No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Jackson Family vs. AEG Live trial beings, what can you expect?
WRITTEN BY: LMJ ADMIN ON APRIL 2, 2013    NO COMMENT

Four years after Michael Jackson’s death, jury selection began on Tuesday (April 2) in the wrongful death suit
 filed by Michael’s family against concert promoter AEG Live.
While the Jacksons claim that the company behind the planned 50-date ‘This Is It’ show in London should be held responsible for his death on June 25, 2009, AEG is expected to argue that Michael Jackson was to blame for his passing at age 50.

Jackson family claims:

*AEG Live is to blame for hiring Conrad Murray who killed Michael with a Propofol lethal dose
*Judge determined that lawyers for the estate provided enough evidence that AEG was negligent in hiring Murray
*AEG shouldhave known Murray used dangerous combinations of prescription drugs
*e-mail sent by AEG’s co-CEO 11 days before Michael died, “We want to remind (Murray) that it is AEG, not MJ, who is paying his salary,” read the e-mail. “We want to remind him what is expected of him.”
*financial compensation for what MJ could have earned the rest of his life
*AEG traded on Murray’s fear of losing his lucrative job and pressured him to do whatever it took to get Michael ready for the concerts.
In rejecting AEG Live’s earlier attempt to have the suit thrown out, the judge in the case said she agree with the Jackson lawyers that AEG Live didn’t do a sufficient enough background check on Murray, which would have revealed that he was deeply in debt.

“There is a triable issue of fact as to whether it was foreseeable that such a physician under strong financial pressure may compromise his Hippocratic Oath and do what was known by AEG Live’s executives to be an unfortunate practice in the entertainment industry for financial gain,” the judge wrote.

AEG Live’s defense:

*It was Michael Jackson who hired Murray, not AEG.
*MJ paid Murray’s bills for nearly four years.
*Michael had a long history of erratic behavior.
*AEG is expected to paint a picture of chronic drug use.
*AEG lawyer Marvin Putnam: “I don’t know how you can’t look to Mr. Jackson’s responsibility there,” … “He was a grown man … Mr. Jackson is a person who was known to doctor shop. He was known to be someone who would tell one doctor one thing and another doctor something else.”
*Murray only signed with AEG the night before Michael’s death, AEG executives never signed the contract.
Before jury selection began on Tuesday morning, the judge in the case was scheduled to hear arguments to allow TV cameras in the courtroom. Murray, who is serving a four year jail term, has said he might invoke his Fifth Amendment right to avoid answering questions in the wrongful death suit. But Putnam noted that in an interview with police two days after Michael’s death Murray said he was Jackson’s employee, not AEG’s, even though the promoter was expected to cut paychecks equaling $150,000 a month.

Putnam said he learned during the discovery process that Jackson was personally paying Murray during the last two months of his life, a claim that Jackson’s lawyers declined to comment on. He also said that the so-called “smoking gun”
 email from Gongaware was no such thing because a doctor’s Hippocratic Oath would not allow him to do anything that might harm his patient.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: April 03, 2013, 06:54:34 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

Sharon Osborne said she had had conversations with certain people in AEG that told her they knew he wasn't well, but were going to press forward anyway with putting the tour on. Then she said if the Jackson's wanted, she'd come forward to tell them who it was that told her that.Really ?   :icon_question: ???

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQcUuU0OUJw[/youtube]

It's funny how Sharon didn't bring that up when michael died  :LolLolLolLol:..
Last Edit: April 03, 2013, 09:07:51 AM by applehead250609
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LOVEforMJ1995

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Study the greats, and become greater - MJ
Wooooo go Sharon! & Thank you for standing up for our Michael  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You can always dream, and your dreams can come true. But you have to make them come true"-Michael Jackson

paula-c

Sharon has to be in the list of witnesses
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
The whole cast    :icon_razz:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

Everyone is talking about Randy Philips and  Paul Gongaware of AEG.  I have a question.......
from things that I have been reading, Philip Anschutz, was the one that truly partnered with Michael.
He is the owner of AEG........Anschutz Entertainment Group.  He hasn't really been mentioned too much. 
I understand the divisions of AEG and all.......but, if it came down to Michael and him forming the
concerts, why hasn't anyone brought him up?  I would think he'd also be a major player in this.......not just
the executives.  Isn't it odd that he is on the potential witness list for Miss Katherine....not AEG? 

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Diana Ross and Lisa Marie Presley on Witness List in Michael Jackson Wrongful Death Trial

April 04, 2013 06:29:26 GMT

Diana Ross and Lisa Marie Presley are expected to make appearances in Michael Jackson wrongful death trial that pits the famous family with giant concert promoter AEG Live. According to ET, Diana who was a close friend of Michael's and Lisa who was once married to the late singer are on the witness list.

Producer Quincy Jones who frequently worked with the King of Pop on his albums including 1987's "Bad", and filmmaker Spike Lee who helped put together a 2012 documentary film about the 25th anniversary of the monster album are on the witness list as well along with Katherine Jackson, Paris, Prince and Blanket.

Michael's mother Katherine and his children filed a lawsuit against AEG Live in September 2010. The family sued the promoter over the hiring of Dr. Conrad Murray who was convicted of involuntary manslaughter in the King of Pop's untimely death. They're seeking a reported $40 billion for loss of future earnings and other damages.

In a pre-trial, judge said the defendants were allowed to revisit Michael's dark past in the sex abuse case, where MJ was acquitted on all counts, as it might be relevant to the late singer's history of drug abuse and despondency. Jury selections started Tuesday, April 2.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

paula-c

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
Looking at the witnesses and why they were chosen, is slowly leading me to believe that Jordy will testify in this trial. Think about it, if this is the home stretch in the hoax and this trial is to do with the hoax and if this trial will bring up the molestation trial, well then who better to bring up the past history of MJ's trials then Jordy. This case seems to me that it's heading in a way that will put MJ on trial...on trial to CLEAR HIS NAME.

I'm sure this trial promises to be explosive just by looking at the way it's all heading. Lol, if we thought Murray's trial was the beginning, or the most thrilling trial ever, just wait for this one to step into court.
This isn't just a trial, its a goddamn circus.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

bec

If we hear from Jordy the prophecy will be complete.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

MJonmind

Today's news!

Still doesn't explain why Evan did this; he is only the "finger of a hand", people who wanted him to destroy Michael. Why a similar situation happened in 2003 with a different 'poor' family, why Bashir, Sneddon, and the media (much under Rupert Murdock) rallied together as one, determined to 'crucify' Michael no matter the cost or time involvement.  This confession only opens the door to more important questions. This "could be the end...It isn't. It's the beginning."
Last Edit: April 05, 2013, 01:58:45 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It’s interesting that all the people who were conveniently absent during Michael’s tribulations are coming together for this trial.  It feels like vindication!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

curls

^^^ I'm confused - why is that article dated today yet the comments below it go back to 2009??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I can't seem to shake the feeling that one goal, was to get AEG on trial.  However, at first I was thinking because maybe they had ties to the allegations....negatively.  Now I am not so sure.  I also think it's odd that it's always Randy and Paul talked about...the heads.  But they are not the owners of AEG.....Philip Anschutz is.  I think there is way more to this guy and Michael.  Like AEG...I had first thought it was negative.  Now, not so sure........read up on this article here.  He seemed to be a film visionary as well:

Just how much of a visionary is he........
if, back in 2001 he was talked about as wanting to reinvent the film industry, wouldn't Michael have wanted to meet with him? 
If he's such powerhouse, media mogul type.......I can imagine Michael being very interested in talking to him. 
Did they organize this adventure together.....in part to help clear Michael's good name?  If it was the goal to get AEG on trial, and all these
witnesses might come forth with new things/revelations about the allegations.....it could work very well. 
I wonder where the 4 years fits in?  Was that the timeframe they gave themselves, or is there some sort of legal aspect? 
Hummmmmm...have to read more on that one.......
I can't help but think we are starting to see the fingers of this very big hand.....who knew what....and when.  Is Sony the target......did Michael
outsmart them?  I hope so..........I almost don't want to talk about it here.  Prying eyes and all..............

Blessings Always
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions