~Souza~

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
:WTF:

Back to orange pants guy...have we come to a conclusion of how tall is MJ and his shoe size?

Again that question popped in my head when @pablo mentioned that MJ and him got the same shoe size and height.
I am aware that this issue has been discussed previously, but  it is not clear to me.

A friend of mine says that MJ is 1,82 cm yet in a magazine she showed me from the Thriller era it is written that he is 1,75.

Shoe size 45.

Orange pants MJ got similar hands but I cannot say the same about the body or the face.
Do you follow me?

I think you're spot on with the height (1.82m), that would be around 5'10"/5'11". Like I have said before, i base that on Jennifer Batten's height compared to MJ's at the Super Bowl, because I know for sure Jennifer's height, so IMO there is no way MJ can be 1.75m. Michael wore flat shoes there.

Not so sure about the shoe-size though, seems a little big for his height. On the other hand, my dad is around that height and has shoe-size 'cruise-ship', so I guess it's possible.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

182 cm flat and with heels may be 185-6 cm. Forgot about the AR and which height is written there.

Imo, we will never know who were the doubles in TII since we can´t measure by eye. Joe said that doubles were used, so orange pants could be one of them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

I think Michael is around 1,78; never was interested in his shoes size though  :icon_e_smile:

I don't believe in doubles in TII, Joe just amplifies the drama by making those accusations - he's a natural born seller. He'd be able to sell a rotten potato if he builds enough controversy around it.

So, we have no @truesource on this thread anymore? Still think he was harmless and he didn't have to pay for some people around who have double standard of their behavior.
I can imagine how MIchael must have felt with all the hypocrites around him while guessing what was in their hearts.

So, WHEN are we going to start that change with us?  :icon_geek:
Last Edit: April 10, 2012, 09:30:38 AM by veronicafall
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

finfin

"Orange pants" dancing seems stiff and "off" to me, in comparison to MJ with the blue shirt, who appears more confident and natural. Anyway who knows, let's hope it won't be long until we finally find out the truth

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oqh7ldeQLJk&feature=channel [/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the creator." Michael Jackson

@Fiona, it's him, the very playful Michael  :icon_razz:. Just look at him between 0:53- 0:57 making that "a la James Brown" move... Can't you feel him, his unique way doing that?
Simply PERFECT!  :icon_redface:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

Isn't it amazing we still discuss this all this time later! Is it him, isn't it him? I know what I think but I could easily be wrong. Do you think we'll ever know for sure or will it go down in history as one of the unsolved mysteries regarding Mr Jackson!

One thing I do know for sure though, finfin's sig is mesmerising!  Teasingly play stroking her hair, biting that bottom lip and that little head movement at the end .... ahh, I've come over all unnecessary again!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

I think Michael is around 1,78; never was interested in his shoes size though  :icon_e_smile:

I don't believe in doubles in TII, Joe just amplifies the drama by making those accusations - he's a natural born seller. He'd be able to sell a rotten potato if he builds enough controversy around it.

So, we have no @truesource on this thread anymore? Still think he was harmless and he didn't have to pay for some people around who have double standard of their behavior.
I can imagine how MIchael must have felt with all the hypocrites around him while guessing what was in their hearts.

veronica, truesource can cool down for a couple of weeks. Also, if you don't agree with my decisions, open your own forum! It seems you are always negative about lots happening on here, so why haven't you opened your own forum yet? I have explained way too many times why I do what I do and I don't feel like repeating myself. Get over it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

veronica, truesource can cool down for a couple of weeks. Also, if you don't agree with my decisions, open your own forum! It seems you are always negative about lots happening on here, so why haven't you opened your own forum yet? I have explained way too many times why I do what I do and I don't feel like repeating myself. Get over it.

I don't have to be positive because so it would look good to you or anyone else, so I won't.
But your reply is fair enough.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
Ok, Souza pls forgive me for this LONG OFF-topic, but I can't contain myself from writing what I think about this!!

I am outraged and really disturbed to see people who think they are in a position where they can give others moral lessons about hypocrisy and "making that change!"
Veronica, what did you bring in on this topic? have you read yourself?
This is the evolution of your thoughts and feelings on this thread, in the chronological order.
I will write under each one of your post, the message that I felt from you.

Probably for the same reason they thank Front /TS over and over again... chimera.
- Doubt about trueSource's, TS & Front's credibility;
- Irony towards TrueSource, Front, TS and also towards all those who thanked at supported them.

I do not appreciate impersonators, people who are not able to be themselves, but other's copycats.
- Despise and depreciation with regards to impersonators

Obviously, not Mike!
@truesource, are you taller than Michael?
While you dance, you let those moves come free to you, or you think them first, like respecting a choreography?
- Negativity
- Curiosity, probably faked curiosity, to make him talk more... Since she said in the quote above that she does NOT appreciate impersonators, i don't understand why such a sudden interest about Pablo's dance??

Hi and thank you for your answers!
I know you are not Michael, and it's not your fault indeed that some of us confuse you with him, but them cause they didn't study him enough.
- A sudden polite tone...
- makes herself look better in front of Pablo by setting an obvious distance between her (who is clever and realizes he's not Michael) and the rest of the users who foolishly believe he's MJ just because they are not such good knowers of MJ'art as she is.

I read your longer post and all I can say is that's always a wonderful music to my soul when I meet fans who really understand MJ's messages through his art and his values as the amazing human being he is, and in the same time I see that they put into practice what they learn from him.
- An unexpected compliment (to use Souza's word "ass-kissing") for an impersonator whose work she clearly stated few quotes above that she does NOT appreciate.

Because now I feel you really know him, and knowing that you aren't a beLIEver, I got to ask you this: the way you know MJ, always inovative and all, do you think he would be capable to pull off a hoax as I believe he's doing now?
Would he do THIS, as you know him?
- She does not believe Pablo is Mj, but in this question ^^ she shows that she clearly believes Pablo knows MJ, that he's an insider.
So that's why her sudden change in her tone, compared to the irony and depreciation at the beginning of her posts in this thread.

that is indeed brave and a very interesting question, V. Thanks for asking..I will obviously not answer here. but I once wrote a letter if you care to read it. expressing my views on that. Love ur ways..
I know it is - I tested it on myself a while ago and the answer amazed me...
Where can I find your views?
- Now this is quite an intriguing dialogue!
- Pablo's answer is mysterious. i would really like to read that letter he's talking about. But I don't quite understand why that question was brave? I don't see any bravery in it.
- Veronica is so sure of herself, she knows her question is 'brave and interesting' as Pablo said. And she even 'tested it on herself" . So she tested the question on herself? or what?

The rest of her messages just fall into the same category as the ones I already commented above ^^

@truesource, can you say what's the significance of the capital letters in your videos?
Well, this is it, all your answers convinced me!
@truesource, will you be my insider?  :icon_lol: I have non...
You'll just keep denying you're MJ, and I'll read between the lines...  ;)
Deal?  :bowdown:
(Gosh, this hoax makes me wanna screeeam sometimes... but I just can't. If the end isn't near, it gonna choke me one day.)
But he is not an impersonator, he is a fan. I mean an insider... he is an insider.  :)
Veronicafall, I am deeply shocked you would 'fall' that easily. :icon_eek: :icon_lol:
Treason, treason, but it tastes better when I know about it!  :icon_lol:
Controlled fall... till the Autumn, lol
@truesource, what's your opinion about the tribute group "Who's Bad"?
I can't say I'm impressed of them, although instrumentally they sound pretty good live.
And physically, Pablo is quite different from MJ... But I love his loyalty to him. He is what I call "a TRUE fan".

Pablo gets banned.... and she quickly starts blaming people for it...
It's really awkward to see how different she acts in the end (all defensive of Pablo) , compared to how she was in the beginning. the only thing that remained constant in her attitude was the irony and the superiority air she always has towards the other forum members.
Frankly, Veronica, I've had enough of your intolerable and rude behavior.

I don't see why @truesource has to leave the forum when he was so clear he is not Michael. He shared enough to show us he is not a poser.
It's not his fault really cause a few hoaxers can't see he is just a fan.
I liked this thread - was fun :). A place like this could be relaxing...
- Blames everybody else for what happened to Pablo, because they thought he was Mj. But she sees herself as completely innocent, because she only thought he was an insider.  :icon_rolleyes:

- She talks about hypocrisy.... She sees herself as the only sincere user in here.
- Maybe she should look at herself first ....and start "that change" !
Last Edit: April 10, 2012, 11:38:13 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

@Sim, if only you'd be less mean and impulsive, you'll see that my posts are very logical.

At first I thought Pablo was an impersonator, so yes, I don't like impersonators. After that Pablo said very clear that he's only a fan. We changed some thoughts, and now I believe he is indeed a great loyal fan.
When I asked him to be my insider was a joke, couldn't you tell?

What is there in my posts that you actually can't accept?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

I don't have to be positive because so it would look good to you or anyone else, so I won't.
But your reply is fair enough.

No, please do not kiss my ass. You should be positive here because you like being here and like discussing with the members. If you can't be positive here, you apparently don't like it here so in that case: WTF are you doing here? SimPattyK explained you hypocrite behaviour quite well, and I am also done with your negativity and arrogance towards anyone you please.

WTF is wrong with people lately? Is it circus time again? In that case I might just pull the site off the internet for a few weeks until everyone can behave in a normal fashion again.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LOL, this stituation is really stupid. I see only unfounded accusations.

I'll just leave. Thanks for your time and place!

<3
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Just want to say thank you Souza. If he's not a believer here, there's going to be serious confusion.

** Also want to add, in all the confusion, I'm glad he shared his thoughts here. Can't deny the guy has talent expressing MJ's art of dance. It was nice to see, I hope he continues with his dance on youtube.

Also, Truesource posted a pic of the book, but didn't explain where he got the image from, which made me curious then wondering. Thanks to curls, now we know. I thought it was interesting information.

This is about MJ, we know he's alive. Try moon walking in his shoes for a day... size 9.5 US  :icon_geek:    :moonwalk_:

MJ Festival 2011
Last Edit: April 10, 2012, 12:34:12 PM by mindseye
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

bec

Sim, I gotta say your breakdown cracked me up. You should be a trial lawyer.

@Souza, yes, it's circus time. We are all losing our collective minds. TICK-effing-TOCK.

Ps. I hope anyone who is solicited in some other facet online by this most recent TROLL is EXTREMELY careful. It left red flags lying all over the joint, girls, take good care of yourselves and proceed with caution.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
@Pablo if I may state my opinion about the way you dance - you need MUCH MORE energy. You do the moves but they look studied, not coming naturally. Sorry, I guess you should put more of your heart into your moves when the camera is rolling.
The explanation about the way you write is not convincing :icon_pale:.

Since my answer would be more than a couple pages long..let me just thank u G for your.. opinion..
I hope you are not upset.
Can't you reduce your explanation to a few sentences :bowdown:?

Im not upset..I share this little doc here you probably all seen. the annotated page of a book as an example of a very Mj and wise sometimeS though on silence..and also as a nice memory his last real signature, though Im sure u all know it.
much love, V!

Much love to you too :bearhug:.
I know you wouldn't have been here if you wouldn't care.
Can't wait to "meet" you again.
Last Edit: April 10, 2012, 12:28:24 PM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions