Pepsi is Honoring MJ
April 09, 2012, 06:22:57 PM
Limited-Edition Commemorative Package Coincides With 25th Anniversary of 'Bad'
By: Natalie Zmuda, Published: Mar 30, 2012

Pepsi is paying homage to the King of Pop one more time.

The brand is working with Michael Jackson's estate to create a limited edition package featuring the singer, according to an executive close to the company. The package coincides with the 25th Anniversary of the "Bad" album, which was released on Aug. 31, 1987.

The package will be a 16 oz. can available in convenience stores and grocery stores around Memorial Day, according to Beverage Digest. The can, said to have a blue background with an image of Mr. Jackson dancing, is expected to cost 99 cents. Pepsi declined to comment.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This is disgusting :icon_e_confused: The ongoing controversy is  ....Pepsi shareholders demand company stop using aborted fetal cell lines in flavor research ...  :icon_question: So they use MJ again for advertising this great product. yikes. Was thinking he'd turn this around some way.

Last Edit: April 09, 2012, 06:25:55 PM by mindseye
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

Re: Pepsi is Honoring MJ
April 10, 2012, 12:07:59 AM
LOL.....Pepsi also has a new product coming out: Pepsi Next
the tag line for advertising.......

DRINK IT TO BELIEVE IT

Maybe this was posted already, my apologies...must have missed it.  However, I just saw the banner ad on the front page of YouTube a moment ago....I clicked through to the facebook page:

I don't know what to think anymore.....surely, it's just a random thing.....isn't it?  Or maybe they are paying tribute to hoaxers everywhere, lol....that was a total joke, btw.  I'd fall over if they highlighted, "lie".
Anyways.....just thought I'd post this with the MJ tribute can....that should be interesting to see for sure!  The whole thing about the Pepsi accident being exactly in the middle of Michael's life, was always intriguing to me.  I think you need to use inclusive reckoning, but still....it's way too coincidental. 

Blessings Always
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

April 10, 2012, 01:44:58 AM
Brand marketing just does this: scan and profit from the possibilities for new marketing campaigns linked to emotions. If you cannot link it directly to emotions, make people believe.
Change artwork, new sticker here, new display there. Give some "life" to a brand. Make it move.

I've seen them guys live - working late into the mornings with their pizza service cartons smelling bad in the chicken battery team office while debating over lotteries for bored housewives and new trends in consumer behaviour analysis.
It is far from any mystery, magic or relevance to any specific consumer segment (and not for hoaxers anyway).
It is just business for the masses, calculated in ROI, executed by some hoping for a career and higher salary and is planned months if not years in advance.
Their achilles heel: they have to be new, unique and deliver $$$.
If you wanna make them go  :Pulling_hair: , just don't buy the stuff.
Last Edit: April 10, 2012, 02:40:29 AM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

April 10, 2012, 02:22:12 AM
Water....water.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
April 10, 2012, 07:56:37 AM
This is the MJ themed new pepsi commercial in my country.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VB5-vLpgs8[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 10, 2012, 08:52:32 AM
Water....water.....

:beerchug:

Regarding the new pepsi package: Sure, Sony buddy Branca must have done that deal. 10 % for him with every dime coming into the estate ...   :screaming-7365:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"... and the truth shall set you free" David Icke

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
May 04, 2012, 06:28:37 PM
Water....water.....

and money....money..... :screaming-7365:   :smiley_abuv:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

Tink

May 04, 2012, 07:17:22 PM
Wasn't the fetal cell line a hoax within a hoax? I can't drink soda ever again, so I'm ignoring it all! Phosphoric Acid, in ALL soda, whether diet or regular, is what dentists use to etch your teeth before placing just about any procedure on your teeth. I've had it with needing anymore worth! Now the old amalgum fillings are leeching, and making me have to tear them all out - and crowning nearly ALL of my poor molars, which started with a teeny, tiny filling when I was a child...Mtn. Dew was my poison.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal