• 34 Replies

Offline bec

• Hoaxer
  • Minion Reserve
    • Show only replies by bec
    • Exploring The Hoax

Re: Same fingers

• on: April 16, 2012, 06:26:34 PM
Sorry guys, I still don't get it. i thought all the time that the O2 guy was an impersonator. Now this new theory came up and I just can't follow up anymore!!! Why would Michael act strangely in front of all these people? Many people never thought of an impersonator,  they just thought Michael is under an influence of some drugs and acting weird, which is harming his reputation! And why would Michael play an impersonator? He could have sent one!!!! Still can't figure all that out!!!  :(

To attract attention. To get the media ball rolling. To plant a seed of doubt about the whole proceedings. To give people something to talk about. To kick off the hoax. So that after he "died" and people started to look back they would think something odd was going on with this O2 speech. To enhance mystery and intrigue. So many reasons.
Are you entertained?

Offline mindseye

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by mindseye

• on: April 16, 2012, 07:04:37 PM
I knew it was him, but definitely something off about this press conference. I couldn't figure it out...now it makes sense. 
this is really it...  :icon_e_wink: because ummm, because ummm….   :LolLolLolLol:  funny remix

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVhPcc9gaEY[/youtube]
« Last Edit: April 16, 2012, 07:06:22 PM by mindseye »
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

Offline paula-c

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by paula-c
    • https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/378800000669499472/986af9e4566ce7ab11ef8703e3b19b04_normal.jpeg

• on: April 16, 2012, 07:13:41 PM
Black tar heroin on his hands
Hi SEHF! How's your tummy doin'? Still no belly button?  :icon_geek:

EDIT: PS - what is up with the "level of addiction" gauge? It's rather distracting IMO - and how does it know? I guess I should be glad that it doesn't show me as an addict when I am one...
Feels like we're being (psych)analyzed...
Someone's havin' fun WATCHIN' the fish bowl!

:icon_lol:

Offline SimPattyK

• Global Moderator
  • Hoaxer
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
    • Show only replies by SimPattyK

• on: April 16, 2012, 07:59:46 PM
@Paula  :icon_e_wink: :icon_lol:

Offline blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
    • Show only replies by blankie

• on: April 16, 2012, 08:14:45 PM
Black tar heroin on his hands

??? Do you really think that? I don't. I believe it was said that he fell.

I also thought he was there that day but that an impersonator was on stage - remember that there was at least one impersonator there that has come forward. But now I think like some of you - that it was him but he deliberately changed his appearance and actions - it was an act.

I think back to an article I read about when Serena and Venus Williams met Michael and they had dinner with him - it was the day before he turned himself in to authorities on those bogus charges. One of them was quoted in the article as saying that when they saw the news coverage (of the now famous MJ mugshot), one of them said "that's not the Michael we met last night!". LOL - I think he deliberately gives the media what they want. I truly believe it's a game with him.

It's my belief that the real Michael is nothing like the one we've mostly seen by the media. There have been so many glimpses of photo's and videos since 2009 where we see him with little to no makeup. And he's even more handsome than with the makeup on.

Blessings :)

EDIT: PS - what is up with the "level of addiction" gauge? It's rather distracting IMO - and how does it know? I guess I should be glad that it doesn't show me as an addict when I am one...

I always thought that the man on stage  in March 5th, 2009 was not Mike  :icon_rolleyes: ....but he already controlled all  :moonwalk_: :icon_e_wink:...was beginning the great adventure.... :errrr: :woohoo2: :michael-jackson:
« Last Edit: April 16, 2012, 08:16:59 PM by blankie »
LOVE YOU MORE

Offline curls

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by curls

• on: April 17, 2012, 02:31:57 AM
I knew it was him, but definitely something off about this press conference. I couldn't figure it out...now it makes sense. 
this is really it...  :icon_e_wink: because ummm, because ummm….   :LolLolLolLol:  funny remix

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVhPcc9gaEY[/youtube]

@mindseye - thanks for the laugh! Hilarious, best MJ 'remix' yet! And yeah, 'because ummm' followed by wicked, knowing laugh - my very, very, very favourite bit of the speech - so revealing!

@bec - 'to plant a seed of doubt' - absolutely agree. I think he's been subtley doing that for many, many years!

Offline annieareyouokannie

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by annieareyouokannie

• on: April 17, 2012, 05:09:13 AM
I bought up this subject a while ago and Souza locked it because
she said it has been done to "death" so to speak.  Go figure!

Offline PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
    • Show only replies by PureLove

• on: April 17, 2012, 05:46:27 PM
Sorry guys, I still don't get it. i thought all the time that the O2 guy was an impersonator. Now this new theory came up and I just can't follow up anymore!!! Why would Michael act strangely in front of all these people? Many people never thought of an impersonator,  they just thought Michael is under an influence of some drugs and acting weird, which is harming his reputation! And why would Michael play an impersonator? He could have sent one!!!! Still can't figure all that out!!!  :(

To attract attention. To get the media ball rolling. To plant a seed of doubt about the whole proceedings. To give people something to talk about. To kick off the hoax. So that after he "died" and people started to look back they would think something odd was going on with this O2 speech. To enhance mystery and intrigue. So many reasons.

I don't think he acted different or weird but if you think that he did, he could have done it for controversy. Remember what Teddy said about him. "Michael lives for controversy." We discussed so long if it was an impersonator or if it was MJ himself at O2. We also discussed a lot if it was MJ himself in TII and in Michael album too. It's all about controversy, creating confusion and like bec says to enhance mystery. 

Offline paula-c

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by paula-c
    • https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/378800000669499472/986af9e4566ce7ab11ef8703e3b19b04_normal.jpeg

• on: April 17, 2012, 08:20:01 PM
well, at some moment i thought, if this man is Michael doing a very bad imitation of the same :michael_jackson-1135:

Offline MJonmind

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by MJonmind

• on: April 18, 2012, 06:51:15 AM
I bought up this subject a while ago and Souza locked it because
she said it has been done to "death" so to speak.  Go figure!
But now we have a little more "hindsight" and new light, to re-examine all those topics we "did to death", plus so many new members who can add new perspectives hopefully.  Those were good ol' days!! :icon_e_biggrin:

What would be helpful, but I'm sure nearly impossible, would be gathering and organizing all the pertinent details and discussion on EACH topic (combining all the threads from 09 to now) being careful to not include repetition. Of course Souza did a great job of condensing all topic areas into her forum hoax introduction pages, without the discussion.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2012, 07:00:38 AM by MJonmind »