sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Michael Jackson - Aeg Live Boss Given Stern Warning In Court
11 June 2013

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

Adi

These 3 tweets today from ABC7 Courts are hilarious:

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 46m
"Brenda had called me to tell me that she was in communication with Michael either through a medium or directly," Phillips testified.

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 45m
Phillips said Michael told Brenda that it wasn't Dr. Murray's fault and he had killed himself. "I told you it was weird," Phillips expressed

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 44m
Putnam asked why he didn't tell LAPD what Brenda said. "I didn't want to be in that straight jacket Dan was talking about," Phillips said

:LolLolLolLol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

Ya Adi, those tweets were pretty funny, I had to read them twice lol.

This one made me laugh too:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"I did not deal with MJ's affairs, but dealing with MJ was exhausting," Phillips explained.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

I noticed those stories about Chewie and the but slapping too. Of course it was TMZ where I read them.

Could you please RK give me the link to TMZ article about Chewie??

There is an article  I saw, but can't locate at the moment....but this is from TMZ twitter....

Following

TMZVerified account
‏@TMZ
TSA tried to confiscate Chewbacca actor Peter Mayhew’s lightsaber cane… “Wookiee” mistake
 Reply  Retweet  Favorite   More
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

So TMZ is in full flow posting numerous Jackson articles but still no word from them about what's been going on in court.  There has to be a reason for this. Why are they so obviously avoiding it?

In my opinion it's because it doesn't matter. It's not televised so it can't be that important. Everything that is important is made available to us, for free, and has been since day One of the hoax. Ambulance at Carrolwood, helicopter to coroner, the Memorial and it's program, the Burial and it's program, TII, Michael album, the videos off Michael album, Cirque soundtrack, Bad25 album, Murray trial, etc (lots more), all free online-- if you wanted to stay abreast of hoax news, you could, for free, from anywhere in the world that has internet access. If you wish to play the ARG, you can, no encumbrances other then free time. Money and location provides no advantage in the game. Everyone is, and always has been, on equal ground.

So if patterns repeat, which they tend to even in nature, this trial really isn't very important. If anything transpires that we need to know about, he will make sure it's brought to our attention.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

MJonmind

Curls, I was referring to this Front event that happened yesterday, and I guess I would categorize it as predicting or being somewhat in control of what is being said in this court. Maybe someone else might not be that confident about it. Sorry if I was unclear.

Sweetsunset, I found them here:

Also in my previous post, I highlighted "representative" because it clearly hints at Murray standing for MJ hoax-wise, just as we've talked of countless times.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

Curls, I was referring to this Front event that happened yesterday, and I guess I would categorize it as predicting or being somewhat in control of what is being said in this court. Maybe someone else might not be that confident about it. Sorry if I was unclear.

That 'someone else' (my bolding) would include me! But thanks for clearing it up, MJonmind.

With regards to TMZ not reporting on the court, bec, it could be argued that the opposite of what you say is true? Couldn't all the stuff going on outside of court that everyone's paying attention to, be serving as a distraction from the real stuff that's happening in court. You know, everyone watching the left hand, not noticing what the right hand's doing?  IDK, that's why I brought the subject up, but historically TMZ has been thought of as reporting garbage, either trivial gossip or downright lies, so maybe a serious, 'real' court case is not their cup of tea. Again, IDK, just putting out random thoughts, but it could hint to this being a 'real' case, which I admit is not an idea I've given much credence to up to now (as it implies that AEG are 'bad guys', and I've not been convinced of that).
Last Edit: June 12, 2013, 02:16:14 AM by curls
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

Btw I think it's time to reopen Back & Front thread since Front is being very reliable lately, sorry Souza I didn't mean to bother  :icon_lol:

Agree, to the 'reopen' bit, though not necessarily the 'very reliable' bit! In the absence of a workable Hoaxbook, he's had to resort to evil Twitter world!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Btw I think it's time to reopen Back & Front thread since Front is being very reliable lately, sorry Souza I didn't mean to bother  :icon_lol:

Agree, to the 'reopen' bit, though not necessarily the 'very reliable' bit! In the absence of a workable Hoaxbook, he's had to resort to evil Twitter world!

I don't do Twitter so I cannot weigh in on "very reliable" but I'll say if someone wants to back up that statement ("Front is being very reliable lately") with some examples of said alleged reliability, perhaps the thread could be reopened.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

I wanted to highlight these two tweets from Anthony McCartney from yesterday's proceedings:

Anthony McCartney ‏@mccartneyAP 20h
“Michael brought him back in,” Phillips said of Branca, just before the singer’s death. Katherine Jackson shook her head.
Expand   Reply  Retweet  Favorite   More
 Anthony McCartney ‏@mccartneyAP 20h
Phillips recounted their history, that Branca had represented Jackson for part of his career, but the pair had a falling out.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This is frontback777's latest tweet:

Front ‏@frontback777 57m
he illin' killin' knockin 'em back
porky pineapple made a pact
injected with no talk no lies no truth 
screams are silenced by the noose

Everyone that we think are in the hoax so far are sometimes lying and sometimes telling the truth but NOT silenced.  So who is he referring to here????  Oh, I think I've answered my own question!!!
Last Edit: June 12, 2013, 03:12:58 PM by Faithad777
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile

Sweetsunset, I found them here:

Also in my previous post, I highlighted "representative" because it clearly hints at Murray standing for MJ hoax-wise, just as we've talked of countless times.

RK + MJonmind thanks for sharing, Front retweeted this some minutes ago, btw:

Star Wars ‏@starwars 3 Jun
The newest @LEGO_Group Star Wars set is a super-detailed, 1,990 piece Ewok village. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
 Retweeted by Front
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
So TMZ is in full flow posting numerous Jackson articles but still no word from them about what's been going on in court.  There has to be a reason for this. Why are they so obviously avoiding it?

In my opinion it's because it doesn't matter. It's not televised so it can't be that important. Everything that is important is made available to us, for free, and has been since day One of the hoax. Ambulance at Carrolwood, helicopter to coroner, the Memorial and it's program, the Burial and it's program, TII, Michael album, the videos off Michael album, Cirque soundtrack, Bad25 album, Murray trial, etc (lots more), all free online-- if you wanted to stay abreast of hoax news, you could, for free, from anywhere in the world that has internet access. If you wish to play the ARG, you can, no encumbrances other then free time. Money and location provides no advantage in the game. Everyone is, and always has been, on equal ground.

So if patterns repeat, which they tend to even in nature, this trial really isn't very important. If anything transpires that we need to know about, he will make sure it's brought to our attention.

Favorited.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.

Since day 1 of the trial, "they" (AEG, Sony) have tried to divert attention AWAY from the trial, since "their" dirty laundry is being aired in this trial, they want less fans and the public to follow it.   An example of the diversion is the Wade Robson allegations, another is the more recent allegations coming from Liberace's boyfriend.

If you follow the trial via ABC7 Court News tweets and Anthony McCartney tweets, you'll understand better what I mean.

Agree  Faithad777 and if TMZ does not speak of the trial there is a reason.....  :icon_rolleyes:

I think TMZ is deliberately avoiding the wrongful death trial, at Michael's request.

TMZ was first to report Michael's "death" which in itself was a "wrongful death" since the death didn't occur.   They reported a hoaxed death as real.  So now maybe they've "hoaxed" their wrongful death coverage, by saying they would be reporting it - I remember TMZ saying something how they would be at opening statements and then....nothing.  TMZ is now instead reporting on the 'side shows', the 'distractions' - going full tabloid on us - and we get the high-lights of the trial from the above mentioned twitter accounts.

You're absolutely right Andrea...always remember that behind  all there is Michael   :moonwalk_:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile

I don't do Twitter so I cannot weigh in on "very reliable" but I'll say if someone wants to back up that statement ("Front is being very reliable lately") with some examples of said alleged reliability, perhaps the thread could be reopened.

You can read it without having to open a twitter account: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  , just take a look,  from time to time Front tweets very accurate info regarding AEG trial.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions