sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Fire marshal cuts public, media seats for Jackson trial

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

Andrea

Fire marshal cuts public, media seats for Jackson trial

I wonder if abc7courts and Anthony McCartney have guaranteed seats...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This is what Anthony said about it:

Anthony McCartney ‏@mccartneyAP 14 Jun

.@Dmrjian Unfortunately, with the new media seating guidelines, I won't be in every day. AP is on M,W, F list.

Haven't heard anything from abc7courts.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

This just seems too out-of-the-blue random to be anything other than further hoax restriction of the rules of the game. The master entertainer knows how to create frenzy and desperate desire to see/hear more. Would there not have already been strict building codes for the correct number of people allowed in a particular room. Even churches have that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

MJonmind:
... The master entertainer knows how to create frenzy and desperate desire to see/hear more. ...

Like Twitter Front posting that pic! :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

Paula-c, one of the tweets from Anthony Mccartney (right after Phillips made that statement about Michael hiring Branca) made a point to mention that Katherine shook her head the same time Randy said that.  I posted a reply about this somewhere back, I believe it may have been in this thread.  I myself do not believe Randy Phillips, he has been proven to contradict himself during this trial and the statements he made while being interviewed back in 2009.  He has changed his statements several times, and I believe his statements are based on covering up his and AEG's behind from any wrongdoing.

Faithad777 thanks i dont read what he said of Katherine
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 8h
Witness for tomorrow: Kai Chase, MJ's personal chef, and maybe Dr. Finkelstein after Chase via video deposition

Let's see what Kai Chase has to say if she has something to say  :icon_e_confused:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
I hope she doesn't say she went on to cook when Murray called for Prince in the emergency. :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

paula-c

I hope she doesn't say she went on to cook when Murray called for Prince in the emergency. :icon_lol:

Well, we're going to see if she does not contradict itself in what was his first statement in the trial of Murray :judge-smiley:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

Finfin posted this link on twitter: "What would Michael Jackson think?"  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

A very clear view of Thomas Mesereau on the case, imo. Thank you Thomas.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
I hope she doesn't say she went on to cook when Murray called for Prince in the emergency. :icon_lol:

Well, we're going to see if she does not contradict itself in what was his first statement in the trial of Murray :judge-smiley:

Waiting for... :icon_e_geek:  very interesting moment  :suspect:

Another article

LOS ANGELES (AP) — The promoter of Michael Jackson's ill-fated series of comeback shows created a conflict of interest with the singer's physician when it negotiated terms of his deal, an expert testifying for the superstar's mother told a jury Monday.
David Berman told jurors hearing a negligent hiring lawsuit against concert promoter AEG Live LLC that the company should not have negotiated with Jackson's physician without notifying the singer's representatives of the discussion.
The former head of Capitol Records and holder high-level positions at several other record companies is being paid to testify for Katherine Jackson in her lawsuit against AEG Live.
Asked whether it was appropriate for the concert company to attempt to hire a doctor on Jackson's behalf, Berman responded: "I believe that it's highly inappropriate. It is highly unusual."
A more appropriate relationship would have been for Jackson to hire cardiologist Conrad Murray without any involvement from AEG Live, Berman said. Based on draft contracts and emails between company executives, Berman said he believed AEG Live thought it controlled the physician.
Berman retired from the music industry in 2001 to become an expert witness for music industry-related lawsuits. He said he had never heard of a situation in which a tour promoter hired a doctor on behalf of an artist. He began working in the music business in 1969 as a transactional attorney before making the leap to record executive, working with acts such as The Eagles, Van Halen, The Beach Boys, The Doors and other big-name acts.
Berman said he believed that music companies owe a higher obligation to artists than to music buyers or concertgoers and, in this instance, AEG failed Jackson.
He was shown emails in which a tour accountant traded emails with Murray without including any of the singer's representatives.
To prepare for his testimony, Berman said he had reviewed numerous documents, including 26 depositions and testimony from AEG executives during the trial, which is now in its eighth week. He said he is being paid $500 an hour for his work on the case.
Murray, who was convicted of involuntary manslaughter in 2011, was never paid his $150,000 per month fee for working with Jackson. The superstar died from an overdose of the anesthetic propofol before signing Murray's contract.
AEG denies it hired Murray. The company's executives and lawyers have said the company was merely advancing Jackson the money to pay Murray, and a valid contract never existed. Its executives also have stated that it agreed to pay Murray's salary only because Jackson insisted on him coming on tour.
An AEG attorney showed Berman an statement signed by Jackson's former manager, Frank Dileo, stating that he was aware of negotiations with Murray, and that it was his understanding that AEG Live's CEO objected to bringing the physician on tour.
The company's lawyers have yet to question Berman but already have objected to his expertise. An AEG Live defense attorney has noted that Berman was never a tour producer or promoter — functions that AEG Live was serving as during preparations for Jackson's comeback shows.
Superior Court Judge Yvette Palazuelos reminded jurors Monday that they will ultimately decide whether AEG Live hired Murray.
It will be several more weeks before the trial concludes. Plaintiff's attorney Brian Panish said Monday that he expects to finish his case the week of July 8.
___
Anthony McCartney can be reached at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login .

Last Edit: June 18, 2013, 05:51:29 PM by blankie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 8h
Witness for tomorrow: Kai Chase, MJ's personal chef, and maybe Dr. Finkelstein after Chase via video deposition

Let's see what Kai Chase has to say if she has something to say  :icon_e_confused:

Pearljr ‏@Pearljr 3h
@courthouse Kai chase testifying she worked 4 MJ 2 months April & June fired 1st week May due 2 change of mgmt then worked 4 MJ June 09

Strange she worked on April & June, May 2009 was fired due to change of management and June she is very conveniently rehired I think for hoax purpose to organise everything inside the house the day in question.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 4h
Chase said she's personal chef for the past 17 years. She currently works for Katherine Jackson and MJ's children Prince, Paris and Blanket.

I did not know this
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 1min
Chase said that when they ate food from other parts of the world they would study a bit about the culture of the place they were eating.

Chase said she did not eat the meals with MJ and kids because Michael liked the meal with his children to be private bonding time.

Chase said the house was very warm, good feeling, loving. It was a beautiful place, good feeling, music playing, fireplace on, she described

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 2min
MJ had lunch with his children privately, in beautifully set table. "His children meant the world to him," Chase testified.

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 2min
Chase: His children were the love of his life, his children meant everything to him.

This statement says a much
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Paris Jackson's deposition  :icon_e_biggrin:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZOqS4ji8WE[/youtube]

If This Is Not an hoax than I don't know what it is lol :LolLolLolLol: !!!!!
OMG another Deposition,but this time from Paris Jackson in person  :icon_eek: .I really don't know what to say :icon_rolleyes: ,but it's very strange ,and you know why??  Because ,Paris talks about Grace at past tense lol,"she use to be".Well this is not true at all lol   :icon_e_biggrin: ,cause she still IS their nanny  .Here is the proof:

Katherine Jackson :Church In Woodland Hills 6/9

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions