bec

Re: Same fingers
April 16, 2012, 11:34:02 AM
Agreed it was MJ playing a bad impersonator of himself. O2 was one of the first, really big, hoax clues. He pulled an Elvis move on stage, when he stepped away from the mic to air punch/karate chop for awhile; a clever little addition to the act.

The O2 "speech" is an epic plethora of hoax clues.

Regarding the weed, don't they say that pot smokers are immune to mind control (accounting for it's illegal status in the US)? Moldy weed means it went bad, so perhaps it's supposed to be a prop that points toward the "Murray is a puppet of the Illuminati" plot twist, poor weak-willed MJ no longer able to fight off the Powers That Be, cuz his weed was moldy, and they were finally able to vanquish him *dramatic plot twist!*

To go from black tar heroin to moldy marijuana also makes the media that initially reported it look like a bunch of idiots. MJ doing black tar heroin is like Mother Teresa being found dead with a bag of ecstasy pills tucked away in her robes.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

mijTopic starter

April 16, 2012, 12:27:13 PM
@RK: about the nailpolish...maybe this could be the reason why he didn't use that.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (0:54)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
April 16, 2012, 12:29:42 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Black tar heroin on his hands
Hi SEHF! How's your tummy doin'? Still You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  :icon_geek:

EDIT: PS - what is up with the "level of addiction" gauge? It's rather distracting IMO - and how does it know? I guess I should be glad that it doesn't show me as an addict when I am one...
Feels like we're being (psych)analyzed...
Someone's havin' fun WATCHIN' the fish bowl!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Andrea

April 16, 2012, 12:33:20 PM
You're right about the weed bec - you cannot be mind controlled when under the 'influence' (high) of weed.  It also makes everything all good, lol.  Another reason weed is illegal is that the hemp industry was poised to overtake the forestry and other industries back in the 40's (the stuff is that diverse and of the highest quality too) and the industry captains at the time weren't having that ($$) so there was a huge smear campaign - they rolled hemp into the same 'joint' as marijuana and bam - no more hemp production.

And agreed, the black tar heroin vs skunky weed made the media look very foolish indeed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

April 16, 2012, 12:52:53 PM
@mij........you think he was a nail biter or only when highly stressed?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

April 16, 2012, 02:44:08 PM
Didn't Murray say MJ had never had a manicure or pedicure?  (When he described MJ as completely falling apart with personal physical issues including jock itch and incontinence. :icon_lol:) I can't believe Karen Faye never once offered some nail service. :suspect:
With MJ every single detail has some long term purpose--greatest entertainer ever!
 :moonwalk_:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sandythyme

April 16, 2012, 03:57:08 PM
Hi everyone!  This subject is a curious one to me also.  Like all of you, I have beaten it to death in my mind over and over.  In the past I truely believed that the 02 guy was not Michael.  Even though there were so many similarities to Michael, so I would stick to my decision....not Michael.  However, thyme has pasted....lots of thyme and there are so many likenesses AND well hell, I never thought of Michael pretending to be an impersonator, impersonating Michael at all!  But it makes sense to me......NOW.  So a special thank you to you Sweetsunsetwithmichael and Andrea, also to everyone else who have helped me to see with my eyes wide open.  Michael!  You are driving me crazy!  You are an amazing man!

Also level of addiction - WOW....that's all I can say  :)  Oh, one more thing.....This is a great place to be  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

April 16, 2012, 04:43:22 PM
Sorry guys, I still don't get it. i thought all the time that the O2 guy was an impersonator. Now this new theory came up and I just can't follow up anymore!!! Why would Michael act strangely in front of all these people? Many people never thought of an impersonator,  they just thought Michael is under an influence of some drugs and acting weird, which is harming his reputation! And why would Michael play an impersonator? He could have sent one!!!! Still can't figure all that out!!!  :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
April 16, 2012, 05:05:31 PM
Thank you @Sandy I guess you are thanking me because I have been talking about Michael from deep in my heart and I have said what I really think, Please I invite everybody to do it,it's a good mental exercise.
Now talking about Michael nails, what is under his nails is his real black color, Michael (as Pearl Jr. said to me) is using a strong creme to whiten his dark spots, remember vitiligo doesn't turn the skin into a totally white color so "my guess" is that he is not able to use that creme under the nails that's why they look darker.  :moonwalk_:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
April 16, 2012, 05:18:19 PM
@Diggyon... all those people that were supposed to be Michael Jackson fans and paparazzi were noting else than actors, please take a look of the following video which has been posted I think today :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c00CwFA5JNE
even some of them seem to look at the camera, and Michael is having a weird behaviour but that is far from thinking he is doing drugs, can you see it?   :michael_jackson-1135:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

bec

April 16, 2012, 05:26:34 PM
Sorry guys, I still don't get it. i thought all the time that the O2 guy was an impersonator. Now this new theory came up and I just can't follow up anymore!!! Why would Michael act strangely in front of all these people? Many people never thought of an impersonator,  they just thought Michael is under an influence of some drugs and acting weird, which is harming his reputation! And why would Michael play an impersonator? He could have sent one!!!! Still can't figure all that out!!!  :(

To attract attention. To get the media ball rolling. To plant a seed of doubt about the whole proceedings. To give people something to talk about. To kick off the hoax. So that after he "died" and people started to look back they would think something odd was going on with this O2 speech. To enhance mystery and intrigue. So many reasons.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

April 16, 2012, 06:04:37 PM
I knew it was him, but definitely something off about this press conference. I couldn't figure it out...now it makes sense. 
this is really it...  :icon_e_wink: because ummm, because ummm….   :LolLolLolLol:  funny remix

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVhPcc9gaEY[/youtube]
Last Edit: April 16, 2012, 06:06:22 PM by mindseye
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

paula-c

April 16, 2012, 06:13:41 PM
Hi SEHF! How's your tummy doin'? Still You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  :icon_geek:

EDIT: PS - what is up with the "level of addiction" gauge? It's rather distracting IMO - and how does it know? I guess I should be glad that it doesn't show me as an addict when I am one...
Feels like we're being (psych)analyzed...
Someone's havin' fun WATCHIN' the fish bowl!

:icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
April 16, 2012, 06:59:46 PM
@Paula  :icon_e_wink: :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
April 16, 2012, 07:14:45 PM

??? Do you really think that? I don't. I believe it was said that he fell.

I also thought he was there that day but that an impersonator was on stage - remember that there was at least one impersonator there that has come forward. But now I think like some of you - that it was him but he deliberately changed his appearance and actions - it was an act.

I think back to an article I read about when Serena and Venus Williams met Michael and they had dinner with him - it was the day before he turned himself in to authorities on those bogus charges. One of them was quoted in the article as saying that when they saw the news coverage (of the now famous MJ mugshot), one of them said "that's not the Michael we met last night!". LOL - I think he deliberately gives the media what they want. I truly believe it's a game with him.

It's my belief that the real Michael is nothing like the one we've mostly seen by the media. There have been so many glimpses of photo's and videos since 2009 where we see him with little to no makeup. And he's even more handsome than with the makeup on.

Blessings :)

I always thought that the man on stage  in March 5th, 2009 was not Mike  :icon_rolleyes: ....but he already controlled all  :moonwalk_: :icon_e_wink:...was beginning the great adventure.... :errrr: :woohoo2: :michael-jackson:
Last Edit: April 16, 2012, 07:16:59 PM by blankie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions