Spoilers ahead, if u haven't seen it !

So at the end of the movie, Snow White was wearing a blue dress with an orange ribbon. I immediately said to myself how awful the color combination is, IMO. And i said, "who wears that?"

And it clicked!

MJ!!! in This is It !

Then I thought of how the movie is paralleled to his beliefs of love and fighting evil. Moreover at the very end, Snow White sings " I believe (repeated many times, it's kinda annoying) in Love." Is this a shoutout to the believers?

There's also a line mentioned twice in the movie that goes something like "Know when you're beaten up." --can't remember the exact line since I've seen this 2 weeks ago-- but this movie is a sort of shout out to us, believers, or at least it's MJ related:)

What do u think? Oh, and go and watch this! I haven't seen Megamind though but I plan to:)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Some of us like to play it safe...but some of us like to take that crazy walk on the wild side..."

-Michael Jackson, 1995 MTV Performance

~Souza~

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Spoilers ahead, if u haven't seen it !

So at the end of the movie, Snow White was wearing a blue dress with an orange ribbon. I immediately said to myself how awful the color combination is, IMO. And i said, "who wears that?"

And it clicked!

MJ!!! in This is It !

Then I thought of how the movie is paralleled to his beliefs of love and fighting evil. Moreover at the very end, Snow White sings " I believe (repeated many times, it's kinda annoying) in Love." Is this a shoutout to the believers?

There's also a line mentioned twice in the movie that goes something like "Know when you're beaten up." --can't remember the exact line since I've seen this 2 weeks ago-- but this movie is a sort of shout out to us, believers, or at least it's MJ related:)

What do u think? Oh, and go and watch this! I haven't seen Megamind though but I plan to:)

I think some people see clues where there are none...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

I'm sorry I didn't realize there was already a thread about this move.
Could a mod please join mine here?  Thanks!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions