You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
UGHH I hate this trial.  :Pulling_hair: Katherine seems to be very emotional.

??? If everything is ok and Michael is in full control why is she so sad.

For me all is in Michael's full control : however, for a mother,I think is not a nice thing listen  all those bad things, all those lies about her son , especially knowing he is totally innocent..... :icon_rolleyes:

I so agree.. I can imagine Katherine getting emotional and upset about the way AEG has treated Michael, the pressure, using disrespectful names, telling lies and although Katherine might have been prepared on AEG's ugliness it still could be hurtful for her. AEG is constantly talking about her son as a money source and not as a person. I'd think that there are moments that she had too much of it. I admire her strength.  :bearhug: @ Katherine.

I totally agree with you Everlasting!!!! Just like anyone else, a mother only take so much!!

Stay blessed!
OnTheWingsOfLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Defender of the faith, Supporter of the Word!"

paula-c

Trell said that he had no authorization in writing by MJ for 50 shows.
Panish asked: "But you wanted to have fully signed contracts, truth,?"
Panish: But do sold tickets for 50 shows?
Trell: The agreement contemplated more than 31, based on the authorization of the artist.
Panish: how many shows did in the tour?
Trell: The agreement of the tour, 31

Panish: do has written something from Mr. Jackson over the 7.5 million dollars of expenses excess?
Trell: No
Panish showed Trell contract with MJ and the clauses indicated that any change had to be in writing.
Pahish: do you have written something that authorizes them to expand the tour shows at 50?
Trell: Yes, we have VERBAL approval.

as it gets shown a verbal approval of someone that is dead :icon_question:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Trell: The agreement contemplated more than 31, based on the authorization of the artist.

Panish: do has written something from Mr. Jackson over the 7.5 million dollars of expenses excess?
Panish showed Trell contract with MJ and the clauses indicated that any change had to be in writing.
Pahish: do you have written something that authorizes them to expand the tour shows at 50?

I read this as : MJ wasen't "dead"" at that time, tho there is no mention who gave the verbal aproval, who gave the aproval?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

iLoveyoumore

I read this as : MJ wasen't "dead"" at that time, tho there is no mention who gave the verbal aproval, who gave the aproval?

My understanding was that Trell meant they got the verbal approval before June 25th -09, the time MJ was alive (in the whole worlds eyes). I wonder too who gave the verbal approval? sounds like he meant that MJ gave it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm invincible, I've been through it all. You can't hurt me. Knock me down, I get back up." –Michael Jackson

Yes Loveyoumore, the feeling is, that it was MJ who did the aproval,but it's not certain, i sure hope Panish has asked that, he has to make that clear as an good attorney imo till then it's an assumption, i have to think of MJ's words "i go to sleep there where 10 shows, overnight they became 50 shows" not exact quote.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

Andrea

Having verbal approval (from whoever) is NOT the same as having it in writing.  Look at how AEG is denying Murray. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
a verbal agreement is not a proof, right? I mean how is anyone supposed to trust a 'verbal agreement'.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

a verbal agreement is not a proof, right? I mean how is anyone supposed to trust a 'verbal agreement'.

Your right
It's not a strong point for AEG anyway, AEG is huge company. I bet they have everything on paper even the smallest details, as a business you don't have proof when it's verbal agreement.  in my country its binding even when it's a verbal agreement, but it's hard to proof.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
― Michael Jackson

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
AEG trial has been resumed again today, as always there are may interesting tweets to check on the ABC7 Court News :  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This one caught my eye:

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 1h
Panish: Did you throw around numbers to trick Michael Jackson?
Gongaware: I didn't try to trick Michael
Last Edit: May 28, 2013, 05:20:48 PM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 2h
Defendants attorney told the judge they would like to limit the number of family member in the courtroom, since they are potential witnesses

::)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 2h
Defendants attorney told the judge they would like to limit the number of family member in the courtroom, since they are potential witnesses

::)

Odd... I thought they had already done that. Katharine & one family member are allowed to be there each day. Seems like AEG does not want anyone from Michael's family there.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love4Michael

Seems this is a rather odd email from a company executive that claims they weren't "controlling" things...lol.  (Read from bottom up)

If early tweets from today are accurate...Gongaware's 2 favorite phrases are "I don't know" & "I can't recall"...best answers when someone is being evasive SMH
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always reach out to lend support and to help bear a heavy burden. 
There is no greater gift that you can give than your caring and love. 
Spread laughter and joy in your travels and carry love with you in abundant supply. 
Share life...share the world.

Seems this is a rather odd email from a company executive that claims they weren't "controlling" things...lol.  (Read from bottom up)

If early tweets from today are accurate...Gongaware's 2 favorite phrases are "I don't know" & "I can't recall"...best answers when someone is being evasive SMH

And just how were they planning to do a MJ concert series without Michael Jackson? They definitely seem to be all talk and attempt to bully people into contracts.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

And a few more tweets that again prove that AEG wasn't trying to control Michael.........

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 40m

Gongaware told nanny Grace Rwamba that her serviced would not be needed anymore because AEG was cutting down on MJ's expenses.
Expand
ABC7 Court News ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 41m

Panish: You were involved in terminating one of the nannies who took care of MJ's kids? Gongaware: Yes

Wow, such respectful treatment of the star (Michael)........... and his children............
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love4Michael

A few additional segments for those who don't follow on Twitter...(including the part about Grace) Read each segment bottom to top.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
(controlling the household staff??)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always reach out to lend support and to help bear a heavy burden. 
There is no greater gift that you can give than your caring and love. 
Spread laughter and joy in your travels and carry love with you in abundant supply. 
Share life...share the world.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal