We probably are going to get more clarification on that soon since Katherine may testify later on.  This is what was tweeted today:

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 2h
Katherine Jackson will probably be plaintiffs' last witness. It's still unclear when the matriarch will take the stand.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Loves2Fish

I have told my heart a dozen different things about why Michael is no longer with us. But none of it, not one single sentence makes it OK.  The fact is, HE’s NOT HERE.  No where to be seen or heard.  We can’t hear those “I Love you Most” or “God Bless You” or “It’s all for Love” or “Make that Change”  we can’t hear any of it anymore.  We can’t see that smile that was sent straight from Heaven.  We can’t watch him hug a child, or give a speech about how we need to Love our children, and what we need to do to make this a better world. Right NOW that is all gone.  Will this ever be a better world?  He tried his best to make it such, but he couldn't do it by himself.  In the history of mankind it has only gotten worse and continues in a downhill spiral.  People don’t love each other, I mean REALLY Love each other. Will we ever see him again?  With each passing moment my heart says No Not NOW not ever.  And then I have to say, “IT’s not right, there is nothing right about it, it should not have to have been this way.”  He didn’t deserve to have to walk away from his Children, for anyone or any reason.  My heart tells me Paris and Ms Katherine are not playing games.  No one but them are living this everyday.  They are the only ones that know with out a doubt what happened to that precious man.  Everything else that we hope for is just wishful thinking because at the end of the day when we lay our heads down and pray that he is safe, WE DON”T know where he is and what he is doing and if he is happy and healthy.  And to ME it hurts like all HELL!!  My heart won’t pretend.  We had 4 years to get it right and I think we missed!! :'(  :'(  :'(

Forgive me for spilling the beans, there are just some days it really gets the better of me still.
Last Edit: July 16, 2013, 06:59:01 PM by Loves2Fish
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

After session ended, attorneys for both sides had a heated exchange of words in the hallway when they were talking to media and fans.

Both attorneys were shouting to each other, court clerk asked them to knock it off, called sheriffs.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

@loves2fish

The best is yet to come...   (MJ)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

There are some very important details coming out in the trial today.  Like these from Anthony McCartney:

Anthony McCartney ‏@mccartneyAP 3h

Katherine Jackson said her son didn't want to be performing the Moonwalk on stage when he was 50.

In it, Mrs. Jackson says she was surprised to see her son announcing the "This Is It" tour. She recounted his statement re: touring.

AEG Live defense attorney Sabrina Strong played a clip from Katherine Jackson's April 20, 2013, deposition in court today.

These from ABC7:

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 4m

O2 arena has 20K seat capacity. They sold 750K tickets for 50 shows. Erk said 1.4% of Great Britain's population bought tickets for the show

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 5m

Erk said AEG determined what the gross revenue would be 4 tickets, estimated merchandise sales 4 shows based on 30 shows originally, not 50

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 2m

Tier 1 are top artists: U2, Madonna, Bruce Springsteen, Bon Jovi, Erk said. “MJ is in a class of his own, King of Pop, no one came close."
Expand
ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 6m

Erk explained that Tier 1 is what is reasonably assured MJ would've done, no speculation, very conservative estimate.
Expand
ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 6m

Erk said MJ's albums did “quite fantastically” worldwide, sales doubled and tripled around the world.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=tXf1evF6Dto[/youtube]

:LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol:

...........................on the other hand:

Anthony McCartney ‏@mccartneyAP 17h
In it, Mrs. Jackson says she was surprised to see her son announcing the "This Is It" tour. She recounted his statement re: touring.

So why was everyone trying to get him to tour with All Good Entertainment? That would be the obvious question.
What a mess.. why does Katherine always say "this things"?  :icon_geek: She knew MJ was touring and why he had to tour didn't she? And why was she right there negotiating with Rowe and Joe in May 2009 if she knew her son didn't want to perform?  :WTF:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

After session ended, attorneys for both sides had a heated exchange of words in the hallway when they were talking to media and fans.

Both attorneys were shouting to each other, court clerk asked them to knock it off, called sheriffs.

:icon_lol:

It's unlikely MJ would have toured beyond the TII (un) tour which also wasn't meant to be.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0SBTBcTDHo[/youtube]

the comments about michael not wanting to moonwalk in his 50s got me thinking something ive been thinking for years.. MJ was innovative, he wanted to create NEW things, give birth to art, renew himself every once in a while, if not every day, i know i do.. it mustve been in a sense very suffocating knowing your audience expects the same things all over again decade after decade.. I mean moonwalk was something he invented in his early twenties.. it embodied the energy, the vitality and power of a young intense man.. no doubt he still is powerful and very vital, but also a father and a man who's seen it all, he's not a young tiger, but a wise elephant (albeit a very handsome one)..  if he kept doing the same things all over again, of course it wont be the same, i mean compare a 25 year old to a 50 year old and there's a difference. it's only natural. of course he can do the moonwalk. no doubt about it. but i bet it gets boring to answer to the same expectations year after year, tour after tour, show after show, for someone as extraordinarily talented and mind-blowingly creative as he is. .. there's so much more in him to share. and now if we think about michael having achieved professionally everything there is to achieve and wanting to move on to films and such. it sort of makes sense to me, him not wanting to moonwalk in his 50s.. the creation is ever-evolving and my thoughts are that he mustve felt a little trapped in his greatness.. maybe that's partly why KOP had to go. to claim his artistic freedom back, without the same wants and needs of his audience that followed him through decades. jmo.
Loved your post!
Last Edit: July 17, 2013, 01:34:11 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

@santaigo, well said, just what I was trying to say, but didn't very well!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XSWmHBnvCI[/youtube]

He's a MONSTER  :LolLolLolLol: !!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts                                       11 Jul
Here's Paris' note, shown to the jury. pic.twitter.com/VYPBPfoCDw

Now reversed, notice the words looks like in MJ's writing, if anybody can help make them out. All I can make out is:
"Elsewhere, improvisation, acting"  Paris told Oprah she used to do improv with her Dad when asked if she had acted before.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Now reversed, notice the words looks like in MJ's writing, if anybody can help make them out. All I can make out is:
"Elsewhere, improvisation, acting"  Paris told Oprah she used to do improv with her Dad when asked if she had acted before.

After Elsewhere ,I say it it LAVelle maybe  :icon_e_confused: ,from Lavelle Smith Jr .
Much Love to you MJonmind !!!!:bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

iLoveyoumore

the comments about michael not wanting to moonwalk in his 50s got me thinking something ive been thinking for years.. MJ was innovative, he wanted to create NEW things, give birth to art, renew himself every once in a while, if not every day, i know i do.. it mustve been in a sense very suffocating knowing your audience expects the same things all over again decade after decade.. I mean moonwalk was something he invented in his early twenties.. it embodied the energy, the vitality and power of a young intense man.. no doubt he still is powerful and very vital, but also a father and a man who's seen it all, he's not a young tiger, but a wise elephant (albeit a very handsome one)..  if he kept doing the same things all over again, of course it wont be the same, i mean compare a 25 year old to a 50 year old and there's a difference. it's only natural. of course he can do the moonwalk. no doubt about it. but i bet it gets boring to answer to the same expectations year after year, tour after tour, show after show, for someone as extraordinarily talented and mind-blowingly creative as he is. .. there's so much more in him to share. and now if we think about michael having achieved professionally everything there is to achieve and wanting to move on to films and such. it sort of makes sense to me, him not wanting to moonwalk in his 50s.. the creation is ever-evolving and my thoughts are that he mustve felt a little trapped in his greatness.. maybe that's partly why KOP had to go. to claim his artistic freedom back, without the same wants and needs of his audience that followed him through decades. jmo.

Great post Santiago, I definitely agree with you. Varsinkin siitä että Michael on komee viisas elefantti. :icon_lol: lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm invincible, I've been through it all. You can't hurt me. Knock me down, I get back up." –Michael Jackson

iLoveyoumore

Very interesting MJonmind. It's definitely Michaels handwriting. My eyes can't make much more words out of it. "Ash.." something  :icon_e_biggrin:
Last Edit: July 17, 2013, 06:21:15 AM by iLoveyoumore
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm invincible, I've been through it all. You can't hurt me. Knock me down, I get back up." –Michael Jackson

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling

It's unlikely MJ would have toured beyond the TII (un) tour which also wasn't meant to be.

Loved that part! :icon_lol:

It was one of the best scenes of the home movies. :icon_rr:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Loved that part! :icon_lol:

It was one of the best scenes of the home movies. :icon_rr:

i Always loved this part thank u for posting,:) makes me smile everytime
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

Very interesting MJonmind. It's definitely Michaels handwriting. My eyes can't make much more words out of it. "Ash.." something  :icon_e_biggrin:

i also see the words "we need" almost at the bottom of the letter. and third sentence i think i read "Im pretty..."
Last Edit: July 17, 2013, 01:41:01 PM by ShyBleuEyes
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal