No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thanks for posting wishy!

Anytime angel! Hope all is well with you : ) Love Ya.......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thanks for posting wishy!

Anytime angel! Hope all is well with you : ) Love Ya.......

All is very well, just really busy running a business. I read more than post these days and I'm not doing anything on twitter as its too distracting and time consuming sifting thru the crap within the MJfandom.

But always will be a Knower!  Even if I'm quiet on the forum! Thanks for your well wishes. Love ya more x

Last Edit: July 15, 2013, 11:37:28 AM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

paula-c

are declaring a dude of name Arthur Erk, boring
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are some very important details coming out in the trial today.  Like these from Anthony McCartney:

Anthony McCartney ‏@mccartneyAP 3h

Katherine Jackson said her son didn't want to be performing the Moonwalk on stage when he was 50.

In it, Mrs. Jackson says she was surprised to see her son announcing the "This Is It" tour. She recounted his statement re: touring.

AEG Live defense attorney Sabrina Strong played a clip from Katherine Jackson's April 20, 2013, deposition in court today.

These from ABC7:

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 4m

O2 arena has 20K seat capacity. They sold 750K tickets for 50 shows. Erk said 1.4% of Great Britain's population bought tickets for the show

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 5m

Erk said AEG determined what the gross revenue would be 4 tickets, estimated merchandise sales 4 shows based on 30 shows originally, not 50

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 2m

Tier 1 are top artists: U2, Madonna, Bruce Springsteen, Bon Jovi, Erk said. “MJ is in a class of his own, King of Pop, no one came close."
Expand
ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 6m

Erk explained that Tier 1 is what is reasonably assured MJ would've done, no speculation, very conservative estimate.
Expand

Erk said MJ's albums did “quite fantastically” worldwide, sales doubled and tripled around the world.
Last Edit: July 15, 2013, 11:37:23 PM by Faithad777
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

There are some very important details coming out in the trial today.  Like these from Anthony McCartney:

Katherine Jackson said her son didn't want to be performing the Moonwalk on stage when he was 50.

In it, Mrs. Jackson says she was surprised to see her son announcing the "This Is It" tour. She recounted his statement re: touring.

AEG Live defense attorney Sabrina Strong played a clip from Katherine Jackson's April 20, 2013, deposition in court today.

These from ABC7:

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 4m

O2 arena has 20K seat capacity. They sold 750K tickets for 50 shows. Erk said 1.4% of Great Britain's population bought tickets for the show

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 5m

Erk said AEG determined what the gross revenue would be 4 tickets, estimated merchandise sales 4 shows based on 30 shows originally, not 50

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 2m

Tier 1 are top artists: U2, Madonna, Bruce Springsteen, Bon Jovi, Erk said. “MJ is in a class of his own, King of Pop, no one came close."
Expand

Erk explained that Tier 1 is what is reasonably assured MJ would've done, no speculation, very conservative estimate.
Expand

Erk said MJ's albums did “quite fantastically” worldwide, sales doubled and tripled around the world.

:icon_e_confused:i thought it was billie jean , which :icon_e_wink:he did differently.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

curls

So, which is it - you can't present MJ as not wanting to be moonwalking aged 50, in one breath, and yet going on tours till he's 65 making billions, in the next! You can't have him as a druggie unable to perform aged 50, yet speculate he's healthy enough to go on till 65. Wonder if the jury is noticing these inconsistencies.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Such an odd day yesterday.......the whole talk about the movie going on tour.......and the quote above about Michael not wanting to Moonwalk on stage at 50......
lol, the first thing I thought when I read that is,,,,OK, maybe he doesn't want to Moonwalk "on stage"....but what about the big screen.  Then it dawned on me, I am not
sure we saw him Moonwalk in TII, did we?  I mean truly and fully....hummm, not sure.  I think we mentioned it here a very long time ago.  So this quote from Miss Katherine
is very interesting to me for some reason.  It's been talked about Michael still danced every day, kept in shape etc.  So not wanting to perform his most famous dance
move as part of his major comeback.....not buying it.  Michael has always said how much he loves his fans....I would think he'd give them the Moonwalk as long as he's
capable.  Anyways.....just thinking out loud here. 

*on a side note.....I have missed y'all quite a bit...been hangin' on Twitter, just learning something new.  All of this online stuff is still quite new to me, lol.  I still don't FB...
just can't see myself getting caught up in that one.  Forum is still home : ) You're always in my heart......love you guys!

Blessings Always
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Michael didn't moonwalk at TII because the movie was made for controversy, using special lighting and some awkward movements Michael presented us the illusion of different Michaels or impersonators.
Talking about dancers and 50 years old, what about Alicia Alonso cuban Ballet dancer: Alonso danced solos in Europe and elsewhere well into her 70s, although her near blindness became increasingly apparent. In 1995, she and a number of other aging National Ballet members performed in San Francisco in a piece called In the Middle of the Sunset.

Last Edit: July 16, 2013, 04:36:27 PM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
So, which is it - you can't present MJ as not wanting to be moonwalking aged 50, in one breath, and yet going on tours till he's 65 making billions, in the next! You can't have him as a druggie unable to perform aged 50, yet speculate he's healthy enough to go on till 65. Wonder if the jury is noticing these inconsistencies.

:th_bravo:  Totally agree
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

everlastinglove_MJ

So not wanting to perform his most famous dance move as part of his major comeback.....not buying it.

Thanks Wish, I'm not buying it either. I totally agree. I think that Mrs. Katherine meant that Michael would never perform the Moonwalk on stage for AEG. Maybe it wasn't reported right or it was a typo and she might have said that Michael wouldn't do the Moonwalk at 50, meaning not his age but at those 50 concerts. The Moonwalk is his personal trademark and he's the only one who decides when or when not perform his dance.

At around 5:07 there was a glimpse of the Moonwalk, but not the REAL one ;D
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4VWs3gg_AM [/youtube]

Love you too Wish  :bearhug:

@Sweetsunset: love your story about Alicia Alonso. Age is just a number. .James Brown did amazing dance performances at the age of 72. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

curls

I understand the 'not wanting to be moonwalking at 50' comment to mean that he wanted to be doing something else, something new and different at 50, not the same 'old stuff', for want of a better phrase, that he'd been doing the past 25 years.  I don't think he was referring to TII specifically, because I personally don't think it was ever meant to be a series of live concerts.  I took it as a more general comment relating to the future and what he did or didn't want to be doing aged 50. Makes total sense when you think of how much he talked about moving into film-making etc.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the comments about michael not wanting to moonwalk in his 50s got me thinking something ive been thinking for years.. MJ was innovative, he wanted to create NEW things, give birth to art, renew himself every once in a while, if not every day, i know i do.. it mustve been in a sense very suffocating knowing your audience expects the same things all over again decade after decade.. I mean moonwalk was something he invented in his early twenties.. it embodied the energy, the vitality and power of a young intense man.. no doubt he still is powerful and very vital, but also a father and a man who's seen it all, he's not a young tiger, but a wise elephant (albeit a very handsome one)..  if he kept doing the same things all over again, of course it wont be the same, i mean compare a 25 year old to a 50 year old and there's a difference. it's only natural. of course he can do the moonwalk. no doubt about it. but i bet it gets boring to answer to the same expectations year after year, tour after tour, show after show, for someone as extraordinarily talented and mind-blowingly creative as he is. .. there's so much more in him to share. and now if we think about michael having achieved professionally everything there is to achieve and wanting to move on to films and such. it sort of makes sense to me, him not wanting to moonwalk in his 50s.. the creation is ever-evolving and my thoughts are that he mustve felt a little trapped in his greatness.. maybe that's partly why KOP had to go. to claim his artistic freedom back, without the same wants and needs of his audience that followed him through decades. jmo.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Loves2Fish

the comments about michael not wanting to moonwalk in his 50s got me thinking something ive been thinking for years.. MJ was innovative, he wanted to create NEW things, give birth to art, renew himself every once in a while, if not every day, i know i do.. it mustve been in a sense very suffocating knowing your audience expects the same things all over again decade after decade.. I mean moonwalk was something he invented in his early twenties.. it embodied the energy, the vitality and power of a young intense man.. no doubt he still is powerful and very vital, but also a father and a man who's seen it all, he's not a young tiger, but a wise elephant (albeit a very handsome one)..  if he kept doing the same things all over again, of course it wont be the same, i mean compare a 25 year old to a 50 year old and there's a difference. it's only natural. of course he can do the moonwalk. no doubt about it. but i bet it gets boring to answer to the same expectations year after year, tour after tour, show after show, for someone as extraordinarily talented and mind-blowingly creative as he is. .. there's so much more in him to share. and now if we think about michael having achieved professionally everything there is to achieve and wanting to move on to films and such. it sort of makes sense to me, him not wanting to moonwalk in his 50s.. the creation is ever-evolving and my thoughts are that he mustve felt a little trapped in his greatness.. maybe that's partly why KOP had to go. to claim his artistic freedom back, without the same wants and needs of his audience that followed him through decades. jmo.

I agree with you wholeheartedly.  Secondly Michael's first love was besides his own children, children around the world.  I remember the interview with Bashir, he said if something happened and there where no more children on the earth he was DONE!  He would jump off a bridge. Maybe music, and concerts and tours would have taken away from things that he wanted to do with children that no one knew about but maybe Katherine.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

He does do the moonwalk in TII, during that bit in Smooth Criminal near the end when all the dancers do it.  It's not as obvious though because it's shot from the front (ha)
Last Edit: July 16, 2013, 06:46:54 PM by Andrea
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions