suspicious mind

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
This Dr. Finkelstein said some interesting things today

so this is where it came from a little bit back about the supposed scars on his backside from so many injections. my question is would this not have been noted when sneddon and his crew took their pics and examined to check our jordies description?   i know we had discussion that scars from injection didn't seem too realistic.  my guess would be if he had them it was from whippin's . just sayin'
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
I think the trial is staged/ a live theater production. I think it's all been approved prior to go.

I have attended the trial twice and M Katherine seemed to be sure that everything was gonna be fine, with this I don't mean that Mrs Jackson doesn't care about the trial but I feel she is self confident, she looked fantastic and a strong woman with an iron health.
Last Edit: July 09, 2013, 03:02:21 PM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

curls

Whose testimony did you hear Sweet?  Any other vibes you picked up or interesting stuff you'd like to share with us?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Whose testimony did you hear Sweet?  Any other vibes you picked up or interesting stuff you'd like to share with us?

The two days I attended the AEG trial were very boring to be honest, in both cases were doctors who were  testifying, first day was Dr. Gordon Matheson who looked like acting and making funny faces and the second one Jean Seawright a Human Resources consultant and Dr Schnoll who said that MJ was not a drug addict however the most interesting days that seemed to be when Karen Faye, Prince Jackson, Kai Chase and Taj Jackson were testifying I wasn't there, btw Mr. Panish Mrs. Jackson's lawyer looked very funny like acting, lol, and the worst thing was when I miss the strange woman in red pants, lol, I was at the Court with Pearljr and Sharon Sidney who told me to be aware and look around because any of the men around there could be Michael in disguise, lol, how exciting  :icon_bounce:
Last Edit: July 09, 2013, 03:58:25 PM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

Thanks Sweet, should I know who Sharon Sidney is?!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile

She is the first person who witnessed and stated that Michael was alive because she lives near downtown so near Carolwood and she was one of the fans that was at the front of Carolwood waiting for Michael to come out and wave them, so she was there when the ambulance left to UCLA and she followed and entered the hospital watching the stretcher where it's supposed Michael was on, she was the first to state the man or dummy on that stretcher was too short to be Michael, now that I say "too short" I remind of "TS", lol, she doesn't know what a believer means and she isn't aware o any forum or Front or anything on the internet she only knows that Michael is alive and that's enough for her because anything of the story that happened on June 25 09 didn't add up.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65JsipHVOEY[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

She is the first person who witnessed and stated that Michael was alive because she lives near downtown so near Carolwood and she was one of the fans that was at the front of Carolwood waiting for Michael to come out and wave them, so she was there when the ambulance left to UCLA and she followed and entered the hospital watching the stretcher where it's supposed Michael was on, she was the first to state the man or dummy on that stretcher was too short to be Michael, now that I say "too short" I remind of "TS", lol, she doesn't know what a believer means and she isn't aware o any forum or Front or anything on the internet she only knows that Michael is alive and that's enough for her because anything of the story that happened on June 25 09 didn't add up.

thanks sweetsunsetwithMJ, interesting

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'd like to know just how she followed the ambulance and was able to get close enough to see the stretcher. Like most hospitals, particularly centers serving a metro area, UCLA Med Center has a separate arrival location & entrance for walk in emergency patients and those brought by ambulance. The cars you see in the videos of him arriving at UCLA belong to his security detail, not to Joe Q. Public.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

You know that's a good point, charissa. Unless she was on the far side (driver's side) at unloading--or inside ucla, it's difficult to discern how she could have gotten a look at who/what was on the stretcher at any point in time. Unless she was that lady in the car driving by in those ET stretcher gif clips, haha. In which case her 'good view of the stretcher' story is questionable to say the least.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

MJonmind

Sweetsunset, awesome you (one of us) were able to sit in twice and make observations. If you think of anything else you noticed please add more!

Sharon Sidney is also the one who was on a news interview saying she thought MJ had been kidnapped.
Yes, not only her main reason she thinks MJ's alive is that the stretcher guy was "Too
Short", but a couple of times TS gave that name Too Short mentioned in TMZ as proof he was linked to insiders. This rapper TMZ mentioned several times with other hoaxy statements. Just strikes me as too much to be coincidental.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

we watched her videos curls. she is in you tube and likes getting attention. What Charissa says makes sense.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

curls

Ah, thanks for filling the blanks Sweet, I'd heard her story before but hadn't made the link to her name.  Hmm, yes, more questions than answers in that vid.  And you say she doesn't know anything about internet forums??  I find that very hard to believe, if she's a fan who thinks MJ was kidnapped....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hmm, yes, more questions than answers in that vid.  And you say she doesn't know anything about internet forums??  I find that very hard to believe, if she's a fan who thinks MJ was kidnapped....

Oh please  :icon_rolleyes: ,of course she knows, she knows more than you and me we suspect  :icon_geek: !!!!!

This Texas woman says she was at the hospital the day Michael Jackson died on June 25th in 2009. Listen to exactly what she has to say. Interview takes place at Forest Lawn Cemetery in Glendale California on June 25th 2013. The 4th anniversary of his death.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABUGpwNIk_M[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Majestik Magnificent Opens Up About Jackson Family Drama
Published on Jul 4, 2013

"omg! Insider" sat down with Majestik Magnificent on Tuesday, a close friend of the Jackson family who also appears on La Toya's OWN reality show, "Life With La Toya." Majestik opened up about about all the drama surrounding the Jackson family including the wrongful death suit against AEG, Wade Robson's accusations of abuse and Paris Jackson's recent suicide attempt. He told us,

"Even in death this man cannot get a break. It's ridiculous. Michael being dead is not enough for people. They gave him hell when he was here on earth. They won't even let him rest in peace."

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ax0A2LMI7M[/youtube]

Majestik dear you are right ,"follow the dollar", cause it's all about MONEY!!!! What I don't agree is the part about Katherine,because in her case ,she's all about them,THE MONEY.Hello....... we are talking about 40 billion here!!!!!!
She didn't seek restitution from the man who killed him. Why not? Maybe because he was broke? AEG, however, has more money than Con-Rat. Simple. She's trying to GET THAT MONAAAAY.If Katherine was in it purely for justice, she'd be suing Murray regardless of money and she wouldn't allow the killer to trash her son to make a profit  :icon_rolleyes: :icon_geek: .It would be about the principal of the thing.But nope. NOW, when Murray gets his happy ass released from prison in a few months, he can go on a press tour saying whatever he damn well pleases about Michael Jackson  :LolLolLolLol:. He can write books (if anybody cares to publish it, and let's face it, people LOVE to trash MJ, so somebody probably will) and say whatever he wants. Shit, the guy had a phone in his jail cell and could leave creepy ass messages directed at Paris  :icon_lol:. I mean, really? This guy should be locked under the jail  :thjajaja121:.

Prosecutor Wanted Katherine Jackson To Seek Restitution From Michael Jackson Death Doc
Posted on Jul 7, 2013 @ 8:21AM | By Jen Heger

Katherine Jackson was “implored” by the Deputy D.A. who successfully put Conrad Murray behind bars to seek restitution from the disgraced former physician, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.

Michael Jackson’s mother refused to pursue that option though, because her attorneys in her wrongful death action against AEG Live convinced her it would jeopardize their case, a source close to the Jackson matriarch tells us.

Even though Murray was broke at the time of his conviction, former Deputy D.A. David Walgren “implored Katherine to seek restitution, mainly, to prevent him from profiting off of her son’s death in the future, the source explains.

“Murray had already been paid for an in-depth interview that he did before being convicted, during the trial. The D.A. knew that Murray would absolutely try to make money off Michael in the future, like he did with the recording of Michael seemingly slurring his speech on his iphone that was played during the trial for jurors,” the source says.

However, in a stunning development during the scheduled restitution hearing after Murray was convicted, Walgren announced to Judge Michael Pastor that Katherine didn’t wish to pursue it.

“It absolutely gutted the D.A. because he wanted Murray to be held accountable once he was released from jail. Murray has never accepted any responsibility for Michael’s death, and blames everyone but himself,” the source says.

If Katherine Jackson had sought restitution, “Judge Pastor certainly would have been inclined to give it to her. Neither Murray, nor his associates would have been able to profit from voice mail messages, future interviews, book deals, etc., because all of that money would go directly to Katherine,” the source explains.

If Katherine loses this AEG, she will feel really stupid for not going after the real killer  :icon_lol:.This proves to me that DA Walgren cared more about MJ than his own mother did. Why couldn't she sue both of them? If anything Murray should've been sued in civil court for malpractice and being a terrible doctor. If Katherine accepted Conrad Murray's restitution judge Pastor rewarded them, she can no longer get the money from AEG. It's all about who have money, how to get the money for her jobless deadbeat sons and pay their outstanding child support  >:( .
Her lawyers are incompetent. I don't see how seeking restitution from the person convicted of killing her son would hurt their case. To me this is hurting the case more. It shows greed.All they care for is the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$!!!
AEG can kiss my ass  :), but I don't for a second believe Katherine is suing them because she feels they are responsible. The person responsible for Michael's death was found guilty already.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8IdlvRBVzw[/youtube] :elvis-1405:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Can you clarify your tone in the above post, Applehead? Because it comes across as if you are saying some not so nice things about KJ, and I think perhaps you are being sarcastic? But that's not clear.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions