MJonmind

Loveshy, my husband takes a multi-vitamin (Centrum 50+), vit. C, and cod liver oil every day. He also eats a lot of sardines/herring, and is almost completely eating vegetarian. He struggles every day, especially with work and sleep, but at least his systems all function better and he is less likely to have a drug related heart attack or ulcers, etc. He is otherwise very healthy.

It’s no surprise that Al Sharpton and his fellow rabble-rouser, Jesse Jackson, are doing everything they can to stir passions to the boiling point regarding the death of Trayvon Martin in Sanford, Florida. That’s been their modus operandi for more than 20 years. Does anybody remember Tawana Brawley, the fake rape victim Sharpton used as his first stepping-stone to national fame (or should I say infamy)?

But I can’t remember a time when the media were so eager to give nationwide publicity to every vicious lie and racist accusation. Forget about trying to get calmer heads to prevail or any of that nonsense about not rushing to judgment. The media want someone’s head on a platter (or at least George Zimmerman’s body in jail). And they want it now.
I believe Michael and them are friends, and your judgement on them may be based on inaccurate sources of information that may be biased. IDK  And just because the truth could well be that Trayvon did really push Zimmerman down, and perhaps the black community mistakenly jumped on the bandwagon without clearly knowing what happened, doesn't mean that racial discrimination doesn't happen constantly and systemically in subtle debilitating ways all through the southern states for many generations.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LoveShyMichaelTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • You don't have to explain something you never said
@Mjonmind......

Centrum vitamins are full are fillers. Like crushed seashells. He's not getting any proper volume of vitamins & minerals thru Centrum. Look into the Vitacost.com. These vitamins are way cheaper & not made with the toxic fillers. They also have a mens daily vitamin that the ingredient panels are like 3 panels, because they are sooooo many vitamins & minerals in them. It's also a capsule, *8 of them a day. Isn't Centrum 50 plus, are those caplets? Every person needs at least 8,000 iu of Vitamin D3 a day. It was will actually reserve cancer also.

About inaccurate information about Michael's friends, Jesse Jackson & Al Sharpton, I don't believe anyone actually knows who's Michaels' "real" friends are. Plus in their eyes Michael is "dead" so if they "fronted" when Michael was around, why would they have to put that front on now?

Everyone seems to be friends with Michael when he was around, but when camera's weren't rolling or he wasn't giving someone a hand out of money those people don't really care anymore.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

paula-c

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
@Tink...

I disagree about posting on her does NOTHING. Yes, it does something, it informs people who don't know about what ever is discussed here, something they didn't know before.

Why do people post things here then? They post to let other people know what they know. Whether or not it's an opinion or facts it plants a seed in the other person to either check it out, or believe it as fact or fiction.

We all know our government is corrupt. Period. So any information on our government, Michael Jackson, Elvis Presley, etc..... is something either new or some clue that might've been overlooked.

So posting on here, is BEST WORD OF MOUTH we have right now. Sure I can take it further, which I do, I have books/binders I have even placed in my lunchroom at work for others to read.  Whether not it being vaccines, vitamins & minerals, government cover-ups, GMO, etc.... it's all important, because soooooo much happens everyday that is so sad & sickening it's hard to keep up with all the sick people in this world.

Visitors

It is something ... :icon_mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

I'm making a point here: Generalizations are never good! The truth is always somewhere in the middle. I'm using my personal experience to show, that medications when prescribed properly, have given me back quality of life.

First of all - I am me, and I know my body better than anyone else - more than any doctors. I've been examined by the top neurologists  in the entire world at Ronald Reagan UCLA, and was given options of what to do. Either heal myself, or be in bed forever, whining about what I've lost like a little baby. I forced my way in, btw, past long wait lists, because of the Fibro, plus I had my MRIs on hand. If surgery could fix me, I wanted the surgery, instead of a life-long system of taking pills! Sadly, we're behind Germany, with what I need.

In my case, Fibromyalgia literally affects me neurologically in pain, from head to toe. BTW - I was told I'd quite possibly never walk again unaided. I don't like being told what I can, or cannot do, so I pushed hard until this became something of the past.

Chronic Migraines, Chronic Pain, Fibromyalgia, Narcolepsy, Insomnia and her wicked stepsisters (RLS, IBS, CFS, MPS, IBS, PLMD, etc.), are what I battle each and every day. I've been fighting to go from Severe down to Moderate. Once I level off at Moderate, which I appear to be at, we fight for me to put the "Genie" back into the bottle like I did it once, the first time this MONSTER went on the loose. When I couldn't afford the drugs, it became active again, albeit, slowly. No vitamins or supplements could replace the core drugs I needed so desperately. I was refused the drugs for $10 a month, unless I went onto MediCal, which I refused to do - because it meant giving up everything I owned.

So, I BURNED. Literally, Fibromyalgia burns you up; it's fire under the skin, inside the bones, within the nerves themselves, and all you can do is literally sleep on a bed of ice, when you're completely exhausted. We have a very high suicide rate, in the Fibro community. Dr. Kervorkian put two Fibro patients down, out of compassion for their relentless pain.

These Big Pharma drugs, as you all may call them, they are quite literally, my only hope of replicating what I did before, in putting this monster asleep, once again. Nothing else works. Except this time, a glitch has been the TBI, which had to be taken care of, before I got aggressive.

Skin cancer runs in my family, as does cervical; tanning is out of the question completely, since I was 19. Thus far, I'm the only longtime survivor, for instance. The other one died on New Year's Eve, sadly. I do take vitamins, which I don't count on the pills for. Many of the pills I do take, there are absolutely NO OPTIONS. I depend on fresh fruits & vegetables, with 4 ounces of fish or chicken on top of that daily, with some rice or other starch with that, and cooked vegetable.

To me, whether it be supplements, vitamins or pills, they will work whether I believe in them or NOT! The proof is in what they all do for me. I have my blood tested periodically for toxicity. Yes; I now have the beginnings of Arterial Sclerosis, but it's just in the beginning, because I stay away from hydrogenated oils, even in Peanut butter. This particular beast has also claimed many family members. We believe it jumped, because I was bedridden for a few months from multiple surgeries, and I ate too much processed food.

None of you have been in my body, from when Fibro started before. 2009 added another layer onto that. I've done nothing but fight hard for my life, my very existence. Learning to walk twice, learning to redraw twice. Many things had to be relearned.

With brain injuries, spinal injuries, I've learned to do whatever it takes. Without pharmaceuticals, I'd never be on here talking with you all, for I am sitting, which used to be impossible, with my spine &  sciatica nerve issues, laying flat on my back is the normal position of relief, with many ice bags! The cooler, the better, with gentle blankets on top. Except I can't do a thing in that position, but dream, or stare.

I will mention:

Topamax - Migraines. Affects Dopamine. STAY OUT OF DIRECT SUNLIGHT.
Wellbutrin XL - Ups 3 neurotransmitters: Serotonin, Norepinephrine, & Dopamine. After 3 weeks on this, I'm back to drawing for the first time 3 years to this month (HOW IS THAT A BAD THING!?)
Vicodin - Painkiller
Fluticasone - Nasal spray for allergies
Xanax - mild benzo for panic/anxiety attacks (as needed only)
Soma - muscle relaxant
Meloxicam - anti-inflammatory; replacement for Celebrex (staying away from Cox2 inhibitors)
Ambien - Sleep
Sumatriptan - only as needed, for onset of Migraines
Flomax - (saved my kidneys, during kidney stone crisis in 11/11)last year
Oxybutynin - UTIs
Prednisone - when prescribed, to preserve my voice (just finished)

Plus:
Lemonade - 32 ounces, each & every day, to prevent kidney stones from forming.
Water - 32 - 48 ounces, each & every day, to prevent dehydration & keep disc height.

I don't overtake my supplements, as those can also be harmful, in making your kidneys and liver working overtime. Everything I take each and every day, is measured in that fashion.

Meds have given me my LIFE BACK, without a life stuck in a wheelchair, or stuck laying in bed, or being hooked up to a saline back in the ER, with the lights out with liquid Dilaudid 2 - 4X a month, since most regular Migraine drugs don't work on me. I used to be in the ER, 2 - 4X a month for Migraines.

The significance of water in my case, I can't scream out enough: trying to drink more than half a gallon, helps my discs, and I would rather repair them myself. The nerves within them are constantly sending, screaming pain signals. Right now, my pain is quite high, and I'm exhausted from typing about it.

I just hope I've made my point - that nothing natural can replace all of the drugs I desperately need, to keep all of these neurological issues under control, as best as possible. What damaged me wasn't natural, either.

When you actually hear from someone, and the reasons they actually do take their meds, I can only hope you see that this entire situation isn't black or white; each and every case is individual. You simply cannot take a wide boar hair bristle brush, and make wide strokes, when a delicate Kolinsky Sable 00 brush is sorely needed, no matter how rare one truly is.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

Tink I know that your pain is real and no, I don’t know you, but I am a little worried about all those meds you have to take.  Not belittling you or minimalizing your pains. I know they are real.  I have degenerative disc disease and suffer migranes myself and my neighbor is a long term sufferer of fibromyalga.  They are no joke. I truly understand that much.   However,  I am just concerned and a little scared for you.   I certainly hope that you will be able to stop taking some of them at some point.   :icon_e_sad:   

signed:  Concerned
(that’s the mother in me I guess)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
OMG! Just this thread has left me down.
LoveShyMichael I will spend the link on twitter, for the diffusion.
Sorry Tink know your pain, I can only say, will pray for you, your health improves.
I also took some medication for my panic attacks, a result of stress.
And thinking out loud ... we all have a cross on our backs. blessings :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sometimes people are their own worse enemy.  Zimmerman included. Talk about kicking your own self in the ass... :icon_twisted:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
I'm not following this case because this is being used as a distraction to what's really happening all over the world. Just like the 2 posts I posted about NBC editing the 9-11 call to make it look more like Zimmerman is the stalker. It just goes to show you how the mass media presstitutes cannot be trusted with any facts or fiction.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Tink

@all - Thanks for being concerned, just understand that this isn't a normal circumstance, okay?

I no longer take the Xanax, Flomax, Prednisone, nor Oxybutynin on a regular basis. I'm simply pointing out, that was all at my absolute WORST. 1/2 of a Xanax in one year isn't bad, now is it? I think I might have 1/2 of one left, and that's it. I've not asked for anymore, because I've seriously felt that benzos + cold meds and everything else = death from suppression of the CNS (Heath Ledger).

It's my nervous system - most people DO NOT survive spinal injuries like mine, without some sort of paralysis. Most of those drugs are to calm down my nervous system, because it's hyperactive; Substance P in the Cerebral Spinal Fluid BURNS!

I'm trying to see if my own stem cells injected into my discs will increase the height, or if a multilevel disc replacement with the M6 discs could possibly get rid of my pain, for once and for all. Because my theory that was scoffed at by the Neurosurgeons was this: multiple discs degenerating, means multiple height loss; add them together, that means the brain isn't having proper support on top of the spine/neck area, which means the Cerebral Spinal Fluid is getting choked at the top, correct? What if I got multi-level artificial discs? Would that alleviate the pressure enough to STOP THE PAIN permanently?

That was outside of their scope of comprehension. In Germany, they do this surgery for pennies on the dollar, with the proper artificial discs. I've yet to hear of a migration from an M6, because it replicates the human disc almost perfectly. They're rated for 100 years of wear. Fusion is out of the question.

So, that's my own theory, to stop the meds.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
@Tink

Do you see a chiropractor at all?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal