have no doubt this is all scripted and planned. the lot.
this has to be the beginning of the end! or the start of a new era, whichever way you look at it!

omgosh, so excited right now abt this trial.

how poetic, MJ song playing in the courtroom. lol. this is another master piece, murray trial part 2 - all part of the show.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

where are the elephants?  :icon_razz: :icon_razz: :icon_razz:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

The concert promoter has no choice to reveal Jackson's "deepest, darkest secret" because the company must defend itself from the accusation from Jackson's family that it is responsible for the pop icon's death, Marvin Putnam said.

hmmm... wonder what that secret might be...

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
The concert promoter has no choice to reveal Jackson's "deepest, darkest secret" because the company must defend itself from the accusation from Jackson's family that it is responsible for the pop icon's death, Marvin Putnam said.

WOW WOW WOW  :omg:   Aussie thanks for highlighting that paragraph, Marvin Putman must be in on it for sure because I think this has been one of the most shocking sentences said up to now in this hoax I think this is the "KEY OF THE HOAX" think about it, what is it what AEG has to reveal to defend itself from Jackson's family which are suing AEG for MJ's wrongful death?? it's crystal clear: AEG has to reveal MJ IS ALIVE in order not have to pay those 40 billions to them  :th_bravo:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

ABC7 Court News‏@ABC7Courts18m
Senneff: I came in to that front door and saw what later I found out was Dr. Murray and a patient on the bed

ABC7 Court News@ABC7Court
Senneff: He was leaning over the patient, patient laying on the bed, dr Murray standing there and they were moving the patient to the floor.

ABC7 Court News‏@ABC7Courts27m
"When I first walked in, I asked dr Murray is the patient had a DNR," Senneff recalled.. DNR= Don Not Ressuscitate.

Makes me think of a DWD patient.

At the 911 call the operator said to the man at the phone that they have to take the patient from the bed to the floor.

But now Seneff said that they found the patient at the bed!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

More updates:

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 1m

Senneff: "Once someone said his name, I looked at the patient's face and saw it was Michael Jackson."
Expand
ABC7 Court News ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 1m

Senneff said initially he was not able to identify the patient, but as it progressed someone said his name was Michael Jackson
Expand
ABC7 Court News ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 3m

Panish showed pic with IV pole, IV bag and oxygen tank. Another picture showed bedside table with pill bottles, water bottle, juice bottle
Expand
ABC7 Court News ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 4m

Senneff said he saw an IV pole and an IV bag on the pole, along with an oxygen tank. There were medicine bottles on the nightstand.
Expand
ABC7 Court News ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 5m

Senneff: "Patient looked underweight to me." He also said he "appeared to be chronically ill."
Expand
ABC7 Court News ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 6m

Panish: How was the patient? Senneff: "To me he looked at the end stage"

To describe someone as at the end stage would be when this person has been ill for a long time, and has now reached the end stage,meaning that the person is very close to dying.  Cancer patients usually are described in that way or to be more accurate any person who has been ill for a long period of time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Makes me think of a DWD patient.

Senneff: "Patient looked underweight to me." He also said he "appeared to be chronically ill."
Expand
ABC7 Court News ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 6m

Panish: How was the patient? Senneff: "To me he looked at the end stage"

To describe someone as at the end stage would be when this person has been ill for a long time, and has now reached the end stage,meaning that the person is very close to dying.  Cancer patients usually are described in that way or to be more accurate any person who has been ill for a long period of time.

Exactly, a DWD patient.
So how does a drug addict or someone as ill as a cancer patient do what MJ did in 'This is it' footage two days prior to death? And nobody thinks this is weird. I guess MJ was superhuman.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

Love4Michael

I don't remember this level of description of the patient being pursued in detail in the first trial.  Statements like that were kind of passed over if I remember.  It sure makes the DWD option seem more plausible though I know that some here don't accept that possibility.  One thing I know for certain...after sitting with several family members through their "end stage"...there is no way an end stage hospice patient is even standing on a stage...much less dancing and singing!  Definitely two different people IMO. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always reach out to lend support and to help bear a heavy burden. 
There is no greater gift that you can give than your caring and love. 
Spread laughter and joy in your travels and carry love with you in abundant supply. 
Share life...share the world.

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
DWD patient option does seem pausible, for those who don't accept that possibility I would tell them that dying being helped by somebody wealthy who can provide him a nice scenario where to die with dignity taking the place of the most famous entertainer on earth and maybe with the possibility of getting a good sum of money left for his family makes Michael to be a pious man, don't you think is nicer to die in this conditions than maybe alone and sad? 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.

+1... waiting for...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

Andrea

DWD patient option does seem pausible, for those who don't accept that possibility I would tell them that dying being helped by somebody wealthy who can provide him a nice scenario where to die with dignity taking the place of the most famous entertainer on earth and maybe with the possibility of getting a good sum of money left for his family makes Michael to be a pious man, don't you think is nicer to die in this conditions than maybe alone and sad?

I don't think anyone would want to die alone and sad and would seek another option if they could.  A terminally ill woman in Canada recently went to Switzerland to end her suffering because they have assisted suicide there.  Her story has re-opened debate as to whether assisted suicide should still be illegal in Canada.

I could accept the DWD theory if the major objections were reasonably explained.  Like the ambulance driver's actions (backwards and slow).  The ambulance photo, though we know is faked, which has never been acknowledged or contested by the ambulance crew, clearly shows a vibrant(ish)-looking Michael.  Was the 911 call even real because it apparently never hit the scanners so how would an ambulance even know show up?  Senneff's testimony would have everyone think that Michael was long dead but they still worked on him.  Yes, because Murray pulled rank and wouldn't call the death but the ER doctors then supposedly worked on the obviously dead corpse for over an hour longer.  A terminally ill patient's illness would show up in the autopsy.  So if those who came into contact with the "body" needed to already be in on it, who is it fooling?  This has all been said before but is worth repeating now.  La Toya said the body looked like Michael was just sleeping and this was weeks after "death" - this isn't in line with the terminally ill patient description that is on record.  I'm not opposed or even unaccepting to the DWD theory, I just need to understand for myself the need for it and the obvious objections to be overcome.  TS's theory also depends on a lot of "ifs" which doesn't sit well with me either.  It's not a matter of being stubborn, it's lacking right pieces of the puzzle to make this theory fit - properly - and not trying to force it.  And as I said in another thread, Senneff's new testimony seems more in line with TS's theory than ever before which DOES make it suspect, imo.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I don't believe DWD scenario, but IF it were true, the motivation would be completely for self agenda / self serving reasons, not to "help someone die with dignity" and for 'pious' reasons. Jmo.

Yes MJ is manipulative, puppetmaster, mastermind etc etc but using a DWD patient to your advantage is beyond unethical. Not judging any one person in particular, but I sometimes wonder if some hoaxers are ok with DWD scenario because its Michael Jackson. If president Bush or Hitler used same DWD scenario to hoax his death would it be viewed kind, generous even pious??

Yes its 'nicer' to die in conditions where your family is left with a lot of money, but that is not reality. Hundreds of thousands of people die everyday alone and sad and broke.

This is all about Justice. Exploitation is not Justice.

Again jmo. Not judging anyone for their personal opinion.

Peace
Last Edit: May 01, 2013, 12:55:44 AM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

Andrea

And now Senneff is saying the ambulance photo is legit!  LOL!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Senneff said everybody was following the ambulance. He was shown a picture of MJ inside the ambulance and confirmed it was legit.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Forgot to add. My post was NOT to say that euthenesia itself was unethical. Not at all. In specific this proposed scenario of capitalising on the death of someone else to propel your own justice / vindication...

Come on. That is so not MJ!!!
BUT, is it like MJ to let us believe and draw conclusions and make assumptions re: DWD based on all the little gems / statements that are thrown our way?? Absolutely!!

We know MJ is master of illusion, disguise, trickery, doubles etc etc. with all of these talents that he has mastered to a fine art, it makes sense such tactics would be employed in hoax scenario instead of methods (DWD) that have potential to backfire because of whistleblowers. Lets face it ppl love to make a dollar trying to sell secrets. MJ spent years perfecting illusion. Its all illusion. Illusion is uncomplicated. DWD scenario isnt.

Also, I tend to think if coroner was in on writing false AR report then that scenario requires less people to be in the know than DWD scenario. Looking after a sick person for months at Carolwood?

For so many reasons, I think it's impossible. Aside the ethical issues.

**I EDITED THIS POST**
Last Edit: April 30, 2013, 08:05:01 PM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

paula-c

And now Senneff is saying the ambulance photo is legit!  LOL!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Senneff said everybody was following the ambulance. He was shown a picture of MJ inside the ambulance and confirmed it was legit.

Senneff said when he moved MJ, he felt he did not have a pulse. His pupils were fixed and dilated, eyes were quite dried

In the photo had the eyes closed
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

brilliant points you re highlight Andrea! DWD didn't sit well with me during TS discussion and it still doesnt now for all the reasons you mentioned :smiley_abuv:
Last Edit: April 30, 2013, 08:42:11 PM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal