paula-c

[ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 5h
Payne said that in April, May, June, MJ missed 5 rehearsals with the whole group. He said one time Ortega sent MJ home./quote]

This is part of an interview with Travis Payne.

When you came back to work on “This Is It,” were you concerned at all that he would be able to keep up with all the work?

Travis Payne: Not at all. I knew that Michael Jackson danced every day. He sang every day, though it would not be in front of thousands of people. He was always creating. That is like fuel to an artist. It was just now, recently, that he decided he was ready to share these new ideas with the world. It was just second nature to him. He was always looking for new sounds and trying new ideas. He came with an entire arsenal of things to share when we started this process again.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

Nice to see yet another thing we've known all along, confirmed, such as it can be.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
As to Paris Jackson, Payne said be saw a very protective young lady, smart, astute, with knowledge of the production, very hands on.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Got a kick out of Tom Mesereau's tweet. He must have had MJ on his mind, who's not really dead.  :icon_lol:

That Mr. Rogers 'really' died in 2003.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PvmO2ylPfw[/youtube]
Last Edit: May 15, 2013, 01:48:01 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

Anyone else feel uneasy with Travis Payne's testimony?  My initial impression, though I need to re-read, was that he started out emphasising how great MJ was and how he'd never seen evidence of him doing medication etc, then he switched to this 'loopy', inadequate picture.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
Anyone else feel uneasy with Travis Payne's testimony?  My initial impression, though I need to re-read, was that he started out emphasising how great MJ was and how he'd never seen evidence of him doing medication etc, then he switched to this 'loopy', inadequate picture.

I feel his testimony was wierd too. It is so contradictory. What does he wanna say anyways? and did Payne say he saw Myrray at the rehearsals?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!

I feel his testimony was wierd too. It is so contradictory. What does he wanna say anyways? and did Payne say he saw Myrray at the rehearsals?

Well after all this hoax is made of contradictions , healthy vs sickly, doubles vs Michael, drug addict vs non drug addict and the list goes on...... I am starting to think we will never get to know the real truth because if Michael never wanted us to know it why would he want us to know it now?, remember one thing is "MJ" another very different is "Michael" and MJ is supposedly a drug addict, child abuser, sickly person etc however I am sure Michael is nothing of that, if Michael lives for controversy I am not so sure now that this hoax is made to clear his name but only to expose that he was surrounded by leeches who were willing to do anything to get his money and so warn the world about these evil behaviours.
Last Edit: May 15, 2013, 08:10:39 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal

Well after all this hoax is made of contradictions , healthy vs sickly, doubles vs Michael, drug addict vs non drug addict and the list goes on...... I am starting to think we will never get to know the real truth because if Michael never wanted us to know it why would he want us to know it now?, remember one thing is "MJ" another very different is "Michael" and MJ is supposedly a drug addict, child abuser, sickly person etc however I am sure Michael is nothing of that, if Michael lives for controversy I am not so sure now that this hoax is made to clear his name but only to expose that he was surrounded by leeches who were willing to do anything to get his money and so warn the world about these evil behaviours.

ikr, the confusion. I've been thinking of this blog-post a lot lately You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ikr, the confusion. I've been thinking of this blog-post a lot lately You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

btw that is a Parody account of Tom Mesereau.

Interesting blog...  message: encrypted as hell, it could be or maybe it's more obvious than we think. MJ created contradictions to make the illusion of death successful. ppl are perceiving different things at the same time.

I think this video tweeted by @NewsMJs is also interesting. Definitely looks like MJ was in control but then as the 25th approached, MJ started the visual contradictions... loopy  :icon_lol:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NScB1ZdoYn0&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]
Last Edit: May 15, 2013, 08:48:46 AM by mindseye
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal

btw that is a Parody account of Tom Mesereau.

Interesting blog...  message: encrypted as hell, it could be or maybe it's more obvious than we think. MJ created contradictions to make the illusion of death successful. ppl are perceiving different things at the same time.

I think this video tweeted by @NewsMJs is also interesting. Definitely looks like MJ was in control but then as the 25th approached, MJ started the visual contradictions... loopy  :icon_lol:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NScB1ZdoYn0&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

Yes, i saw this video on twitter. Whatever he may have said, but Travis Payne is definitely in the hoax. And his contradicting testimony is also for a reason. Encryption? or mindgames? That's why I keep saying that we'll never really know anything about this hoax for sure. until the end. So many theories, assumptions, opinions...they've all happened for purpose. but why? Maybe to keep this hoax all complicated and not at all accessible and comprehensible so that only those who've been following from the start could understand.

anyways, Let's see what comes out from these courtroom theatrics.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I wish we had eyes inside the courtroom like we did during Murray's trial.  We would have a better idea and make up our minds by looking at these witnesses and their body language.  After almost 4 years of investigating, I believe we've all become very good at reading people............

We may even see a pumpkin, a rabbit and an elephant or two...................if only we could see inside the courtroom!!!!!!

Did we hear from the juror who at the beginning was saying that he wasn't sure that Michael is dead?  Did they keep him or replace him?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
I wish we had eyes inside the courtroom like we did during Murray's trial.  We would have a better idea and make up our minds by looking at these witnesses and their body language.  After almost 4 years of investigating, I believe we've all become very good at reading people............

We may even see a pumpkin, a rabbit and an elephant or two...................if only we could see inside the courtroom!!!!!!

Did we hear from the juror who at the beginning was saying that he wasn't sure that Michael is dead?  Did they keep him or replace him?

Didn't he say that he would finally stipulate Michael being dead??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

curls

No, sweet, that was Putnam not the juror. Don't know what became of that juror - can't see any such reference, in this link at least:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Mindseye, thanks for telling me, do you know what’s his verified one?

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 19h
Payne mentioned one day in particular at a meeting with Andre Crouch and singers, MJ seemed a little out of it.
“We loved and respected Michael enormously and we’ve been friends with him for many, many years, and are deeply saddened by his sudden and tragic death. We recently met with Michael to discuss recording two songs with our choir for his newest recording project.

“Michael always had a respect and curiosity for spiritual things. During our meeting, not unlike many other creative/music meetings we’ve had with him in the past, we sang together, prayed together and had a wonderful time." Andrae Crouch You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Indra
"...at the rehearsal before he passed, [Michael Jackson] stood right there in the middle of us all and talked about the [TII] tour and how the stage was going to be built and what it would look like. But in the same breath he said, “I don’t wanna go on this tour, I just don’t feel right about it”. That’s what he said. He kinda knew that something was going on but he didn’t know what." -Andrae Crouch"

Can't really let go of that. I'm glad he got to spend time with Pastor Crouch but what the freak was going on....?!

Link to the song that michael asked the crouch siblings to shing for/with him just days before he passed away.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)

I checked the witness lists and AC is not on them.
And why are they looking for a white Messiah as depicted in that statue?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ok, thanks curls.  I guess just like anything else in this hoax everything and everyone has their time to shine and then poof, like magic, they're gone.............
If I remember correctly, it was juror #7, who was a male,  and they were debating whether he needed to be replaced or not.  I checked out the link you posted, and on it juror #7 is a black female........... so go figure..........
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts19h
Email from Randy to Paul: "Make sure you take out the shots of MJ in that red jacket... He looks way too thin and skeletal."

The Bergman photo shoot was in 2007, and MJ looks just as thin as then, as he wears the same jacket easily in June 2009.

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts18h
Payne said a body double was requested for MJ. Misha Gabriel was MJ's body double, but shorter than him.
The stunt was him jumping through plate glass, but otherwise he was one of the dancers.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions