You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Charissa, indeed, so glad you're here! Awesome finds, thank you!  :th_bravo:
Are you suggesting that MissLed is Sharon Sidney, or just noting similarities? Interesting possibility.

[/quote]

Nah, I was just noting the similarities with regards to the writing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.

Someone who loiters outside of the gates of someone's house doesn't make them "close to the family'.

:LolLolLolLol:
 :th_bravo:

:th_bravo:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

Thanks Sweet, should I know who Sharon Sidney is?!

we watched her videos curls. she is in you tube and likes getting attention. What Charissa says makes sense.

Scorpion she doesn't like to get the attention she is just telling her truth, she seems to be very close to Jackson family due to she was an assiduous fan of which were in front of Michael's house in a daily basis.

Btw Scorpion sorry I didn't PM because I couldn't log into the forum while being in L.A, although the house I stayed was in front of Forest Lawn (Glendale) I didn't visit it, it gave me bad vibes, lol.

Someone who loiters outside of the gates of someone's house doesn't make them "close to the family'.

I don't believe this girl because of her tale of following the ambulance. There is no tactical way she could've done all she said she did in such short time.

1. She wouldn't have been allowed in the EMS entry area of the hospital. Only emergency vehicles and essential personnel are allowed. Family and friends of patients brought in via ambulance park elsewhere. This assures efficiency in the transport of patients.
2. She couldn't have parked in the designated parking areas and made it to the ER entrance where patients are brought in by ambulance IN TIME to see anyone on the stretcher. It's not tactically possible.
3. Her view would've been obstructed by security and reporters. No way she, as a "nobody" would've gotten that close.
4. Her statement is too precise, too practiced for her NOT to know about forums, youtube vids, etc. Anyone with as much conviction as she purports to have would definitely be reading and watching. AND she seems to show up at the right places. IN one video, she's at FL; in another, she's at the court house.

I could accept her as credible were it not for the exaggerated claims and the insistence she going on her gut, when it's clear she's more informed that what she states. I believe she's well informed and looking for attention.

EXACTLY WHAT I MEANT CHARISSA. THANK YOU.   @SWEET BEFORE YOU MET THOSE PEOPLE, I HAD MET ALL OF THEM AND EVEN MORE PEOPLE WAY BEFORE YOU HAVE; IN THE COURT, AT FOREST LAWN, AT HAYVENHURST, ETC. AND HAVE MY STEADY OPINION ABOUT THEM AND A LOT OF OTHER THINGS..   

Yes you are right with the difference that you are living in L.A and I spent all my savings to be near the scene where Michael started his hoax and witness the trial in live and with the difference that your first language is english and mine is spanish. Take note that I'm not talking about my experience in L.A to make myself somebody important and different than others here but to contribute if possible but it seems to bother you.

Nothing bothers me sweet and English is NOT my first language either but 3d    ;D
Last Edit: July 12, 2013, 10:40:14 PM by scorpionchik
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

Kenny Ortega brings tearful testimony to Michael Jackson death trial - CNN.com

Talitha ‏@talithafluttr by 18 ч
KO says he hadn't seen Michael for a week on 19 June. LIE! M went to rehearsals at the Forum on 16, 17, 18, AND 19 June. I was there so ??

If Ortega is able to lie, I'm wondering how many have lied to us so far   :icon_eek:  :icon_rolleyes:  :icon_lol: !!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts41m
Judge said the attorneys had to discuss issues that takes some time. Deborah Chang, attorney for the Jacksons, doing direct examination.

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts38m
Taj: Some people would argue we were his (MJ) children before he had his children

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts37m
"He was definitely our mentor, everything we did in life we kind of geared to what he was doing," Taj explained.

Taj said he has several handwritten notes from MJ that he saved as keepsake.

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts36m
Note MJ wrote: Taj, I love you all and am proud of you. PS. please rehearse

Taj said it is written in a Neverland stationary, has the logo at the bottom.

"He wrote various notes to me like this," Taj said. "That was probably from my mom telling him we were not rehearsing that much."

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts36m
Taj was the piano player. MJ bought him his first instruments.

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts33m
Note MJ wrote Taj.
Click image for larger version Name: BO6sMqDCYAAkGOW.jpg-large.jpg Views: 0 Size: 47.3 KB ID: 77894

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts28m
Chang showed a picture of MJ getting his Hollywood Walk of Fame star. Taj and TJ were present.
Click image for larger version Name: BO6tTEfCYAEzgAI.jpg-large.jpg Views: 0 Size: 120.9 KB ID: 77890

Taj said MJ would ask him to watch his kids when he needed. He was also in charge of MJ's storage.

"It would be foolish not to ask his advise," Taj said, explaining they could, and would, ask anything they wanted.

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts27m
"He picked out a lot of our songs, some we didn't like that much and he told us why they were important," Taj testified.

Taj: He was a perfectionist when it came to his craft. He would study, study, study, and tell us to study the greatest, top 10 singers.

"The demo sounded a little old fashioned, we couldn't hear what he was hearing," Taj said about "I Need You" song.

Taj said they were recording down the street from MJ's recording studio. His uncle lent his voice to the end of the song.

Taj: What's most amazing, it was all in one take, he didn't try again, all you hear was all in one take

The song "I Need You" was a success for them. Chang played a snippet of the music video. MJ was not part of it, just his voice.

"We were always trying to do what our uncle was doing," Taj said, mentioning the choir in the song.

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts26m
Taj said MJ would tell him 'you have to carry on the legacy, carry on the torch when I retire.'

Michael taught Taj and his siblings to listen to the same music several times and hear different instruments each time.

"I don't want to give out too many secrets," Taj said, laughing.

Taj: For him it was about studying, that's what we learned as well. I started at 12 years old, but didn't start 3T until I was about 19.

Taj said he and MJ share their mutual love for music and movies. They would watch it in different ways, once without sound, then with sound.

"It was kind of intimidating to me," Taj said, since he didn't know much about movie and said he needed to learn a lot to become a filmmaker

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts25m
Taj said the robot transformer in the "Moonwalker" film was in their honor, because they loved the transformers.

"He was constantly studying and reading about directing, he knew it back and forth and would test us," Taj said.

MJ hired a USC professor to teach him movie directing. Taj said the children also learned from the professor.

Taj said MJ loved King Tut, he loved Egypt, egyptian culture.

MJ wanted him to study 3D, Taj said, since he loved the technology and wanted to do things with it. He wanted Taj to master it.

Captain EO was directed by Francis Ford Coppola and is playing at Disneyland. It's a 3D science fiction film with MJ's music.

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts24m
Taj said he would stay with his uncle weeks at times. He said he lived at Neverland for about a year, majority of times with his uncle.

Taj said he witnessed MJ writing notes to himself. He said he learned it from his uncle and keeps notes himself nowadays.

"He liked to conduct meetings usually over the phone," Taj said. MJ would keep the phone on speaker so Taj would learn the business dealings

Taj estimated over 100 meetings over the phone, probably over 20 in person.

Michael believed in "What you conceive, you believe, you achieve," Taj testified.

Taj said MJ would write down his ideas and what he wanted to achieve. He would see his uncle write on anything he could write.

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts23m
Chang showed picture of a mirror with several notes hang on it. "Michael was very sentimental," Taj said.

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts22m
Taj said MJ kept several items as mementos. Taj ran through a window at Neverland when he was 3 and MJ kept the blanket he was wrapped in.

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts21m
Taj explained the system MJ had in his life. Types of Documents 1- Inspirational ("Law of Attraction")

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts22m
2- Loving Keepsakes (notes) 3- "To Do" Topics to Cover During Meetings to Have Others Do

Taj said after MJ died he went to Carolwood house to collect some of MJ's belongings. He said he wanted to keep them for his cousins.

Taj said when his mother died, he lost a lot of things either in storage or they were auctioned off and it was very painful for them.

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts20m
Taj retrieved a box of documents from MJ's storage. The attorneys stipulated some of the notes were MJ's handwriting.

Judge then broke session for lunch. Testimony should resume within 30 minutes.

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts19m
Picture of Taj, his siblings and his late mother, shown to the jury last time Taj testified.
Name: BO6wVKTCUAA3HFq.jpg-large.jpg Views: 0 Size: 45.3 KB

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts19m
Photo of Taj and Michael Jackson at Neverland in a roller coast. Also shown last time around.
Name: BO6wiNsCMAATivs.jpg-large.jpg Views: 0 Size: 63.5 KB

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts18m
Taj's wedding picture
Click image for larger version Name: BO6woL8CYAAahww.jpg-large.jpg Views: 0 Size: 72.2 KB ID: 77895

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts18m
Another note Michael Jackson wrote Taj.
Name: BO6wtQfCUAAKrQO.jpg-large.jpg Views: 0 Size: 56.7 KB

Taj said MJ loved King Tut, he loved Egypt, egyptian culture.
I don't know whay but the King Tu reminded me about Withney Houston funeral  :icon_eek: !!!!

Taj said MJ kept several items as mementos. Taj ran through a window at Neverland when he was 3 and MJ kept the blanket he was wrapped in.
Another LIE ,cause Taj was not 3 when MJ had Neverland  :icon_eek:  :icon_rolleyes: !!!!!
Toriano Adaryll Jackson II. ("Taj") (born August 4, 1973)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!

we watched her videos curls. she is in you tube and likes getting attention. What Charissa says makes sense.

Scorpion she doesn't like to get the attention she is just telling her truth, she seems to be very close to Jackson family due to she was an assiduous fan of which were in front of Michael's house in a daily basis.

Btw Scorpion sorry I didn't PM because I couldn't log into the forum while being in L.A, although the house I stayed was in front of Forest Lawn (Glendale) I didn't visit it, it gave me bad vibes, lol.

I don't believe this girl because of her tale of following the ambulance. There is no tactical way she could've done all she said she did in such short time.

1. She wouldn't have been allowed in the EMS entry area of the hospital. Only emergency vehicles and essential personnel are allowed. Family and friends of patients brought in via ambulance park elsewhere. This assures efficiency in the transport of patients.
2. She couldn't have parked in the designated parking areas and made it to the ER entrance where patients are brought in by ambulance IN TIME to see anyone on the stretcher. It's not tactically possible.
3. Her view would've been obstructed by security and reporters. No way she, as a "nobody" would've gotten that close.
4. Her statement is too precise, too practiced for her NOT to know about forums, youtube vids, etc. Anyone with as much conviction as she purports to have would definitely be reading and watching. AND she seems to show up at the right places. IN one video, she's at FL; in another, she's at the court house.

I could accept her as credible were it not for the exaggerated claims and the insistence she going on her gut, when it's clear she's more informed that what she states. I believe she's well informed and looking for attention.

EXACTLY WHAT I MEANT CHARISSA. THANK YOU.   @SWEET BEFORE YOU MET THOSE PEOPLE, I HAD MET ALL OF THEM AND EVEN MORE PEOPLE WAY BEFORE YOU HAVE; IN THE COURT, AT FOREST LAWN, AT HAYVENHURST, ETC. AND HAVE MY STEADY OPINION ABOUT THEM AND A LOT OF OTHER THINGS..   

Yes you are right with the difference that you are living in L.A and I spent all my savings to be near the scene where Michael started his hoax and witness the trial in live and with the difference that your first language is english and mine is spanish. Take note that I'm not talking about my experience in L.A to make myself somebody important and different than others here but to contribute if possible but it seems to bother you.

Nothing bothers me sweet and English is NOT my first language either but 3d    ;D

Never mind I still love you  :icon_lol:
Last Edit: July 13, 2013, 04:37:12 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

MJonmind

This is all quite fascinating! Sweet, just the fact that you say SS sat right next to Katherine is just well odd--and telling. I mean KJ would have security all the time.

Applehead, perhaps the game here, is catch all the specific lies. So not only was it a lie since Taj was born in 1975 & MJ purchased Neverland in 1988, or Taj was much older than he let on, but also the pic of the rollercoaster:

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 11 Jul
Photo of Taj and Michael Jackson at Neverland in a roller coast. Also shown last time around. pic.twitter.com/27L50Hhjg2
Someone commented that it was a pic from Disney World. 2 lies at least and probably many more.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

No problem sweet. I would suggest you not to believe everything people say. Pearl keeps saying she is insider but she met a few times with couple of Jacksons in the past that's all.That doesn't make her insider.Same with this persona.   I met Katherine and La TOya in the court during Murray trial, Katherine looked exactly in my eyes when I said hello to her and replied, so should I make big deal  out of this ?

I happened the same with Mrs Jackson I even talked to her and took her hand and that doesn't make us insiders, so if I don't believe what Sharon says then why do you believe Michael is alive? we all know June 25 was a weird day because nothing added right? so Sharon shared her story with us through those interviews of what she witnessed that day, she doesn't have blogs or twitter or Facebook NOTHING she doesn't wanna be famous she just LOVES Michael in an unconditional way because she is following the trial in an almost daily basis, she even told me that she didn't know if Michael is coming back she only knows Michael is alive somewhere and the only thing she wants is JUSTICE for Michael, why I am not gonna believe her if she is saying what we all are saying from 4 years ago that the person or dummy on that stretcher wasn't Michael?

And talking about Pearl and this will be my last time because I respect Souza and she doesn't want us to talk about her is that when I met her I met the sweetest person (although you can't believe it) one person that is going almost everyday to the court because she is not sure about that trial, she thinks very ugly issues are going on behind scenes so she does believe the trial is real and having a coffee with her she told me almost crying that she can't sleep at night due to the trial, she said nothing makes sense and even thinks if Mrs Jackson wins that means Michael is dead and you know what? I had to comfort her telling her don't worry Michael is alive, with this I am trying to convey you the kind of person she is, she is much more humble than what she looks like in her vids or twitter, I think she has created a persona with a strong character that has nothing to do with her real life, she is very kind and loving person,she is very respected by everybody at the court and when I say everybody is EVERYBODY including Jackson's family and body guards, guys I don't wanna brainwash you but I think people is far from Pearl's reality which is just love and support to Michael and one of us "a beLIEver".

Absolutely agree with you, I also met Pearl with European reporters in 2010, and this is also the same person you talk about I met. And his husband also is very lovely.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

No more Pearl talk, period; per: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Thank you for your cooperation.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
This is all quite fascinating! Sweet, just the fact that you say SS sat right next to Katherine is just well odd--and telling. I mean KJ would have security all the time.

Applehead, perhaps the game here, is catch all the specific lies. So not only was it a lie since Taj was born in 1975 & MJ purchased Neverland in 1988, or Taj was much older than he let on, but also the pic of the rollercoaster:

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 11 Jul
Photo of Taj and Michael Jackson at Neverland in a roller coast. Also shown last time around. pic.twitter.com/27L50Hhjg2
Someone commented that it was a pic from Disney World. 2 lies at least and probably many more.

Sorry MJonmind there's a confusion there, SS sat right next to me but both of us very near Mrs Jackson, of course Mrs Jackson is always perfectly escorted by "the big man" that is how I call him who is the son of Joe Jackson's brother so Michael's cousin + 2 more men that were waiting outside the courtroom, she is so sweet and so beautiful in person and I told her that she gave birth the most beautiful human being on earth, I didn't mean to stalk her because I went to the Court randomly due to it was the only place I could meet Pearl cause she lived one hour far from where I lived and casually the 2 days I went to the Court Mrs Jackson was there, btw I forgot to tell you that the number of the chair Mrs Jackson was sitting was # 17 the reverse number of the ambulance, lol.

Going back to Sharon Sidney I have this information from Pj:

Now, Katherine just hugged Sharon yesterday at the Court and I've known Sharon since 2005 trial when she befriended me and suggested I sit directly behind the Jacksons and I did.

I've always felt that Sharon was a Jackson insider who is the middle man for the things they want to happen but anonymously.  I think Sharon has been assigned to me for years now.

She has recently started to open up more.  She just told me she drove with Frank Dileo to the 2005 trial, so she's definitely an insider.

She also told me that MJ would call her and they'd talk on the phone, well now we have proof.  Finally the absolute proof Sharon is a Jackson insider.

Sharon's phone # on MJ's note is wonderful because it's a HUGE CLUE for us that he's alive. That WAS Sharon's phone # when she lived in Santa Maria near MJ's Neverland.  It's 4 years later and Sharon has a new phone # now (I "sweetsunset" have her actual phone #). If you notice on that note, he uses another pen to write Sharon's phone number.  I think he just added that recently. 

Now, they showed that note at least 3 times and I wondered why they kept bringing it up, plus Sharon had a pair of binoculars with her that day, which I found strange.  She said she had them so she can read what's on the notes in court.  I couldn't make it out when I was in court.  It wasn't until Psychic Jane sent it to me that I saw her number.  It's for sure a clue that he is alive, plus Katherine and Sharon talking together in court is surely a clue that Kate knows what's going on and is NOT mad with beLIEvers.

Now, Alan Duke of CNN was on TV with Sharon talking about MJ is NOT dead but kidnapped, but she didn't offer anything sensible, just crazy talk about Zombie drugs and MJ kidnapped and forced to record music.  None of the BeLIEvers feel MJ has been kidnapped.

About the lawsuit Sharon filed.  I think it was just so they'd have something on file in the legal system about MJ not being dead, and have it dismissed because now, the law had an opportunity to visit the claim that MJ is NOT dead, but dismissed it.

Furthermore, in that lawsuit, Sharon did not mention anything substantial to prove that MJ is alive either, so I'm not sure, it will work as effectively as they hope when the time is right to use this move.

Last Edit: July 14, 2013, 05:31:19 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
No more Pearl talk, period; per: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Thank you for your cooperation.

Sorry I posted before reading your post, hope the info I brought is for forum's sake if you think I should delete it please let me know, in this case I wasn't talking about Pearl but I used her info about Sharon Sidney to help clarify about this character who has been our main subject lately.
Last Edit: July 14, 2013, 05:22:02 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

You're fine, sweet, let's move forward.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile

Thanks honey.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.

Thanks honey.

:bearhug:  forever UNITED IN L.O.V.E.  :bearhug:  :moonwalk_:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

This article popped up on Twitter......talks directly about Miss Katherine's involvement with the trial.
I found it interesting how she is about to take the stand herself, apparently.  Thought I'd post it
here, in case it was missed......hope all are doing well!  Love and hugs to you.....

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions