SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
Re: MIND GAMES
April 17, 2012, 08:18:30 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
[...]

Indeed....great posts here about fakers.  I love this picture you have here Sim......it fascinates me to no end.  Why just one Macaulay Culkin?  And that one MJ with almost a priestly look about him?  Strange for sure, but really awesome.
Hi Wishy!  :icon_e_smile: Thanks for those links on MagicEye, the first time I've read about this...
I don't know what that sole pic of Macaulay Culkin means nor the "priestly" one  :icon_lol: I just found the pic with my good ol' friend Mr. Google :icon_e_biggrin:
But now that you asked.... kind of intrigues me too! lol

Yeah....I have always wondered about the the true numbers of the forum...
non-fakers, real people here. 
I have felt for a along time, that number is actually fairly small.
I think so too!

This forum is full of "colors" as far as its members are concerned! Really a "rainbow" of users around here...
- some are real fans, curious and wandering...
- some are true beLIEvers (fans or non-fans), looking for answers, searching, sharing infos, etc...
- some are fake fans and/or fake beLIEvers, spying, watching and most of them show up and post only when there is trouble! like they're enjoying the scandals or something...
- some are clones of other users from the categories already mentioned ^^
- some are probably "plants" put here either MJ himself or by the ones on "other side" (TPTB and/or the media)

So far for the members! But what about the "guests" or "visitors"!! ?  :icon_e_wink:

11.351.927 visitors !!??  :icon_eek:

I've seen that some of our members posted photos of themselves or even their families... I don't judge them..... but I'd like to say that if I were them , I wouldn't do that!!
 How do we know who is collecting all these info about us??
How do we know what these people DO or might do with all this info about us?? (before OR after the BAM!!!)
We are truly in a vulnerable position anywhere on the Internet, especially if we expose ourselves that easily.
I don't want to accuse anyone of anything... but just think of what Pearl Jr. does with info gathered from all beLIEvers around here and there... Writing and selling books/DVDs, etc... At least she goes public and shows herself and shows what she does and how she does it!!
But have you thought for a second of all those 11 million "visitors"?? Do you think they are ALL just nice, well intended people?? have you thought that maybe some of them do the same , but much worse? and we don't even have a clue about that?

I wish you all much LOVE and especially SAFE WEB-SURFING!

Last Edit: April 17, 2012, 08:21:07 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
April 17, 2012, 09:53:12 AM
@Simpa.... I think "IMissYouAll09 is the impersonator used for the mugshot, what do you think??

So if there are so many fakers on line, is it possible that Front is a faker and his handwritten notes were not real?? so no mini-BAM  :-\
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

April 17, 2012, 09:56:18 AM
I would surely like to have one of those MJ clone masks  :LolLolLolLol: 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
April 17, 2012, 10:16:57 AM
@Simpa.... I think "IMissYouAll09 is the impersonator used for the mugshot, what do you think??

So if there are so many fakers on line, is it possible that Front is a faker and his handwritten notes were not real?? so no mini-BAM  :-\
I don't know if "IMissYouAll09" was used or not... But I think that Michael has been using doubles for years to trick and escape from the harassing paparazzi. I wouldn't be surprised if in the end, we will have his confirmation that he has used doubles for this hoax too.

Regarding your question about Front : yes , he could be a faker. At this point .... I beLIEve anyhting is possible.
If Front is a faker, then I must highlight the following differences as compared to the rest of the fakers out there:
- he sure lasted longer than any other fakers and fooled not only the members of this forum, but also the admins (unless of course, we must assume that maybe the admins allowed him to play his mind-games here, for whatever reasons!)
- he's the only one being verified by subtle family twits. The most recent example? Well we all know Back used to say "it's not a comeback, it's a take over", then recently Front also said "we're takin' over" in one of his messages, coincidence or not, Jaafar and Paris also posted on their tweeter this phrase "we're takin' over". See here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
 This is just one of the long row of "coincidences" like this!

Well then in this case, we have 2 options of what to beLIEve about Front:
1.  either the family-twits are clearly validating both Back & Front!
2. either the family is mocking the faker! by imitating and repeating his phrases.
^^ In this case, it means that the members of this forum are double-FOOLED (mind-GamED !): once by the faker and twice by the family who shows signs of knowing what's going on here.

In the end .... being aware of all the risks/implications of this "game", I think the choice belongs to each one of us: TRUST or NOT ; TO BELIEVE or TO DOUBT

I choose to trust Front and the family twits.
If in the end I'll discover I made the wrong choice, then at least I know from this very moment that it was all worth the FUN! / adventure!  :icon_lol:
Last Edit: April 17, 2012, 10:23:07 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
April 17, 2012, 10:33:31 AM
@Simpa...I appreciate your explanation but in one of the videos you have posted, it says that we shouldn't believe Michael's children will appear on twitter but I am reading and studying their tweets everyday, I have verified that their twitter accounts are real as they have the blue sign of "verified". 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
April 17, 2012, 10:37:35 AM
@Simpa...I appreciate your explanation but in one of the videos you have posted, it says that we shouldn't believe Michael's children will appear on twitter but I am reading and studying their tweets everyday, I have verified that their twitter accounts are real as they have the blue sign of "verified".
You're talking about this video : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Check the date, it was posted in January 2010 on YT. Since that date, the family accounts have been verified , at least Paris's twitter account has been verified by Paris and Latoya in  a video if I can remember well. Nevertheless, what is said in that video ^^ remains true! there are still so many fakers out there on twitter, YT, FB pretending to be Paris or other family members.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

April 17, 2012, 10:43:59 AM
If Front could predict a missing N in two locations which he could not possibly manipulate without being involved (Official Facebook and Prosecution's own powerpoint presentation) weeks and months ahead of time and he is NOT for real, then he is the world's most gifted psychic... and I don't believe in psychic abilities.

So not only can he predict a missing letter, but he also can copy the exact style of a colorful, unique, and full of intimate knowledge username that was posting on the biggest fan forum in existence 4 years prior to the hoax, post after post after post for months now without slipping character... he also can copy, exactly, down to the smallest detail, MJ's handwriting, fluently, word after word, writing in full sentences.

So if Front were a fake, then we have the world's best psychic impersonator forger in the house.

"People talk, people say, what we have is just a game, oh no" -Break of Dawn/MJ 1999
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
April 17, 2012, 10:52:16 AM
@Simpa...@Bec... Thank you guys, I can breathe now !!! I agree with you both about the twitter accounts and Front. Our Front is not fake and Michael is alive   :woohoo2:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 17, 2012, 12:59:25 PM
Does anybody see the irony in Michael being a fake Michael?  We have talked about him "using" impersonators in this hoax......I suppose I need to stop and really think about that statement, lol.  In what sense is he truly "using" an impersonator.  Is it an impersonator like we think...another guy just dressed like him?  Or.......is it the notion of an impersonator being used by Michael himself......he could be is his own best impersonator and nobody would be the wiser.  I remember we have talked about him being his own best double...but did he really do that?  I think someone here a long time ago,  said something to the affect that Michael could probably walk out in public and nobody would believe it's him, because to the world, MJ is dead.  LOL......it would seem very MJ.......Ugg.....my head hurts!
However, the true irony comes in thinking about the world's most impersonated entertainer, now doing his own impersonation of himself.  Michael doing MJ as Mike sort of thing..........OK BeTheChange....where are ya girl.....? 
I need those filberts and wine.......the merlot keeps taunting me  :Pulling_hair:  :icon_lol:
All I can do is laugh at times......just go with it.  It will be OK....won't it :icon_eek:  :suspect: :icon_lol:
Yes it will......

Blessings Always

*I hope I wasn't too confusing, lol......... 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 17, 2012, 01:05:41 PM
Wishingstar I agree with this and it so reminds me of him on the telephone with someone, I forget, but anyway at first he was talking and really cool until he apparently got a little concerned that the caller was a fake.  He put the phone down for a minute and then came back in another voice as a different person.  It's on Youtube somewhere.  Funniest thing ever.  So of course, its very possible that Michael fakes being Michael.  I know if it were me, I certainly would.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

diggyon

April 17, 2012, 03:00:05 PM
Does anybody see the irony in Michael being a fake Michael?  We have talked about him "using" impersonators in this hoax......I suppose I need to stop and really think about that statement, lol.  In what sense is he truly "using" an impersonator.  Is it an impersonator like we think...another guy just dressed like him?  Or.......is it the notion of an impersonator being used by Michael himself......he could be is his own best impersonator and nobody would be the wiser.  I remember we have talked about him being his own best double...but did he really do that?  I think someone here a long time ago,  said something to the affect that Michael could probably walk out in public and nobody would believe it's him, because to the world, MJ is dead.  LOL......it would seem very MJ.......Ugg.....my head hurts!
However, the true irony comes in thinking about the world's most impersonated entertainer, now doing his own impersonation of himself.  Michael doing MJ as Mike sort of thing..........OK BeTheChange....where are ya girl.....? 
I need those filberts and wine.......the merlot keeps taunting me  :Pulling_hair:  :icon_lol:
All I can do is laugh at times......just go with it.  It will be OK....won't it :icon_eek:  :suspect: :icon_lol:
Yes it will......

Blessings Always

*I hope I wasn't too confusing, lol.........

Yes wishingstar, I totally agree. Your statement leads me to another thought: What if all the doubles in "This is it" were Michael himself?
We have this theory now that Michael played his own double at the O2 conference. I have watched "This is it" one more time and I must admit that I couldn't recognize the doubles  from real MJ! It's hard to know whether they are Michael himself playing doubles or doubles playing Michael!!!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOOO confused !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
April 17, 2012, 04:17:03 PM
@Diggyon.... Why are you reading my mind? I was gonna post exactly that, what if all the Michaels in This is it are real Michael pretending be his own impersonators? and I go farther than that, what if in "Michael Album" all the songs are sang by Michael but impersonating his own voice? I think this could be "THE KEY OF THIS HOAX"   :michael_jackson-1135:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
April 17, 2012, 04:26:15 PM
You're talking about this video : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Check the date, it was posted in January 2010 on YT. Since that date, the family accounts have been verified , at least Paris's twitter account has been verified by Paris and Latoya in  a video if I can remember well. Nevertheless, what is said in that video ^^ remains true! there are still so many fakers out there on twitter, YT, FB pretending to be Paris or other family members.
yeah there are fakes but look - we somehow KNOW they are fakes. We follow some of them out of curiosity or for fun.
But with TS and Front it's different. We can't be 100% sure YET but they are different, there's something about them that makes us like  :WTF: who are these people?? I am like this all the time with Front and TS. Sometimes I think "it's too good to be true" yet I keep following them because I just can't find inside myself enough gut feeling they are fake.
The frustrating part is that I can't be 100% sure of anything. Damn :icon_cry:.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

April 17, 2012, 04:29:18 PM
The problem I have with TII with regards to possible doubles, is that I've watched it so many times now, that I've grown to 'know' (and love!) the usual suspects, got so used to them, that they don't seem so suspicious any more, if you get my drift!

If I look back to the first time I saw it in the cinema, when obviously I had a 'fresh' mind, I never suspected doubles (but then, I did think MJ was dead at that time, so what did I know!) - but saw and felt odd and sort of uncomfortable at some of the dancing and him forgetting or singing wrong lyrics to some of the songs. And no RIP! These were the things that got my attention and sat dormant for several more months, till they began to make some sense.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
April 17, 2012, 04:30:15 PM
@Diggyon.... Why are you reading my mind? I was gonna post exactly that, what if all the Michaels in This is it are real Michael pretending be his own impersonators? and I go farther than that, what if in "Michael Album" all the songs are sang by Michael but impersonating his own voice?
I think this could be "THE KEY OF THIS HOAX"   :michael_jackson-1135:
Yeah! and I think you're a fake beLIEver ! oupsyyy  :icon_e_surprised: :michael_jackson-1135:
Last Edit: April 17, 2012, 04:31:56 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions