curls

Well we all know Front doesn't need the excuse of 140 character limit in order to be vague and cryptic!  It's one of his trademarks, Twitter or no Twitter!  Remember, reasons and meanings are not always meant to be ascertained in this moment!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

Also very true curls, lol.  He wouldn't be Front if we always knew what he was talking about!  And his posts/tweets tend to make more sense when looking back.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
I wouldn't say this trial is totally faked but I can safely say that many of this trial issues are quite hoaxy, beginning with the Gongaware "don't remember" and ending with the below issues that we already know:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

curls

(Off topic, but is anyone else finding the 'new' button has started going to the last post in that thread, not the first unread one?)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

gongaware seems quite sure there was no doctor on the history tour. isn't this where the first reports of his being put to sleep on tour came out of?
the i take him down and bring him back up comment from the doctor that was there. someone saying they saw the medical devices and saying michael suggesting he had to get some sleep . there was a video where media went to the dudes house . did i dream that up ? another thing  could  the chills and such possible symtoms of dehydration? 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

everlastinglove_MJ

How does that Tweet mean anything relevant? Looks to me like someone trying to be vague n cryptic because they know hoaxers will find connections between anything if they reach far enough.

Relevant or not, tweets can be interpreted differently, even news tweets from court. Many theories are based on info from tweets. We don't know if they are of any significance and how relevant they are. And isn't that what hoaxers basically do, trying to find connections from different points of view? :icon_e_smile: 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Andrea

So I'm thinking that Gongaware is in on it.  Judging by the tweets I've been reading now and lately.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
How does that Tweet mean anything relevant? Looks to me like someone trying to be vague n cryptic because they know hoaxers will find connections between anything if they reach far enough.

Relevant or not, tweets can be interpreted differently, even news tweets from court. Many theories are based on info from tweets. We don't know if they are of any significance and how relevant they are. And isn't that what hoaxers basically do, trying to find connections from different points of view? :icon_e_smile: 

Totally agree, because, above all do not forget, behind all there is  Michael   :michael_jackson-1135:   ;D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

suspicious mind

ummm lots of talk about the elephant in the room during the murray trial wasn't there ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Adi

So I'm thinking that Gongaware is in on it.  Judging by the tweets I've been reading now and lately.

Yeah Andrea - I'm thinking along the same lines...

Gongaware's "testymoney" (lol....thanks twitter Front) was comical and some of the ABC Court tweets had me doing double takes and reading more than twice....the Elvis references etc...there was just so much in it...and now it's Randy Phillips turn saying he is happy with being "a number 2" in AEG...not "the number 2" for some reason it reminded me of that hand written note from MJ to LMP with the box and an arrow pointing to it saying Smell Here and  MJ signed it "Turd"  :icon_lol:  :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

ummm lots of talk about the elephant in the room during the murray trial wasn't there ?

Yes and the elephant that actually was in the room was much discussed. Both of them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Well we all know Front doesn't need the excuse of 140 character limit in order to be vague and cryptic!  It's one of his trademarks, Twitter or no Twitter!  Remember, reasons and meanings are not always meant to be ascertained in this moment!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

MJonmind

So I'm thinking that Gongaware is in on it.  Judging by the tweets I've been reading now and lately.

Yeah Andrea - I'm thinking along the same lines...

Gongaware's "testymoney" (lol....thanks twitter Front) was comical and some of the ABC Court tweets had me doing double takes and reading more than twice....the Elvis references etc...there was just so much in it...and now it's Randy Phillips turn saying he is happy with being "a number 2" in AEG...not "the number 2" for some reason it reminded me of that hand written note from MJ to LMP with the box and an arrow pointing to it saying Smell Here and  MJ signed it "Turd"  :icon_lol:  :icon_lol:
:icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 14h
Panish: You believe this case is an extortion, correct?
Phillips: Yes

"I wish you wouldn't keep calling it a baseless shakedown lawsuit," Phillips told Panish.

Phillips: It's possible, I don't remember

Panish: Did you sign a document under the penalty of perjury saying Mrs. Jackson aided and abetted Joe Jackson to extort money from AEG?

Panish: Do you think this is an extortion, shakedown lawsuit?
Phillips: Yes or no answer? Yes

This dude is accusing Katherine and Joe of extortion :icon_question:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

Michael had an extortion scheme against him with baseless, untrue accusations.  And later, attempted extortion.  And who knows how many dark figures 'aided and abetted' the accusers.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions