You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
^^^ I'm confused - why is that article dated today yet the comments below it go back to 2009??

Because it's an old story published Sunday, 05 July 2009

It’s interesting that all the people who were conveniently absent during Michael’s tribulations are coming together for this trial.  It feels like vindication!

It does feel like that, and rewinding back to CNN's first footage of MJ rehearsals 'They don't care about us' - now it looks to me like he's the rounding up of the troops, MJ wants everyone there to be part of this show, plus more publicity. I hope Jordy or someone close to him will talk soon.

Everyone is talking about Randy Philips and  Paul Gongaware of AEG.  I have a question.......
from things that I have been reading, Philip Anschutz, was the one that truly partnered with Michael.
He is the owner of AEG........Anschutz Entertainment Group.  He hasn't really been mentioned too much. 
I understand the divisions of AEG and all.......but, if it came down to Michael and him forming the
concerts, why hasn't anyone brought him up?  I would think he'd also be a major player in this.......not just
the executives.  Isn't it odd that he is on the potential witness list for Miss Katherine....not AEG? 

Good point. Interesting and strange. 
wishingstar... so true! Now I see how AEG could be in this hoax.  Philip Anschutz must have known something to be part of the hoax.  :icon_question: :icon_e_confused:

Just reflecting back...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THQDBQpZ9AM[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

Andrea

^^^ I'm confused - why is that article dated today yet the comments below it go back to 2009??

The article was originally written in July 2009, which makes sense timeframe-wise because that's when I remember hearing this news, although it certainly wasn't making headlines... So that website either re-posted it today or it just has the current date at the top.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
For those that might have any doubt about who hired Doctor CM, Michael or AEG, here Randy Philips says it very clear ➜ AEG hired CM , WOW we are on the right track  :woohoo2:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6d8KZZDnGk0[/youtube]

Last Edit: April 05, 2013, 06:07:34 PM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

MJonmind

Thanks Sweet! Clear video!

Andrea and Curls, I’m thinking maybe like ‘bumping’ an article they want to get people’s attention, that maybe got missed the first time.

Wish, I agree with you.  SOTT said ‘this’ time, he (MJ) has gotten powerful friends on his side.  Philip Anschutz is pershaps one, some others in the middle east, and more.
Randy Phillips has IMO said several very hoax things (not in the above video).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

Wish, I agree with you.  SOTT said ‘this’ time, he (MJ) has gotten powerful friends on his side.  Philip Anschutz is pershaps one, some others in the middle east, and more.
Randy Phillips has IMO said several very hoax things
(not in the above video).

Agree.....SOTT said something along the lines of Michael having Corporate backing this time around - all the SOTT quotes below are from here where they have been archived:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Michael may be made to look stupid, and sometimes he plays along or promotes that notion… but its all done with agenda. Spend some time with Michael, in a business environment, and soon you see that the man is cunning, and his persona is meant to decieve the people that he needs to take to the cleaners… Michael knows what he’s doing. He knows the game. He knows who he’s playing and how he must play. Sony may be taking his pawns, but in the end, the black King will reign, and checkmate will be called on the corporate powers that be.

Ever heard of Enron?

Remember that question, because there is more to the tale of Sony Vs. MJ than you have been led to believe. The corporate suits have much more to lose than Michael Jackson leaving. Much more. They have done some deeds, and Michael can make them pay the price. Trust me on that one. I’m not talking about wrongdoings to Michael, Mariah, or George Michael. I’m talking about things far more serious. Wait and see.

I just wish I could spill everything to you guys, but I can’t….its going to get hot in herre, and its not Nelly who’s ass will be on fire. If, with corporate backing, Michael can supersede the political and legal crap, Sony will be exposed… and there will be more than just firings. Their wrongdoings, I have been told in detail, are very very very serious. Michael knows too much. Michael has corporate backing. Sony’s corporate suits are trembling as they try to destroy Mike Jack.

Let’s just say that Michael’s original attempt was foiled, because corporate money and power is too much for any individual, including Michael Jackson. But Michael is far from stupid. He has aligned himself with a big unit, and I’m neither talking about Fayed, Cochran, or Sharpton. Michael has been trying to relaunch what he failed to accomplish in attempt one. But this time, he has corporate backing… believe me when I tell you, Sony shook the first time Michael tried, and undertook initiatives to have it blocked, and Michael’s attempt originally got lost and blocked in legalities and corporate politics.

Music is not Michael’s concern right now… he has responsibilities to his people, to his stake in Sony Publishing. That has a billion dollar price tag, and he has a responsibity. Remember, Michael may own half of Sony’s publishing, but the business aspects are all taken care of by Sony. Lets just say that Michael wasn’t sleeping when Sony thought he was asleep.

AT THIS POINT, FANS SHOULD DO NOTHING. JUST, STAY AN INTEGRAL PART OF THE FANBASE, AND WELCOME THE KING OF POP WHEN MUSIC IS AGAIN HIS NUMBER ONE PRIORITY.
Right now, just hang in there.

Just as Paris told us to do in her Pink Floyd t-shirt picture and writing on the wall (mirror) "hang in there"

In fact re-reading those SOTT posts, in light of the AEG stuff coming out, yet again makes me wonder WTF is/was really going on. If SOTT really was an insider on MJ's side or even MJ himself...then what exactly did MJ uncover - or know?!

Interesting to go back and re-read them in light of this trial and I wonder really if it is in fact AEG who are the "baddies" .....thinking of these posts by SOTT, maybe they aren't.......   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Maybe AEG *IS* the Corporate backing!?
Last Edit: April 06, 2013, 06:22:53 AM by Adi
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Thanks Adi good exposure, "HANG IN THERE = SLOTH" check Paris' twitter  :icon_lol:

So finally AEG trial will not be televised:

Judge: No cameras in Michael Jackson death trial
By Alan Duke, CNN
April 6, 2013 -- Updated 0140 GMT (0940 HKT)

This caught my attention:

Jackson lawyers argued in favor of having a camera in court, saying it would be the best way for the world to see justice done.

ps: have you noticed Michael wearing a bulletproof vest during his concert in the pic on the above link??  :affraid:
Last Edit: May 12, 2013, 10:02:57 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 4h
Jury pool has 74 people now. If juror 7 gets dismissed, it will be 73.

Another woman told the judge she had an emergency at her house, with cops present, and was immediately excused.

We started the day with 76 jurors in the pool. A woman with medical appointments coming up and with strong opinions against MJ was dismissed

There's indication juror 7 will be dismissed and new one will take his place. We're on stand by.

Judge and attorneys now talking to juror 7 in private. All the other jurors have been excused until after lunch break.

Juror 7 said he's not ashamed of discussing his issues, but believes the jurors deserve an apology for attorneys digging into their lives

Juror 7 expressed frustration for all the probative questions in the questionnaire and personally. He said this is beyond civic jury

Who is Juror 7  :icon_question: :icon_exclaim:
Last Edit: April 19, 2013, 05:52:31 PM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Who is Juror 7  :icon_question: :icon_exclaim:

Verrry interesting indeed......  And it is a "he", he sure isn't afraid to speak up his mind.  I agree with his statements. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

No. 7 sings, "I need my privacy, I need my privacy..."
And how come the woman juror doesn't get a number?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Good observation MJonmind.  It's so uncanny how the number 7 is given special attention over and over again.  But then again it could just be a coincidence.......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

A big to-do over juror 7 isn't a coincidence anymore then reducing the juror pool to 77 was.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Where is Joe Jackson in this trial ? Not on the witness list ?
He makes his own fight against Motown ?

The next week will be very exiting ?

Wait and watch.....with Love  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The witness list is seriously exciting me!  :ghsdf:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

MJonmind

It's a veritable Who's Who of hoax participants!
The Architect in 4 days is going to be good too!  Lots more 'whispers'!
Sure wished TS or Front made an appearance! Fingers crossed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

A big to-do over juror 7 isn't a coincidence anymore then reducing the juror pool to 77 was.

Yep bec exact my thoughts.

Interesting what was said about Juror 14

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 16 Apr

Juror 14: child taken from sister at birth 4 using narcotics while pregnant. No opinion either way about lawsuits. Ni prob w/ large verdict

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 16 Apr

Juror 7: met MJ at a charity event in 2001 with Liz Taylor. Thinks he was very shy and very uncomfortable w/ large crowds

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 19 Apr

For debate whether juror 7 will be replaced by juror 14 or brand new one. Judge to decide if his excuse was for cause or hardship.

14+7=21 or 777  :LolLolLolLol:

Threre is a lot of changing of the Jurors to confusing to post, you better read it for yourself.

Much Peace and Love to everyone.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions