You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

well now i'm afraid i will just have to see that to believe it .  :icon_e_wink: :-[

:thjajaja121:    Good one! You just bowl me over!!!  "A merry heart doeth good like a medicine:" I'm going to miss you all when this is over!!!!

Stay blessed, because you certainly are!
OnTheWingsOfLove
Last Edit: June 01, 2013, 11:04:30 PM by onthewingsoflove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Defender of the faith, Supporter of the Word!"

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
Gongaware Elvis brought this judgment, he is the connection between Elvis and MJ, working casually in the last two both work, but his memory is failing, the answer "no recollection" has been prevalent in his testimony.
"They say Gongaware e-mail, sent 11 days before Jackson's death, AEG executives live shows use fear of losing his lucrative job as Jackson's personal physician to put pressure on him to Jackson ready for trials despite Murray his fragile health.
Gongaware response was an e-mail show director Kenny Ortega expressing concern that Murray had saved Jackson trial yesterday. Ortega also raised concerns about Jackson's health.
"We recall (Murray) who is AEG, not MJ, you are paying your salary. Want to remind you of what is expected of him," wrote Gongaware. But in his video statement, said he could not remember writing it. "

other repressed memory?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

To get us back on topic, here's a vid about the trial with plenty of Elvis talk!

Love it!  :elvis-1405:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

RedPennylocks

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • A dream is a wish your heart makes
Happy Birthday Front!  :multiplespotting: :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

An amazing person comes in many packages. If you only see with your eyes and not with your heart you will miss a lot of amazing people-do you agree?-Tito Jackson

suspicious mind

Doctor told AEG that Michael Jackson was a drug addict, lawyer says

By Jeff Gottlieb
May 31, 2013, 5:35 a.m.
The attorney for Michael Jackson’s family in its wrongful-death lawsuit said Thursday a doctor testified in a deposition that he injected Jackson with morphine while the singer was touring Asia and that he told a current AEG executive Jackson was a drug addict.

According to Brian Panish, the attorney for Jackson’s mother and three children, Dr. Stuart Finklestein said that while the Dangerous tour was in Bangkok, Thailand, in 1993 he couldn’t give Jackson an injection of morphine in his buttocks because there was too much scar tissue from previous shots. Instead, according to Panish, Finklestein said he gave the singer an IV drip of the drug for 24 hours.

Paul Gongaware, now co-chief executive of AEG Live/Concerts West was manager of the worldwide tour.

Photos: Michael Jackson | 1958-2009

Finklestein "told Gongaware that it was his opinion [Jackson] had an opiate addiction,” Panish said.

Gongaware testified Thursday that he did know then that Jackson had problems with drugs or painkillers until the singer made a public announcement. Jackson cut the tour short in Mexico City when Elizabeth Taylor flew down to accompany him to a rehab facility in London.

“Everyone knew Michael had a problem,” Jackson’s longtime makeup artist and hairstylist, who was on the tour, testified earlier in the trial.

PHOTOS: Michael Jackson | 1958-2009

Gongaware testified that Jackson was scheduled to give two shows in Bangkok but that the second was canceled. He said Jackson performed the first concert in 100-degree heat with 100% humidity.

Gongaware said that another doctor was on the Dangerous tour to treat Jackson, and that Finklestein treated the band and crew. He said Finklestein told him he treated Jackson twice.

Gongaware has testified that Finklestein is his regular doctor.

A deposition is given under oath, just like testimony in a courtroom.

Panish, who spoke outside the courtroom, also said that Gongaware warned Finklestein, “Don’t be a Dr. Nick,” a reference to a doctor who supplied Elvis Presley with prescription drugs that led to his death.

“He’s telling him, 'Don’t kill him,’” Panish said.

Finklestein is expected to testify is the case.

In an email to The Times, AEG attorney Marvin S. Putnam blasted the Jacksons' attorneys, saying that "throughout this trial, they have shown that their search is for something else entirely, and certainly not the truth."

He went on to say that shortly before the third leg of the tour, Jackson underwent painful scalp surgery after suffering severe burns while filming a Pepsi commercial. 

"Mr. Gongaware was aware that because of that surgery, Michael Jackson received pain medication at times during the tour. Mr. Gongaware never learned Mr. Jackson developed any problems with that medication until after the tour ended, when Mr. Gongaware -- like the rest of the world -- heard Mr. Jackson's public announcement that he was entering rehab."

The Jacksons are suing AEG, Gongaware and AEG Live Chief Executive and President Randy Phillips, saying they negligently hired and supervised Conrad Murray, the physician who gave the singer a fatal dose of the anesthetic propofol.

The defendants say that Jackson hired Murray and that any payments the company was supposed to give him were advances to Jackson.

Murray was convicted of involuntary manslaughter.

Michael already admitted to this and it is common knowledge.  But this was in 1993 when the first allegations hit and there isn't any other info. out there that he had any more problems with prescription drugs after this.

"Gongaware testified that Jackson was scheduled to give two shows in Bangkok but that the second was canceled. He said Jackson performed the first concert in 100-degree heat with 100% humidity."

How is a normal human being supposed to sing, dance and perform for over an hour under the above conditions???

well now i'm afraid i will just have to see that to believe it .  :icon_e_wink: :-[
well shoot ! i  was so distracted by the ........ yeah well, you know that i missed this. that sounds like something you  do for a hospice patient . and it seems like on these tours there weren't but maybe two days between concerts and then there would be travel and rehearsal  time wouldn't there. wouldn't bill bray still have been around then or was he gone already?  this seems way too extreme to be true. but then again doesn't so much of  it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Andrea

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"He wanted to do biggest, best show ever, live show," Gongaware said.

(You don't say?? lol)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"This is the machine, we have to take care of the machine. I want Conrad," Gongaware said Michael responded.

(I think Gongaware is saying MJ referred his body as 'the machine'...reminds me of Nicole calling her body her 'instrument')
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

The most repeated words by Gongaware are " Don't remember. "
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

Piers Morgan talks with Gloria Allred and Tom Meserau

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

The most repeated words by Gongaware are " Don't remember. "

Reminds me of that video of Michael, I can't remember what it's called (he's wearing glasses), but he's being interviewed about meds and signing papers, etc and he says he doesn't remember, for much of the answers.  It can be a rather convenient (and well-played) answer when needed!

But in between Gongaware's "don't remember" answers, he says some very interesting things indeed.

Last Edit: June 03, 2013, 10:21:59 PM by Andrea
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

onthewingsoflove
« Reply #412 on: May 31, 2013, 09:05:52 AM »
Thanks so much Applehead for this post!

To hear her say, "That's one of the smoking guns. Just sit, stay tune!" That simply made my day, because that's the position I assumed a long time ago!!! :icon_razz:

Stay blessed!
OnTheWingsOfLove

Thank YOU wings,thank's very much for your LOVE  :-* !!!!!
And Andrea is wright cause this Gonga man has memory problems just like Mike had many times lol  :icon_geek: .Here is the video you talked about:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAA6ltsCcdk[/youtube]

Memo problems?????? Hell no  :icon_lol: !!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

Interesting comments in court yesterday (Monday) about UK tabloid gossip and lies. Too many tweets to post here but I liked these two especially (my bolding):

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login      Email cont'd: Taking it one step further. When people realize that bulls**t the press has been, they will be in receptive mood for the truth

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginEmail cont'd: Hey look. No skin cancer. He's just a good dad, loving raising his kids. His art and his craft are paramount.     

Last Edit: June 04, 2013, 01:50:44 AM by curls
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

Piers Morgan talks with Gloria Allred and Tom Meserau

Thanks for the link Paula.

As the family of Michael Jackson battles concert promoter AEG Live in court, on Thursday "Piers Morgan Live" produced another one of its "Law & Disorder" segments, inviting Thomas Mesereau and Gloria Allred to share their bottomless legal expertise:

"He's not looking very truthful, and looking very evasive," said Mesereau of Paul Gongaware, the AEG Live executive who admitted to negotiating a deal with Conrad Murray but claimed to have not vetted the doctor beforehand. "If that's true, it's going to really hurt the defendants as they try and prove to the jury that they never assumed responsibility for Michael Jackson's welfare or his doctor."

Mesereau has been chosen as a witness in the case, and therefore hasn't been allowed in the courtroom. As such, he was only able to share what he had heard, which included Gongaware's claim that he can't recall various emails that tie his company to Murray. According to Allred, such a position makes the executive an extremely weak resource for the defense:

"It's a problem, Piers, because when a witness continues to say, over and over 'I don't recall," as apparently this witness has, then it starts to give the impression on untruthfulness to the jury," said the noted Civil Rights lawyer. "It's reported that the jury began to laugh when this witness continued to say 'I don't recall.' When the jury begins to laugh at the witness, it should be a cause for concern by the defense."

The much too many "I don't recalls" of Gongaware are getting laughable and  :icon_rolleyes: for the jury, which should be a cause for concern for the defense. As he could be considered as an extremely weak resource for the defence. Good!!

Front's tweet:
cracKed court---"testymoney" re$umes.....weeping elephant.

Maybe Gongaware has caused a significant crack in the defense, which makes elephant (powerful giant) AEG weep :icon_mrgreen:
Last Edit: June 04, 2013, 06:37:24 AM by everlastinglove_MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Andrea

Thanks Applehead for posting that vid, I can't see it now because I'm at work but I'm sure you got the right one!

everlasting:
Front's tweet:
cracKed court---"testymoney" re$umes.....weeping elephant.

Maybe Gongaware has caused a significant crack in the defense, which makes elephant (powerful giant) AEG weep

You could be right! He also spoke of Murray wanting $5 million and "settling" for $150K/month which seems to fit in with that tweet as well, to me at least...and Mrs Katherine wasn't there...Front also re-tweeted that juror 12 went down for a while (cracKed court) because he/she wasn't feeling well.  But if that's what Front was referring to, how did he know what the juror would do??  Is this trial totally faked, or at least some elements/participants, and the interactive ARG is now being played via twitter?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

How does that Tweet mean anything relevant? Looks to me like someone trying to be vague n cryptic because they know hoaxers will find connections between anything if they reach far enough.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Andrea

True enough bec.  The 140 character limit on twitter can often reduce tweets to being vague and cryptic.  It's easy to read too much into something... but it was fun yesterday.  Guess we'll just have to keep watchin'.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions