You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thanks Sweet, should I know who Sharon Sidney is?!

we watched her videos curls. she is in you tube and likes getting attention. What Charissa says makes sense.

Scorpion she doesn't like to get the attention she is just telling her truth, she seems to be very close to Jackson family due to she was an assiduous fan of which were in front of Michael's house in a daily basis.

Btw Scorpion sorry I didn't PM because I couldn't log into the forum while being in L.A, although the house I stayed was in front of Forest Lawn (Glendale) I didn't visit it, it gave me bad vibes, lol.

Someone who loiters outside of the gates of someone's house doesn't make them "close to the family'.

I don't believe this girl because of her tale of following the ambulance. There is no tactical way she could've done all she said she did in such short time.

1. She wouldn't have been allowed in the EMS entry area of the hospital. Only emergency vehicles and essential personnel are allowed. Family and friends of patients brought in via ambulance park elsewhere. This assures efficiency in the transport of patients.
2. She couldn't have parked in the designated parking areas and made it to the ER entrance where patients are brought in by ambulance IN TIME to see anyone on the stretcher. It's not tactically possible.
3. Her view would've been obstructed by security and reporters. No way she, as a "nobody" would've gotten that close.
4. Her statement is too precise, too practiced for her NOT to know about forums, youtube vids, etc. Anyone with as much conviction as she purports to have would definitely be reading and watching. AND she seems to show up at the right places. IN one video, she's at FL; in another, she's at the court house.

I could accept her as credible were it not for the exaggerated claims and the insistence she going on her gut, when it's clear she's more informed that what she states. I believe she's well informed and looking for attention.

EXACTLY WHAT I MEANT CHARISSA. THANK YOU.   @SWEET BEFORE YOU MET THOSE PEOPLE, I HAD MET ALL OF THEM AND EVEN MORE PEOPLE WAY BEFORE YOU HAVE; IN THE COURT, AT FOREST LAWN, AT HAYVENHURST, ETC. AND HAVE MY STEADY OPINION ABOUT THEM AND A LOT OF OTHER THINGS..   
Last Edit: July 12, 2013, 12:40:00 AM by scorpionchik
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

I dunno about anyone else but... round of applause for charissa. Nice work.

Thank you, bec. There's more, too.

This one really struck a chord in me, seeing as we have a new member who's also a writer, writing a book about Michael. Seems everyone wants to be an author!

I am a devout Christian whose goal in life is to please the Lord. I am currently writing a book about Michael Jackson which will include information concerning the Conrad Murray trial and am doing so and have created this blog specificly towards my efforts of pleasing God and providing news information along with godly spiritual guidance for those in Christ and those He calls. This is a work of the Lord whereby I "store up my treasures in heaven." sharonbsidney.blogspot.com

Sharon B. Sidney has been banned from several Michael Jackson online forums.

Then there's this:

DEAR FOLLOWERS, PLEASE REPORT THIS PRINCE&PARIS;STALKER, DANGEROUSLY UNSTABLE PERSON,@SharonBSidney this woman threw herself on the floor at LaToya book signing, now she is harassing the children, see her tweets! BUT First read this You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login case she filed against the LA Superior court, stating the "Holly Spirit" informed her Michael is alive!!! The children should not be seeing crap like this, Sharon used to be a very nice person, i always knew she had mental problems, her latest outburst are a result of her association with Pearl Jr

Sounds like TS to me in those god talks  :icon_lol:           okay, so she is koo koo....
Last Edit: July 12, 2013, 12:42:49 AM by scorpionchik
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

bec

TS never harassed anyone, hasn't been banned from any online forums, and I'm pretty sure he knows how to spell "holy".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

This one really struck a chord in me, seeing as we have a new member who's also a writer, writing a book about Michael. Seems everyone wants to be an author!

I am a devout Christian whose goal in life is to please the Lord. I am currently writing a book about Michael Jackson which will include information concerning the Conrad Murray trial and am doing so and have created this blog specificly towards my efforts of pleasing God and providing news information along with godly spiritual guidance for those in Christ and those He calls. This is a work of the Lord whereby I "store up my treasures in heaven." sharonbsidney.blogspot.com

Then there's this:

DEAR FOLLOWERS, PLEASE REPORT THIS PRINCE&PARIS;STALKER, DANGEROUSLY UNSTABLE PERSON,@SharonBSidney this woman threw herself on the floor at LaToya book signing, now she is harassing the children, see her tweets! BUT First read this You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login case she filed against the LA Superior court, stating the "Holly Spirit" informed her Michael is alive!!! The children should not be seeing crap like this, Sharon used to be a very nice person, i always knew she had mental problems, her latest outburst are a result of her association with Pearl Jr

Sounds like TS to me in those god talks  :icon_lol:           okay, so she is koo koo....

Cuckoo is an understatement!! I think this young lady might need to be the one in the UCLA psyche ward! It's disturbing that someone is delusional enough to claim what she says was a divine connection to Michael. It's downright scary that she seems to truly believe it. People like that have very little grip on reality and can dangerous in their delusions. I hope she gets some help.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Charissa, indeed, so glad you're here! Awesome finds, thank you!  :th_bravo:
Are you suggesting that MissLed is Sharon Sidney, or just noting similarities? Interesting possibility.

Sweetsunset
Bec I don't know but maybe she is the one because she told me she was talking directly with paramedics and I don't know who else and told her two different versions of the story that's why she started doubting they were saying the truth, anyway I have her email (because she doesn't follow twitter, fb) and I can ask her.
You're talking about how she had talked to Blount at UCLA on 'death' day, but he said something opposite in his Murray trial testimony.
Does anyone remember if TS mentioned this also or was it just the forum members?

This is part of the link Charissa gave: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Okay now the rest of this blog is interesting but confusing too, talking also about William Amir Williams and security issues. I'm sorry but I don't have the intelligence to wrestle with all this, so I going to throw this all out to you if someone might see if I'm thinking any sense.

Front gave a tweet about " inducemenT.T.I.? :)", then, "1 hint---> affiliated name was mentioned in today's court tweets. :)"
Someone guessed it was about Tohme Tohme, but he said, "1st layer...now go deeper....." Could he be referring to Sharon Sidney & Michael Amir Williams, both mentioned today? I know she sounds batty, but could she be somehow tangled in some bigger web? Just throwing this out--totally confused. :-[

Now on ABC7 tws, shortly after the pic shown of MJ's note of Blanket's fav letters G&D, which included Sharon Sidney's name & number, the testimony of Taj was about this mysterious computer drive with maybe music in it that disappeared. Sharon mentions M W Williams as receiving some music she wanted to give to MJ--see the above same link.

Interesting in today's ABC7 tws:

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 8h
Taj said he left the security computer at Hayvenhurst house. He hasn't seen the computer since.
Expand  Reply  Retweet  Favorite   More
Michael Amir said there was no music in that computer. The Estate, thus, was not interested in the security computer.
Expand
Taj said he called Michael Amir Williams but the password he gave him didn't work.
Expand
Judge said the computer stuff had already been litigated during pretrial.
Expand
Attorneys in the hallway said judge asked for it because she wanted to know why they were spending so much time on the computer issue.
Expand
The music computer was given to the executors of Michael's estate, Taj said.
Expand
"The Estate was looking for 4 hard drives with music in it," Taj said. He thought that's what was being given to him.
Expand
Taj could not access it, since he didn't have the password.
Expand
Taj: I turned 1 of them on, it had music files. Turned the other one on and had log in request, with Mr. Amir's name, asking for a password
Expand
Taj is still working with MJ's Estate.
Expand
Taj: It was known Estate was looking for music for MJ's new album. I'm assuming Jeffrey knew I was helping Estate out in that aspect of it.
Expand
"He handed them to me," Taj said. They were Mac Towers. Taj is not sure whether he got the screen as well or not.
Expand
Jeffrey Phillips, business partner of my aunt La Toya, gave him the computers, Taj said. He was at the Hayvenhurst house.
Expand
One was a computer with music, one was a computer used by the security team, Taj said.
Expand
He turned over the entire box to his lawyer. Taj said he was given two computers from the Carolwood house.
Expand
"I protected that box with my life," Taj said. He kept it hidden in his closet of his house.
Expand
The lawsuit was filed in 2010, Cahan said. Taj: "I don't even know they remembered I had the box."
Expand
Taj turned over the box of documents to Sandra Ribera, one of the Jacksons attorney early this year.
Expand
Taj took the box to his house. He said he skimmed through some of the documents. This was in the Summer of 2009.
Expand
Taj said he received a computer for safe-keeping.
Expand
"It was traumatic enough to be in that room so I just wanted to get out of there quickly," Taj recalled.
Expand
"The box was given to me in the master bedroom, I just assumed the documents were from that area," Taj said.
Expand
Taj said he only stayed in his uncle's master bedroom, closet and bathroom.
Expand
He said it could be seen it was documents, that he threw in some stuff as well, but 95% of the stuff was already in the box.
Expand
Taj: The idea of going there was to preserve the stuff. It's something someone can sell on eBay for hundreds of thousands of dollars
Expand
 ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 9h
Taj doesn't remember who handled him the box. It was a cardboard storage box.
Expand
"When you travel a lot, living out of luggages, it's messy," Taj testified. "It looks like my place now," Taj said, laughing.
Expand
Cahan asked if MJ was messy. Taj said he wasn't trying to defend his uncle, but understood him.
Expand
Taj testified the house seemed normal, not messy. Taj went to MJ's bedroom on the second floor.
Expand
Taj doesn't remember seeing La Toya that day.

"It's a time I'd rather forget," Taj said.
Expand
Taj doesn't know when he went to Carolwood house. Rebbie and her daughter, Janet, Katherine, possibly Trent and 1 of his brothers were there
Expand
Taj said he doesn't think MJ wanted to live at Neverland again. "It felt violated in a way, the purity of it. It didn't feel the same."
Expand
"Everyone else is making money off of me, I want to take care of my family," Taj said MJ told him.
Expand
Cahan asked if Taj was being paid to take care of MJ's storage. He said at first he didn't want to get paid, but MJ insisted.
Expand
MJ had 2 storage lockers. One in Vegas is half of the size of the courtroom (30x37 feet) and the one in Buellton was at least 4 times bigger
Expand
Taj said the storage was full with stuff from Neverland. It had furniture, arts, arcade games.
Expand
 ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 10h
Taj said MJ had sentimental things in the storage that he wanted to keep for his children.
Expand
Taj: The storage unit got tied up and unfortunately we became the victims of it.
Expand
Taj: A company sued our family for not performing at a certain event and they put a lien on the storage.
Expand
Taj said his mom did the same thing, put her valuables in a safe. However, his mom's possession in the storage locker were auctioned off.
Expand
Taj: He had been betrayed his whole life. He knew he could trust me and if something happened to him I would do the right thing.
Expand
Taj said MJ wanted to put the storage facilities in Taj's name.

Taj: There were very few people my uncle trusted.
Expand
"He was constantly recording and writing," Taj said. "He juggled a lot of things."
Expand
Taj heard MJ was recording an album for the news or family members. The album started in 2008, Taj said.
Expand
"I know MJ was on the phone once to stop an auction," Taj said. Call wasn't to Taj though, he doesn't recall talking to MJ on the phone.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Take a look at the name and number on MJ's note from Blanket via  ABC7 Court News - it is none other than Sharon Sidney !!!

(credit to mjsmessenger on twitter)

That number is registered to someone other than Sharon Sidney. I won't spam the person's name and address all over the web, but that's not Sharon Sydney's number. The writing looks to be hyper imposed, or layered over the original image. Apparently, Sharon Sidney, from Texas, DOES know more than she's letting on...One thing's for sure. She's a stalker. An unstable stalker.

Thanks for sharing Charissa, that's not her number at least the one she gave me although now I am not sure if the one she gave me is the real or not, lol.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Sharon Sidney also has a history of frivolous (ridiculous) lawsuits involving Michael. Claims to be a member of the press in said lawsuit.

From Pacer: (As soon as I can, I'll pull the info from my Pacer acct. & share it)

According to her lawsuit and her twitter acct, she believes God destined her and Michael to be together as man and wife. Her lawsuit also alleges the state, by prosecuting Murray, hindered her from rescuing the man she loves. (Her lawsuit docs are on her twitter page as well under pics and vids. Pay particular attention to paragraph 2 in her pleading.)

People, this is one UNSTABLE human being.

Now I wonder: if she has been so dangerous stalker and has even filed against the L.A Superior Court I don't know how is she being allowed to enter the court room and sit next to Mrs Jackson, this story sounds very fishy to me, what if she is working with Michael due to she was the one to say the person on the stretcher was too short and those words were the prelude to the consequent hoax to let the whole world learn about Michael's plans faking his own "death"? maybe because she was being a close fan Michael trusted her this assignment.
Last Edit: July 12, 2013, 09:17:25 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile

Then there's this:

Obviously Sharon has lied to me maybe knowing I was a member of the most important Hoax Forum on the internet.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Thanks Sweet, should I know who Sharon Sidney is?!

we watched her videos curls. she is in you tube and likes getting attention. What Charissa says makes sense.

Scorpion she doesn't like to get the attention she is just telling her truth, she seems to be very close to Jackson family due to she was an assiduous fan of which were in front of Michael's house in a daily basis.

Btw Scorpion sorry I didn't PM because I couldn't log into the forum while being in L.A, although the house I stayed was in front of Forest Lawn (Glendale) I didn't visit it, it gave me bad vibes, lol.

Someone who loiters outside of the gates of someone's house doesn't make them "close to the family'.

I don't believe this girl because of her tale of following the ambulance. There is no tactical way she could've done all she said she did in such short time.

1. She wouldn't have been allowed in the EMS entry area of the hospital. Only emergency vehicles and essential personnel are allowed. Family and friends of patients brought in via ambulance park elsewhere. This assures efficiency in the transport of patients.
2. She couldn't have parked in the designated parking areas and made it to the ER entrance where patients are brought in by ambulance IN TIME to see anyone on the stretcher. It's not tactically possible.
3. Her view would've been obstructed by security and reporters. No way she, as a "nobody" would've gotten that close.
4. Her statement is too precise, too practiced for her NOT to know about forums, youtube vids, etc. Anyone with as much conviction as she purports to have would definitely be reading and watching. AND she seems to show up at the right places. IN one video, she's at FL; in another, she's at the court house.

I could accept her as credible were it not for the exaggerated claims and the insistence she going on her gut, when it's clear she's more informed that what she states. I believe she's well informed and looking for attention.

EXACTLY WHAT I MEANT CHARISSA. THANK YOU.   @SWEET BEFORE YOU MET THOSE PEOPLE, I HAD MET ALL OF THEM AND EVEN MORE PEOPLE WAY BEFORE YOU HAVE; IN THE COURT, AT FOREST LAWN, AT HAYVENHURST, ETC. AND HAVE MY STEADY OPINION ABOUT THEM AND A LOT OF OTHER THINGS..   

Yes you are right with the difference that you are living in L.A and I spent all my savings to be near the scene where Michael started his hoax and witness the trial in live and with the difference that your first language is english and mine is spanish. Take note that I'm not talking about my experience in L.A to make myself somebody important and different than others here but to contribute if possible but it seems to bother you.
Last Edit: July 12, 2013, 09:00:34 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
MJonmind:

Sweetsunset
Bec I don't know but maybe she is the one because she told me she was talking directly with paramedics and I don't know who else and told her two different versions of the story that's why she started doubting they were saying the truth, anyway I have her email (because she doesn't follow twitter, fb) and I can ask her.
You're talking about how she had talked to Blount at UCLA on 'death' day, but he said something opposite in his Murray trial testimony.

I think so, anyway I have contacted her but I am not sure if she is gonna answer me, I want to clarified I was pleased to meet her because she has been somebody relevant to this hoax since she stated the body on the stretcher wasn't MJ but if she turns out to be a stalker or whatever I will still be pleased to have met her, I didn't go to the Court to meet her it was just a fluke.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Btw guys I do believe Sharon Sidney is a stalker after reading her tweets to Paris, Prince... I don't think she is working with Michael unless this is all a script what I doubt.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

So .... Sweet mentions she met Sharon Sidney ..... I ask who she is ..... we begin a discussion on her claims ..... her name and (incorrrect) number appear in court on MJ's handwritten note about Blanket .... and all sorts is uncovered about her.  I don't know what to make of this - and her, to be honest. Suspicious to say the least.

(If I had my very oversized hoax hat on, I might be tempted to say MJ read our early talk about SS and very recently added her name and number to that note!!)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
So .... Sweet mentions she met Sharon Sidney ..... I ask who she is ..... we begin a discussion on her claims ..... her name and (incorrrect) number appear in court on MJ's handwritten note about Blanket .... and all sorts is uncovered about her.  I don't know what to make of this - and her, to be honest. Suspicious to say the least.

(If I had my very oversized hoax hat on, I might be tempted to say MJ read our early talk about SS and very recently added her name and number to that note!!)

:LolLolLolLol:  You might be right.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

:LolLolLolLol:
 :th_bravo:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

Suspicious is right, curls. I considered this, too, but it doesn't really look like his handwriting, and he gave the wrong number, too; however, Someone wrote it on there. I'm of the belief that Michael isn't the only person who can manipulate circumstances. For example, this person could read here, know she was mentioned, and have access to a means of getting her name made public.

I don't think I ever clarified - Was that note a piece of evidence used in this trial? Was it one of the exhibits?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions