GraceTopic starter

Odd TMZ business connection to AOL via HPMG
March 31, 2012, 02:47:48 AM
 Just for the records:

TMZ are permanently linking on their PR activities' site to EHM Productions, Inc. and HPMG News.
 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 

identifying Corporate Parent Warner Bros Entertainment Inc. for EHM Productions, Inc.

EHM Productions, Inc. are listed as
- Theatrical Producers/Services
- Promoters of Performing Arts, Sports, and Similar Events without Facilities

HPMG (Huffington Post Media Group) is an AOL company.

AOL and Time Warner split into separate companies in 2009.

On May 28, 2009, Time Warner announced that it would spin off AOL as a separate independent company, with the change occurring on December 9, 2009.

These are the major share holders of AOL shares:

So what is the basis for a continued link cooperation between TMZ and HPMG?
Last Edit: March 31, 2012, 02:53:45 AM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

everlastinglove_MJ

So what is the basis for a continued link cooperation between TMZ and HPMG?

Had to think about that question, maybe the answer is less complicated (it usually is lol).

Huffington Post is more serious than TMZ and offers ​syndicated ​columnists,​ ​blogs ​and ​news ​stories ​with ​moderated ​comments.​ Celebrities, politicians, academics ect. are allowed to post blogs on the HP site.
TMZ.​com ​is ​a ​celebrity ​news ​website which is providing gossip You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.
Their link cooperation might be that the TMZ site has a wide range of visitors who are also interested in business and politics on a more serious note and vice versa HP visitors like to be updated with Hollywood gossip as well. Each site has its own speciality and provides the public the total news package and they share their readers to maintain or increase their high rating position.
Apparently they share their knowledge on cable business because I've read the HPMG is getting an online news channel You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. TMZ is quite experienced with TMZ TV.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Andrea

HuffPo are the ones who got the TIAI ball rolling by publishing this article the day the TII movie came out, as I'm sure most of you know.

Shortly after the article the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login came into existence...

I think TMZ and HuffPo = MJ.  Not saying he has $ in both (although that wouldn't surprise me) but he has people there working for him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

@Andrea: yup.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

GraceTopic starter

HuffPo are the ones who got the TIAI ball rolling by publishing this article the day the TII movie came out, as I'm sure most of you know.

Shortly after the article the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login came into existence...

I think TMZ and HuffPo = MJ.  Not saying he has $ in both (although that wouldn't surprise me) but he has people there working for him.

Thank you for reminding us, Andrea.
This is one of the hoax parts that didn't quite fit it's context.

"Dead is the new black," said Buddy Schlantz, a talent agent and longtime observer of the Hollywood scene.  "Walter Cronkite can write his own ticket now."

Elsewhere, the FAA said that airline passengers should be concerned if their pilot attempts to friend them during a flight.

Walter Cronkite
was known for extensive TV coverage of the U.S. space program, from You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. He was the only non-NASA recipient of a Moon-rock award.

Walter Cronkite died July 17, 2009, aged 92. He was indeed dead when TII was published.

This time we (as passengers) should not be concerned if our pilot attempts to friend us during a flight  :icon_question:
Last Edit: March 31, 2012, 02:54:30 PM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal