blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Michael had an extortion scheme against him with baseless, untrue accusations.  And later, attempted extortion.  And who knows how many dark figures 'aided and abetted' the accusers.

Unfortunately, you're right.... :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
   ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 1h Randy Phillips resumes testimony tomorrow. There will be no trial on Friday, since Putnam's son is graduating. Hope to see you all tomorrow!

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 1h Court adjourned at this point. Session tomorrow begins at 1:30 pm PT. a juror has a graduation to attend in the morning.

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 1h Out of $75 million in sales, AEG kept more than $5 million, which Phillips said they gave back to MJ's estate.

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 1h 93% of the "This Is It" tickets sold were refunded, Phillips said. "7-8% people elected to hold the tickets as souvenirs."

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 1h Phillips said the encounter with Sharon Osbourne was just a hi and bye. They never talked about ticket sales or anything else related to MJ

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 1h Phillips said he ran into Sharon at the lobby of their building. She asked how it was going, he said it's tough but we're going to get there

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 1h Panish: Did you talk to Sharon Osbourne about the show?
Phillips: No, not to the extent that Sharon is alluding to we did.

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 1h Phillips said in MJ's career they always paid his personal manager. Phillips recalls AEG paying artist's manager 1 other time, for Bon Jovi

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 1h Phillips said he didn't know anything about Dr. Tohme in January 09 other than he was a consultant for Colony Capital and repped MJ.

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 1h "We never hired Dr. Murray," Phillips said.

Phillips said AEG advanced DiLeo $50,000 at MJ's direction.

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 1h Phillips: He had someone in that capacity. My understanding Frank DiLeo was his manager.

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 1h Panish: Isn't it true, sir, that when Dr. Murray was hired no one was acting as MJ's personal manager?

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 1h Phillips said they discussed something regarding Dr. Tohme's case against MJ's estate. He said he doesn't remember talking about this case.

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 1h Phillips said he didn't, but Marvin Putnam, AEG's attorney, was also present.

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 1h Phillips said he had lunch with Dr. Tohme in Beverly Hills within the past month. Panish asked if Phillips discussed Dr. Tohme's testimony.

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 1h Phillips said it was not an intervention, but a meeting. He said it had nothing to do with drugs.

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 1h Email cont'd: Getting him fully engaged is difficult and the most pressing matter as we are only 20 days out from the first show.

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 1h Email cont'd: have an intervention with him to get him to focus and come to rehearsals yesterday.

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 1h Panish showed an email dated 6/17/09 from Phillips to Dr. Tohme:
Kenny Ortega, Gongaware, DiLeo, his doctor named Conrad from Vegas and I

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 1h At this point, most jurors seemed to be tuned out when Phillips didn't give straight answers.

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 1h "Frankly, I don't remember reading Paul's email, I was more concerned about Kenny's email," Phillips said.

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 1h Phillips said he answered the same thing, but with different qualifications.

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 1h On the stand today, Phillips said he received Gongaware's email. Panish grilled Phillips pointing out he changed his answer three times.

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 1h Phillips said he never received the email. Then, after being shown the email at depo, Phillips said he didn't remember receiving it.

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 1h Panish showed the email that was forwarded to Frank DiLeo and Phillips was cc'd containing the mention that AEG, not MJ, pays Dr. Murray.

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 1h Phillips said at the deposition it was the first time he ever saw Gongaware's email.

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 1h In his deposition, Phillips said Paul Gongaware never communicated to him about the email that AEG, not MJ, was paying Dr. Murray.

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 1h The only phone call Phillips remembers is the one that Dr. Murray called him on June 20, 2009.

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 1h Panish said he never subpoenaed any phone records, that it was LAPD that did it. Phillips said he made an assumption.

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 1h Phillips told Panish he'd know how many times he called Dr. Murray because the attorney subpoenaed the exec's phone records.

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 1h Phillips remembers one phone call with Dr. Murray that lasted probably about 25 minutes.

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 1h As to MJ missing rehearsals, Phillips clarified: "MJ was showing up to rehearsal, just not to enough of them, in Kenny's opinion."

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 1h Phillips pointed another mistake in LAPD's report. It states Phillips/Gongaware produced 2 MJ's tours but Phillips said he wasn't involved

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 1h "I believe the Los Angeles Police Department is a fine entity as I believe in this judicial system," Phillips explained.

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 1h Dr. Murray got in to and admonished Kenny Ortega and told him not to be an amateur doctor, Phillips said he told the police.

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 1h "The police made a mistake," Phillips said. "He (detective) misconstrued what was said and made a mistake."

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 1h Phillips said he never told LAPD "Randy stated that Kenny got in Michael's face, at which time Dr. Murray admonished Randy..."

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 1h Phillips said LAPD's detective made a mistake in the written police statement attributed to him.

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 1h Phillips said each interview was different, but the intention was to say AEG hired Dr. Murray on behalf of MJ. "It's called the truth."

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 1h Phillips said AEG's media person set up several interviews for him after MJ's death.

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 1h Panish played the interview Phillips gave Sky News saying AEG hired Dr. Murray. Phillips said he meant AEG hired the doc on behalf of MJ.

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 1h Panish showed a board meeting agenda on 5/26/09, in which they were to talk about MJ's tour.

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 1h Panish asked Phillips if he knows the corporate structure of AEG Live. He said it was under AEG, but he doesn't know who exactly owns AEG.

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 1h Panish asked Phillips which answer was right. He answered:  "Do you want the truth or do you want what I testified?"

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 1h Brian Panish resumed questioning. He showed several instances where Randy Phillips said one thing in deposition, another while on the stand

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 2h AEG Live CEO Randy Phillips resumed testimony this morning. No one ever said anything about Paris Jackson during trial.

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 2h Katherine Jackson was not in the courtroom today for today's trial session. We were told she's naturally concerned with granddaughter Paris.

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 2h We got interview on camera with both Jackson's attorney and AEG attorney. Watch @ABC7 or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  for the latest updates.

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 2h Statement cont'd: We wish her a speedy recovery and her family all the best. I hope, I really hope she's okay."

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 2h Statement from AEG's attorney, Marvin Putnam: “We pray to God the reports are not true. God forbid that they are.

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 2h Statement cont'd: Please respect her privacy and the family's privacy."

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 2h Statement cont'd: Paris is physically fine and is getting appropriate medical attention.

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 2h Statement cont'd: It is especially difficult when you lose the person closest to you.

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 2h Jacksons attys released this statement, approved by Katherine Jackson: "Being a sensitive 15 year old is difficult no matter who you are.

This is todays tweets
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
      ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 2h We are told Paris is currently under the care of specialized medical professionals.

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 2h A source close to the Jackson family confirmed to @ABC7 that Paris was rushed to the hospital due to suicide attempt.

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 7h Hello from the courthouse in downtown LA. Very busy morning today. @ABC7 confirms Paris Jackson was rushed to the hospital last night.

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 5 Jun That ended today's testimony. Phillips is back on the stand tomorrow morning. As always, we hope to see you too!

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 5 Jun Panish asked if Phillips thought there was a conflict of interest with Tohme working for Olony and MJ. He said no.

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 5 Jun Tohme Tohme was a business associate with Colony Capital, who was also working with MJ.

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 5 Jun Panish: Do you think any of this is funny, sir?
Phillips: No, I think it's tragic

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 5 Jun Panish: Neverland was his beloved home, right sir?
Phillips: Hard to answer, because of the things MJ told me

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 5 Jun Phillips said he was referring to MJ's spending.Expand Collapse Reply Retweet Retweeted

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 5 Jun Email: I caution you that MJ is not fast and a total perfectionist (needs to be controlled as much as possible).

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 5 Jun On 6/13/08, Phillips sent email to Colony Capital with a summation of plans for MJ for four years.

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 5 Jun Panish: Did you learn Colony Capital purchase note on Neverland?
Phillips: Yes
BP: Is Barrack one of principals on Colony Capital?
RP: Yes

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 5 Jun Panish: Please don't argue with me, I'm going to argue w/  you and will get in trouble
Phillips: That's an incentive now
(Everyone laughed)

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 5 Jun Panish asked if it was true Phillips wanted 2 meet with MJ to tour in 2007. Phillips answered it was the opposite, they asked for a meeting.

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 5 Jun Phillips said Mr. Anschutz told him he's happy being a number 2.

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 5 Jun Panish: You don't want to be number one?
Phillips: Not if it means losing money

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 5 Jun Panish: Do you like being number 2?
Phillips: Love it! I'd rather be a successful number 2

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 5 Jun Live Nation is the largest concert promoter in the world, Phillips said.

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 5 Jun Panish showed Phillips a Forbes article where he said AEG is about making money, since they are a business.

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 5 Jun Panish: Isn't it true you said AEG live doesn't lose money, sir?
Phillips: Among other things I said

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 5 Jun "It's what I knew at the time," Phillips said.

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 5 Jun Panish: Did you write email that AEG checked everyone out?
Phillips: Yes, I did
Panish: That was not true
Phillips: In retrospect, not 100%

Ex       ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 5 Jun Panish: You said he was a great doctor?
Phillips: Because that's what I was told

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 5 Jun "I wrote in an email to Kenny Ortega that I thought Dr. Murray had been checked out. I still do, to some extent," Phillips said.

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 5 Jun Panish: You told Mr. Ortega that AEG checked everyone out, including Dr. Murray?

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 5 Jun Panish: You believe this case is an extortion, correct?
Phillips: Yes

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

This stuff is so boring.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
RANDY PHILLIPS SLAPPED MICHAEL B4 THE PRESS CONFERENCE AT 02.     :omg:

robin burleyson ‏@13yankeefan 28m @TeamMichael777 @mylove4MJ WTF. Slapped him???

Lisa Mckinney ‏@Lady_Rebel_ 41m @FukDaPress according 2 @TeamMichael777 They Hit MJ.

Robin Moyer ‏@RobinMoyer5 1h @TeamMichael777 @mylove4MJ Excuse me???? He slapped Michael? A**hole! How dare he.

TeamMichaelJackson♛ ‏@TeamMichael777 53m @ineffablemjj hes a arrogant little midget s#%t. The more he talks the more he buries himself.

Truth4Michael ‏@Truth4Michael 1h @TeamMichael777 RP IS A SORRY EXCUSE FOR A SHORT MAN, SHORT DXXX SYNDROME JERK!

CARLA MITCHEM ‏@RANDYJACKSONFAN 1h @Truth4Michael @TeamMichael777 WHAT HE SLAP MICHAEL? THAT IS ASSAULT, THE NERVE OF THAT MAN
Last Edit: June 06, 2013, 07:06:26 AM by 2good2btrue
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
AEG exec feared Michael Jackson would sabotage his comeback tour
By Alan Duke, CNN
June 7, 2013 -- Updated 1340 GMT (2140 HKT)

Los Angeles (CNN) -- AEG Live executives feared Michael Jackson would sabotage his comeback concerts five days before his death, the company's CEO testified Thursday.

Randy Phillips refused to advance money to help Jackson pay his staff because he believed the singer was "in an anticipatory breach" of his contract because he had missed rehearsals, he testified.

Phillips testified in the sixth week of the trial to decide whether the concert promoter is liable in Jackson's death for the negligent hiring, retention or supervision of Dr. Conrad Murray, who was convicted of involuntary manslaughter.

The lawsuit filed by Jackson's mother and children contends that Phillips and other AEG Live executives pressured Jackson to attend rehearsals despite his deteriorating health and ignored red flags that should have warned them about the dangers posed by Murray.

Jackson lawyers questioned Phillips about his e-mail exchanges with Michael Kane -- Jackson's business manager -- when Kane asked for an advance, which was provided for in Jackson's contract with AEG Live for his "This Is It" tour.

Phillips said he was concerned that because Jackson had missed so many rehearsals, the show would not be ready for its debut in London on July 13, 2009.

"This is why it is impossible to advance any $$$," Phillips wrote to Kane on June 20, 2009. "He may, unfortunately, be in an anticipatory breach at this point."

"And I thought it couldn't get worse," Kane replied.

"It could," Phillips said. "(Show director) Kenny Ortega could quit."

Phillips' testimony that he believed Jackson was contractually obligated to attend rehearsals contradicted AEG Live Co-CEO Paul Gongware's previous testimony that Jackson was not required to rehearse.

Phillips acknowledged that by June 20, 2009, he was worried the production would not be ready on time
Kane, in an e-mail to Phillips, offered to help motivate Jackson to get to rehearsals. "Would a financial coming to Jesus speech help or add to his pressure?" Kane asked.

"It would help," Phillips replied. "At this point, we need to break through. I'm going to call his doctor to discuss."

Later that day, Phillips and other AEG Live executives met with Murray and Jackson at the singer's home. The Jackson lawyers contend at that meeting they put Murray in charge of having Jackson at rehearsals.

AEG Live lawyers claim the company executives had no way of knowing that Murray was giving Jackson nightly infusions of the surgical anesthetic propofol to treat his insomnia.

The Los Angeles County coroner ruled that Jackson died from an overdose of propofol on June 25, 2009.

Last Edit: June 07, 2013, 03:23:46 PM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

Thanks sweet for the article.

Phillips' testimony that he believed Jackson was contractually obligated to attend rehearsals contradicted AEG Live Co-CEO Paul Gongware's previous testimony that Jackson was not required to rehearse.

They are burying themselves with their lies, deceit and contradictions.

Later that day, Phillips and other AEG Live executives met with Murray and Jackson at the singer's home. The Jackson lawyers contend at that meeting they put Murray in charge of having Jackson at rehearsals.

They put Murray in charge of having Jackson at rehearsals...... something like:  We are the ones who are paying you, you better make sure Michael shows up to rehearsals no matter what, or you will not see one cent.........Capiche???  I think this is the much nicer version of what Randy Phillips might have said to Murray...
Last Edit: June 07, 2013, 04:03:08 PM by Faithad777
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
it's  really a continuous contradiction.... coincidence ???  :icon_mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

bec

Attending rehearsal is not the same as actually rehearsing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

RK

Been waiting to see if any news outlets would report this Randy Phillips slapping  incident

Concert exec says Michael Jackson was 'drunk and despondent' when final tour was announced
By RICHARD JOHNSON
Last Updated: 5:40 AM, June 6, 2013
Posted: 10:49 PM, June 5, 2013
LOS ANGELES -- The top executive in charge of Michael Jackson's final doomed concert tour testified today he had to slap the "drunk and despondent" star on the day those gigs were announced.

AEG Live CEO Randy Phillips also called Jackson "a self-loathing emotionally paralyzed mess," in a March 5, 2009, to his then-boss at parent company AEG, Tim Leiweke.

Phillips told jurors today he was "exaggerating" in those e-mails, and hopes to make them go away in this civil lawsuit being pushed by Jackson's family. Phillips doesn't want jurors to believe he and other AEG officials knew how sick he was before The King of Pop died on June 25, 2009.

AEG Live CEO Randy Phillips testified in court that Michael Jackson was "drunk and despondent" and he had to slap him on the day his final tour was announced.
"MJ is locked in his room drunk and despondent," Phillips wrote on March 5, when Jackson showed up two hours late for his press conference at London's O2 Arena. "(Jackson's manager) Tohme and I are trying to sober him up and get him to the press conference with his hair-dressing/make-up artist."

Leiweke replied: "Are you kidding me?"

Philips wrote back: "I screamed at him so loud the walls were shaking. Tohme and I have dressed him and they are finishing his hair and then we are rushing to the O2. This is the scariest thing I have seen. He is an emotionally paralyzed mess riddled with self-loathing and doubt now that it is show time. He is scared to death. Right now I just want to get through the press conference."

At his deposition six months ago, before he was shown his e-mails, Phillips denied that Jackson was either drunk or despondent on the day of the president conference, and denied yelling at The Gloved One, saying he merely "raised his voice."

Phillips says he was telling the truth in his deposition, and was not accurate in his email. "I was relaying what Dr. Tohme told me... I wrote it as fast as I could write it."

Panish said, "You have to yell pretty loud to make the walls shake. Do you have a tendency to exaggerate?"

Phillips said, "No."

To another business associate, Phillips wrote: "I haven't pulled it off yet. We still have to get his nose on properly. You have no idea what this is like. He is a self-loathing emotionally paralyzed mess... I just slapped him."

Phillips admitted, "I slapped him on the but
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

MJ didn't look scared to death at the O2. He looked confident as hell.

We still have to get his nose on properly.
Lolololol!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

RK

Yeah...is it sarcasm or satire? 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

Yeah...is it sarcasm or satire?

That's the question... they're sure doing their darndest to make Phillips look like a complete a**hole.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Michael Jackson - Michael Jackson's Family Fail To Show In Court
08 June 2013

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

RK

Taj just retweeted this about Randy Philips slapping incident

View conversation
 Charles Thomson ‏@CEThomson 4h
@MJGurls @finfinfiona1 He not only hit Michael Jackson, but then emailed colleagues to tell them he did it. Only reason we ever found out.
 Retweeted by Taj Jackson
 View conversation
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions