No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Just My Theory.............
April 14, 2012, 10:52:31 PM
As I am not sure on some things because I don't think we are meant to know them just yet.
I think that MJ being a pioneer of music and dance and is THE KING that he may not want to make
Music or perform anymore but wanted his kids and the world know that at 50 he still had it. That's what this is it was for.... Also for his fans to remember him after his so called death. Now I believe this is a film project but also a way for MJ to clear his name as well as make the press look stupid at all the false shit they reported and to get back at them for all the years they ridiculed him. Nobody has ever did a reality movie especially not a 3d reality moviewhich it could be also. I think that wax dummy was what was in the coffin and used to take the pics used in the trial. It's proven that a dummy was made of MJ. I believe there were a couple illusions in front of our face to pull it off as well as paying off a good bit of people.  I think MJ used the excuse people wanted him dead as just that. An excuse to make us the world think people were after him. Why??? Because I looked it p and there is no law in California against faking your death unless it's to evade taxes or beat the government in some way. So....... T me that means if the slurred speech tapes etc had us all thinkng MJ was cared for his life.... That is a way or an EXCUSE to fake your death a legal way and gets him out of trouble if he needs.  Obviously Conrad Murray is going to get out soon as its only up to the SHERRIF now as to when he gets out not the judge!! Like I said I don't have all the pieces cause they aren't the yet. But that's my theory as of now that I can think of..... Please ask me questions cause I know there are inks I. Left out.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
YM
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 14, 2012, 11:13:41 PM
I’ve never believed Conrad Murray was in jail.  I still don’t.  If he was, there would be more follow-up on how he was fairing there.  There have been no pictures to prove he ever spent one day in jail, and the so called mugshot is a joke. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

April 14, 2012, 11:21:08 PM
Well.....  Think he is in jail but only because I can't figure out a way that MJ
And everyone could fool the world and the media by so called ACTING the trial
Like for a film. I believe if we can all figure out HOW They could go about. I understand
Everyone would be paid like actors to play their roles and they did it on a set BUT.......
how could they Mae US and the MEDIA believe it was a real trial...................
I think if we can figure that piece out IF the trial was fake and he's not in jail
Then it will open doors and show us new things or at least places or people
To look into.

YM
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

April 16, 2012, 07:21:21 PM
Wax dummies are soooo 1970s!

Why not the silicone dummy, like what they use in Forensics that has pores, hairs and such, created by the Nip/Tuck SFX guys? After all, they did the SFX for Michael, for Captain EO! Their dummies are so lifelike, they've revolutionized TV "surgery," that you'll actually think it's real, if you ever watch the show, lol. Fake hearts, eyes, intestines, the works, lol.

Here, scroll through the 6 pages, on this 80 pound "weakling," it will blow your socks off on the reality factor - plus, no refrigeration necessary:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
April 16, 2012, 07:23:10 PM
I’ve never believed Conrad Murray was in jail.  I still don’t.  If he was, there would be more follow-up on how he was fairing there.  There have been no pictures to prove he ever spent one day in jail, and the so called mugshot is a joke.

Totally agree with you !!! :compute:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

April 16, 2012, 09:50:00 PM
Tink I didn't mean literally wax..... I meant a dummy obviously real enough looking
To fool us and the media. Top notch shit!! With MJ it would only be the best you?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

April 16, 2012, 10:47:21 PM
Tink I didn't mean literally wax..... I meant a dummy obviously real enough looking
To fool us and the media. Top notch shit!! With MJ it would only be the best you?

To be honest, it depends on the sleight of hand going on...if anyone ever saw anything.  :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

bugsy

May 31, 2012, 10:29:56 AM
didn't he make friends in Ireland with a man who owned a wax museum? Michael had the pleasure of meeting his father in law in the woods because Elvis had started looking a little run down the friend decided to put Elvis in the woods, If Michael had inspected the dummy and thought it was nice and realistic, he could have asked his friend to get him one done? and offered one for the mans wax museum?? the county was very protective of Michael, they showed media who were the bosses lol, I love Irish people. My grandfather was born and raised in Ireland and his so protective and feisty of those he loves, they are such warm loving people. Again I do apologize if it's already been spoken about, still getting through the posts,
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"One of the definitions of sanity is the ability to tell real from unreal. Soon we'll need a new definition.
"Alvin Toffler

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal