curls

Don't know if this will turn out to be anything significant but just saw this:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login            You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login     

BREAKING NEWS: DELIO's HARD-RIVE HAS BEEN LOCATED BY JAXN ATTORNEY. HUGE DEVELOPMENTS ANNOUNCED BY PANISH
Last Edit: May 30, 2013, 12:15:14 PM by curls
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"I was working on the Elvis tour when he died so I kind of knew what to expect," Gongaware wrote in an e-mail to a friend two weeks after Jackson died. "Still quite a shock."

With the Elvis connection being brought up in the trial, I think Michael wants to bring attention to the fact that these people have been doing this for a very long time, going as far back as Elvis, this is how they've been treating artists all along and they are the same people then and now.
"They" have continually been cheating artists, lying to them, twisting the truth and manipulating numbers (sales figures, tickets sold and so on), treating artists only as a means for profit not as human beings, controlling artists lives including their personal and family situations, and please feel free to add anything else that I've missed. This has been going on for decades and these people who feed off of artists and have all their power because of artists, are never caught and continue with their ruthless and deceitful ways while the artists are set up to die of "drug overdoses".

Has this ever been done before? Where a company as powerful and as large as AEG Live is on trial for mistreating an artist?  I hope to God that Michael is making an example of AEG Live with this trial, and may be Sony, because in my heart I feel that he DID outsmart them and no one is capable of changing  the music industry and the world to the better like he is.....

P.S. Remember his recently released manifesto?  I think he is continuing to do what he said he would....

Faith, love your post!
I agree and I believe that this hoax has a purpose to bring wordwide attention to and expose wrongs/wrongdoings in various fields like entertainment industry, court & justice, doctors, media etc. I also think that the Elvis connection being brought up in trial certainly made people wonder and aware of wrongdoings and power in the entertainment industry. It's like Michael is speaking and standing up for all artists who have been a 'victim' of these powerful multinationals where BIG money is the target and the artist is just a number. While I'm writing this the song 'They Don't Really Care About Us" comes to mind. 

P.S. Remember his recently released manifesto?  I think he is continuing to do what he said he would....
I sure do remember and he's very busy in continuing to do so :icon_cool:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

iLoveyoumore

Sorry offtopic..... but it makes me so sad to see nonbelievers tweet about this trial, they are so sad and they are breaking down because of these emails and they seem to be filled with so much hatred, they believe this is a murder. There's so much negativity inside them. I want to help them somehow but I have no idea what to do, they make me so sad. Sorry for this. I wonder if there's any way we can help them.. :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm invincible, I've been through it all. You can't hurt me. Knock me down, I get back up." –Michael Jackson

Jos

Try to bring them to this forum :) And let them read for a couple of days  ;D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We can change the world, He can't do it by himself.

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
I 'm so sorry for anyone who loses this way....  :icon_rolleyes: but I think that this is something Michael want to see....at the beginning we were a large number of peoples...now we are many , but a little less.....it's a great adventure .... and Michael is watching everything... :icon_e_ugeek:... :moonwalk_: however great suggestion Jos !!!  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

A new peice of evidence in the AEG Michael Jackson Trial: An email that states Dr. Conrad Murray had to get Michael Jackson in shape for his next tour. Former Jackson Attorney Debra Opri Discusses how this new evidence might turn the trial upside down. Co CEO of AEG Pressured Murray into getting Michael ready for tour despite his ailing health. Paul Gongaware contradicts himself by saying he does not remember writing the emails  ???  ::)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkpNBm-T7es[/youtube]

Memory problems or what else?  ??  :icon_e_biggrin: 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

iLoveyoumore

Try to bring them to this forum :) And let them read for a couple of days  ;D

I 'm so sorry for anyone who loses this way....  :icon_rolleyes: but I think that this is something Michael want to see....at the beginning we were a large number of peoples...now we are many , but a little less.....it's a great adventure .... and Michael is watching everything... :icon_e_ugeek:... :moonwalk_: however great suggestion Jos !!!  :D 

Thanks Jos and Blankie!!  :)  :bearhug: Love you! I actually have tried to invite some nonbelievers to this forum or watch hoax videos but they are kind of stubborn, haha. Usually they get mad.  :icon_bounce:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm invincible, I've been through it all. You can't hurt me. Knock me down, I get back up." –Michael Jackson

A new peice of evidence in the AEG Michael Jackson Trial: An email that states Dr. Conrad Murray had to get Michael Jackson in shape for his next tour. Former Jackson Attorney Debra Opri Discusses how this new evidence might turn the trial upside down. Co CEO of AEG Pressured Murray into getting Michael ready for tour despite his ailing health. Paul Gongaware contradicts himself by saying he does not remember writing the emails  ???  ::)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkpNBm-T7es[/youtube]

Memory problems or what else?  ??  :icon_e_biggrin: 

Thanks so much Applehead for this post!

To hear her say, "That's one of the smoking guns. Just sit, stay tune!" That simply made my day, because that's the position I assumed a long time ago!!! :icon_razz:

Stay blessed!
OnTheWingsOfLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Defender of the faith, Supporter of the Word!"

iLoveyoumore

So Paul Gongaware mentioned this site You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and there's ELVIS too. He's everywhere!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

Elvis connection, for me,  is a Michael's clue for us 

I founf this....

Dr Murray's defence team demands more tests on the dead singer

Michael Jackson body may have to be exhumed as part of the ongoing involuntary manslaughter charges against Dr Conrad Murray – the doctor who’s been accused of killing the singer last June with an overdose of the sedative Propofol.

The doctor’s defence lawyers want to prove that Michael could have died from sustained drug and may demand his body be dug up for new tests ahead of Murray’s trial next year.

"This is a horrifying situation the family have been dreading,” revealed a friend of the Jackson family. “They laid Michael to rest and for him to return is just sick."

Murray’s lead attorney Ed Chernoff has already been given permission to retest tissue samples taken from Michael when he died last year. The Jackson family friend added: “"If the tests don't concur with the coroner's findings, they have the start of a strong defence. The logical next step would be to exhume the body to make new tests."

Michael is buried in a mausoleum in Los Angeles.

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 44min
The first time Gongaware met MJ was in Las Vegas when he was visiting Colonel Parker

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 40min
Steve Wynn's brother called and said MJ wanted to meet Colonel. Gongaware stayed and met MJ.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 42min
Putnam played the audio with MJ's statement.

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 44min
"My friends and doctors advised me to seek professional guidance immediately in order to eliminate what has become an addition," MJ said.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"I was working on the Elvis tour when he died so I kind of knew what to expect," Gongaware wrote in an e-mail to a friend two weeks after Jackson died. "Still quite a shock."

With the Elvis connection being brought up in the trial, I think Michael wants to bring attention to the fact that these people have been doing this for a very long time, going as far back as Elvis, this is how they've been treating artists all along and they are the same people then and now.
"They" have continually been cheating artists, lying to them, twisting the truth and manipulating numbers (sales figures, tickets sold and so on), treating artists only as a means for profit not as human beings, controlling artists lives including their personal and family situations, and please feel free to add anything else that I've missed. This has been going on for decades and these people who feed off of artists and have all their power because of artists, are never caught and continue with their ruthless and deceitful ways while the artists are set up to die of "drug overdoses".

Has this ever been done before? Where a company as powerful and as large as AEG Live is on trial for mistreating an artist?  I hope to God that Michael is making an example of AEG Live with this trial, and may be Sony, because in my heart I feel that he DID outsmart them and no one is capable of changing  the music industry and the world to the better like he is.....

Faith, love your post!
I agree and I believe that this hoax has a purpose to bring wordwide attention to and expose wrongs/wrongdoings in various fields like entertainment industry, court & justice, doctors, media etc. I also think that the Elvis connection being brought up in trial certainly made people wonder and aware of wrongdoings and power in the entertainment industry. It's like Michael is speaking and standing up for all artists who have been a 'victim' of these powerful multinationals where BIG money is the target and the artist is just a number. While I'm writing this the song 'They Don't Really Care About Us" comes to mind. 

I sure do remember and he's very busy in continuing to do so :icon_cool:

Thanks, everlasting.  I was also thinking today that Michael has always said in his interviews that he wanted to be a pioneer, break barriers, and be the first to do things in a certain way.  Well, ever since 6/25th, he has had a lot of "firsts", too many to count..... He has always been ahead of his time!!!

I agree with you, the song "They Don't Really Care About Us" fits very well with the court situation and how he's been treated by them most of his life.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts3h
Putnam inquired about Gongaware's Kazoodi personal email account. On 6/20/09, the chain of emails with "Trouble at the Front" was sent there
ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts3h
Gongaware claimed yesterday was the first time he saw the chain of email subject Trouble at the Front.

But 9 days ago Twitter Front said,
мιи∂ѕєує ‏@Drawn2Painting 20 May
@frontback777 interesting... Email from Ortega to Phillips on 6/20/09
"Trouble at the Front" ... :p

Front ‏@frontback777 20 May
@Drawn2Painting Worry not! "Trouble at the Front" is Backlogged. ;-)

Backlogged is right, since Gongaware hadn't checked that particular email account and there were a lot he hadn't read until now.
So if Front had pre-knowledge of this, what does that tell you about the possible show aspect of this AEG trial. That and the obvious referral to Wade Robson's repressed memory today as well.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Doctor told AEG that Michael Jackson was a drug addict, lawyer says

By Jeff Gottlieb
May 31, 2013, 5:35 a.m.
The attorney for Michael Jackson’s family in its wrongful-death lawsuit said Thursday a doctor testified in a deposition that he injected Jackson with morphine while the singer was touring Asia and that he told a current AEG executive Jackson was a drug addict.

According to Brian Panish, the attorney for Jackson’s mother and three children, Dr. Stuart Finklestein said that while the Dangerous tour was in Bangkok, Thailand, in 1993 he couldn’t give Jackson an injection of morphine in his buttocks because there was too much scar tissue from previous shots. Instead, according to Panish, Finklestein said he gave the singer an IV drip of the drug for 24 hours.

Paul Gongaware, now co-chief executive of AEG Live/Concerts West was manager of the worldwide tour.

Photos: Michael Jackson | 1958-2009

Finklestein "told Gongaware that it was his opinion [Jackson] had an opiate addiction,” Panish said.

Gongaware testified Thursday that he did know then that Jackson had problems with drugs or painkillers until the singer made a public announcement. Jackson cut the tour short in Mexico City when Elizabeth Taylor flew down to accompany him to a rehab facility in London.

“Everyone knew Michael had a problem,” Jackson’s longtime makeup artist and hairstylist, who was on the tour, testified earlier in the trial.

PHOTOS: Michael Jackson | 1958-2009

Gongaware testified that Jackson was scheduled to give two shows in Bangkok but that the second was canceled. He said Jackson performed the first concert in 100-degree heat with 100% humidity.

Gongaware said that another doctor was on the Dangerous tour to treat Jackson, and that Finklestein treated the band and crew. He said Finklestein told him he treated Jackson twice.

Gongaware has testified that Finklestein is his regular doctor.

A deposition is given under oath, just like testimony in a courtroom.

Panish, who spoke outside the courtroom, also said that Gongaware warned Finklestein, “Don’t be a Dr. Nick,” a reference to a doctor who supplied Elvis Presley with prescription drugs that led to his death.

“He’s telling him, 'Don’t kill him,’” Panish said.

Finklestein is expected to testify is the case.

In an email to The Times, AEG attorney Marvin S. Putnam blasted the Jacksons' attorneys, saying that "throughout this trial, they have shown that their search is for something else entirely, and certainly not the truth."

He went on to say that shortly before the third leg of the tour, Jackson underwent painful scalp surgery after suffering severe burns while filming a Pepsi commercial. 

"Mr. Gongaware was aware that because of that surgery, Michael Jackson received pain medication at times during the tour. Mr. Gongaware never learned Mr. Jackson developed any problems with that medication until after the tour ended, when Mr. Gongaware -- like the rest of the world -- heard Mr. Jackson's public announcement that he was entering rehab."

The Jacksons are suing AEG, Gongaware and AEG Live Chief Executive and President Randy Phillips, saying they negligently hired and supervised Conrad Murray, the physician who gave the singer a fatal dose of the anesthetic propofol.

The defendants say that Jackson hired Murray and that any payments the company was supposed to give him were advances to Jackson.

Murray was convicted of involuntary manslaughter.

Michael already admitted to this and it is common knowledge.  But this was in 1993 when the first allegations hit and there isn't any other info. out there that he had any more problems with prescription drugs after this.

"Gongaware testified that Jackson was scheduled to give two shows in Bangkok but that the second was canceled. He said Jackson performed the first concert in 100-degree heat with 100% humidity."

How is a normal human being supposed to sing, dance and perform for over an hour under the above conditions???
Last Edit: May 31, 2013, 01:06:20 PM by Faithad777
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
@ Faithad777  How is a normal human being supposed to sing, dance and perform for over an hour under the above conditions???

Totally agree..... seems to me exaggerated fantasies...  :Michael_Jackson_smiley_by_red
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions