Andrea

Thanks Aussie, you too!  I especially agree with what you said here:

We know MJ is master of illusion, disguise, trickery, doubles etc etc. with all of these talents that he has mastered to a fine art, it makes sense such tactics would be employed in hoax scenario instead of methods (DWD) that have potential to backfire because of whistleblowers. Lets face it ppl love to make a dollar trying to sell secrets. MJ spent years perfecting illusion. Its all illusion. Illusion is uncomplicated. DWD scenario isnt.

It's determining the truth from the illusion that's tricky because it's all so perfectly interwoven.  And actually, it's reflective of the state of the world now and throughout history - truth vs illusion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Come on. That is so not MJ!!!
BUT, is it like MJ to let us believe and draw conclusions and make assumptions re: DWD based on all the little gems / statements that are thrown our way?? Absolutely!!

We know MJ is master of illusion, disguise, trickery, doubles etc etc. with all of these talents that he has mastered to a fine art, it makes sense such tactics would be employed in hoax scenario instead of methods (DWD) that have potential to backfire because of whistleblowers.

Great points, I totally agree with you  :icon_e_biggrin:  "Makes me think of a DWD patient".... doesn't mean I believe it, but you're right we are led to believe it to be a possibility - the scene/witness statements were set up to make it look that way. And now there are still so many inconsistencies with Senneff. 

@ABC7Courts Cahan went through the emergency medical service report again. It asks the weight of the patient, Senneff estimated 150lbs, 5'09-ish

@ABC7Courts Senneff answers 120 calls per month average. He said he got very good at estimating people's weight.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

Another tweet from ABC7:

Senneff said it was chaotic outside the house, very difficult to get out. People trying to take pix, unbelievable amount of commotion

Is this statement for real?  Is this what the public was shown?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This also got me thinking about cryonics. 

@ABC7Courts 3h
Senneff said when he moved MJ, he felt he did not have a pulse. His pupils were fixed and dilated, eyes were quite dried

@ABC7Courts 3h
Senneff: "When I picked him up and moved him, he was cool to the touch. I would say less than an hour... Body doesn't get cold that fast"

Then I read Paris tweet with the starbucks coffee pic and an hour ago asking about favorite drinks at coffee bean. ? idk she just deleted it.
There's a science behind coffee grinding " If required, such fine grinding is often best carried out under cryogenic (sub-zero temperature) conditions using materials such as solid carbon dioxide or liquid nitrogen, especially when using impact-type mills."
:icon_eek: ...  :icon_lol: anyway.
Last Edit: April 30, 2013, 09:33:10 PM by mindseye
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

bec

I don't know which post to quote first!

I am digging this whole thread! 

Thank goodness for channel 7 LA Twitter. I am cracking up over here.

Ambulance pic legit?!?! Oh you don't say?? Live MJ theory anyone? I guess Live MJ weighs 150lbs and is 5'9. God this is funny.

So the patient is Skelator and the ambulance pic is legit. Thank you Senneff for clearly illustrating that this is all total bullshit.

(I too find it suspicious that Senneff's testimony suddenly validates TS_comments DWD theory :suspect: )
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

curls

(I too find it suspicious that Senneff's testimony suddenly validates TS_comments DWD theory :suspect: )

You mean Mr Fake Informer's theory?! Which for those who are thinking MJ is so thoughtful to include a DWD patient in his hoax, remember our fake informer also said MJ had nothing to do with the events of 25th June - it was all lead by FBI.  :suspect: indeed!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

(I too find it suspicious that Senneff's testimony suddenly validates TS_comments DWD theory :suspect: )

You mean Mr Fake Informer's theory?! Which for those who are thinking MJ is so thoughtful to include a DWD patient in his hoax, remember our fake informer also said MJ had nothing to do with the events of 25th June - it was all lead by FBI.  :suspect: indeed!

Yah he's the one. AKA Mr. Pantsonfire.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

MJonmind

We know TS and Front validated each other, but Front never said one word confirming DWD or FBI, that I know of.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Judge rules: Jacksons can't watch trial without mom
The judge ordered that only one of Michael Jackson's brothers and sisters can come to court to watch the testimony at at a time -- and then only if Jackson family matriarch Katherine Jackson is present.
AEG Live lawyers argued at the start of the second day of the trial that there was "a risk in allowing any of them in the courtroom."
AEG expects to call Janet, Jermaine, Jackie, Tito, La Toya, Rebbie and Randy Jackson as witnesses in its defense. Only brother Marlon Jackson is not on the defense witness list.
AEG lawyer Marvin Putnam said in his opening statement Monday that Jackson family members will testify about their failed attempts to intervene with Michael Jackson's drug addiction and their lack of knowledge about what was happening.
The defense lawyers asked that Randy Jackson, the only one attending the trial Tuesday with his 82-year-old mother, be booted from court.
After that, Jackson lawyer Brian Panish told the judge that Katherine Jackson, who can stay in court because she is a plaintiff, needed one of her children to sit with her each day.
"He can remain, but you cannot have five in the courtroom," Los Angeles County Superior Court Judge Yvette Palazuelos said.
Because Katherine Jackson left the courtroom early to avoid gruesome testimony by a paramedic who described Jackson's death, Randy Jackson was unable to watch Tuesday's testimony.
Randy and Rebbie Jackson attended court Monday, the trial's opening day. All of the siblings attended the 2011 criminal trial of Murray at various times.
Having members of the famous entertainment family in court could influence the jury because their seats are just a few feet away from the jury box in the small Los Angeles courtroom.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Aussie who said that the DWD patient would have to be taken care of at Carolwood some time before the day in question?? this DWD patient might very well be in his resident until June 25 when he was moved to Carolwood from Washington and let him take the pill by himself (hence CM saying MJ killed himself), Michael needed a dead body and this DWD patient didn't wanna live any longer, WHAT'S THE PROBLEM HERE?? As you have said a canadian woman had to fly to Switzerland to die which is the difference here??

Andrea:
A terminally ill patient's illness would show up in the autopsy

It did show up that's why the autopsy's details didn't match with Michael's body because it wasn't his body at all.

Bec:
(I too find it suspicious that Senneff's testimony suddenly validates TS_comments DWD theory  )

Right!!

MJonmind:
We know TS and Front validated each other, but Front never said one word confirming DWD or FBI, that I know of.

Front didn't validate many things that might be conclusive.
Last Edit: May 01, 2013, 06:52:04 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

suspicious mind

Judge rules: Jacksons can't watch trial without mom
The judge ordered that only one of Michael Jackson's brothers and sisters can come to court to watch the testimony at at a time -- and then only if Jackson family matriarch Katherine Jackson is present.
AEG Live lawyers argued at the start of the second day of the trial that there was "a risk in allowing any of them in the courtroom."
AEG expects to call Janet, Jermaine, Jackie, Tito, La Toya, Rebbie and Randy Jackson as witnesses in its defense. Only brother Marlon Jackson is not on the defense witness list.
AEG lawyer Marvin Putnam said in his opening statement Monday that Jackson family members will testify about their failed attempts to intervene with Michael Jackson's drug addiction and their lack of knowledge about what was happening.
The defense lawyers asked that Randy Jackson, the only one attending the trial Tuesday with his 82-year-old mother, be booted from court.
After that, Jackson lawyer Brian Panish told the judge that Katherine Jackson, who can stay in court because she is a plaintiff, needed one of her children to sit with her each day.
"He can remain, but you cannot have five in the courtroom," Los Angeles County Superior Court Judge Yvette Palazuelos said.
Because Katherine Jackson left the courtroom early to avoid gruesome testimony by a paramedic who described Jackson's death, Randy Jackson was unable to watch Tuesday's testimony.
Randy and Rebbie Jackson attended court Monday, the trial's opening day. All of the siblings attended the 2011 criminal trial of Murray at various times.
Having members of the famous entertainment family in court could influence the jury because their seats are just a few feet away from the jury box in the small Los Angeles courtroom.

is it just me or does this statement have the same flavor as that strange little statement paris made at the awards ceremony way early on?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Aussie who said that the DWD patient would have to be taken care of at Carolwood some time before the day in question?? this DWD patient might very well be in his resident until June 25 when he was moved to Carolwood from Washington and let him take the pill by himself (hence CM saying MJ killed himself), Michael needed a dead body and this DWD patient didn't wanna live any longer, WHAT'S THE PROBLEM HERE?? As you have said a canadian woman had to fly to Switzerland to die which is the difference here??

Hun I didn't mention the Canadian example, it was someone else. However, for me personally, Carolwood set up is the least of the reasons why I don't buy DWD. Also my comments were not against you, just the DWD scenario.  :icon_e_wink:

Speaking of Carolwood, there were reports that the room was set up for a terminally ill patient. (Which I think is all smoke and mirrors and aimed to confuse people or entice ppl into believing the DWD scenario) I don't think it actually happened, I believe the intention is to make the situation as ambiguous as possible.

Reports for hospice set up combined with reports from JJ he was fit and then back around in a circle again with camp Jackson saying AEG used doubles because MJ wasn't fit enough... Last photos / footage of MJ 'alive' looking healthy and then reports of paramedics not recognising him because he was skeletal and deathly...

I don't blame anyone for considering / believing DWD theory because MJ is putting more than enough stuff out there to make ppl think this. (As well as other things to support other theories) I just personally don't buy it. And as mentioned I don't judge anyone who does believe DWD scenario. And don't blame them! Lol

I really believe the strategy is confusion / ambiguity / uncertainty. Same tactic TS used  :icon_e_wink:

Ppl still aren't questioning things and saying 'hang on this doesn't add up' even though there is so many conflicting things. Amazing. Waiting for the moment when the "penny drops" for the world. Just how stupid / obviously contradictory does it all have to get until the world sees it?!?! Lol

Last Edit: May 01, 2013, 07:47:09 AM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

suspicious mind

humm admittedly i know nothing about medical stuff but i would be more inclined toward thinking in terms of a person having been put in a medically  induced coma due to head injury and didn't make it or something.  :icon_cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile

Hun I didn't mention the Canadian example, it was someone else. However, for me personally, Carolwood set up is the least of the reasons why I don't buy DWD. Also my comments were not against you, just the DWD scenario.  :icon_e_wink:

Speaking of Carolwood, there were reports that the room was set up for a terminally ill patient. (Which I think is all smoke and mirrors and aimed to confuse people or entice ppl into believing the DWD scenario) I don't think it actually happened, I believe the intention is to make the situation as ambiguous as possible.

Reports for hospice set up combined with reports from JJ he was fit and then back around in a circle again with camp Jackson saying AEG used doubles because MJ wasn't fit enough... Last photos / footage of MJ 'alive' looking healthy and then reports of paramedics not recognising him because he was skeletal and deathly...

I don't blame anyone for considering / believing DWD theory because MJ is putting more than enough stuff out there to make ppl think this. (As well as other things to support other theories) I just personally don't buy it. And as mentioned I don't judge anyone who does believe DWD scenario. And don't blame them! Lol

I really believe the strategy is confusion / ambiguity / uncertainty. Same tactic TS used  :icon_e_wink:

Ppl still aren't questioning things and saying 'hang on this doesn't add up' even though there is so many conflicting things. Amazing. Waiting for the moment when the "penny drops" for the world. Just how stupid / obviously contradictory does it all have to get until the world sees it?!?! Lol

Sorry I think it was Andrea but you know what I meant with that sentence.

I don't blame you either, we are just discussing about DWD theory, I still love you.
Last Edit: May 01, 2013, 08:48:56 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
What about this:

The paramedic who attempted to save Michael Jackson's life on the day the King of Pop passed away has testified in court that the tragic singer looked like "a cancer patient" who had come home to die.

The significant thing here is that he looked like "he came home to die".

Last Edit: May 01, 2013, 09:03:26 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions