2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
And Guess What??  Raffles is staying at the home of none other than Tohme Tohme!!!!!

And he has admitted to removing the drugs from Whitneys room that night..

Guess what else??  President Obama was staying at the Beverley Hills hotel the same night that WH died???  WTF

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Update: The affidavit was transmitted to BHPD at 7:24am PST on March 29, 2012

Last Edit: March 29, 2012, 05:35:58 PM by 2good2btrue
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

And Guess What??  Raffles is staying at the home of none other than Tohme Tohme!!!!!

And he has admitted to removing the drugs from Whitneys room that night..

Guess what else??  President Obama was staying at the Beverley Hills hotel the same night that WH died???  WTF

Update: The affidavit was transmitted to BHPD at 7:24am PST on March 29, 2012

In another thread i was wondering if anyone know that blog :icon_mrgreen:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Yes, I have seen the blog and am quoting from it........it has alot of interesting information on it..

HSK Exclusive - Well known Beverly Hills attorney, Ronald Richards has received a sworn statement from a Hollywood Street King (HSK) witnesses, who is a Dutch national and has an extensive history with the man known as Raffles van Exel. The affidavit alleges knowledge of Raffles engaging in cocaine distribution and numerous narcotics related conduct consistent with large scale narcotics trafficking. The witness also has information of Raffles shipping Federal express packages between Amsterdam, Los Angeles and Chicago, which are well documented narcotics routes, for source countries.

The affidavit will be turned over to this morning to the Beverly Hills Police Department’s Homicide section by Ronald Richards for their use into the investigation surrounding the death of Whitney Houston on February 11, 2012 at the Beverly Hilton Hotel.

Due to the serious nature of the averments in the affidavits and the desire to protect the confidentiality of the witness, HSK believes that using as a liaison a reputable attorney assures the safety of the source and the ability to get the affidavit to the proper personnel. Continue Reading…

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

Does anyone else recall ever hearing Raffles say publicly on CNN that Michael wasn't dead just hiding? I'm sure we would have been all over this if it was true. [it is true....I mean is it true that he said this]

[quote
 Meanwhile, for a while, Raffles popped up at everything to do with Michael Jackson, still trading on the name of “family friend”. He even appeared on CNN and often made claims that Michael was not dead, just in hiding.
Meanwhile, we still have unanswered questions, and Whitney’s death remains in question. A celebrity who was a speaker Whitney’s funeral, said that her (Whitney’s) drug dealer of 20 years was around that entire week in LA with her. And when Chaka Khan did THAT interview with Piers Morgan she said someone should have been there to keep the “Riff Raff” out of the picture.][/quote]

Last Edit: April 07, 2012, 08:55:53 AM by RK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

I don't give credence to GOSSIP rags, for that's all they are: gossip. Aren't the gossip mills the same trash that tore Michael apart? I detest rumors, gossip, and anything like that.

Theories are one thing, but I'm just not buying that Raffles had any sort of power.

BTW - Hollywood people don't buy teeny-weeny amounts of Coke at a time; I've seen them with ounces. I've seen MUGS of Coke on the bloody damn tables at the A parties as party favors, where high security prevailed - to keep the police and troublemakers out, so it was relaxed and fun. I quit attending events like this, because people would egg me on, saying, "You too chicken? A little won't kill you!" And it got worse from there. I just didn't like the element of people pressuring me to do something that goes against my principals.

So don't go pointing at some scrawny little guy as a dealer, kk? Because when you're rich & famous, you don't pay retail, you don't buy cut drugs - you get it from virtually from the importers, nice and clean, with perhaps one middleman, who's quite wealthy himself. Also - every Coke dealer I've ever met, loved their own merchandise, even at that high of a level on weekends. I think being generous with small amounts to people at parties, was how people would sample it, and then want to buy from them.

I'm quite sure that finding out that it contributes to coronary heart disease is going to make several people stop partying on coke dead in their tracks (pun intended).

And THAT is why I don't think Raffles is a dealer - too broke, too small of a fish. Drug dealers drive BMWs, Audis, Mercedes, have their own body guards, fancy mansions paid for in cash, etc. You know - they run things like a real business, but almost all love their own Coke. Most don't do harder drugs, since Coke's a weekend party drug, special event party drug.

Unfortunately, the more they do this, the more they're revealing themselves. "Let dead dogs lie," is what they should've done, instead of going on a witch hunt. Whitney bought the drugs, she brought it down on herself. She didn't shoot it up, she didn't perceive it as a hard drug (most people in Hollywood don't).

The real question is this: why is someone going through so much trouble, to frame Raffles? He's a small time nobody. I'm positive the Coke didn't come in through the mail, that's absurd! Dealers will come in person, to your floor and hand deliver it for cold hard cash. Raffles doesn't have that kind of money, so he isn't the dealer! Nor would he have those types of connections, they wouldn't deal with small fish like him at all, because they'd know he didn't have the cash! They'd deal with the Star themselves - or boyfriend, or perhaps - the dude throwing the party himself!

Think hard on that one - WHO's party went on anyway, that night? I wonder, because old habits are hard to break. '80s - '90s were the times of Coke parties, and many, many people just perhaps wanted one more weekend of the olden days. It's an addiction that reached into even the comic book industry, and used to be regular at the SDCC.

I saw so many people I cared about be destroyed by this one drug alone, it hurt. Had to walk away from them. Most would mix alcohol & marijuana with it, to control the highs & lows, just bizarre to me. Addiction is truly a disease, no one can break it alone. Many of them lost their careers, because they just couldn't see the train-wreck it made them, the nightmare they'd become in person - while thinking they were acting perfectly normal.

Last Edit: April 07, 2012, 11:32:55 AM by Tink
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

RK

I haven't decided where I place Raffles in the hoax scheme of things. Too many question marks still remaining for that. What I am interested in is this point. If he did say on CNN that Michael was alive and in hiding, why have we never heard of this till now?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

I haven't decided where I place Raffles in the hoax scheme of things. Too many question marks still remaining for that. What I am interested in is this point. If he did say on CNN that Michael was alive and in hiding, why have we never heard of this till now?

See? I'd like to know that myself.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal