blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
Re: Robin Gibb is in a Coma
April 16, 2012, 07:20:11 PM
The Bee Gees are a column in the history of modern music....  :icon_e_sad:  I'm so sad for this news, for the man... :icon_cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

April 16, 2012, 07:33:04 PM
 :icon_cry:
"Don't cry alone" - what a tragedy! Performed by Robin only recently. He was full of hope and new energy for his project "The Titanic Requiem".
His brother Barry and Michael singing together: " All in your name", an amazing song, with Michael singing like an angel.
Praying and hoping for a wonder, but seeing Robin's wife leaving the hospital in despair is heart-breaking.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

April 16, 2012, 07:46:10 PM
As long as he doesn't go into renal failure - he's fighting! When in a coma, you can hear those around you, and as long as you talk to them, read to them, you provide an anchor to reality for them. It helps. It's literally in God's hands now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
April 17, 2012, 12:08:26 AM

This is so very sad. My Heart goes out to Barry, and the whole Gibb family.

I am sending you the Blue Angel of Healing, so that she may heal your heavy Hearts, and watch over Robin.
With all my LOVE. God Bless.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

Barry and Robin's kids have been singing to Robin, in hopes that will give him an anchor to wake up. That's really intelligent, and one of the most beautiful things I've ever heard people doing for a loved one!

Hang in there, Robin. For everyday you hold the line, 'tis another day's worth of healing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

Tink

Re: Robin Gibb is in a Coma - HE IS AWAKE!!
April 20, 2012, 11:47:09 AM
They just announced on the radio while I've been driving, that Robin's partially awake!! It may not look good in the long run, but he can respond to his loved ones - which is improvement on any level.

This shows that Robin is indeed fighting hard, against all odds. There are of course, many people in the world like him, but he's one we can relate to, so we are. I believe in fighting, even when it looks hopeless to others - because that's when it takes sheer willpower and love from those around you to make a difference.

They've found out that when a patient can visualize rounding up the cancer cells in their mind, and obliterating them - it really does reflect in reality. And this is what I'm hoping is something similarly happening here. The mind is a powerful thing.

Whatever happens, Robin - many are praying for you; so take that prayer energy, and cocoon yourself with LOVE that is freely given to you; take strength you need from it, while you are weak. Because that's what it's for! curses aren't real, so don't let that drag you down.

A little girl's butterfly kisses on the cheek, and a big hug to you!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 20, 2012, 06:25:43 PM
Tink, I so know what you’re  saying.  I am reading a book “Dying to be me” by Anita Moorjani that gives so much hope for people who are battling end stage diseases.  She had suffered from cancer for 4 years, really suffered, and was at the end stage where her body was shutting down with the cancer having spread all through her system.  She lapsed into a coma where she describes still being able to hear and had an awareness of everything around her but not being able to react to anything.  She descibes an out of body experience, recalling how she felt so light and free and no pain, not any.  She heard the doctor telling her family how it was too late. that her heart was beating, but she was not there.  Hearing her family crying and wondering why because she had never felt better in her life.  She describes it as being a purely joyful and jubilant.  And how she could actually feel what her family was going through.  She says her essence continued to thrive as life was leaving her body, and that she finally learned what heaven was about.  She was given the choice to continue on the beautiful journey to death or she could come back.  She came out of her coma a new person.  She regained her strength and all the cancer was gone.   She declares that she is not afraid of dying anymore and neither does she worry anymore about those who have gone on before her because she knows the journey and it is hard not to continue on because you become one with the universe and it all finally makes sense. I believe in miracles and I feel a lot like she does because I have had a near death experience myself.  Not to the extent that she did, but very close and I can attest to the fact that it is as she describes.  Let me quote “I believe that the greatest truths of the universe don’t lie outside, in the study of the stars and the planets.  They lie deep within us, in the magnificience of our heart, mind, and soul.  Until we understand what is within, we can’t understand what is without.”  “This is a book that definitely makes the case that we are spiritual beings having a human experience …and that we are ALL One”.  It lies within us to make the choice.  If Robin is strong enough to turn back, then he will pull through.  But it is hard not to go when everything that awaits is more beautiful than anything you’ve already seen.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Tink

April 20, 2012, 06:41:23 PM
@hesouttamylife - That I do understand, as I died in the OR last November when the Versed & Propofol stopped my heart stopped. I did take a peek on the other side, and that's why I actually came back! I realized I was making a very grave mistake; my work here wasn't done. I also didn't want my comics & toys tossed, as they should be read by children.

We are One, I can vouch for that. But some of us need our Other half, in this physical lifetime. I came back so he didn't pull a Romeo over my Juliette, for my finally just letting go.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 20, 2012, 06:52:04 PM
 :icon_lol: I hear ya on those comic books.  God forbid I should leave this life without finding a guardian of all my Michael Jackson memorabilia.   :icon_eek:  to think what could happen to it keeps me constantly searching for a museum that will honor his legacy and cherish his things.  Anyone give me a heads up on that one?  Tomorrow is not promised… so soon please.  :smiley-vault-misc-150:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Tink

April 20, 2012, 06:59:11 PM
My horror collector friend, Forey Ackerman, found someone before he passed. He got some of the money up front to secure the collection. The rest was paid to his widow.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Katie2Topic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality
April 21, 2012, 08:37:14 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
:icon_lol: I hear ya on those comic books.  God forbid I should leave this life without finding a guardian of all my Michael Jackson memorabilia.   :icon_eek:  to think what could happen to it keeps me constantly searching for a museum that will honor his legacy and cherish his things.  Anyone give me a heads up on that one?  Tomorrow is not promised… so soon please.  :smiley-vault-misc-150:

Haha yeah my MJ collection which I have collected over 7 years and spent over €300 on is priceless to me, the same with my Harry Potter collection  ;D When I die, I hope somebody takes care of it and doesn't let it go mouldy and get broken because I will personally  haunt the person who destroys my MJ collection
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

April 21, 2012, 09:21:44 AM
@hesouttamylife - That I do understand, as I died in the OR last November when the Versed & Propofol stopped my heart stopped. I did take a peek on the other side, and that's why I actually came back! I realized I was making a very grave mistake; my work here wasn't done. I also didn't want my comics & toys tossed, as they should be read by children.

We are One, I can vouch for that. But some of us need our Other half, in this physical lifetime. I came back so he didn't pull a Romeo over my Juliette, for my finally just letting go.

You are a true romantic!  Love lives forever.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

April 21, 2012, 12:28:32 PM

You are a true romantic!  Love lives forever.

Aww. :icon_redface:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

April 21, 2012, 09:43:51 PM
Apr 21, 2012
Robin Gibb wakes from coma

Bee Gees singer Robin Gibb has regained consciousness after slipping into a coma, according to the BBC.

Spokesman Doug Wright says Gibb is able to nod and communicate with his family.

The 62-year-old fell into a coma last week after contracting pneumonia. Gibb was hospitalized last year for stomach and colon problems. He has not specified the exact nature of his illness — widely reported to be cancer — but had told the BBC he had a growth on his colon removed.

News reports Friday said Gibb's children, wife, Dwina, and brother Barry, had been singing to him, in hopes of waking him from the coma.

Robin's twin brother Maurice Gibb died in 2003 due to complications from a twisted intestine. He was 53.

His younger brother Andy died of a heart ailment in 1988. He was 30.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

angel

April 21, 2012, 09:54:52 PM
Thanks for the update, paula-c.  This is very good news!  An answer to prayers.   :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions