"Good observation MJonmind.  It's so uncanny how the number 7 is given special attention over and over again.  But then again it could just be a coincidence......."

Bec, with this sentence I was making a joke, as in a sarcastic remark.  It looks like I wasn't able to get my message across....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea« Reply #144 on: April 02, 2013, 08:58:02 AM »

Prince and Paris Jackson to testify about dad's last days

The wrongful death trial, which could last several months, is expected to include testimony from Jackson's mother and his two oldest children, Prince and Paris.
Putnam questioned why their lawyers would call them to testify, suggesting it was "for the emotional response."

"I can't understand why bringing them to the stand has anything to do with whether or not Dr. Conrad Murray was hired by AEG or hired negligently. But perhaps they're bringing them to the stand for different reasons."

He bristled at the allegation, made by the Jackson lawyers in a court filing last month, that he was "behaving aggressively and erratically" in his questioning of Prince Jackson.
"We went out of our way to ensure we did precisely not that," Putnam said. "They may want to try to make the world believe that AEG Live is doing something inappropriate as to these children, but I'd ask the world to pause for a moment and look at what's actually happening here. They're the ones who are bringing this lawsuit and they're the ones who are saying they're going to put these children on the stand, something that I'm relatively certain their father would never, ever want to occur."

Jackson lawyers, he said, "are trying to sensationalize things that never happened" with their allegations about the way Prince was treated, he said. "I think in that scenario they're going to try to whip things up into a frenzy in the hopes that justice will not be served."

The only way AEG Live can lose the case, he said, "would be on an emotional basis outside of the facts."

Please listen what Jackie Jackson recently had to say about Michael's 2 sons and the day Michael supposedly died    :omg:  :WTF: (starting 9:38) .

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAUGb6ZDHPg[/youtube]

So where were the kids really ????? At Carolwood Drive or in Las Vegas,and what is all this bad acting/laughing while speaking about Michael's death  :LolLolLolLol:   :WTF: ???? STRANGE again/nothing makes sense anymore regarding this "DEATH"  :Pulling_hair:  :screaming-7365:  :argue:  :LolLolLolLol: !!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Andrea« Reply #144 on: April 02, 2013, 08:58:02 AM »

Prince and Paris Jackson to testify about dad's last days

The wrongful death trial, which could last several months, is expected to include testimony from Jackson's mother and his two oldest children, Prince and Paris.
Putnam questioned why their lawyers would call them to testify, suggesting it was "for the emotional response."

"I can't understand why bringing them to the stand has anything to do with whether or not Dr. Conrad Murray was hired by AEG or hired negligently. But perhaps they're bringing them to the stand for different reasons."

He bristled at the allegation, made by the Jackson lawyers in a court filing last month, that he was "behaving aggressively and erratically" in his questioning of Prince Jackson.
"We went out of our way to ensure we did precisely not that," Putnam said. "They may want to try to make the world believe that AEG Live is doing something inappropriate as to these children, but I'd ask the world to pause for a moment and look at what's actually happening here. They're the ones who are bringing this lawsuit and they're the ones who are saying they're going to put these children on the stand, something that I'm relatively certain their father would never, ever want to occur."

Jackson lawyers, he said, "are trying to sensationalize things that never happened" with their allegations about the way Prince was treated, he said. "I think in that scenario they're going to try to whip things up into a frenzy in the hopes that justice will not be served."

The only way AEG Live can lose the case, he said, "would be on an emotional basis outside of the facts."

Please listen what Jackie Jackson recently had to say about Michael's 2 sons and the day Michael supposedly died    :omg:  :WTF: (starting 9:38) .

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAUGb6ZDHPg[/youtube]

So where were the kids really ????? At Carolwood Drive or in Las Vegas,and what is all this bad acting/laughing while speaking about Michael's death  :LolLolLolLol:   :WTF: ???? STRANGE again/nothing makes sense anymore regarding this "DEATH"  :Pulling_hair:  :screaming-7365:  :argue:  :LolLolLolLol: !!!!

:WTF:

:Pulling_hair:

Is it possible it was only Blanket that was with him? Have we heard anything about the whereabouts of Blanket that day - I just don't remember hearing anything about him actually.  :icon_e_confused:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

So where were the kids really ????? At Carolwood Drive or in Las Vegas,

I asked the same question when I first saw this interview. People who responded thought he was nodding towards Jermaine (I think) as he started talking and was therefore refering to Jermaine's sons, not Michael's.
Last Edit: April 25, 2013, 06:30:42 AM by curls
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

:LolLolLolLol:

You are right Curls. Watching it again properly (rather than just listening the first time  :icon_redface:) I can clearly see him nod to Jermaine and again when he says he was getting on a plane he is referring to Jermaine.

Thanks for putting us right!  :smiley_abuv:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

Where were the children? I always have thought that they were not in Carolwood that day
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
Where were the children? I always have thought that they were not in Carolwood that day
i always thought they were in carolwood and then inthe hoapital with katherine....atleast that's what Latoya said.  ???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

paula-c

i always thought they were in carolwood and then inthe hoapital with katherine....atleast that's what Latoya said.  ???

And Michael was in the hospital?, perhaps the children went to the hospital,..to save appearances
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

So where were the kids really ????? At Carolwood Drive or in Las Vegas,

I asked the same question when I first saw this interview. People who responded thought he was nodding towards Jermaine (I think) as he started talking and was therefore refering to Jermaine's sons, not Michael's.
Yep, you can clearly see him nod to Jermaine when he says it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

??? Did anybody see these tweets from @ABC7Courts??

Before defense's motions were discussed, the attorneys for both sides had a heated discussion about whether Michael Jackson is indeed dead
4:29pm - 24 Apr 13

Jacksons attorney said "MJ is still alive, according to AEG." This was a jab at AEG's attorney who didn't stipulate to dismiss a juror yest
4:31pm - 24 Apr 13

Juror answered in the questionnaire that he wasn't sure Michael Jackson was dead. AEG's atty told judge comment was taken out of context
4:32pm - 24 Apr 13

Sorry if this has already been discussed. I looked around and didn't see it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@ stranger, there is more discussion on this under the LA times / AEG trial thread  :icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

RK

Roger Friedman's already getting ugly and the trial hasn't started yet.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Roger Friedman is scum of the earth, sorry to be so blunt.   He has been living off of celebrity All of his life and is continuing to do so.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
 @  paula-c                     Where were the children? I always have thought that they were not in Carolwood that day

Me too always thought the same thing ....   :icon_rolleyes:

I found this...

The Michael Jackson wrongful death lawsuit trial is now set to begin Monday, April 29, in Los Angeles, after the final six alternate jurors were seated yesterday. Michael died in 2009 from a lethal dose of anesthetic propofol, allegedly administered by his personal physician Dr. Conrad Murray, who was convicted of involuntary manslaughter in 2011. Jackson’s family is suing concert promoter AEG Live for damages over his death in the hiring of Dr. Murray to oversee Michael as he prepared for a 50 date London concert tour. One of the oddest moments already occurred when the defense team refused to stipulate that Jackson is indeed dead, according to the Los Angeles Times on Tuesday, April 23.

On Tuesday, AEG attorney Marvin Putnam said he would not stipulate that Michael Jackson was dead. Jackson was frequently the subject of eccentricities and odd behavior, and now even in death it seems we’re already getting a glimpse into how surreal this trial may get.It’s believed the trial could be quite sensational, given the superstar status of Michael Jackson’s legacy, being pitted against the entertainment powerhouse company. The Jackson family has already described AEG as a, “heartless, money-driven machine”, in court papers.

They claim the promoters pushed Michael past his physical limits in preparing for a tour he was too frail to embark upon. The singer died on June 25, 2009, just two weeks before the series was set to begin in London.

Once Superior Court Judge Yvette M. Palazuelos announced the jury had been impaneled, the rest of the jury pool erupted in cheers, knowing they would not have to spend the next several months hearing the civil wrongful death case.

Michael Jackson's 82 year-old mother Katherine, along with his children Prince, Paris and Blanket, are suing L.A. entertainment giant AEG, alleging liability for Jackson’s death because they hired and supervised Dr. Conrad Murray.

He was convicted of using the powerful surgical anesthetic in an effort to help the singer cope with chronic insomnia, but just recently filed an appeal in his case alleging errors were made at his trial.

Some of the famous names announced as potential witnesses are singer Prince, Dianna Ross and ex-wife Lisa-Marie Presley. Bio mom to Michael’s eldest two kids, Debbie Rowe, is also expected to testify.

Other named witnesses include Dr. Conrad Murray himself, who is named by both sides, according to E! News. Jackson’s children, 16 year-old Prince and 15 year-old Paris are also expected to take the stand.

A judge has already dismissed several of the lawsuit's original claims, but allowed the allegation that AEG was negligent in hiring Conrad Murray to go forward. AEG is denying they had an employment contract with Murray.

The Jackson family is seeking $40 billion in damages over loss of past, present and future earnings. Should AEG be found responsible in this case, a jury will ultimately determine a damage amount, which could then also be altered by the judge.

AEG first maintains they didn’t hire Murray to care for Michael. However, in allowing the negligent hiring count to remain, the judge determined the $150,000 per month salary for the doctor could imply there was an employment contract between the parties.

Even if a contract is found, the concert promoters will then assert they could not have foreseen that Murray posed a danger to Jackson, as he was one of several doctors who’d treated him in the past.

Finally AEG intends to point out that Michael had a severe drug problem. They will argue it was Jackson who administered the lethal dose to himself when Murray stepped out of the room.

The trial is expected to last well into the summer.

Last Edit: April 26, 2013, 06:58:25 PM by blankie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

paula-c

@  paula-c                     Where were the children? I always have thought that they were not in Carolwood that day

Me too always thought the same thing ....   :icon_rolleyes:

I found this...

The Michael Jackson wrongful death lawsuit trial is now set to begin Monday, April 29, in Los Angeles, after the final six alternate jurors were seated yesterday. Michael died in 2009 from a lethal dose of anesthetic propofol, allegedly administered by his personal physician Dr. Conrad Murray, who was convicted of involuntary manslaughter in 2011. Jackson’s family is suing concert promoter AEG Live for damages over his death in the hiring of Dr. Murray to oversee Michael as he prepared for a 50 date London concert tour. One of the oddest moments already occurred when the defense team refused to stipulate that Jackson is indeed dead, according to the Los Angeles Times on Tuesday, April 23.

On Tuesday, AEG attorney Marvin Putnam said he would not stipulate that Michael Jackson was dead. Jackson was frequently the subject of eccentricities and odd behavior, and now even in death it seems we’re already getting a glimpse into how surreal this trial may get.It’s believed the trial could be quite sensational, given the superstar status of Michael Jackson’s legacy, being pitted against the entertainment powerhouse company. The Jackson family has already described AEG as a, “heartless, money-driven machine”, in court papers.

They claim the promoters pushed Michael past his physical limits in preparing for a tour he was too frail to embark upon. The singer died on June 25, 2009, just two weeks before the series was set to begin in London.

Once Superior Court Judge Yvette M. Palazuelos announced the jury had been impaneled, the rest of the jury pool erupted in cheers, knowing they would not have to spend the next several months hearing the civil wrongful death case.

Michael Jackson's 82 year-old mother Katherine, along with his children Prince, Paris and Blanket, are suing L.A. entertainment giant AEG, alleging liability for Jackson’s death because they hired and supervised Dr. Conrad Murray.

He was convicted of using the powerful surgical anesthetic in an effort to help the singer cope with chronic insomnia, but just recently filed an appeal in his case alleging errors were made at his trial.

Some of the famous names announced as potential witnesses are singer Prince, Dianna Ross and ex-wife Lisa-Marie Presley. Bio mom to Michael’s eldest two kids, Debbie Rowe, is also expected to testify.

Other named witnesses include Dr. Conrad Murray himself, who is named by both sides, according to E! News. Jackson’s children, 16 year-old Prince and 15 year-old Paris are also expected to take the stand.

A judge has already dismissed several of the lawsuit's original claims, but allowed the allegation that AEG was negligent in hiring Conrad Murray to go forward. AEG is denying they had an employment contract with Murray.

The Jackson family is seeking $40 billion in damages over loss of past, present and future earnings. Should AEG be found responsible in this case, a jury will ultimately determine a damage amount, which could then also be altered by the judge.

AEG first maintains they didn’t hire Murray to care for Michael. However, in allowing the negligent hiring count to remain, the judge determined the $150,000 per month salary for the doctor could imply there was an employment contract between the parties.

Even if a contract is found, the concert promoters will then assert they could not have foreseen that Murray posed a danger to Jackson, as he was one of several doctors who’d treated him in the past.

Finally AEG intends to point out that Michael had a severe drug problem. They will argue it was Jackson who administered the lethal dose to himself when Murray stepped out of the room.

The trial is expected to last well into the summer.

AEG could request an exhumation?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions