sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Sweetsunset, awesome you (one of us) were able to sit in twice and make observations. If you think of anything else you noticed please add more!

Sharon Sidney is also the one who was on a news interview saying she thought MJ had been kidnapped.
Yes, not only her main reason she thinks MJ's alive is that the stretcher guy was "Too
Short", but a couple of times TS gave that name Too Short mentioned in TMZ as proof he was linked to insiders. This rapper TMZ mentioned several times with other hoaxy statements. Just strikes me as too much to be coincidental.

MJonmind exactly you are right that's what I thought too.

Bec I don't know but maybe she is the one because she told me she was talking directly with paramedics and I don't know who else and told her two different versions of the story that's why she started doubting they were saying the truth, anyway I have her email (because she doesn't follow twitter, fb) and I can ask her. 
Last Edit: July 10, 2013, 10:44:40 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

I keep thinking about Dr. Murray and how he ALLEGEDLY was responsible for Michael's death.  Let's just pretend for a second that everything happened as was reported by media and that's why Murray is in jail now (again allegedly).  If we are believing that Michael died at the hands of Murray, why would the verdict at his trial use the word  ALLEGEDLY more than once  hence nullifying the whole trial and the case against Murray. 
Applehead, when it has been shown to anyone who followed Murray's trial, that it was a bogus trial with elephants, pumpkins, rabbits in the room, and the use of the word ALLEGEDLY during the reading of the verdict, then why would you agree with the reports and articles that Murray is in fact responsible for Michael's death and Katherine should have sued only him instead of AEG?????? 

I might be missing something here, but like bec said can you please explain your thoughts?????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Thanks Sweet, should I know who Sharon Sidney is?!

we watched her videos curls. she is in you tube and likes getting attention. What Charissa says makes sense.

Scorpion she doesn't like to get the attention she is just telling her truth, she seems to be very close to Jackson family due to she was an assiduous fan of which were in front of Michael's house in a daily basis.

Btw Scorpion sorry I didn't PM because I couldn't log into the forum while being in L.A, although the house I stayed was in front of Forest Lawn (Glendale) I didn't visit it, it gave me bad vibes, lol.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
Behind all there is Michael, we all know this.

And I think he want all this to demonstrate again  the stupidity of the media and to unmask the AEG and its unclear  intrigues

:icon_e_geek: :animal0017:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

we watched her videos curls. she is in you tube and likes getting attention. What Charissa says makes sense.

Scorpion she doesn't like to get the attention she is just telling her truth, she seems to be very close to Jackson family due to she was an assiduous fan of which were in front of Michael's house in a daily basis.

Btw Scorpion sorry I didn't PM because I couldn't log into the forum while being in L.A, although the house I stayed was in front of Forest Lawn (Glendale) I didn't visit it, it gave me bad vibes, lol.

No problem sweet. I would suggest you not to believe everything people say. Pearl keeps saying she is insider but she met a few times with couple of Jacksons in the past that's all.That doesn't make her insider.Same with this persona.   I met Katherine and La TOya in the court during Murray trial, Katherine looked exactly in my eyes when I said hello to her and replied, so should I make big deal  out of this ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile

No problem sweet. I would suggest you not to believe everything people say. Pearl keeps saying she is insider but she met a few times with couple of Jacksons in the past that's all.That doesn't make her insider.Same with this persona.   I met Katherine and La TOya in the court during Murray trial, Katherine looked exactly in my eyes when I said hello to her and replied, so should I make big deal  out of this ?

I happened the same with Mrs Jackson I even talked to her and took her hand and that doesn't make us insiders, so if I don't believe what Sharon says then why do you believe Michael is alive? we all know June 25 was a weird day because nothing added right? so Sharon shared her story with us through those interviews of what she witnessed that day, she doesn't have blogs or twitter or Facebook NOTHING she doesn't wanna be famous she just LOVES Michael in an unconditional way because she is following the trial in an almost daily basis, she even told me that she didn't know if Michael is coming back she only knows Michael is alive somewhere and the only thing she wants is JUSTICE for Michael, why I am not gonna believe her if she is saying what we all are saying from 4 years ago that the person or dummy on that stretcher wasn't Michael?

And talking about Pearl and this will be my last time because I respect Souza and she doesn't want us to talk about her is that when I met her I met the sweetest person (although you can't believe it) one person that is going almost everyday to the court because she is not sure about that trial, she thinks very ugly issues are going on behind scenes so she does believe the trial is real and having a coffee with her she told me almost crying that she can't sleep at night due to the trial, she said nothing makes sense and even thinks if Mrs Jackson wins that means Michael is dead and you know what? I had to comfort her telling her don't worry Michael is alive, with this I am trying to convey you the kind of person she is, she is much more humble than what she looks like in her vids or twitter, I think she has created a persona with a strong character that has nothing to do with her real life, she is very kind and loving person,she is very respected by everybody at the court and when I say everybody is EVERYBODY including Jackson's family and body guards, guys I don't wanna brainwash you but I think people is far from Pearl's reality which is just love and support to Michael and one of us "a beLIEver".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
Thanks sweet for sharing your exeperience !!! :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

Someone who loiters outside of the gates of someone's house doesn't make them "close to the family'.

I don't believe this girl because of her tale of following the ambulance. There is no tactical way she could've done all she said she did in such short time.

1. She wouldn't have been allowed in the EMS entry area of the hospital. Only emergency vehicles and essential personnel are allowed. Family and friends of patients brought in via ambulance park elsewhere. This assures efficiency in the transport of patients.
2. She couldn't have parked in the designated parking areas and made it to the ER entrance where patients are brought in by ambulance IN TIME to see anyone on the stretcher. It's not tactically possible.
3. Her view would've been obstructed by security and reporters. No way she, as a "nobody" would've gotten that close.
4. Her statement is too precise, too practiced for her NOT to know about forums, youtube vids, etc. Anyone with as much conviction as she purports to have would definitely be reading and watching. AND she seems to show up at the right places. IN one video, she's at FL; in another, she's at the court house.

I could accept her as credible were it not for the exaggerated claims and the insistence she going on her gut, when it's clear she's more informed that what she states. I believe she's well informed and looking for attention.
Last Edit: July 11, 2013, 05:29:17 PM by charissa
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

finfin

Take a look at the name and number on MJ's note from Blanket via  ABC7 Court News - it is none other than Sharon Sidney !!!

(credit to mjsmessenger on twitter)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the creator." Michael Jackson

Take a look at the name and number on MJ's note from Blanket via  ABC7 Court News - it is none other than Sharon Sidney !!!

(credit to mjsmessenger on twitter)

That number is registered to someone other than Sharon Sidney. I won't spam the person's name and address all over the web, but that's not Sharon Sydney's number. The writing looks to be hyper imposed, or layered over the original image. Apparently, Sharon Sidney, from Texas, DOES know more than she's letting on...One thing's for sure. She's a stalker. An unstable stalker.
Last Edit: July 11, 2013, 08:43:04 PM by charissa
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sharon Sidney also has a history of frivolous (ridiculous) lawsuits involving Michael. Claims to be a member of the press in said lawsuit.

From Pacer: (As soon as I can, I'll pull the info from my Pacer acct. & share it)

According to her lawsuit and her twitter acct, she believes God destined her and Michael to be together as man and wife. Her lawsuit also alleges the state, by prosecuting Murray, hindered her from rescuing the man she loves. (Her lawsuit docs are on her twitter page as well under pics and vids. Pay particular attention to paragraph 2 in her pleading.)

People, this is one UNSTABLE human being.
Last Edit: July 11, 2013, 09:07:41 PM by charissa
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

I dunno about anyone else but... round of applause for charissa. Nice work.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

I dunno about anyone else but... round of applause for charissa. Nice work.

Thank you, bec. There's more, too.

This one really struck a chord in me, seeing as we have a new member who's also a writer, writing a book about Michael. Seems everyone wants to be an author!

I am a devout Christian whose goal in life is to please the Lord. I am currently writing a book about Michael Jackson which will include information concerning the Conrad Murray trial and am doing so and have created this blog specificly towards my efforts of pleasing God and providing news information along with godly spiritual guidance for those in Christ and those He calls. This is a work of the Lord whereby I "store up my treasures in heaven." sharonbsidney.blogspot.com

Sharon B. Sidney has been banned from several Michael Jackson online forums.

Then there's this:

DEAR FOLLOWERS, PLEASE REPORT THIS PRINCE&PARIS;STALKER, DANGEROUSLY UNSTABLE PERSON,@SharonBSidney this woman threw herself on the floor at LaToya book signing, now she is harassing the children, see her tweets! BUT First read this You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login case she filed against the LA Superior court, stating the "Holly Spirit" informed her Michael is alive!!! The children should not be seeing crap like this, Sharon used to be a very nice person, i always knew she had mental problems, her latest outburst are a result of her association with Pearl Jr

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

The Holly Spirit, eh? Dear lord. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

The Holly Spirit, eh? Dear lord.

Yeah, lol. It must've been around Christmas time when she received that divine revelation.

She also claims she accompanied Michael to Gary when he received the key to the city.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions