TJ Jackson testifies (June 27,2013).........see you in London  :icon_e_biggrin: !!!!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QF2BtnWUM40[/youtube]

And Tj was right ,cause Paris was/is daddy's baby  ;),all of them  :'(  :-* .

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_GNpghheJ0[/youtube]

"My name is Prince Michael Jackson and I love my daddy. I'm daddys baby and I love my daddy" AAAAAAAAAAAAAW!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SntLhgDBBng [/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
Thanks to you all guys for sharing these vid !!! :icon_bounce: :moonwalk_: :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

curls

Regarding the woman who approached jurors, telling them not to award any money - sounds to me like one of the crazy 'fans' who hate MJ's family and think this is all about their greed. I don't believe everything is scripted by MJ or engineered by AEG - 'real' stuff happens too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
COURT PROBES WOMAN WHO APPROACHED JACKSON JURORS

June 28, 2013 RSS Feed Print

LOS ANGELES (AP) — Two alternate jurors in the civil trial over Michael Jackson's death have been questioned after a woman approached them and told them not to award the singer's family any money in the case.

Superior Court Judge Yvette Palazuelos and attorneys on the case questioned the alternates, who said the woman approached them during a break Friday afternoon. Both said the woman told them not to award any money in the case against concert promoter AEG Live LLC.

The alternate jurors were told to return to the case on Monday and said their interaction would not affect their judgment about the case.

Jackson family attorney Brian Panish said the interaction was jury tampering and is a felony.

Michael Jackson's mother is suing AEG Live over her son's death. The company denies wrongdoing.

Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Ah,now we have jury tampering? Laying the grounds for a future mistrial, perhaps? The question really is, who is it behind the whispers of the unknown women? AEG would naturally be the first suspect; however, you have to keep in mind the illegalities concerning profiting off of a faked death.

Mistrial crossed my mind too.  It also looks to me as if the trial may not be at all about money as far as the Jacksons are concerned.  It may be all about what is going to be revealed during the trial.........

+1

Above all it's about: justice, truth/exposure of wrongs and vindication.

Last Edit: June 30, 2013, 05:26:27 AM by everlastinglove_MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Regarding the woman who approached jurors, telling them not to award any money - sounds to me like one of the crazy 'fans' who hate MJ's family and think this is all about their greed. I don't believe everything is scripted by MJ or engineered by AEG - 'real' stuff happens too.

I think that's where I have a problem with this whole hoax idea. Everyone seems to read something into every little detail. It becomes ludicrous. I mean, the world hasn't stopped on its axis, and like you said, "real life" happens.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
COURT PROBES WOMAN WHO APPROACHED JACKSON JURORS

June 28, 2013 RSS Feed Print

LOS ANGELES (AP) — Two alternate jurors in the civil trial over Michael Jackson's death have been questioned after a woman approached them and told them not to award the singer's family any money in the case.

Superior Court Judge Yvette Palazuelos and attorneys on the case questioned the alternates, who said the woman approached them during a break Friday afternoon. Both said the woman told them not to award any money in the case against concert promoter AEG Live LLC.

The alternate jurors were told to return to the case on Monday and said their interaction would not affect their judgment about the case.

Jackson family attorney Brian Panish said the interaction was jury tampering and is a felony.

Michael Jackson's mother is suing AEG Live over her son's death. The company denies wrongdoing.

Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Ah,now we have jury tampering? Laying the grounds for a future mistrial, perhaps? The question really is, who is it behind the whispers of the unknown women? AEG would naturally be the first suspect; however, you have to keep in mind the illegalities concerning profiting off of a faked death.

Mistrial crossed my mind too.  It also looks to me as if the trial may not be at all about money as far as the Jacksons are concerned.  It may be all about what is going to be revealed during the trial.........

+1

Above all it's about: justice, truth/exposure of wrongs and vindication.

:th_bravo:  :th_bravo:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

bec

For sure, which makes it all the more awesome and amazing. The boundary between reality and illusion is fluid, flexible, even permeable at times.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

MJonmind

Well for one thing she was wearing red pants and secondly no one seemed to know who she was and then she disappeared.
And Front had predicted the colors "black and red", and "Sus". Days later and after this story he said it was a "Thriller sus----pence". MJ wears red in Thriller. My hunch is this 'lady' could have been MJ in disguise. He's skinny enough, as he possibly was disguised as the blond lady at the memorial and was pretty convincing even in a min-skirt. The possible reason for 'her' telling jurors not to pay the Jacksons any money is, MJ's alive!!! Until proof this is not the case, I'm exploring the possibilities.

Applehead quoted:
0:24 Michael: "Isnt he lovely? Bashir found him."

0:26 Prince: "Where is Martin Bashir?"

0:28 Michael: "He's right there..."
I have long thought MJ was deliberately setting up hoaxy themes in that Bashir documentary--the crazed shopping including Apollo paintings, appearance of 3 different looking MJ's, #33 and 21 on the Neverland racing cars, holding hands with Gavin, saying he had seven lights on him in bed, and more. But it appeared that Bashir had no clue and was pure evil, and now I'm thinking he may have been in on it all along, and the whole video a bait to the enemies of MJ, which they took--falling into his "trap", as Front often says.

I personally suspect AEG is in on the hoax, and that they are possibly part of the "big unit" that SOTT (MJ) from 2002-3 talked of having on his side to fight his enemies.
SOTT (MJ) was likely writing these words when Bashir was there at Neverland.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

iLoveyoumore

My hunch is this 'lady' could have been MJ in disguise.

Who knows  :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm invincible, I've been through it all. You can't hurt me. Knock me down, I get back up." –Michael Jackson

MJonmind

Bec
The boundary between reality and illusion is fluid, flexible, even permeable at times.
This IMO is the key understanding as we ride the hoax train with MJ. He WILL get to his destination--the journey is filled with adventure and unknowns.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank you for sharing these videos and comments. I haven't been able to follow the trial like I did Murray's trial.

I'm wondering, are there staged props in the courtroom? stuffed animals, keys, etc? Or does it seem normal?

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

paula-c

It is boring is part of trial 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

iLoveyoumore

Thank you for sharing these videos and comments. I haven't been able to follow the trial like I did Murray's trial.

I'm wondering, are there staged props in the courtroom? stuffed animals, keys, etc? Or does it seem normal?

Blessings

We can't see inside the courtroom like in Murray's trial.

:icon_e_sad:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm invincible, I've been through it all. You can't hurt me. Knock me down, I get back up." –Michael Jackson

suspicious mind

TJ Jackson testifies (June 27,2013).........see you in London  :icon_e_biggrin: !!!!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QF2BtnWUM40[/youtube]

And Tj was right ,cause Paris was/is daddy's baby  ;),all of them  :'(  :-* .

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_GNpghheJ0[/youtube]

"My name is Prince Michael Jackson and I love my daddy. I'm daddys baby and I love my daddy" AAAAAAAAAAAAAW!!

little ones are always so funny with a mic  :penguin:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal