Katherine Jackson versus AEG set for trial 9-10-2012

• 1143 Replies

Offline blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
I hope she doesn't say she went on to cook when Murray called for Prince in the emergency. :icon_lol:

Well, we're going to see if she does not contradict itself in what was his first statement in the trial of Murray :judge-smiley:

Waiting for... :icon_e_geek:  very interesting moment  :suspect:

Another article

LOS ANGELES (AP) — The promoter of Michael Jackson's ill-fated series of comeback shows created a conflict of interest with the singer's physician when it negotiated terms of his deal, an expert testifying for the superstar's mother told a jury Monday.
David Berman told jurors hearing a negligent hiring lawsuit against concert promoter AEG Live LLC that the company should not have negotiated with Jackson's physician without notifying the singer's representatives of the discussion.
The former head of Capitol Records and holder high-level positions at several other record companies is being paid to testify for Katherine Jackson in her lawsuit against AEG Live.
Asked whether it was appropriate for the concert company to attempt to hire a doctor on Jackson's behalf, Berman responded: "I believe that it's highly inappropriate. It is highly unusual."
A more appropriate relationship would have been for Jackson to hire cardiologist Conrad Murray without any involvement from AEG Live, Berman said. Based on draft contracts and emails between company executives, Berman said he believed AEG Live thought it controlled the physician.
Berman retired from the music industry in 2001 to become an expert witness for music industry-related lawsuits. He said he had never heard of a situation in which a tour promoter hired a doctor on behalf of an artist. He began working in the music business in 1969 as a transactional attorney before making the leap to record executive, working with acts such as The Eagles, Van Halen, The Beach Boys, The Doors and other big-name acts.
Berman said he believed that music companies owe a higher obligation to artists than to music buyers or concertgoers and, in this instance, AEG failed Jackson.
He was shown emails in which a tour accountant traded emails with Murray without including any of the singer's representatives.
To prepare for his testimony, Berman said he had reviewed numerous documents, including 26 depositions and testimony from AEG executives during the trial, which is now in its eighth week. He said he is being paid $500 an hour for his work on the case.
Murray, who was convicted of involuntary manslaughter in 2011, was never paid his $150,000 per month fee for working with Jackson. The superstar died from an overdose of the anesthetic propofol before signing Murray's contract.
AEG denies it hired Murray. The company's executives and lawyers have said the company was merely advancing Jackson the money to pay Murray, and a valid contract never existed. Its executives also have stated that it agreed to pay Murray's salary only because Jackson insisted on him coming on tour.
An AEG attorney showed Berman an statement signed by Jackson's former manager, Frank Dileo, stating that he was aware of negotiations with Murray, and that it was his understanding that AEG Live's CEO objected to bringing the physician on tour.
The company's lawyers have yet to question Berman but already have objected to his expertise. An AEG Live defense attorney has noted that Berman was never a tour producer or promoter — functions that AEG Live was serving as during preparations for Jackson's comeback shows.
Superior Court Judge Yvette Palazuelos reminded jurors Monday that they will ultimately decide whether AEG Live hired Murray.
It will be several more weeks before the trial concludes. Plaintiff's attorney Brian Panish said Monday that he expects to finish his case the week of July 8.
___
Anthony McCartney can be reached at http://twitter.com/mccartneyAP .

http://news.yahoo.com/expert-promoter-created-conflict-jackson-doc-182442120.html
« Last Edit: June 18, 2013, 06:51:29 PM by blankie »
LOVE YOU MORE

Offline sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 8h
Witness for tomorrow: Kai Chase, MJ's personal chef, and maybe Dr. Finkelstein after Chase via video deposition

Let's see what Kai Chase has to say if she has something to say  :icon_e_confused:

Pearljr ‏@Pearljr 3h
@courthouse Kai chase testifying she worked 4 MJ 2 months April & June fired 1st week May due 2 change of mgmt then worked 4 MJ June 09

Strange she worked on April & June, May 2009 was fired due to change of management and June she is very conveniently rehired I think for hoax purpose to organise everything inside the house the day in question.
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

Offline paula-c

• Hoaxer
    • https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/378800000669499472/986af9e4566ce7ab11ef8703e3b19b04_normal.jpeg
ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 4h
Chase said she's personal chef for the past 17 years. She currently works for Katherine Jackson and MJ's children Prince, Paris and Blanket.

I did not know this

Offline paula-c

• Hoaxer
    • https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/378800000669499472/986af9e4566ce7ab11ef8703e3b19b04_normal.jpeg
ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 1min
Chase said that when they ate food from other parts of the world they would study a bit about the culture of the place they were eating.

Chase said she did not eat the meals with MJ and kids because Michael liked the meal with his children to be private bonding time.

Chase said the house was very warm, good feeling, loving. It was a beautiful place, good feeling, music playing, fireplace on, she described

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 2min
MJ had lunch with his children privately, in beautifully set table. "His children meant the world to him," Chase testified.

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 2min
Chase: His children were the love of his life, his children meant everything to him.

This statement says a much

Offline applehead250609

• Hoaxer
Paris Jackson's deposition  :icon_e_biggrin:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZOqS4ji8WE[/youtube]

If This Is Not an hoax than I don't know what it is lol :LolLolLolLol: !!!!!
OMG another Deposition,but this time from Paris Jackson in person  :icon_eek: .I really don't know what to say :icon_rolleyes: ,but it's very strange ,and you know why??  Because ,Paris talks about Grace at past tense lol,"she use to be".Well this is not true at all lol   :icon_e_biggrin: ,cause she still IS their nanny  .Here is the proof:

Katherine Jackson :Church In Woodland Hills 6/9

Offline MFFreedom

• Hoaxer

OMG another Deposition,but this time from Paris Jackson in person  :icon_eek: .I really don't know what to say :icon_rolleyes: ,but it's very strange ,and you know why??  Because ,Paris talks about Grace at past tense lol,"she use to be".Well this is not true at all lol   :icon_e_biggrin: ,cause she still IS their nanny  .Here is the proof:

I dare to say that I would not trust my kid one split second with this woman Grace. She looks pretty demonic ... Paris? I doubt, she still lives with Miss Katherine, if she speaks of Grace in past tense, as Grace is flocking around Miss Katherine (to keep her on track). Like I said, I don't even believe anymore, that Miss Katherine was the one who filed the court case against AEG, but that she has to play the game FOR Sony, who filed the case in her name (using the whole Jackson family for their purpose). This case is about money and I have serious doubts Miss Katherine would even think about filing such a case.

About Kai Chase. She was hired then fired and then rehired? Yep, I can't shake this feeling off she was installed there as well. The new 'good' management fired her, 'cause they knew she was another sent little spy and wanted to protect MJ by firing her. That said 'good' management had to be removed again in order to rehire Kai to continue her job (whch is not cooking ... ) until he 'died'. Her stories about how MJ and kids were so wonderful together sound beautyful, but exaggerated, even dramatized. Highly alarming. Especially when considering her dissociated state of mind when continuing preparing lunch after Murray allegedly called for Prince. Ah, and now Kai is cooking in the Jacksons' home yet again? Grace back? Kai back? Do not trust them. They are installed.

« Last Edit: June 19, 2013, 03:03:27 AM by MFFreedom »
"... and the truth shall set you free" David Icke

Offline MJonmind

• Hoaxer
Applehead, do you think Paris is lying in this deposition? Doing more 'improv' for her dad?

I'm sure there's hoax layers of truth here. I would think the world would know MJ wasn't married (Lisa & Debbie being huge stories) so why would they think Grace was MJ's wife and let her in MJ's bedroom. It just seems too corny to be true.

About Kai Chase, she seems to be deliberately making MJ look like a super good dad, but in the same breath make him out to be evil.
1) she thought she would for sure be fired by MJ for helping Paris find snails in the back yard, and was relieved he didn't.
2) she said there was an unwritten rule in the house that if you asked MJ about late payment of salary, you would be automatically fired.

And it's is interesting that she noted MJ looked great and eating healthy in April, then conveniently was fired in May, then in June returned to find MJ totally different almost unrecognizable--gaunt, weak, sickly, and not eating because the cupboard/fridge were bare except for some product placement lol! Good grief the kids had to eat something in a month!!  Could this person even have been a double stepping in to fool staff?

Product placement:
ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 6h
"Refrigerator was bare! There was Coca Cola, red bulls and Starbucks coffee drinks," Chase said.

Chase recalled that when she arrived at the house, the pantry was bare. One side there was Fiji water.

Offline marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
rare, Chase jobs in April and June, the bounce in May, says the fridge was empty, sometimes not received his wages ... and now works for Katherine and children? I remember a tweet from Chase:

"It's good to be back in the life of someone who has lost touch with three years ago, then you never, ever have contact again! # Love"   :suspect:

Offline applehead250609

• Hoaxer
Applehead, do you think Paris is lying in this deposition? Doing more 'improv' for her dad?

I'm sure there's hoax layers of truth here. I would think the world would know MJ wasn't married (Lisa & Debbie being huge stories) so why would they think Grace was MJ's wife and let her in MJ's bedroom. It just seems too corny to be true.

About Kai Chase, she seems to be deliberately making MJ look like a super good dad, but in the same breath make him out to be evil.
1) she thought she would for sure be fired by MJ for helping Paris find snails in the back yard, and was relieved he didn't.
2) she said there was an unwritten rule in the house that if you asked MJ about late payment of salary, you would be automatically fired.

And it's is interesting that she noted MJ looked great and eating healthy in April, then conveniently was fired in May, then in June returned to find MJ totally different almost unrecognizable--gaunt, weak, sickly, and not eating because the cupboard/fridge were bare except for some product placement lol! Good grief the kids had to eat something in a month!!  Could this person even have been a double stepping in to fool staff?

Product placement:
"Refrigerator was bare! There was Coca Cola, red bulls and Starbucks coffee drinks," Chase said.

Chase recalled that when she arrived at the house, the pantry was bare. One side there was Fiji water.

MJonmind of couse it is and it's all part of the SHOW,like all Michael's "depositions".And you know why?? I'm the only one which realizes his question was not even related to the issue in the lawsuit  :icon_lol: .Hello !!!!! Think, think,think about it !!!! lol  :LolLolLolLol: .Michael is tricking us again and I bet he is on the floor ,and laughs like a fool  :icon_lol:  :icon_eek:.
And about that Gracie "pretty demonic" thing  :icon_lol:  ::) all I have to say is this real story ,that brings memories about Michael,the man topic  :-* .

Dr Willian Van Vallin (Dr Barney)'s book about his friendship with MJ circa 2000-2004, to show this was standard fare for MJ with people.

In Michael’s room there was a couch with a King sized roll out bed in it. It was always in the rolled out position and it was always turned down like you were in a hotel. It faced the biggest TV I’d ever seen at that time. We would put in a movie, order from the kitchen whatever we were hungry for and watch movies until late at night. If Michael fell asleep while we were watching a movie, I would turn the volume down slowly, unplug it (because if I used the controller it bag a loud noise as it turned off) and quietly leave the room and go home. I remember I did this one night and was tiptoeing to the door when I heard Michael say, “See you tomorrow, Barney.” For whatever reason, it was very difficult for Michael to sleep. So, if he fell asleep I was always careful to let him stay that way. Sometimes he’d ask me to read something to him and I’d find a book and just read it out loud then slip away when it seemed he was asleep.
MICHAEL VISITS ME Sometimes I’d open my front door as I was leaving for work and Michael would be standing on the front step. He hadn’t knocked which I found interesting but typical. He’d just been waiting outside until someone came out. He’d say, “Hi Barney” in his quiet little voice, “Is it okay if I come in?”

“Of course,” I’d say, “But I have to go to work. I have patients waiting for me at the office. Come on in and make yourself at home. I’ll let Criss know that you’re here.” I would always ask him how long he’d been waiting, and he would always say, “Just a few minutes” or “I just got here.”

On this particular day as I left, I remember asking his chauffeur, Manuel Rivera, how long he had been there and looking at his watch he told me he had been sitting in the car for about thirty minutes. Michael went in, picked up a magazine off the coffee table and sat down alone in the living room in what would become his favorite spot. It was a rather simple, cream colored, velvet, tufted chair with black velvet piping and no arms. I went in and woke my wife and told her that Michael was out in the living room. She said, “Tell him I’ll be right out” which I did, told him goodbye, and left for work. Criss told me later that she went into the living room and said good morning to him and asked, “Are you hungry, Michael? Can I make you some breakfast? Maybe a bowl of cereal?” Michael said, “No thank you, Criss.” She said that he quickly changed his mind and as she passed his chair he looked up at her over his right shoulder and said with a smile, “Whaddya got?” Returning the smile she said, “Well I have Cornflakes, Raisin Bran, Alpha-Bits…” and got no further. He said, “I’ll have that.”

My wife called me at noon to say that Michael was still there. The kids had awakened to find him in the living room and she had decided to let them stay home from school to play and keep him company. She said they were all watching cartoons and eating pizza. Michael had sent Manuel out to get lunch and snacks. When I got home, at about six o’clock, his rather nondescript blue van was still parked outside the fence. Manuel was in the front seat reading a book, patiently waiting for Michael’s next instructions.

Inside the house, Michael and my daughter Bianca were sitting on the floor playing Monopoly. The couch cushions were scattered all around the room. Pizza boxes were here and there and a few empty bottles of Martinelli’s apple juice were on the coffee table. Along with these were remnants of other board games that had been half played and abandoned for other games that must have seemed more interesting at the time. Cartoons were still playing on the TV. When I entered the living room, Michael looked up with a smile and said, “Hi Barney. How was your day?”

I told him “Good thanks. How was yours?”

He replied, “The best!”

On one of his countless visits to the house I remember he asked me, “Barney, what do I have to do to get my children to grow up to be like yours?” I told him not to worry he was doing just fine. In fact, I told him he was doing an even better job than I was judging by how well behaved Prince and Paris were (Blanket had not yet come along). I told him “Your children are incredibly well mannered. They always say please, thank you, and I’m sorry when appropriate. I think they’re a good example for mine.”

If Michael came to the house he would often bring Prince and Paris and sometimes Gracie (their nanny) would come along to help out. She was very much a mother to Prince and Paris and was nearly always with them when I went to the Ranch. She was very good at caring for them and was as attentive to their needs as any mother would have been.

When I asked Michael why he would abandon his ranch for our small house in Ballard, on any given visit, he always gave basically the same reason: “I have company up at the ranch and I’m not really up to spending time with them. I know they’ll be well cared for by my staff and they’re free to use the ranch as they would their own home. I just like spending time here.”

Michael seemed curious about how other people lived and though it wasn’t something he ever asked, I think he wondered if we did things differently than he did. I say this because of certain questions he would ask. More specifically, when he would use the bathroom off of the living room I could hear him going through all the drawers and cupboards in there. Curious, I’m sure, to see what we had in our drawers compared to what he had. He would also come out smelling like one of the colognes he found in one of the drawers. Michael would say, “You should never go around being stinky.”  :icon_lol: And of course, he never did.

Offline MJonmind

• Hoaxer
Oh Applehead, another delightful story about MJ. I simply NEVER tire of reading these.

Offline Do

• Hoaxer

I dare to say that I would not trust my kid one split second with this woman Grace. She looks pretty demonic ... Paris? I doubt, she still lives with Miss Katherine, if she speaks of Grace in past tense, as Grace is flocking around Miss Katherine (to keep her on track). Like I said, I don't even believe anymore, that Miss Katherine was the one who filed the court case against AEG, but that she has to play the game FOR Sony, who filed the case in her name (using the whole Jackson family for their purpose). This case is about money and I have serious doubts Miss Katherine would even think about filing such a case.

About Kai Chase. She was hired then fired and then rehired? Yep, I can't shake this feeling off she was installed there as well. The new 'good' management fired her, 'cause they knew she was another sent little spy and wanted to protect MJ by firing her. That said 'good' management had to be removed again in order to rehire Kai to continue her job (whch is not cooking ... ) until he 'died'. Her stories about how MJ and kids were so wonderful together sound beautyful, but exaggerated, even dramatized. Highly alarming. Especially when considering her dissociated state of mind when continuing preparing lunch after Murray allegedly called for Prince. Ah, and now Kai is cooking in the Jacksons' home yet again? Grace back? Kai back? Do not trust them. They are installed.

I have the same feeling sometimes. And what about Dileo (yes he is dead, but was rehired and not by Michael), Branca and Thome (don't know ifhe is still involved in some way?). All being installed/back after being fired by Michael.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2013, 04:32:19 PM by Do »

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

Offline blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
Oh Applehead, another delightful story about MJ. I simply NEVER tire of reading these.

Agree 

Greatest Michael !!!

Thanks Apple !!!  :icon_razz:
LOVE YOU MORE

Offline Faithad777

• Hoaxer

About Kai Chase. She was hired then fired and then rehired? Yep, I can't shake this feeling off she was installed there as well. The new 'good' management fired her, 'cause they knew she was another sent little spy and wanted to protect MJ by firing her. That said 'good' management had to be removed again in order to rehire Kai to continue her job (whch is not cooking ... ) until he 'died'. Her stories about how MJ and kids were so wonderful together sound beautyful, but exaggerated, even dramatized. Highly alarming. Especially when considering her dissociated state of mind when continuing preparing lunch after Murray allegedly
called for Prince. Ah, and now Kai is cooking in the Jacksons' home yet again? Grace back? Kai back? Do not trust them. They are installed.

I have the same feeling sometimes. And what about Dileo (yes he is dead, but was rehired and not by Michael), Branca and Thome (don't know ifhe is still involved in some way?). All being installed/back after being fired by Michael.

May be what Katherine is being told is that "we are the ones who are paying for this house you're living in and everything else that you need (even though it's Michael's money), so you have to do what we ask you".   It has become so convoluted and so confusing, can't really tell who is telling the truth and who is lying anymore.  From reading between the lines and hearing witnesses answer questions in the trial, it is all pointing to the fact that Michael had no other way out but to "pretend to die".  "They" were controlling him,  his life and his family's in every way imaginable, to the point of bringing harm to him, his health and his children.
What he did was only to save his and his children's life......... This was a matter of life and death as they say in the movies............
« Last Edit: June 19, 2013, 04:56:14 PM by Faithad777 »

Offline everlastinglove_MJ

• Hoaxer
  • a.k.a. Susan
Found this blog article, one of many opinions in the media about Grace, hard to believe/think what's the truth.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mallika-chopra/bloodsuckers-and-the-worl_b_222023.html

Obviously, there are lots of controversies. Too many to take everything for granted.

It could be that Paris' revealing stories about Grace in the deposition during this trial are a result of Grace's betrayal with her statements (lies) to the tabloids about pumping Michael's stomach in order to confirm Michael's reputation of a drug addict and that she was ordered/paid by AEG to tell those lies.
OR there's truth in the above article about Grace being taken advantage of by vultures and during this hoax these vultures are being investigated, trapped and catched.
Things need to get ugly first in order to get the truth to the surface.

Truth will prevail.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2013, 05:20:27 PM by everlastinglove_MJ »
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Offline curls

• Hoaxer

Agree 

Greatest Michael !!!

Thanks Apple !!!  :icon_razz:

Sorry, but I don't call rifling through someone's drawers 'delightful'. JMO

Offline blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
@ everlastinglove_MJ  Truth will prevail.

Is the intent of Michael  :icon_razz: :icon_e_wink:
LOVE YOU MORE

Offline paula-c

• Hoaxer
ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 23h
Bina talked about the day MJ died. Chase said she got Prince because  it was such a serious matter.

Chase said she didn't think was going to make sense to stop what she was doing to out the house and look for security.

After getting Prince, Chase returned to work. At some point, Chase and the housekeepers were told to leave the house.

"We were asked to leave, the paramedics was still there," Chase said.

Chase asked Alberto Alvarez, MJ's security guard, if MJ was ok? She said he told her he would be fine.

Alvarez asked Chase if she ever signed a confidentiality agreement. She said she had not, but Chase believes the housekeepers had.

Alvarez asked Chase to sign something on the spot. "He asked me to sign some sort of a paragraph not on letterhead," Chase explained.

Bina: Did it require you to keep things confidential?
Chase: It never said that

Chase signed it but said she can't remember what it said. She then left the house. That was the last time she was at the Carolwood house.

https://twitter.com/ABC7Courts

Offline Love4Michael

• Hoaxer
  • Love Lives Forever

I'm not sure how you make the leap to her still being "Nanny" by a few pics (taken within seconds) of her and Katherine being in the same place at the same time.  She's not with the children...not even at their home...just with Katherine and I have to say that neither looks particularly thrilled.  In fact, Grace looks almost annoyed or exasperated.
Always reach out to lend support and to help bear a heavy burden. 
There is no greater gift that you can give than your caring and love. 
Spread laughter and joy in your travels and carry love with you in abundant supply. 
Share life...share the world.

Offline blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
Chase signed it but said she can't remember what it said. She then left the house. That was the last time she was at the Carolwood house.

??? :suspect:
LOVE YOU MORE

Offline paula-c

• Hoaxer

??? :suspect:

Nobody saw anything that day, with the exception of the bodyguards

• Hoaxer
  • a.k.a. Susan

Absolutely  :icon_e_biggrin:    :bearhug:
« Last Edit: June 22, 2013, 05:58:40 AM by everlastinglove_MJ »
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Offline blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.

Absolutely  :icon_e_biggrin:    :bearhug:

:bearhug:  :beerchug:
LOVE YOU MORE

Offline applehead250609

• Hoaxer
AEG Trial Portrays Michael as a Father  :icon_e_biggrin:  :icon_cool: .

LOS ANGELES (AP)
— Courtrooms have supplied the epilogue to Michael Jackson's life. They've provided the forum where his debts have been settled, his final days dissected and his life depicted as a cautionary tale.
In nearly four years of court proceedings, two juries have watched Jackson come to life on video screens. They've watched him spin, dance, and then disappear. They've heard his voice, seen his handwriting and viewed photos of his lifeless body.
His role as a father has been described in little more than platitudes. Until now.
The jury hearing a civil case filed by the superstar's mother — against AEG Live LLC, the promoter of Jackson's ill-fated concerts — are experiencing details of a world previously held under lock and key. They've heard of extravagant birthday parties, secret family outings and the leg-clinging devotion of his children.
Jackson shielded the youngsters from the public eye, home-schooling them and often hiding their faces in public.
Away from the cameras, Jackson tried to create an environment of love, attention and special moments for his children, Michael Joseph "Prince" Jackson Jr., Paris-Michael Katherine Jackson and Prince Michael "Blanket" Jackson.
The following are some of some of the stories they've told. They present a portrait of Jackson as a father that outsiders never saw.
___
The final month of Jackson's life was a busy time. There were rehearsals for "This Is It," planning meetings and film shoots for a series of mini-movies that would precede some of his greatest hits at the London shows.
Jackson brought his children to the shoot for a "Smooth Criminal" video that culminated with Jackson leaping through a window while being shot at by Humphrey Bogart.
Alif Sankey, a backup dancer on the original video who was working on the comeback concerts, sat next to Paris during the shoot. The 11-year-old wanted to share a secret and opened up her purse.
It was filled with candy  :LolLolLolLol:, Sankey recalled.

Jackson didn't want his children to eat sweets, and Paris asked Sankey to keep it quiet.
The dancer noticed something else inside the purse — tiny picture frames with images of her father.
"Her purse was full of candy and pictures of Daddy  :-*  ;) ."
___

Despite being home-schooled, there was no shortage of companions for Jackson's children.
Chef Kai Chase recalled numerous pets in the mansion that Jackson was renting while he prepared for his "This Is It" shows.
There was the talking bird, Siberia, who whistled at pretty women  :icon_eek:   :thjajaja121: .
The children also had a chocolate Labrador named Kenya, whom Chase bought a cookbook for so she could bake him treats and a birthday cake. Two cats, named Katie and Thriller, also roamed the house.

During opening statements of the civil trial, some of the jury's first exposure to life in the Jackson home came from footage shot on a Christmas morning several years ago. Jackson's ode to his children, "You Are My Life" played as jurors watched a video of a Christmas morning from years ago of Prince, Paris and Blanket gleefully receiving their gifts, which included the puppy, Kenya.
___
Chase had been working at Jackson's home for only a few days when it came time to prepare for Paris' 11th birthday.
She wanted a Michael Jackson-themed party.
All around the dining room, posters of the King of Pop were hung alongside album covers and other pictures. Jackson's hit songs played as the family ate cheese pizza, hot wings and banana splits, Chase recalled.
Paris' birthday cake was decorated with Lilo & Stitch, her favorite Disney characters. But the festivities weren't over.
Jackson escorted the children into the backyard, where they watched a private Cirque du Soleil-style circus, complete with men on stilts and a woman performing in a giant balloon.

Chase watched from the kitchen window and later described the scene as "the most beautiful expression of love I've ever seen."
___
Jackson spent the final months of his life in a rented mansion in the upscale Holmby Hills section of Los Angeles.
The mansion had all the amenities fit for a pop superstar — a palatial entryway, staircase and parlor and in the basement, a home theater and dance studio.
The house was a hub of activity, with security guards posted outside, a pair of housekeepers, a nanny for the children and on many days, a personal chef stationed in the kitchen.
Dinners at the home occasionally featured special guests, including Jackson's personal physician Conrad Murray and choreographer Travis Payne.
But staffers and guests other than Murray weren't allowed upstairs, where the bedrooms were. When Chase wanted to prepare a soul food menu for Jackson and his children, she wrote him a note in Magic Marker and left it at the foot of the stairs.
AEG Live's lead defense attorney has pointed to the secrecy of Jackson's upstairs lifestyle — where the superstar was receiving nightly doses of the anesthetic propofol in his locked bedroom — to support the company's contention it couldn't have known about Jackson's drug treatments.
___
Having a stable home for his children was a major motivation for Jackson returning to the concert stage, AEG executives say.
After his acquittal of child molestation charges in 2005, Jackson had become a nomad, spending time in various cities, including Las Vegas, often staying with friends.
"He wanted his kids to have a permanent place to live and a sense of community," AEG Live CEO Randy Phillips recalled Jackson telling him during one meeting held while the family was living in the guesthouse of a rich benefactor.
It was Halloween and the children darted in and out of the rooms, wearing masks. Later that night, they'd go with their father to a party at Elizabeth Taylor's home   ;) .
"I felt incredibly bad that this incredible star was at this point where he couldn't buy a house," Phillips said.
___
Jackson was always a magnet for photographers and fans, but he managed to sneak his children into a movie just weeks before his death.
The family and a few others went to see the animated film "Up" at the El Capitan Theatre on a touristy stretch of Hollywood Boulevard.
They came in a back door and remained in a private room while moviegoers filed into the theater. When everyone else was seated, the entourage, including his longtime makeup artist Karen Faye, director Kenny Ortega and others, hit up the concession stand.
The group watched the movie without distraction. "No one knew Michael was there," Faye recalled.
___
Jackson and choreographer Travis Payne were scheduled to rehearse one-on-one several days a week in the dance studio that was in the basement of Jackson's mansion.
It's unclear how often the pair worked out, but when they did they often had a companion, 7-year-old Blanket. He liked to watch his father dance, Payne later recalled, and tried to always stay close to his dad. During their workouts, Payne said Jackson talked to his son, mentoring him .
Preparations for the shows meant that Jackson was frequently out of the house at meetings, film shoots or rehearsals. When he returned home, Prince, Paris and Blanket would rush their father.
"They would take off like lightning," Chase recalls, "... and grab him around the ankles and around the waist."
They'd be hanging off of him, not unlike a picture shown to jurors during opening statements.
In the photo, Jackson was handing Blanket, then a newborn, to President Bill Clinton. Clinging to Jackson's right leg was Paris.
___
When it came time for a science project, Paris settled on studying snails.
She enlisted Chase to help her find snails in the mansion's backyard. The pair carried large flashlights and found several of the slimy creatures and prepared to bring them inside.
Jackson was waiting for them.
"At this point, I knew I was going to get fired," Chase recalled.
The singer looked at the snails and had a different reaction — he helped make them a home.
The snails ended up in jars made cozier by moss in the bottom and tiny cocktail umbrellas   :icon_e_biggrin:. They lived on the kitchen counter, not far from other reminders of the children.
Blanket's colorings hung on the refrigerator.

On a chalkboard where Chase would write out menus, Paris scrawled a message that remained on the board the day her father died.
"I love daddy," the 11-year-old wrote. "Smile, it's free."

I wanna know who taught this parrot to wolf whistle at pretty girls  :icon_rolleyes:  :icon_lol: .And the snail house with cocktail umbrellas is beyond the cutest thing ever  :-*.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2013, 11:10:01 AM by applehead250609 »

• Hoaxer
  • a.k.a. Susan
Thank you Applehead for sharing such a wonderful story again.

During opening statements of the civil trial, some of the jury's first exposure to life in the Jackson home came from footage shot on a Christmas morning several years ago. Jackson's ode to his children, "You Are My Life" played as jurors watched a video of a Christmas morning from years ago of Prince, Paris and Blanket gleefully receiving their gifts, which included the puppy, Kenya.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZEyNuzTQVw [/youtube]

Jackson brought his children to the shoot for a "Smooth Criminal" video that culminated with Jackson leaping through a window while being shot at by Humphrey Bogart.
I think it's a good thing that Michael is sharing this with his children too, to show them that things aren't always what it seems and that you can make it look real but it's just a movie.

Applehead:
I wanna know who taught this parrot to wolf whistle at pretty girls  :icon_rolleyes: :icon_lol: .
:LolLolLolLol: I've no idea.

It's all for L.O.V.E.

Offline iLoveyoumore

• Hoaxer
  • 👍
Thanks applehead, love it.   :icon_e_biggrin:

everlasting_, I love that video! beautiful pics.

I wanna know who taught this parrot to wolf whistle at pretty girls  :icon_rolleyes:  :icon_lol:

How awkward would be when a girl walks by and the parrot doesn't whistle... Lol.
"I'm invincible, I've been through it all. You can't hurt me. Knock me down, I get back up." –Michael Jackson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal