50th_State_Believer2Topic starter

All these letters Michael...Look...
April 14, 2012, 05:09:56 AM
I'm writing this...
And I have another browser on my laptop tuned in to online MJ radio...You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   to be specific..

It's one of those days - Michael. Full throttle on you. Your music, your website...multi tasking in the home and my thoughts are going here and there about you.

Look at all these letters to you Michael! All these letters from the world!! And to think - this is just a chip off the ice berg!! All these people are looking beyond that horizon and thinking...what is it...that will make things better...Can you feel the energy coming at you? Can you hear our laughter, our cry - can you even ever begin to know that you have to come back...

And when I say that - I don't even know if I'm speaking about you - as the Michael we think we know - or the Michael that may not want to be recognized...

Where do these words go - I type them out on my keyboard and they magically spread it's wings and fly out for others to read and embrace...and if that is possible, then maybe you're out there somewhere reading too.

All these letters Michael...all these letters to you.
By now - they have circumnavigated the entire planet three times over and more. I am sure. But it won't reach you, will it?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: All these letters Michael...Look...
April 14, 2012, 05:33:32 AM
your thread touched me , it's beautifull, i hope it will reaches Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

everlastinglove_MJ

April 14, 2012, 08:31:47 AM
By now - they have circumnavigated the entire planet three times over and more. I am sure. But it won't reach you, will it?

Although we'll never know for sure, just believe all these letters have reached him, just believe he reads your beautiful words.

LOVE & keep the faith

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

April 14, 2012, 11:28:59 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Although we'll never know for sure, just believe all these letters have reached him, just believe he reads your beautiful words.

LOVE & keep the faith

Absolutely......this whole hoax is an adventure in believing.  If I have learned one thing, it's to believe in what my heart is telling me.  My heart tells me he does read these letters.  My mind tells me must read them.  This is his hoax....I am of the thought that he has his pulse on everything related to it...including forums such as this.   The words here reach him, and I am sure he would be touched by them.  Almost three years is nothing compared to the lifetime of joy he has given the world. 
As you say, "full throttle on Michael" it's been like that since June 25th.  For me, it's means non-stop searching for the truth.  I finally have a way to help a person I have sincerely admired and respected for years.  His, "death" brought new life to his reputation......people I never thought gave a crap about him, out of the blue say things like, "...oh, I never thought for a moment he was guilty..."  That's my own "personal bam moment".  I always follow it up with talk of how there are evil people in the world.  People that wanted him gone.....they were jealous, threatened, and racist towards him.  To my surprise, these people all say....."yeah...he was so taken for granted and abused...".  These conversations have happened over and over since June 25th.  It's been an amazing  feeling to stand up for him and know people are finally listening to me.  I can now say what a genius he is, and nobody fights me!  Prior to June 25th, if I stated that to some people, they would just laugh at me and call me weird. 
Don't despair 50th State Believer2.....Michael is around here.  I believe that, just as much as I believe in the hoax. 
Kings to you Michael.......
I hope you all have a beautiful day full of blessings and love........

Blessings Always
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

50th_State_Believer2Topic starter

April 14, 2012, 11:07:26 PM
To all of you - Group Hug x 10!
@wishingstar: I know I know I know exactly what you mean by what you feel when people around you acknowledge they never thought MJ was ever guilty...it is that YEAH!!! Feeling..that moment...
I have also often sat calmly, smiling a proper gentle smile, but inside my heart is JUMPING UP AND DOWN cheering YEAH! YES!!! as soon as someone who I never knew had any opinion of interest on MJ - would come to his support by claiming they never felt he was guilty of what media portrayed him as, and his accusers blatantly lied about. It is a personal moment of victory. I will remember this, what you wrote, and use it to connect to you and everyone else that has that experience - our personal LINK to one another...

Thank you for that. And EVERYONE...have a blessed day...TODAY...I am better...My MJ energy today is more on the positive...and I will shine my face upwards and handle the day knowing silently...that our emotions are never in vain. THANKS! LUV YA!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 15, 2012, 12:12:29 AM
To all of you - Group Hug x 10!
@wishingstar: I know I know I know exactly what you mean by what you feel when people around you acknowledge they never thought MJ was ever guilty...it is that YEAH!!! Feeling..that moment...
I have also often sat calmly, smiling a proper gentle smile, but inside my heart is JUMPING UP AND DOWN cheering YEAH! YES!!! as soon as someone who I never knew had any opinion of interest on MJ - would come to his support by claiming they never felt he was guilty of what media portrayed him as, and his accusers blatantly lied about. It is a personal moment of victory. I will remember this, what you wrote, and use it to connect to you and everyone else that has that experience - our personal LINK to one another...

Thank you for that. And EVERYONE...have a blessed day...TODAY...I am better...My MJ energy today is more on the positive...and I will shine my face upwards and handle the day knowing silently...that our emotions are never in vain. THANKS! LUV YA!

You're awesome 50th State....glad you are feeling better!
Blessings to you always!
LOVE
 :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 15, 2012, 01:02:32 PM
Again this year my office is having Michael Jackson movie day, although beit in memory of his “death”  :icon_e_sad:.  It’s a little step but huge in that I work for child protection.  I am one of only 2 people there whom I know believe he faked his death.  So baby steps.  One at a time.  At least I know that the majority of employees do not believe by any stretch of the imagination that he was a pedophile, no matter how many investigations ensued. 

This year as last year, I am responsible for bringing in the movie.  Last year they voted for The Wiz.  I want to bring in something different this time, to bring some awareness of the Michael many of them possibly  don’t know.  Any suggestions?  This is a partial list of what I have:

This Is It
Bucharest
Live In Japan
Michael Jackson Commemorated
American Dream
The Way He Makes Them Feel
The Trials of Michael Jackson
The Untold Story of Neverland
Living With Michael Take 2
Making of We Are The World
History Vol 1 & 2

If you have some other suggestions, let me know.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Do

April 15, 2012, 04:01:00 PM
Again this year my office is having Michael Jackson movie day, although beit in memory of his “death”  :icon_e_sad:.  It’s a little step but huge in that I work for child protection.  I am one of only 2 people there whom I know believe he faked his death.  So baby steps.  One at a time.  At least I know that the majority of employees do not believe by any stretch of the imagination that he was a pedophile, no matter how many investigations ensued. 

This year as last year, I am responsible for bringing in the movie.  Last year they voted for The Wiz.  I want to bring in something different this time, to bring some awareness of the Michael many of them possibly  don’t know.  Any suggestions?  This is a partial list of what I have:

This Is It
Bucharest
Live In Japan
American Dream
History Vol 1 & 2

OMG I wish my office had a Michael Jackson movie day!! All what you mentioned will do ofcourse, but I feel Moonwalker illustrates exactly what was/is going on! Have a really nice movie day!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

Do

April 15, 2012, 04:07:54 PM
I'm writing this...
And I have another browser on my laptop tuned in to online MJ radio...You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   to be specific..

It's one of those days - Michael. Full throttle on you. Your music, your website...multi tasking in the home and my thoughts are going here and there about you.

Look at all these letters to you Michael! All these letters from the world!! And to think - this is just a chip off the ice berg!! All these people are looking beyond that horizon and thinking...what is it...that will make things better...Can you feel the energy coming at you? Can you hear our laughter, our cry - can you even ever begin to know that you have to come back...

And when I say that - I don't even know if I'm speaking about you - as the Michael we think we know - or the Michael that may not want to be recognized...

Where do these words go - I type them out on my keyboard and they magically spread it's wings and fly out for others to read and embrace...and if that is possible, then maybe you're out there somewhere reading too.

50th_State, you have the unbelievable ability to write your words straight from the heart!! I can totally relate to all your pleads to Michael and the insecurities and vulnerability you feel. I hope and pray he receives our letters from the heart to his heart......if we only knew this for sure.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

April 15, 2012, 04:31:09 PM

This Is It
Bucharest
Live In Japan
American Dream
History Vol 1 & 2

OMG I wish my office had a Michael Jackson movie day!! All what you mentioned will do ofcourse, but I feel Moonwalker illustrates exactly what was/is going on! Have a really nice movie day!

I do have Moonwalker, but will it be long enough?  We have a 2 hour time slot.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Tink

April 15, 2012, 05:10:10 PM

This Is It
Bucharest
Live In Japan
American Dream
History Vol 1 & 2

I do have Moonwalker, but will it be long enough?  We have a 2 hour time slot.

I'd suggest one of the live shows, where you can pick & choose the songs to fit. Perhaps where the girls are passing out? That would take the cake! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
April 15, 2012, 05:13:35 PM
I'm writing this...

50th_State, you have the unbelievable ability to write your words straight from the heart!! I can totally relate to all your pleads to Michael and the insecurities and vulnerability you feel. I hope and pray he receives our letters from the heart to his heart......if we only knew this for sure.....

I think that Michael reads our words... has always followed us from June 25 to today... :moonwalk_:and know that we who are here  will wait and  will follow forever....I'm sure he hears all this immense love..... :bearhug:
Love you all really....Keep the faith !!! :icon_e_smile: :icon_razz: :icon_bounce:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
April 15, 2012, 05:36:51 PM
Michael if you are around this forum please read what I have to tell you: Be strong, keep on with your battle you are doing a very good job, you are gonna debunk all those evils that were trying to hurt you and your family, you are having the guts to put each one in its place and this is gonna be the real crucifixion but without resurrection, please feel free to ask me for help I will be there as a warrior of your army of love  :Crash:

Much Love and Respect Always  :bearhug:  :bearhug:  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions