Adi

Me too @hes  waiting in anticipation.

I was just reading this article on TMZ: 

MICHAEL JORDAN to Alleged Baby Mama... I'm Coming After You!

( You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login )

Even though I know this story is about the "other" MJ,  Michael Jordan, it caught my eye for some reason whilst thinking about the AEG trial.....especially the  "I'm coming after you"  in the title.

The last line of the article also particularly stood out for me:
"Revenge is a dish best served ... in court."

:icon_rr:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Yeah - this is intriguing. Dr. M will give an interview the day the Jury selection begins, yet he has his own appeal pending and will plead the 5th if he is called to the stand in the AEG trial...! It reminds me of the doco Dr M did during his own trial, yet he wouldn't take the stand in his own defence....hilarious!!!!! BRILLIANT script writing MJ  :icon_albino:

With regards to that lowlife DD maybe "someone" is setting her up by having her cover the AEG trial....afterall I think it's a big unknown what's going to come out during that trial....I am hoping there is method in this madness.

I agree! And yes I'll be surprised if this isn't a setup.  Muuuuaahahahaha! Ah ahaaa :ghsdf:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

D.D.

yuck

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

MJonmind

Wow, with this situation I don't know whether to laugh or cry!!
Agree Adi, on MJ great script-writer!!  And the other MJ, news story hint that sweet revenge is on the horizon!

TMZ, Cele-Bunnies  The Tooth Will Set You Free!
I'd love to have seen Murray with big teeth for Easter. Then it could be, "I have told da toot and I believe da toot will prevail"
Anybody?  Thanks!

Thanks Sweet! 
Comment from MJJC member, respect777
They are gonna start to build sympathy for him now. They are always building sympathy for the side which feeds them with stories. That's why they sided with the Chandlers and the DA and that's why they are gonna side with this convicted felon.

I just can't believe that this is possible. All morals and ethics in the media just went out of the window a long, long time ago. SMH.

Watch him when he gets out of jail! There will be interviews, TV show appearances, Oprah, book deals (with books trashing Michael, of course), reality shows, maybe he can even be invited to be a judge on American Idol, you name it... I'm sure with the help of the media he will have no problem making money of his crime. After all the tabloids were willing to pay six-digit figures to anyone trashing Michael in the past and to make up lies about him, they probably would still be willing to do that. I can't wait Murray telling the Daily Mail and the Sun to have witnessed a string of young boys coming and going from Michael's place every night. Those are the kind of stories they like to pay for, don't they?
I think things are going to get cara-a-zy!!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
Wow, with this situation I don't know whether to laugh or cry!!
Agree Adi, on MJ great script-writer!!  And the other MJ, news story hint that sweet revenge is on the horizon!

I'd love to have seen Murray with big teeth for Easter. Then it could be, "I have told da toot and I believe da toot will prevail"
Anybody?  Thanks!

Thanks Sweet! 
Comment from MJJC member, respect777
They are gonna start to build sympathy for him now. They are always building sympathy for the side which feeds them with stories. That's why they sided with the Chandlers and the DA and that's why they are gonna side with this convicted felon.

I just can't believe that this is possible. All morals and ethics in the media just went out of the window a long, long time ago. SMH.

Watch him when he gets out of jail! There will be interviews, TV show appearances, Oprah, book deals (with books trashing Michael, of course), reality shows, maybe he can even be invited to be a judge on American Idol, you name it... I'm sure with the help of the media he will have no problem making money of his crime. After all the tabloids were willing to pay six-digit figures to anyone trashing Michael in the past and to make up lies about him, they probably would still be willing to do that. I can't wait Murray telling the Daily Mail and the Sun to have witnessed a string of young boys coming and going from Michael's place every night. Those are the kind of stories they like to pay for, don't they?
I think things are going to get cara-a-zy!!

:icon_lol:

"Oh Murray, what big teeth you have"
CM: "Better to tell the toot with, my dear"

Ok, my gosh that was lame, but that's all I got!

:icon_lol: I just noticed the way you sounded out crazy...did the interview about the Mike Jordan shoes pop up when you wrote that? That interview was funny. It's amazing how viral a news interview can get. How do people see these things, I mean..ain't nobody got time for dat.

Also about the trial. I think it's weird, it's like deja vu. We've had one big trial already involving Murray and we are about to go through another big one. Then La Toya is/was on the Apprentice for the second time. Then we have another major interview for Conrad Murray. I don't know, it just all seems familiar.
Last Edit: March 31, 2013, 05:37:14 AM by use_your_illusion
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

It’s like HiStory repeating itself… only this time it’s gonna make a change  :beerchug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Last Edit: March 31, 2013, 02:38:41 PM by mindseye
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

Typical Dimond - She is never going to give Michael Jackson the benefit of the doubt.  Her mind is set on him being an addict, Murray not having a signed contract, AEG just “bullying” Ortega into getting MJ to rehearsals (regardless of what the email said… that doesn’t matter), etcetera, etcetera… She will be very biased and opinionated.  We will miss half the facts and/or important one ups on AEG in this case if we are left to rely on her reporting. So shallow.  They think this is going to be a piece of cake.  But I feel they are going to be sadly mistaken.

Go get ‘em Katherine!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

paula-c

Typical Dimond - She is never going to give Michael Jackson the benefit of the doubt.  Her mind is set on him being an addict, Murray not having a signed contract, AEG just “bullying” Ortega into getting MJ to rehearsals (regardless of what the email said… that doesn’t matter), etcetera, etcetera… She will be very biased and opinionated.  We will miss half the facts and/or important one ups on AEG in this case if we are left to rely on her reporting. So shallow.  They think this is going to be a piece of cake.  But I feel they are going to be sadly mistaken.

Go get ‘em Katherine!

This woman is crazy  or someone pays you for that she act in that way
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Sweet started discussion of Murray's interview on April 2, but we can give it it's own thread to discuss:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

So I had some fun with it: :)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Girl_In_the_Mirror

So I had some fun with it: :)

I was away for the weekend, went to see my parents...haven't seen them in 2 months, and I missed them ;)
I've read almost everything that I missed out this weekend, and let me tell you i don't like that lady D.D. at all... [sorry for being off-topic, since you said there is another thread for this, if i got it right :p]
But MJonmind...I lmao with this picture... :)))Well, hopefully "da toot" will prevail  :p
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"As the planet faces danger and bad days,
We look up to you and we bring our praise
So, know that moonwalkers will always stand by
The man with the heart as big as the sky!" (GITM -  February 2013)

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar

'D.D is a reporter, who tells the truth and gets her facts right before she opens her mouth' -said NO ONE EVER!!!!!

What can I say, she's putrid, she has that look of pure evil in her eyes.

Anyway do we know if this trial will be televised?
Last Edit: April 01, 2013, 04:09:38 AM by use_your_illusion
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
CNN have appealed the judge´s decision (no broadcasting of the trial) and they will be heard tomorrow.

So we will see....there´s still a chance that the trial will be televised.

Anyway...wouldn´t it be nice if this Diane Dimond thing was a setup?
Imagine DD would be "forced" to once tell the truth about Michael (depending on what will be said during the trial, what truths will come to light)....it would be like venom in her mouth, a very bitter pill.
Revenge is a dish best served cold. :icon_mrgreen:

I must admit that I was rather scared when I first heard about all the things going on behind the scenes with this trial.
But the more I think about it, the more I get a feeling that it really serves a purpose.
If Michael ever had a chance to right the wrongs then I think THIS IS IT  :icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

LOVEforMJ1995

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Study the greats, and become greater - MJ
Here's an article from today (sorry I don't know how to embed it) but this quote stood out to me: “The family claim they have evidence which has never emerged before and it is ­explosive.”

:woohoo2:

So I'm really excited as to what new evidence is going to come to light!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You can always dream, and your dreams can come true. But you have to make them come true"-Michael Jackson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal