GraceTopic starter

Helicopter at Neverland
March 29, 2012, 09:34:20 AM
Has anybody noticed this before?
There is a helicopter at Neverland in 2003 around the time of the birthday bash that looks like Sheriff's rescue #5?

At 0:03.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbRWog8jUFs&feature=channel[/youtube]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: March 29, 2012, 09:38:59 AM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

everlastinglove_MJ

Re: Helicopter at Neverland
March 29, 2012, 10:15:35 AM
Thanks for posting Grace :)

MJ's body leaves UCLA med centre in sheriff's heli

In the vid you posted the heli looks the same, and I read "sheriff" on it, odd.
Maybe for security reasons the sheriff's heli was present at Neverland. I don't know if this could be a standard security procedure for big special events in the US... :confused:

L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

March 29, 2012, 11:49:59 AM
Guys, I have a question to pose.  Who know works as  Los Angeles Sheriff Dept Reserve that may have access to this Rescue Helicopter.  Do this plane look familiar to anyone. Almost similar plane that "transported the body of Michael Jackson" on that fateful day. You way find a connection that maybe shocking.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GraceTopic starter

March 29, 2012, 02:20:28 PM
You mean Lou Ferrigno?

Here on page 11: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

It was kind to release a LASD press statement within the number range:

Former connections to LASD:
When Michael Jackson's production team was working on the music video You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, they first approached LAPD to recruit real gang members for the video. The LAPD CRASH brass said, "We don't deal with gang members, except to arrest them." So it was LASD and OSS that brought and supervised the hundred or so East Coast Crips and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to make the video.

LASD being present at a fan event at Neverland in 2003 still looks kind of strange to me.
I would have expected "invisible" private security companies doing surveillance and tactical operations for super-parties.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

March 29, 2012, 03:31:21 PM
What I find so interesting is that Mr. Ferrigno worked with in the early 90's.   Maybe he help Michael with stamina training. Another thought to ponder, you guys remember that Martial Arts guy that was a friend of Michael.  So you wonder, a bodybuilder and Martial Arts as friend.  I always thought that Martial Arts deals with discipline and treating your body as temple. Cleansing the body of the negativity.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
March 29, 2012, 03:44:18 PM
Thanks for posting Grace :)

MJ's body leaves UCLA med centre in sheriff's heli

In the vid you posted the heli looks the same, and I read "sheriff" on it, odd.
Maybe for security reasons the sheriff's heli was present at Neverland. I don't know if this could be a standard security procedure for big special events in the US... :confused:

L.O.V.E.

Ohh wow, this is definitely so interesting!   ;D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 29, 2012, 04:41:33 PM
Guys do you remember the video in which it showed the body moving in the helicopter. Looking at that picture made a thought popped into my head. " Michael body was transported to Coroner".  We all saw a body on the plane. Now needless to say Are we sure that was Michael body that came out of the plane. Michael body going in, but not Michael body go out.  The reason why made that statement is this.  Lou Ferrigno reserve LA County Sheriff, can possibly operate a helicopter.  Because of Michael's Celebrity status LA County needed to use the Rescue 5 Helicopter (maybe), an extra uniform on board of the helicopter(hmmmm). Possible switch in mid-air (another hmmmmm).  You would think that you would not leave the door of an helicopter open that high up in the air.(?) I am still wondering about the helicopter. Taking it from a different angle, everyone is focus on the ambulance drive, but not really paying any attention to the helicopter ride maybe briefly. I just think there is more to the picture of the helicopter.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 31, 2012, 10:24:56 AM
Guys do you remember the video in which it showed the body moving in the helicopter. Looking at that picture made a thought popped into my head. " Michael body was transported to Coroner".  We all saw a body on the plane. Now needless to say Are we sure that was Michael body that came out of the plane. Michael body going in, but not Michael body go out.  The reason why made that statement is this.  Lou Ferrigno reserve LA County Sheriff, can possibly operate a helicopter.  Because of Michael's Celebrity status LA County needed to use the Rescue 5 Helicopter (maybe), an extra uniform on board of the helicopter(hmmmm). Possible switch in mid-air (another hmmmmm).  You would think that you would not leave the door of an helicopter open that high up in the air.(?) I am still wondering about the helicopter. Taking it from a different angle, everyone is focus on the ambulance drive, but not really paying any attention to the helicopter ride maybe briefly. I just think there is more to the picture of the helicopter.

I agree with you that it was strange making such a presentation of MJ in the helicopter. That's the moment I thought -why? how could they? :icon_e_confused: And the heli at neverland ... who knows, it may not be that odd for it to be there at that time.

Added 2009 image of him in there, and a video of ppl getting to see the inside of the helicopter. Don't know what else to say about it.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7u77Kfway0[/youtube]

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

March 31, 2012, 01:10:11 PM
Talking about Neverland had a helicopter there is something else that Neverland had according to Jermaines book Michael also had his own Fire trucks two to be exact and Twofully manned crew? Could this also be the ones outside/inside Carolwood site on June 25th 2009? Is this all part of Michaels plan??? Have we really looked into every small detail that went on that day??? Could there be more that we have missed???? Maybe we need to go back and look again??? The Best Is Yet To Come
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 31, 2012, 01:20:37 PM
its not a separate video of the helicopter, it was added to this documentary, the beginning light flashing, looks like from the hold my hand video, and this helicopter video is from the original, and just darkened down to make it look like night.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

March 31, 2012, 02:27:58 PM
Mindseye, thanks for sharing the 'Inside MJ heli' video, and Grace the info on the LASD, etc. connected to Beat It.
What's clear to me, is the awesome clout and might that MJ wields behind the scene.  He wiggles his finger and hidden hands respond, and the public knows nothing of this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

April 08, 2012, 03:51:35 PM
BTW - That helicopter was mothballed before 2009, FYI! It's only used on special occasions.  :D

And yes - I definitely believe it's the same chopper, AHAH! Jackson 5 - Rescue 5, I've always thought that was the biggest hint ever!
Last Edit: April 08, 2012, 03:53:48 PM by Tink
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

MissG

April 08, 2012, 07:06:32 PM
-Off topic-

@Tink,
who is the author of your signature´s paint?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Tink

April 09, 2012, 11:44:39 AM
-Off topic-

@Tink,
who is the author of your signature´s paint?

That would be Greg Hildebrandt, and she's called Angel of the Gods, I use to have it above my headboard as a teenager.
Today, I have a tapestry of a chocolate unicorn in its place, surrounded by black lace. Just don't go sneaking into my closet.
I've lost people in there for days.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

MissG

April 09, 2012, 05:34:43 PM
Thanks for the info!

I got a bit surprised when I observed the painting. Someone draw for me a very similar sketch long time ago.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal