Andrea

Interesting little details from the afternoon courtroom session today.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login in proper order:

Pictures showed the master bathroom also messy, clothes everywhere, boxes with stuff, shopping bags.

Martinez said MJ's house was secured from 2:30 pm PT until about midnight on the day MJ died. After midnight, the scene was not secured.

On the 26th, Martinez got a search warrant to search the house since he had obtained more information in the investigation.

Search warrant: ...his staff was allowed to be present on the ground floor. No staff was allowed on the top floors.

A chef, Kai Chase, was allowed to go upstairs to drop food off outside the door.

Search warrant: During the course of the investigation, family members notified coroner that they had located luggage on the second floor

Dr. Murray's attys called police for interview; lasted 2 1/2 hrs. Martinez said he learned facts that led him to believe this was criminal

Martinez said he first noticed the drug Propofol when he found a vial in Jackson's room. Martinez' neighbor is a doctor, he asked for help

Martinez said he believes Dr. Murray's first orders of Propofol were in March 2009. They were shipped from Las Vegas to Santa Monica.

Putnam asked Martinez about the medical equipments found at MJ's house: oxygen tanks, IV stand, ambu bag. "It was rented by Dr. Murray"

Dr. Murray was the person who paid for the items, Martinez said. Dr. Murray also paid for all the Propofol orders.

Martinez said LAPD doesn't name people as suspects, but "It was common knowledge he (Dr. Murray) was a suspect."

Martinez interviewed Mrs. Jackson in Dec 09. He wanted to clear up some stuff regarding family meetings, addiction, intervention

Martinez: Family had attempted several interventions, spoken with other sons about his possible problems with drugs.

Martinez said he wrote that the family tried numerous interventions, but didn't know exactly how many.

Putnam: Do you remember what Mrs. Jackson told you MJ said? Martinez: That he denied having a problem

Martinez said Mrs. Jackson thought MJ was taking drugs for back pain. The Dective though his addition was to painkillers.

Martinez wrote in a doc that Mrs. Jackson saw Dr. Murray at UCLA for the 1st time. She said she didn't know who he was until Michael's death

Martinez: "Mrs. Jackson stated the family attempted several times to help Michael, however he would have nothing to do with it."

Martinez did not interview Michael's children. Another detective did, but they chose not to get into the drug abuse line of questioning.

Putnam countered plaintiffs several documents highlighting Dr. Murray's financial distress by saying all the liens belonged to one house

Panish said Dr. Murray's hospital privileges were suspended because he was late returning phone call while on duty & lack of record keeping

Putnam asked if Martinez knew if Dr. Murray's license to practice medicine had been suspended before June 25, 2009? He said no.

Putnam: Did Dr. Murray's debts excuse him in anyway for what he did? Martinez: No

Putnam asked Martinez if Dr. Murray being in financial trouble made him a suspect? He said no, it was the totality of the evidence

Panish accused AEG of implying Murray was a great doctor. "But that's not true, you found out that he had killed someone else" Panish asked

Putnam objected and Panish rephrased the statement, saying Martinez found out Dr. Murray was sued for wrongful death of another patient

About seeing Mrs. Jackson and the kids at UCLA:Martinez: distraught
Panish: Upset?
Martinez: Very

Martinez said Katherine Jackson did not have attorneys present when he interviewed her. She was cooperative and forthcoming.

Panish asked if having messy room is against the law according to the penal code? Martinez laughed and said no.

As to the moving boxes, Panish asked Martinez if he knew MJ was planning to go to England the first week of July. He said yes.

Panish: have you change your mind? Martinez: Did not change my mind that Dr. Murray's financial distress was the reason for his actions.

Putnam asked if anyone at AEG ever refused to speak with police or produce documents, and Martinez said no. They gave police one email

Putnam noted that the person who died under Dr. Murray's care died of natural causes and no lawsuit was filed. Marinez said he was wrong.

Putnam asked Martinez what was his suspicion. For that amount of money he wondered if Murray would bend rules to be the 1 getting the money

Putnam: the suspicion wasn't about the source of that money, AEG Live? Martinez: It didn't matter to our investigation

"Did you change your mind that his financial problems were the motive 4 what he did to bend the rules?" Panish asked. "No," Martinez replied

Martinez was excused subject to recall in case defendants want to put him on the stand again. No court tomorrow, trial resumes on Monday

Plaintiffs' attorney told the judge toxicologist Mr. Anderson and coroner Dr. Rogers are expected to testify on Monday.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

This disorder that Martinez  speaking for that employees do not go to the upper floors for some reason ...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MJonmind

Panish accused AEG of implying Murray was a great doctor. "But that's not true, you found out that he had killed someone else" Panish asked

Putnam objected and Panish rephrased the statement, saying Martinez found out Dr. Murray was sued for wrongful death of another patient…
Putnam noted that the person who died under Dr. Murray's care died of natural causes and no lawsuit was filed. Marinez said he was wrong.

Putnam asked Martinez what was his suspicion.

Did Murray have another patient that died in his care?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

This one maybe:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Michael Jackson’s mom, siblings fear they may lose lawsuit

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
  @    MJonmind        Did Murray have another patient that died in his care?  :icon_lol:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

MJonmind

Thanks Curls! I vaguely remembered from so long ago.
Blankie  :icon_e_smile:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

Michael Jackson’s mom, siblings fear they may lose lawsuit

......because of another contradiction! They're claiming in this trial that they all knew about MJ's longterm problems with addiction (and how could AEG be the only ones who didn't) whereas in 2007 they actually signed a statement that they never did an intervention and that MJ had no drug or alcohol problems.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

2007 is when it is said Randy Jackson crashed through the gate to get to MJ. Was it for money or for a supposed drug intervention.
Drug intervention could have been a cover excuse since apparently Randy together with some shady business man were hell-bent on MJ signing something that MJ refused to sign right during the 2005 trial when MJ was already stressed/vulnerable, and were apparently very angry he wouldn't sign it.
Last Edit: May 04, 2013, 03:57:25 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Detective Martinez says Murray had debts upto $1 million in Jacksons vs. AEG trial

Last Edit: May 04, 2013, 06:09:25 PM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I really think AEG, randy Phillips and thome thome are in the hoax WITH Michael.

Look at this tweet by keya morgan who knew Michael very well.

“@KeyaMorgan: WOW! Randy Phillips of AEG and Dr. Tohme Tohme are seated right next to me at beverly hills hotel.”

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehnclGYxczU[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

I really think AEG, randy Phillips and thome thome are in the hoax WITH Michael.

Look at this tweet by keya morgan who knew Michael very well.

“@KeyaMorgan: WOW! Randy Phillips of AEG and Dr. Tohme Tohme are seated right next to me at beverly hills hotel.”

Ugh, I believe the AEG Contract and Dr. Thome Thome were the Main Reason for Michael to hoax his death. (There was no way out of this contract otherwise) I could read the whole contract and to me it seems this contract was meant to rip Michael off of everything he did own. Unfortuneatly my old Laptop had a breakdown and I can't povide a Link.
Sweetsunset did find something interesting about Randy Philipps and Dr. Thome. If this is true that they
are realetet than this adds a new Piece to the puzzle.
You can read sweetsunsets post here. Thank you sweetsunset.

Much Peace and Love to everyone
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Oh you mean this:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

Is it a little odd that in court yesterday toxicologist Anderson says the level of propofol in MJ at autopsy was the level for general surgery, then says the level was fatal. I know general anaesthetics always carry risk, but are fatal doses of the drug regularly being administered in operating theatres?

friendly
    funny
    informative
    agree
    disagree
    pwnt
    dislike
    late
    No reactions
    No reactions