Tink wrote that just a few posts above... and I think it's beautifully said :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

Yes, Yes yes, oh it almost made me tear up I just wanted to know if it was from tink or from Michael. Its really close to my heart.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Learn from the greats and be greater

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15TxYH0hAjQ&ob=av2e[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

~Souza~

LOL, it's funny actually. I have believed it was MJ in every track of the album, no family member will make me doubt that. Lol, not even MJ himself would make me doubt! Hahahaha, but the controversy is hilarious, who van pass me some more popcorn? lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

Re: The most LOVED children in the world
March 05, 2012, 01:33:53 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Who wrote this below?

@ Paris, Prince, & Blanket -  bearhug I wish you all knew, how many guardian angel mommies you really do have on this earth. You've never been orphans, not in the slightest. When Michael said he was married to his fans, he surrounded you all instantly with extra mommies & daddies, whose only wish in the world, is for you to feel the positive energy of LOVE here. It doesn't matter whether we're Black & White, or a whole assortment of nationalities.

My only wish? That there weren't more of you to love!  bearhug bearhug bearhug

That means, we share this LOVE with all the children who need it, in this world - and then we must love everyone else first, and LOVE them more back!

More people may be happier in this world than when your daddy & I were children ourselves - but that means that our work has only just begun. Every kind word, every kind deed, truly pays it forward for another day.
[/quote]

Aw, thanks. I do mean what I wrote.  ;))
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

everlastinglove_MJ

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPnNyvlXeNs&feature=related [/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
I found this ...sorry  :?  only in italian...here Paris says  .... do not believe what the newspapers say about her  and  family  :shock:
and says that the singer is the father.... confused/  crash/ I hope to found this notice in english... ::P

Denying the last scoop of TMZ.com , the second daughter of the king of pop now denies that the songs of the posthumous album " Michael " has been recorded by an impostor .

Paris Jackson , 14 years in April , has already learned the lesson . " People should know by now that should not believe the things Tmz.com write about my family," thundered the little heir of the late U.S. superstar , " To sing the song ' Hold My Hand' ( The single as a duet with Akon anticipating the publication, in 2010 , the controversial posthumous album " Michael ) , it is my father ."

With an unmistakable post appeared on her Twitter profile , the young Paris has boldly denied the last scoop of the popular site

I hope I have translated well    crash/

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: March 07, 2012, 08:25:57 PM by blankie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

Tink

The purpose was served: Get people interested in Michael's music again. Genius move.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

a few things.....

even tho katherine jackson (whom i love and  :smiley_abuv:) says that it was not always MJs voice (and by the way this is nothing new so dont know why ppl are alarmed) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

just remember this was a woman who couldnt even pick it wasnt her son when MJ sent in a decoy / imposter into the family home and sometimes cant pick from MJ and an imposter in performances...

remember this is no ordinary man... man of mystery... disguise...

regarding the voice.... this too can be deliberately manipulated to create interest, confusion, wonder, etc etc amongst other things...

please think back to the feeling / emotion you had back in 2001 when you first heard MJ sing 2000 watts.... didnt you just say "what the" I know I did... it threw me off big time... but also intrigued me and only interested me further....

voice manipulation is not new in his work.

MICHAEL is MICHAEL....!!!

one side point, notice how the MICHAEL album is the only album without his name to it???? I:e... Thriller MICHAEL JACKSON, DANGEROUS MICHAEL JACKSON.... Why is it not MICHAEL by MICHAEL JACKSON.....

I think this was deliberate.. Its marketing. Creates interest... even if it appears to be a negative thing, its actually not.... it only intrigues ppl further... and he knows that which is why he uses such things which stimulate us psycologically and only create more attention to his product / work...

LOVE you MJ you are a frikken GENIUS!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

meanwhile, please dont forget that the same 'jackson family members' who claim that its not all MJ on album are the same 'jackson family members' who still try and say michael died in 09 and is burried at forrest lawn.....

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal