blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
Soon is June 25..  :icon_rolleyes: and Michael with this trial is telling things that happened 4 years ago..... there is definitely a reason... :icon_bounce:...Waiting for !!! The best is yet to come !!!  :icon_bounce: :michael-jackson:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
How can Staples Center host The Jacksons Unity Tour if this venue belongs to AEG and KJ is suing them??

Last Edit: May 13, 2013, 04:45:46 PM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
 @ sweetsunsetwithMJ   How can Staples Center host The Jacksons Unity Tour if this venue belongs to AEG and KJ is suing them??

:icon_e_surprised:   more and more certain...the best is yet to come !!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Choreographer: No signs Jackson was ill in 2009
By ANTHONY McCARTNEY | Associated Press – 29 mins ago

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Choreographer: No signs Jackson was ill in 2009
By ANTHONY McCARTNEY | Associated Press – 29 mins ago

Also found video story on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Showing comparison of Michael in Ghost video disguise compared to his This is it skinny pic?  :LolLolLolLol:

ppl were tweeting that Navi was in court today. I'm not sure if that's true or if it was really him.

@officialnavi 10h
what has everyone got planned this week?. For me it's a case of more work on the shows, as well as some business... You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
5:32 AM - 13 May 13
Last Edit: May 13, 2013, 06:17:05 PM by mindseye
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
You can have some trial updates from Anthony McCartney tweets:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

How can Staples Center host The Jacksons Unity Tour if this venue belongs to AEG and KJ is suing them??

There is a feeling that Michael's death turned about to be a good business decision for AEG.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.

Anthony McCartney ‏@mccartneyAP 1h
Payne attended an April meeting at Michael Jackson’s home. Said he saw no signs of impairment, drug abuse by the singer.

;D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

Stacy Walker, the Associate Choreographer for "This Is It" tour":

Boyle: Did you ever see MJ covered in blankets watching rehearsal with heaters? Walker: I never saw heaters or blankets

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 2h

Boyle plays clip of film "Ghost". Walker said MJ was pretty impressive, played 5 different roles. "Probably one of the hardest jobs I had."

Walker said MJ was the nicest person ever, they were not friends. "Guarded is a strong word, he let people see Michael Jackson, not Michael"

I copied some of the tweets from ABC7 that I find really curious.  Who's lying about the heaters and blankets and who's telling the truth?
It is very significant to me that they find it important to play a clip from "Ghost" at a wrongful death lawsuit trial and then to have Walker emphasize that Michael played 5 different roles in that short film!!!!!!!!!!
"
The last tweet is the most important in my opinion, Walker says "Michael let people see Michael Jackson, not Michael"
This is so significant and it's been discussed here so many times, that Michael lets us see only what he wants us to see at a specific time.

Also, some members have also mentioned this, to expect the unexpected.  I had not heard of Stacy Walker before, I have heard of almost everyone else involved in Michael's life, but not Stacy Walker.  Important information is coming from unexpected sources.......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

^^^ Thanks for posting Faithad - funny, I decided to give the trial a miss yesterday - it's been taking me to places (websites, blogs, twitters) that I really don't want to spend time in - but those comments you posted have me hooked again!  Need to go and read up on all yesterday's proceedings now!

Just playing Devil's Advocate for a moment: the mismatch in testimonies about heaters and blankets doesn't mean someone has to be lying. Not everyone was everywhere witnessing everything at all times!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

These caught my eye, as well as the ones Faithad777 listed.

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts4h
"He was great, very bratty and sassy as he was. He was just a funny guy at times," Walker said.
Sounds just like our Front!

On Jun 25, Walker was rehearsing Michael's disappearing act. She said Payne called saying he heard on the radio MJ was in the hospital
Which is exactly what he did!! Ha!

During "Dangerous" relationship with MJ grew. Payne said all he knew pain was an on going issue for MJ since the Pepsi commercial accident
Payne/pain :icon_e_wink:  So MJ only told him about his pain, but MJ could have been telling him this for future hoax purposes.

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts3h
"Drill" was the last thing they worked together, Payne said. Michael had a great love for military precision.
Getting ready for the Army of Love!! And the hoax, carried out with precision, and like clock-work.
 :michael_jackson-1135:

Anthony McCartney ‏@mccartneyAP8h
Cahan also asked whether he ever concluded that any other doctors contributed to Jackson’s death. “I don’t believe so,” Roger said.
Def atty: Did any other doctor, other than Dr. Murray, contributed to MJ's death? Dr. Rogers: Yes, other doctors contributed to his death
Talk about contradictory statements or records being kept of what people say. :icon_lol:

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts3h
Bina shows an email Payne wrote. It said MJ was very persistent about having a torch, a concept that meant a lot to Michael.
Anthony McCartney ‏@mccartneyAP6h
When Payne was describing the illuminated “Billie Jean” costume, he looked out into the audience and nodded at Katherine Jackson.
The torch was used for the Greek Olympics, and is a symbol of the Illuminati.  We've talked in the past about 'Billie Jean', cryptically referring to Prince William's genes--the holy grail or bloodline. Interesting that here he nods at Katherine, as if a clue/code word has been given.
TS and Front have both said that the Illuminati or TPTB are part of the enemy he will fight against, as in Michael slaying the dragon.
MsFlying Fairy talks about the 'torch' in her new video from yesterday.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fBr9uZ7QkI[/youtube]
Last Edit: May 14, 2013, 02:37:59 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
MJonmind you could add Will.I.am moonwalking with the Olympic Torch   :icon_lol:

Will.i.Am Moonwalks Across England with the Olympic Torch [VIDEO]

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
 @ Faithad777  let people see Michael Jackson, not Michael

And behind all there is our wonderful boys ...... for sure !!!!  :moonwalk_:

Thanks Faithad  :icon_razz:

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 2h
Travis Payne back on the stand. He's wearing gold wings on the side of his jacket sleeves with the initial "MJ" on them.

;)
Last Edit: May 14, 2013, 05:21:45 PM by blankie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

At first I didn't want to post this, but we are here to find the truth about what happened to Michael, even though at times it feels as if we never will.........

JACKSON DESCRIBED AS 'LOOPY' AFTER DOCTOR VISITS
By ANTHONY McCARTNEY
— May. 14 6:29 PM EDT

FILE - In this June 23, 2009 handout photo provided by AEG, pop star Michael Jackson rehearses at the Staples Center in Los Angeles. Stacy Walker, a choreographer who worked with Jackson in his ill-fated “This Is It” shows, told a civil jury in a Los Angeles courtroom on Monday May 13, 2013, that she did not see any signs that the singer was ill or might die in his final days and weeks. Walker is AEG’s first defense witness in a civil case filed by Jackson’s mother, Katherine Jackson, who claims the concert giant failed to properly investigate or supervise the doctor convicted in 2011 of causing the singer’s death. (AP Photo/ Kevin Mazur, AEG/Getty Images, file) ** MANDATORY CREDIT. NO SALES, ARCHIVE OUT **
Prev 1 of 2 Next

LOS ANGELES (AP) — Michael Jackson appeared "a little loopy" after visits with his longtime dermatologist, a choreographer who worked one-on-one with the pop superstar told a jury Tuesday.

Travis Payne said he witnessed Jackson's unusual behavior after the singer visited Dr. Arnold Klein, who Payne believed was performing cosmetic treatments on the singer so that he would be comfortable performing onstage again.

"Sometimes in rehearsal, Michael would appear just a little loopy," Payne said, adding that the singer appeared to be "assisted or under the influence of something."

Under cross examination, Payne acknowledged that much of Jackson's behavior, including grogginess, lethargy, insomnia and occasional paranoia, were possible symptoms of prescription drug abuse. He also had to admit that he could not recall all the times he and Jackson rehearsed one-on-one, despite telling jurors Monday that he and the singer worked out daily.

Payne was working for AEG Live LLC, the company promoting Jackson's the "This Is It" tour, which was canceled after Jackson's June 2009 death.

He said he relayed his concerns about Jackson's possible prescription drug use to tour director Kenny Ortega.

The choreographer is testifying for AEG, which is being sued by Jackson's mother. Katherine Jackson claims AEG failed to properly investigate Conrad Murray, the doctor who was convicted of involuntary manslaughter for Jackson's death, and that the concert promoter also missed or ignored signs of Jackson's poor health.

AEG denies it hired Murray and claims Jackson was private about medical treatments and hid the depths of his prescription drug addiction. Jackson died from an overdose of the anesthetic propofol, which Murray was giving him as a sleep aid.

The company also did not hire the dermatologist, Klein.

Klein is listed as a potential witness in the case, but it's unknown whether he will testify. His treatment of Jackson, which included Demerol shots, have been scrutinized both during Murray's 2011 criminal trial and the current civil case.

Payne, the choreographer, said he witnessed Jackson's unusual behavior several times in the weeks before his death. The singer also appeared groggy during some morning sessions, Payne said, and Jackson occasionally complained he was having trouble sleeping.

Payne initially said under questioning by AEG attorney Jessica Stebbins Bina that he did not think Jackson had a problem with prescription medications. However, under questioning by Katherine Jackson's attorney Brian Panish, Payne said he was concerned about Jackson's medication use.

"At the moment, I had no inkling of what was ultimately revealed after Mr. Jackson's passing," he said.

Payne and Panish engaged in several testy exchanges during cross-examination, including about whether Jackson was always present at his one-on-one rehearsal sessions at the singer's home. Payne acknowledged Jackson sometimes skipped sessions.

"I don't have a dog in this race," Payne said at one point. "I'm just trying to have a conversation with you and tell the truth."

Payne told jurors he met Murray twice, but both encounters were brief.

He worked with Jackson beginning in the 1990s and testified that he never saw Jackson drink alcohol or take any medications. The singer also never discussed his medical treatments, Payne said.

___

Anthony McCartney can be reached at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login .

It seems AEG wants to push Klein under the bus, so that they are not found responsible for any wrongdoing.  So, bearing this in mind, how do we know whether Michael was cold, tired and taking medication or he wasn't. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

Anthony McCartney ‏@mccartneyAP 1h
Payne attended an April meeting at Michael Jackson’s home. Said he saw no signs of impairment, drug abuse by the singer.

;D

And also, remember what you said Lou Ferrigno it  well  physically was Michael
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions