Tink

Gossip on Raffles has exactly been that! GOSSIP! The FULL autopsy report has been released now, coke spoon & mirror + coke had been found in bathroom, hello! You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Tohme is something else entirely.

There WAS NO CONTRACT with AEG; it was only an agreement, waiting to be signed by Michael. Take a better look at the paperwork! I sure did, and an agreement is what you toss back & forth, until you get what you want, then is finalized by lawyers, then it becomes a LEGAL DOCUMENT.

I never saw a legal document!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
He even appeared on CNN and often made claims that Michael was not dead, just in hiding.

Seriously? :icon_lol:  I think raffy was just some idiot that got in the middle of the thug business. ...I'm sure there's so much more hide-ous material behind this hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

paula-c

It doesn't make sense to me.
If Thome Thome is a bad guy and he blackmailed Michael into appointing him his manager in return to not telling the world of his propofol addiction - this means Michael really was a drug addict?????

GINA you think a drug addict you can schedule a hoax as this where the most minimum details having been studied, you think a person in a state of periodic or chronic intoxication caused by the repeated consumption of a drug may do all of this? :icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Great point Paula-c :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

Just saw a link posting the suit of Estate v Tohme Tohme , interestingly is has a Hollywood Street King.com stamp/logo all over it........??? So who is wagging the dog???

Here is the link anyway.......

Will need to read later, but soon!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

Just saw a link posting the suit of Estate v Tohme Tohme , interestingly is has a Hollywood Street King.com stamp/logo all over it........??? So who is wagging the dog???

Here is the link anyway.......

Will need to read later, but soon!

...I'd call all those agreements financial rape on the Mafioso Level!  :( Brings back bad, bad memories of what happened to me in '95 - '97, in similar situation with my investments, OMG! Except I was left so broke, I couldn't even sue the b@$%*#!! I lost literally millions...perhaps more.  :P

Losing everything you have, can do horrible things to your mind.

Michael - I really, really understand, and I'm so very, very sorry!  :bearhug:
Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 01:02:41 AM by Tink
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

marumjjTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
I no longer think. If this demand is real, it is still used middle name Joseph.
TT is a gangster shit. This whole issue is really very rare documents in the trial write Micheal, Joseph, in the last will that accredits Branca, are poorly written nonbres children, Michael's signature is not that we all know, the FBI and Jermaine confirmed middle name is Joe.
What is real and what is fiction? anyone can help me?  :confused:
Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 01:13:31 PM by marumjj
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
If Thome Thome is a bad guy and he blackmailed Michael into appointing him his manager in return to not telling the world of his propofol addiction - this means Michael really was a drug addict?????

GINA you think a drug addict you can schedule a hoax as this where the most minimum details having been studied, you think a person in a state of periodic or chronic intoxication caused by the repeated consumption of a drug may do all of this? :icon_e_wink:
This is not what I meant.
If TT = bad -->> MJ was forced to accept him as manager by blackmail --> MJ was a drug addict.
But we think MJ wasn't a drug addict --> TT is not a bad guy.
 :fresse:
Michael please come back  :bowdown: :bowdown:
I love you Michael!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

Gossip on Raffles has exactly been that! GOSSIP! The FULL autopsy report has been released now, coke spoon & mirror + coke had been found in bathroom, hello! You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Tohme is something else entirely.

There WAS NO CONTRACT with AEG; it was only an agreement, waiting to be signed by Michael. Take a better look at the paperwork! I sure did, and an agreement is what you toss back & forth, until you get what you want, then is finalized by lawyers, then it becomes a LEGAL DOCUMENT.

I never saw a legal document!
I never saw a legal document
Neither did I
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Andrea

This is not what I meant.
If TT = bad -->> MJ was forced to accept him as manager by blackmail --> MJ was a drug addict.
But we think MJ wasn't a drug addict --> TT is not a bad guy.
 :fresse:
Michael please come back  :bowdown: :bowdown:
I love you Michael!

Your thought process there makes a lot of sense Gina.

Who knows, it could all be drama for the hoax script.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

Also explain how Tohme handed over as an alleged gift, Michael's entire ART collection to his mentor!? It's valued at about $900 million dollars  :omg: That's part of this nightmare!!! It's sitting in a hanger, in Santa Monica Airport.

Remember, I've mentioned that airport before? Well the dude Tohme just gave it to, was attempting to sell it for $87.7 million dollars!

HOW DEEP is this bloody rabbit hole, you ask? A billion bucks, easy!!

This dude Tohme as a manager was ONLY entitled to 15%, that's it - for his time in service. Not beyond. No bonuses, nothing. This power of attorney stuff just makes me ill.

Here's the article on the battle over the art trove: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Just so ill, because of what happened to me with conmen like Tohme to me...physically ill. These types of DEVILS will threaten to kill your family, your friends, anyone you care about whatsoever!! You will wish you were dead, or sacrifice yourself, so no one gets hurt. I did the latter, until I could escape - and I had to hide for years, afraid they'd go after those I loved. Then I just felt like a drained shell... :P

THAT is why I never contacted anyone, because how do you explain these conmen? All I wanted was to make enough money to have my own stupid comic book company - I didn't expect to make millions+ , then have it all stolen from me. I'd have been better off not meeting any of these types of people at all.

I have great empathy for Michael, for I can see exactly what happened. Just wish he'd never met the same type of people I did.  :'(
Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 03:28:08 PM by Tink
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

Also explain how Tohme handed over as an alleged gift, Michael's entire ART collection to his mentor!? It's valued at about $900 million dollars  :omg: That's part of this nightmare!!! It's sitting in a hanger, in Santa Monica Airport.

Remember, I've mentioned that airport before? Well the dude Tohme just gave it to, was attempting to sell it for $87.7 million dollars!

HOW DEEP is this bloody rabbit hole, you ask? A billion bucks, easy!!

This dude Tohme as a manager was ONLY entitled to 15%, that's it - for his time in service. Not beyond. No bonuses, nothing. This power of attorney stuff just makes me ill.

Here's the article on the battle over the art trove: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Just so ill, because of what happened to me with conmen like Tohme to me...physically ill. These types of DEVILS will threaten to kill your family, your friends, anyone you care about whatsoever!! You will wish you were dead, or sacrifice yourself, so no one gets hurt. I did the latter, until I could escape - and I had to hide for years, afraid they'd go after those I loved. Then I just felt like a drained shell... :P

THAT is why I never contacted anyone, because how do you explain these conmen? All I wanted was to make enough money to have my own stupid comic book company - I didn't expect to make millions+ , then have it all stolen from me. I'd have been better off not meeting any of these types of people at all.

I have great empathy for Michael, for I can see exactly what happened. Just wish he'd never met the same type of people I did.  :'(

It reminds me of a topic about the Estate's legal battle to save MJ's art collection and the Estate lawyers were questioning the validity of the letter which TT had sent to Brett You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Before Michael died in August 2009 his estate was in financial trouble, yet a letter sent to Brett by Dr. Tohme Tohme - Jackson's last business manager and spokesperson - paved the way for the sale, transferring over the collection of artwork free of charge "to keep, sell, copy, exhibit and to use in whatever way you wish".

I'm still questioning, no news about that so far...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

everlastinglove_MJ

The Bentley Raffles Van Exel was seen driving last Wednesday in Los Angeles, with Dr. Tohme in the passenger seat.”

Thome Thome in Audi TT would be funnier.)
:icon_lol:

this Audi TT perhaps? ;D

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Are you saying there was never a contract or that you never saw one?  I saw and have a copy of what was drawn up to eventually become a contract.  Only it never got signed.  Regardless, what they had put together had Michael signed it, would have ruined him for life and Tohme Tohme was slap dead in the middle.  Who ever heard of a contract or an agreement of multi million dollar proportions ever being accepted as legal and binding through a fax machine :icon_eek:  Not I.  Perhaps I’m missing something. Please enlighten me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions