mjj4ever777Topic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
Regarding fakes and other musings... (split)
April 09, 2012, 10:03:01 PM
Why is it that History keeps repeating itself here on this forum?  Why is it that anyone who acts remotely like Michael, they  are called a Troll, or banned from the forum? Shouldn't we all be "acting" like Michael? Shouldn't we all be a "reflection" of Michael?

How is it that we can LOVE "Michael Jackson", but if a member signs up here and does nothing but promote LOVE and Kindness to us, (with their poetry, dancing, or mere words), we condemned  them for acting too "Michaelish"? I'm sorry but I just don't get it!

To really make a change in this world, we ALL need to start acting more like Michael, because Michael represents LOVE, and this hoax/adventure/ARG, is suppose to be "all for LOVE" and we are suppose to be the "Army of LOVE", but  if we don't treat each and every member here with that selfless LOVE and respect they deserve, then we aren't living up to our name, and we aren't being the best we can be. Why??? Where is the equality in this?

Also,  we finally have a member who isn't a Believer, but he still treats US with respect and LOVE? he has never said a harsh word towards us for Believing and has never "judged" us for that. Don't you think Michael would be happy to see a non believer and Believer getting along, purely out of LOVE and respect for Michael and his message???

I know that we are all Living the biggest ARG in history and I  truly hope that this is just another "test" about how easily we can be Led astray. All I can say is that I trust my gut and my heart, and I think that Pablo has nothing but LOVE and good intentions, and what he dresses like or dances like or looks like, is irrelevant!! Who are we to Judge him or anyone for that matter?

I don't like conflict because I feel it is wasted energy, but I also know that I didn't stand up for PIM as much as I should have, and I wanted to say this same thing back then, so this time I am standing up for Pablo, because I know that his intentions are honorable! I can feel his heart and soul, and there are many of us who feel the same way. As long as the message is a positive one, it should not matter who the "Messenger" is...Right?

Michael wants us to ALL join hands and tell the person next to us that we LOVE them. Is Pablo ( and all the others that have come and gone before him), not worthy of our LOVE, because he wears a mask and dances like MJ? I mean seriously?? I think he is! Therefore, because Michael told me to, I will hold Pablo's hand and tell him that I LOVE him, because I do!

How long will it be before we finally understand the message of ONE voice, One Race and ONE LOVE, in honor of Michael I ask that we ALL stand united in Equality, LOVE and Peace!
We must all learn to be more kind, we must strive to do Acts of Random Kindness, if we want to change the world!

Ok, Thank you for letting me say what I had to say. I truly LOVE all of you here, we are a family, and the more family we have, the stronger our foundation of LOVE Becomes. To me, Pablo is no different from you, or me or even Michael..., For we are ONE!

"Can You Feel It"

Can you feel it,can you feel it,can you feel it!

If you look around
The whole world's coming together now.
Feel it in the air
The wind is taking it everywhere.
Can you feel it,can you feel it, can you feel it!

All the colors of the world should be
Lovin' each other wholeheartedly.
Yes it's alright,take my message to your brother and tell him twice.
Spread the word who tried to teach the man who is hatin' his brother,
When hate won't do
'cause we're all the same
Yes the blood inside of me is inside of you.

Now tell me!

Can you see what's going down, you can feel it in your bones

Every breath you take,
Is someone's death in another place.
Every healthy smile,
Is hunger and strife to another child.
But the stars do shine
And promising salvation is near this time.
Can you feel it now,
So brothers and sisters
Shall we know how.

Now tell me!
Can you feel it,tell me can you feel it,can you feel it!
Talk now can you see what's going down open up your mind.

All the children of the world should be
Lovin' each other wholeheartedly
Yes it's alright
Take my message to your brother and tell him twice.
Take the news to the marchin' men
Who are killin' their brothers,when death won't do.
Yes we're all the same
Yes the blood inside my veins is inside of you.

Now tell me!
Can you feel it,can you feel it,can you feel it!.......

I CAN FEEL IT!!!!!! :bearhug:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

pikachu

* oh, now it's much funnier. )

Souza IS 100% right.

'48 laws' is just great! The manual of bastardness, lol.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
will YOU still care? will YOU be there??.. ah, well, sure... life is not a song...

Sarahli

@ mjj4ever777  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

mjj4ever777Topic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
@ mjj4ever777  :bearhug:

:bearhug: back at ya girl! Sending you LOVE and PEACE my Beautiful friend!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
I guess I am confused.
pickachu, thegame,truesource,

:WTF:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

ah but is the man michael really so michaelish when that camera is not on him ? i have begun to wonder.  :suspect: :penguin: :screaming-7365: :affraid:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

pikachu

I guess I am confused.

what pikachu?
nice trio, but i'm not with them.
(sorry guys, but i'm a lonely hero, lol ; )
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
will YOU still care? will YOU be there??.. ah, well, sure... life is not a song...

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
I guess I am confused.

what pikachu?
nice trio, but i'm not with them.
(sorry guys, but i'm a lonely hero, lol ; )
oh.....really...OK, sorry
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login“You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighborYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and hate your enemy.’ You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginBut I tell you: Love your enemiesYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and pray for those who persecute you, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginthat you may be sons of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginIf you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginAnd if you greet only your brothers, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginBe perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.
Matthew 5:43-48

Whoever says, "I love God," but hates his brother is a liar. The one who does not love his brother whom he has seen cannot love the God whom he has not seen.
1 John 4:20

1 If I speak in the tongues[You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login] of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. 2 If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. 3 If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast,[You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login] but do not have love, I gain nothing.
1 Corinthians 13
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

MJonmind

I agree that it's suspicious that he can't post a picture, but can do the complex creations on Youtube, however,
the man can dance exceptionally well-- better than any doubles, tribute artists or impersonators,  and I think that alone deserves much respect.
I agree that posers who just come to play mind-games resulting in fights, contributing nothing should be turfed.
Not being Michael, Truesource still adds entertainment value to the forum, and has been entirely respectful in his posts, albeit slightly defensive. He adds his dancing expertise to the discussion, and his insider knowledge of MJ, and his MJ tribute videos are very good.
It seems from negative past experiences, we have become suspicious and distrustful, and sometimes we've thrown the baby out with the bath water. :icon_e_sad:  JMO

Last Edit: April 10, 2012, 01:20:17 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

My POV, for what it's worth, is that as long as we keep in mind this is an anonymous internet forum, with all the positive AND negative stuff that goes with the territory, we should be ok.  Souza is right to speak out when she sees what she perceives as being people maybe forgetting this. Or maybe she was wanting to highlight this Pablo guy and get us all paying him attention!  Hell, ANYONE here could have ulterior motives, good or bad,  or be MJ, even - maybe probably out of all of us - Souza!  No-one's gonna admit it are they?!!

Keep this fun guys, keep it real - no-one is 'family' or even 'friends' here - we're just sharing a bit of an online adventure together.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

Sorry, I don't like it when people play this mystery game! Didn't' you all thought he was Michael playing with us the same game and denying being him! Didn't this Pablo mention that he has a story and that he knows Michael somehow, yet doesn't want to share the story? I also didn't like his contradicting reactions. It is normal to suspect him , as Sim said. But his sensitive reaction is not expected and I don't really know what made him so angry until now!!!!What victim is he talking about anyway!! It is very normal to suspect anyone, especially those who resemble Michael. A rational answer could have been more than enough and Sim's post was not aggressive at all. And by the way, I don't think that Sim had to apologize to that guy because his post was not some kind of an attack on him. It's the other way round. He is the one who is supposed to apologize for his unexpected behavior and rough words towards this suspicion. Again, trying to draw everyone's attention to his stories make some of the believers think he might be Michael. This kind of behavior in not accepted for me!!!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
@mjj4ever777: I am with you! Totally.  :bearhug:

Does anyone ever read those proverbs that are being displayed above?

"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance".

Everyone´s responsible for what they say, not for what others understand or what they read into their words!

But: not everybody is willing or has the time to "investigate" and look beyond one´s own nose when it comes to other fellow men.

However I  respect Souza´s decision. It´s her house.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

everlastinglove_MJ

I started this thread because I thought that @Truesource (Paplo) could have possibly resembled "Orange Pants" in This is It. However, most of the video's where he was dancing were made private by him, I think because too many were uploading them without his permission.
Regardless of this discussion Pablo does make beautiful videos depicting Michael and this is to be commended. Pablo although not a believer has chosen to be a member here and perhaps this is because despite being a non believer he  is intrigued by this forum and enjoys the fact that so many of us share a love of Michael

This is what I think too.

When I read back this thread I noticed that we were getting more and more interested in Pablo's video's, some because of his beautiful video's, some because of his likeness to MJ. Though it was up to us individually to believe in this person or in his work. Imho Pablo was being honest and we should respect his choice to share the things with us that he wanted to share here. There's nothing wrong to share the love of MJ here no matter if you are a believer or not.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

MissG

Back to orange pants guy...have we come to a conclusion of how tall is MJ and his shoe size?

Again that question popped in my head when @pablo mentioned that MJ and him got the same shoe size and height.
I am aware that this issue has been discussed previously, but  it is not clear to me.

A friend of mine says that MJ is 1,82 cm yet in a magazine she showed me from the Thriller era it is written that he is 1,75.

Shoe size 45.

Orange pants MJ got similar hands but I cannot say the same about the body or the face.
Do you follow me?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal