Front

...and don't forget the lighting system---adds at LEAST 10 degrees.

:moonwalk_:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Very nice to "see" you again, Front.  I'm thinking that a person who is in the entertainment industry, or may be even a singer/dancer would automatically know to bring up the lighting system and it's effect on an artist.  Thanks for the reminder, and I agree it is a very important factor and one not to be forgotten.

P.S.  Looking at the time you posted, you are most likely to be in Pacific Time Zone.  Here in LA it is only 6:52pm. and still Friday. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

100% humidity would be under water.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

100% humidity means that the air is holding 100% of the amount of water vapor it can hold. The capacity of air to hold water vapor varies based on temperature and barometric pressure. Technically you are 'under' water, because there are droplets of water above your head.   :icon_e_biggrin:

Aldas, Beannu, Benedizione, Benediction, Bendicion, Bencao, Valsignelse, Zegen, Segen, Palaima, Blessings, my friends!
OnTheWingsOfLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Defender of the faith, Supporter of the Word!"

MJonmind

Hot Yoga is done with around 100 degrees heat and only 50% humidity, but it's mostly stretches and not vigorous like dancing.
MJ would have to have a strong heart and lungs after all those years of dancing.  Is he practicing in the shower here for high humidity, filling his lungs with air? lol

Dr. Stuart Finklestein said that while the Dangerous tour was in Bangkok, Thailand, in 1993 he couldn’t give Jackson an injection of morphine in his buttocks because there was too much scar tissue from previous shots.
That just seems completely unbelievable. What was he, a pin cushion?

Hi Front!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

iLoveyoumore

Hi Front nice to see you haven't forgotten this forum :compute:
Last Edit: June 01, 2013, 03:33:53 AM by Loveyoumore.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm invincible, I've been through it all. You can't hurt me. Knock me down, I get back up." –Michael Jackson

Adi

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hot Yoga is done with around 100 degrees heat and only 50% humidity, but it's mostly stretches and not vigorous like dancing.
MJ would have to have a strong heart and lungs after all those years of dancing.  Is he practicing in the shower here for high humidity, filling his lungs with air? lol

Dr. Stuart Finklestein said that while the Dangerous tour was in Bangkok, Thailand, in 1993 he couldn’t give Jackson an injection of morphine in his buttocks because there was too much scar tissue from previous shots.
That just seems completely unbelievable. What was he, a pin cushion?

Hi Front!

Yep - I am calling bullsh*t on that scar tissue stuff.....my husband has been an insulin dependent diabetic since he was 21 and he's now 48 - injecting 3 or 4 times a day into his lower abdomen and he doesn't have scar tissue preventing him from still using that area. Crap!

100% humidity just means the air is holding as much water vapour as possible.....which is also dependent on many other factors including air temperature.....100% humidity also probably means it is raining....certainly very difficult conditions for an artist as physical as Michael to perform in for several hours when it's that humid and that hot....I think that would have been bloody hard for him, even given how fit he must have been.

Scar tissue reminds me of the Red Hot Chili Peppers song:

Last Edit: June 01, 2013, 09:56:32 AM by Adi
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

Front's back!  :icon_e_smile:

Happy 2nd Birthday, Front, I've missed you.  :icon_redface:
Last Edit: June 01, 2013, 08:30:26 AM by curls
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
...and don't forget the lighting system---adds at LEAST 10 degrees.

:moonwalk_:

Hi baby Chewie welcome back home  :bearhug: 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

everlastinglove_MJ

Hola Front! :icon_e_wink: Good to see you're still here.

& happy birthday! 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
Front's back!  :icon_e_smile:

Happy 2nd Birthday, Front, I've missed you.  :icon_redface:

Happy Birthday !!!  :multiplespotting:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

Hi Front , happy to see you  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

Andrea

Oh yay, Front's back! Oh but wait, he never left!  :icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

To get us back on topic, here's a vid about the trial with plenty of Elvis talk!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAiJgJ0SfNs&feature=share&list=UUhPsQLuXnDXQeMOtsU1K9dA[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Doctor told AEG that Michael Jackson was a drug addict, lawyer says

By Jeff Gottlieb
May 31, 2013, 5:35 a.m.
The attorney for Michael Jackson’s family in its wrongful-death lawsuit said Thursday a doctor testified in a deposition that he injected Jackson with morphine while the singer was touring Asia and that he told a current AEG executive Jackson was a drug addict.

According to Brian Panish, the attorney for Jackson’s mother and three children, Dr. Stuart Finklestein said that while the Dangerous tour was in Bangkok, Thailand, in 1993 he couldn’t give Jackson an injection of morphine in his buttocks because there was too much scar tissue from previous shots. Instead, according to Panish, Finklestein said he gave the singer an IV drip of the drug for 24 hours.

Paul Gongaware, now co-chief executive of AEG Live/Concerts West was manager of the worldwide tour.

Photos: Michael Jackson | 1958-2009

Finklestein "told Gongaware that it was his opinion [Jackson] had an opiate addiction,” Panish said.

Gongaware testified Thursday that he did know then that Jackson had problems with drugs or painkillers until the singer made a public announcement. Jackson cut the tour short in Mexico City when Elizabeth Taylor flew down to accompany him to a rehab facility in London.

“Everyone knew Michael had a problem,” Jackson’s longtime makeup artist and hairstylist, who was on the tour, testified earlier in the trial.

PHOTOS: Michael Jackson | 1958-2009

Gongaware testified that Jackson was scheduled to give two shows in Bangkok but that the second was canceled. He said Jackson performed the first concert in 100-degree heat with 100% humidity.

Gongaware said that another doctor was on the Dangerous tour to treat Jackson, and that Finklestein treated the band and crew. He said Finklestein told him he treated Jackson twice.

Gongaware has testified that Finklestein is his regular doctor.

A deposition is given under oath, just like testimony in a courtroom.

Panish, who spoke outside the courtroom, also said that Gongaware warned Finklestein, “Don’t be a Dr. Nick,” a reference to a doctor who supplied Elvis Presley with prescription drugs that led to his death.

“He’s telling him, 'Don’t kill him,’” Panish said.

Finklestein is expected to testify is the case.

In an email to The Times, AEG attorney Marvin S. Putnam blasted the Jacksons' attorneys, saying that "throughout this trial, they have shown that their search is for something else entirely, and certainly not the truth."

He went on to say that shortly before the third leg of the tour, Jackson underwent painful scalp surgery after suffering severe burns while filming a Pepsi commercial. 

"Mr. Gongaware was aware that because of that surgery, Michael Jackson received pain medication at times during the tour. Mr. Gongaware never learned Mr. Jackson developed any problems with that medication until after the tour ended, when Mr. Gongaware -- like the rest of the world -- heard Mr. Jackson's public announcement that he was entering rehab."

The Jacksons are suing AEG, Gongaware and AEG Live Chief Executive and President Randy Phillips, saying they negligently hired and supervised Conrad Murray, the physician who gave the singer a fatal dose of the anesthetic propofol.

The defendants say that Jackson hired Murray and that any payments the company was supposed to give him were advances to Jackson.

Murray was convicted of involuntary manslaughter.

Michael already admitted to this and it is common knowledge.  But this was in 1993 when the first allegations hit and there isn't any other info. out there that he had any more problems with prescription drugs after this.

"Gongaware testified that Jackson was scheduled to give two shows in Bangkok but that the second was canceled. He said Jackson performed the first concert in 100-degree heat with 100% humidity."

How is a normal human being supposed to sing, dance and perform for over an hour under the above conditions???

well now i'm afraid i will just have to see that to believe it .  :icon_e_wink: :-[
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal