in it.
(Which btw is of no importance for me. I think the Front-notes are legitimate).
agree!!  :penguin:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
April 18, 2012, 05:05:12 AM
@MJonmind... Yeah I've arrived to that conclusion too after watching TII several times I saw a strange Michael but still Michael, it's difficult to explain because I even thought like: why he sometimes looks gorgeous and sometimes not so gorgeous ?? I think he even sometimes make a small change in his face to make us think he is an impersonator  :moonwalk_:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

bec

April 18, 2012, 10:59:50 AM
It wasn’t me, it was MaryK  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Also Simpa and Bec, TS has twice redirected to Front’s post. If Front’s a fake, then so is TS.
The difficulty level for TS and Front and Back, all being fakes but the same person, exponentially makes this faker/troll an AMAZING genius!

Pardon me, I wasn't for certain the username, thank you for the correction.

The funny thing about TS (and his redirects) is you cannot nail him down... to anything. He's slippery. His verbiage is full of loopholes; he chooses his words carefully so as not to talk himself into a corner, he always leaves himself a verbal out, always a vague word thrown in so as not to be cornered. The redirects are vague, it's like quoting someone without isolating a single comment, it could mean anything you like, pick and chose your meaning, you decide on your own truth.

I do agree that if they were all the same person, and that person were faking all of this, that person's role as "troll" would be monumental. Insurmountable, even. It's difficult to envision a scenario which facilitates that level of successful deception over such a long period of time. So difficult that it nearly debunks the very notion right off the bat.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

pikachu

April 18, 2012, 11:59:48 AM
Maybe he had doubles, and used himself, and also dressed himself as one of the doubles. 
That's totally GENIUS.   No one can figure anything out.  He can also walk around dressed like a double
or come back and no one would be sure who it is. 

Masks, glasses,hats and gloves are just perfect also.  There are soooo many who try to copy it. 
Smart, Smart, Smart !!!!   

And maybe Jim Carey played a double for Michael.  Maybe announcing the concerts ? 
I don't know because I didn't think he was that thin ????  Maybe it was Michael acting like a double. 
Maybe it was just another double ?  Maybe it was him but it didn't seem like him ??????

This is "The Greatest Show on Earth". 

He consciously made himself a myth, a symbol, and after that symbol was copied
and replicated so many times by so many people, it has lost its original meaning and exclusivity.
now, having passed this symbol into the possession of others, he may use any other one
to identify himself or remain unidentified at all, what has a lot of benefits in his nowaday situation.

as to using body-doubles, a quite interesting travesty also takes place here.
he may use and probably uses the disguise of his own double/mimicker, as well anyone even remotely
resembling him, can be mistaken for him. for the symbol (a hat, a glove, white socks, a mask and so on )
now goes freely without being tightly connected to its original. that's a totally postmodernistic move,
full of humor, and I admire MJ's wit here, though i hope this is not 'the greatest show on earth' yet.)

as to those endless appearances of some officially non-doubles who behave in the worst traditions
of reverse psychology and, trying to convince us they are not MJ, convince us in the opposite --
it's just a monotonous, non-creative and boring circus. and I sincere hope this is not MJ is having
such a desperate genre crisis and lack of taste, but just some obsessed and non-original people,
whose own life in not bright enough.

(Sure, I don't mean sweet guys like Pablo, 7 Leachims, TMA, Mjviva, PeterPanPYT and so on, lol.)
Last Edit: April 18, 2012, 12:04:16 PM by pikachu
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
will YOU still care? will YOU be there??.. ah, well, sure... life is not a song...

April 18, 2012, 12:23:08 PM
Does anybody see the irony in Michael being a fake Michael?  We have talked about him "using" impersonators in this hoax......I suppose I need to stop and really think about that statement, lol.  In what sense is he truly "using" an impersonator.  Is it an impersonator like we think...another guy just dressed like him?  Or.......is it the notion of an impersonator being used by Michael himself......he could be is his own best impersonator and nobody would be the wiser.  I remember we have talked about him being his own best double...but did he really do that?  I think someone here a long time ago,  said something to the affect that Michael could probably walk out in public and nobody would believe it's him, because to the world, MJ is dead.  LOL......it would seem very MJ.......Ugg.....my head hurts!
However, the true irony comes in thinking about the world's most impersonated entertainer, now doing his own impersonation of himself.  Michael doing MJ as Mike sort of thing..........OK BeTheChange....where are ya girl.....? 
I need those filberts and wine.......the merlot keeps taunting me  :Pulling_hair:  :icon_lol:
All I can do is laugh at times......just go with it.  It will be OK....won't it :icon_eek:  :suspect: :icon_lol:
Yes it will......

Blessings Always

*I hope I wasn't too confusing, lol.........

Here I am! And I come bearing gifts  :woohoo2:

....and some

(I think I'm gonna start drinking straight outta the bottle soon  :icon_lol:)

Mind games....that should be the subtitle to this grand adventure.  The master mag-mind-funker of all-time is at the helm and I'm pretty sure we've 'been had' a few times already....and are in for some more mag-funking before this shindig is through.

I believe Mike is present in all the TII scenes, including the O2 clips.  Other than hoaxers, I think it was Joe who first suggested that there were impersonators in TII.  That statement, I'm sure, was planned...as was just about everything else that's come our way from the family.  It caused what it set out to do....cast doubt(s), raise suspicion, get people watchin' and talking....in a nutshell, it caused controversy (and we know who loves that!).

It just mirrors the discombobulation that has been caused throughout the hoax when trying to pinpoint Mike's whereabouts and doings lol.  The man can't be pinned down...he's everywhere and he's nowhere  :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile

But then again, all these 'mind games' were a part of Mike and his life prior to June 25th....his 'death' allowed him to take 'mind games' to a whole new level.  A level that has blown me away.

Thank God for wine and filberts Wish!

:beerchug:

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
April 18, 2012, 01:16:58 PM
I don't know when  the movie theory was first brought up here but I know for sure we came to the same conclusion on the alive thread on the official site from the very beginning, I can't recall the exact time because the thread was deleted by the "police" there as disrespectful to the Jackson family.
It's true we had a (probably) fake Michael there too :suspect:.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions