"Michael Jackson's son testifies singer was unhappy with promoter"

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I think we have already heard about most of the info. in this article, except these 2 sentences that Prince talks about I found very important:

"Prince Jackson, 16, said he saw his father often get upset on the phone with AEG Live Chief Executive Officer Randy Phillips, but was unable to stand up for himself in disagreements.

"He would get off the phone, he would cry sometimes," Prince told jurors in a Los Angeles courtroom about his father. "He would say, 'They're going to kill me. They're going to kill me.' ... He was like my grandma. He was too kind to fight anybody."

"Michael was unable to stand up for himself in disagreements and he was too kind to fight anybody.........."

This was how he WAS, but a person can only take so much bulls***..............
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
"Michael was unable to stand up for himself in disagreements and he was too kind to fight anybody...

It' s true... Michael  is a very special person , clean , honest in a world of vultures... and if a person is so, comes the time when no longer able to endure and fight such dryness and greed.

That's the reason  he wanted the June 25.   :moonwalk_:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

This is from ABC7 Court News tweets from today:

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 40m

Taj told the jury they chose to marry at Hayvenhurst because it was the place his mom and his uncle would be.

Wasn't Hayvenhurst being remodeled?  Is the remodeling work already completed?  So the photo we saw of Blanket and Omer wearing suits was taken at Hayvenhurst.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Wait, where did that home video come from and how did it surface?

It seems that there is another one ,lol and this is the precious thing ever  :-* !!!!!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmg889yz1yo[/youtube]

Notice how Prince go immediately hug Michael thanking for the gift, even before going to play with the dog. That's called PERFECT EDUCATION. So proud of this boy.
Last Edit: June 28, 2013, 12:40:54 AM by applehead250609
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

0:24 Michael: "Isnt he lovely? Bashir found him."

0:26 Prince: "Where is Martin Bashir?"

0:28 Michael: "He's right there..."

:WTF:  :icon_e_confused: Wait...what...
Didnt the "Bashit" interview take place when Blanket was a baby? This doesn't make ANY sense.   :thjajaja121:  :Pulling_hair:  :screaming-7365:
Michael what's going on here  :icon_question:? Because we are already going crazy here baby !!!  :thjajaja121:
Last Edit: June 28, 2013, 12:16:42 AM by applehead250609
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

Oh wow applehead, ya that is what it sounds like....interesting!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

you know i was just wondering a day or so ago. what did martin bashir do that would be criminal that he could plead the fifth?  you know what i mean ? whether what he did was wrong or whatever how could he use that? can anyone explain to me?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

you know i was just wondering a day or so ago. what did martin bashir do that would be criminal that he could plead the fifth?  you know what i mean ? whether what he did was wrong or whatever how could he use that? can anyone explain to me?

Usually, when someone pleads the 5th, it kind of means that they are guilty.......  It's when you refuse to answer questions on the grounds that your answers might incriminate you.......... The shortest answer is :  "To plead the 5th means to exercise the right to not give testimony under oath which could incriminate them."

I guess "Batshit" felt guilty about what he had done.......

Edit... I don't understand the significance of this question that Putnam asked Karen Faye today in court:

Anthony McCartney ‏@mccartneyAP 12m
Faye was then asked about the Jackson family maid, Grace Rwaramba and her role during the molestation trial.

Does she have anything to do with this case that I'm missing?  Why do they keep bringing up her name?  Starting with Paris's Deposition video, then the photos that were shown in court while Prince was testifying? the photos of Katherine and Grace that were recently posted and now this.....
It seems like there's something there, but I can't understand what it is..........
Last Edit: June 28, 2013, 03:56:56 PM by Faithad777
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

but she wasn't the maid but the nanny. and it seems to me like i have seen videos of her with him and ramone baines at some sort of event with the kids not along. one of the times when he seemed to appear somewhat different.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Haven't read the entire thread, but wanted to touch on this particular question.

Invoking your Fifth Amendment right to, basically, "remain silent" is done when there is a risk of your own testimonial evidence incriminating you in a crime or lawsuit. Someone in Bashir's "profession" (God, I use that term very loosely in the same sentence as the ass hat's name) would, most likely, "plead the 5th" in order to protect any & all journalistic sources. Once you begin to testify, you can't pick and choose which questions you'd rather answer, so pleading the 5th is a complete CYA move.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

COURT PROBES WOMAN WHO APPROACHED JACKSON JURORS

June 28, 2013 RSS Feed Print

LOS ANGELES (AP) — Two alternate jurors in the civil trial over Michael Jackson's death have been questioned after a woman approached them and told them not to award the singer's family any money in the case.

Superior Court Judge Yvette Palazuelos and attorneys on the case questioned the alternates, who said the woman approached them during a break Friday afternoon. Both said the woman told them not to award any money in the case against concert promoter AEG Live LLC.

The alternate jurors were told to return to the case on Monday and said their interaction would not affect their judgment about the case.

Jackson family attorney Brian Panish said the interaction was jury tampering and is a felony.

Michael Jackson's mother is suing AEG Live over her son's death. The company denies wrongdoing.

Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Haven't read the entire thread, but wanted to touch on this particular question.

Invoking your Fifth Amendment right to, basically, "remain silent" is done when there is a risk of your own testimonial evidence incriminating you in a crime or lawsuit. Someone in Bashir's "profession" (God, I use that term very loosely in the same sentence as the ass hat's name) would, most likely, "plead the 5th" in order to protect any & all journalistic sources. Once you begin to testify, you can't pick and choose which questions you'd rather answer, so pleading the 5th is a complete CYA move.

oh thank you. wonder if these play any part in that aspect.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

oh thank you. wonder if these play any part in that aspect.

Most certainly; however, it doesn't completely absolve them of their duty if called upon to present evidence. A member of the media may be held in contempt should they refuse to testify after being served a subpoena requiring their testimony. Case in point, Judith Miller. Miller refused to testify in the Valerie Plame federal case and she was incarcerated for contempt. The Shield Law does vary from state to state, too. In my state, journalists' sources, both confidential and non, are protected, but that protection is qualified as to whether the courts, 1. deem the information relevant or irrelevant; 2. the info can't be obtained from any other source, and 3. is essential to the maintenance of the case being heard/tried. I, personally, hold the opinion that a journalist wishing to protect his/her sources and prevent self incrimination by refusing to do so should invoke his/her fifth amendment right rather than Reporter's Privilege.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LOS ANGELES (AP) — Two alternate jurors in the civil trial over Michael Jackson's death have been questioned after a woman approached them and told them not to award the singer's family any money in the case.

Superior Court Judge Yvette Palazuelos and attorneys on the case questioned the alternates, who said the woman approached them during a break Friday afternoon. Both said the woman told them not to award any money in the case against concert promoter AEG Live LLC.

The alternate jurors were told to return to the case on Monday and said their interaction would not affect their judgment about the case.

Jackson family attorney Brian Panish said the interaction was jury tampering and is a felony.

Michael Jackson's mother is suing AEG Live over her son's death. The company denies wrongdoing.

Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Ah,now we have jury tampering? Laying the grounds for a future mistrial, perhaps? The question really is, who is it behind the whispers of the unknown women? AEG would naturally be the first suspect; however, you have to keep in mind the illegalities concerning profiting off of a faked death.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ah,now we have jury tampering? Laying the grounds for a future mistrial, perhaps? The question really is, who is it behind the whispers of the unknown women? AEG would naturally be the first suspect; however, you have to keep in mind the illegalities concerning profiting off of a faked death.

Mistrial crossed my mind too.  It also looks to me as if the trial may not be at all about money as far as the Jacksons are concerned.  It may be all about what is going to be revealed during the trial.........
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions