Please remove this thread, thank you!
April 15, 2012, 01:12:42 AM
I made you look! - You couldn't resist, could you?  :icon_e_wink:

-----

On a serious note:  Thank you for scrolling down for me. It's nice to see you down here. Good choice there. I've a wish: Please, remove this thread, thank you, very much. You're very kind. I appreciate it, dear.

I don't want to have my own thread. I have already introduced myself the 1st of April, 2010. You can find it if you click my name, I think. I don't need to introduce myself twice. I am not that important. :icon_e_smile:

What is written below must look so odd and strange to many but there's a reason for that; It was to be in a thread but was sent into its own thread - so, I'm sorry. I personally feel that I was on topic for I told people that we were to stay on topic, I tried to tell people this. I didn't ask anyone to say "hello" to me, but they were kind and I was being kind back.

As I spoke of the member of the thread, I feel I was on topic. I was trying to be so respectful and kind. I spoke of the thread itself saying I saw the excitement and love and the joy; so, I spoke of the thread, the people in it and the member of the thread. If that is not on topic, then pardon me. I should think twice from now on.

I will. Believe me. :icon_e_wink:

Pardon the misunderstanding. I am very sorry and sad that I wasn't clear enough in the way I express myself with love. I come in peace and love, at all times. So, anyone who peeked in here, I'm sorry there's nothing interesting here but this wasn't meant to be a thread in the first place. I am going to have to apologize, from my heart. Just pass this by lovely ones, nothing to see here, just me, Aaliyah - I'm no one important! :icon_e_wink: Oh no, absolutely not. If you want to know who I am there's already an introduction the 1st of April, 2010.

That's right! :icon_razz: And it's not a joke!  :icon_lol:

Love is the answer!

Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 12:34:56 PM by Aaliyah
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I believe that two people are connected at the heart, and it doesn't matter what you do, or who you are or where you live; there are no boundaries or barriers if two people are destined to be together. ♥

Re: Oh, what have we here!
April 15, 2012, 05:17:19 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hi Aaliyah.  :bearhug:

Hi! How kind of you to notice me and to say hello. That's so very kind, dear. Therefore I had to respond you. That's quite a bear hug!  :icon_e_biggrin:

Pardon, if I'm off topic. Please may you all continue...
Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 05:18:58 AM by Aaliyah
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I believe that two people are connected at the heart, and it doesn't matter what you do, or who you are or where you live; there are no boundaries or barriers if two people are destined to be together. ♥

April 15, 2012, 11:02:43 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

And yes....hello and welcome to the thread Aaliyah : )

Hello to you, as well! I like your username, it's so full of hope. I always wish upon stars. I'd say it's nice to see that you enjoy the forum as much as you do for it's surely a beautiful place to be at, filled with such lovely souls. I've not spent much time here but I am planning on changing that. I'm feeling very comfortable over at MJHD. Though, this forum has always whispered for me to hop inside and so it's about time one hears the whisper which whispers so clearly, of love. :icon_e_smile:

May I say, hello dearest Front! - After all, this is your thread. You've got your very own. You seem quite so popular within these parts and you definitely fill people with joy, from what my eyes can see through the little I've peeked in to.

Well, to everyone, hello! I don't want to take over this thread with your sweet hello's for this is not an introduction thread so we've to stick to the topic, let's just say... I feel you all and I send my love across the thread!

:icon_e_biggrin: :icon_razz: :icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RedPennylocks

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • A dream is a wish your heart makes
April 15, 2012, 11:52:21 AM
Welcome aboard Aaliyah! Good to see you join us here.  :penguin: :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

An amazing person comes in many packages. If you only see with your eyes and not with your heart you will miss a lot of amazing people-do you agree?-Tito Jackson

April 15, 2012, 11:53:41 AM
welcome Aaliyah.  Yes we are fun people but people who love and believe in Michael Jackson and who keep the candles burning to light the path leading back from yesterday, today to tomorrow.  We believe in him and not the hype.  Love be always to you.   :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

April 15, 2012, 01:06:42 PM
Blessings to you, Aaliyah! I hope your time here is enjoyable.

We are quite a diverse mix here but we all can agree that our love and respect for Michael is 100% genuine. We don't follow hype but try to see the truth within.

I look forward to hearing your thoughts and what brought you here. Hugs :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

everlastinglove_MJ

April 15, 2012, 01:53:29 PM
Hello and welcome  :)

L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

April 15, 2012, 02:51:58 PM
Helllooo! welcome to the forum, i hope you will enjoy the rest of this adventure.

Always a pleasure to welcome new members. :penguin:

With LOVE  :bearhug:

Shy
Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 04:32:09 PM by ShyBleuEyes
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

~Souza~

Re: Please remove this thread, thank you!
April 20, 2012, 03:53:41 PM
Aaliyah, it was not you that was off topic, it was all the members replying to you, which is why I asked bec to split the topic. I saw you are complaining and assuming things on the other forum, which is not very nice, don't you think? Maybe you don't really know how often threads go completely off topic due to one message. I, as the admin, TRY to keep the forum as clear and on topic as possible. Next time when you have a problem with anything on here, you can contact me instead of complaining over there. It's not nice and it makes you assume things that are not even true, like me deleting your messages.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions